Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-11-2017, 09:39 AM   #61
Rahun

I decided to define a glass of water at around 2dl. I also started naked.

Roll 1: 6 -> 6 - Drink half a glass of water and remove your knickers/ panties/ boxers/ briefs. Wait for four minutes and then roll again. [started off naked]
Roll 2: 5 -> 11 - Spank your lower stomach for 4 minutes, as lightly as you can.
Roll 3: 5 -> 16 - Go and sit on the toilet, stay there for as long as it takes you to drink half a glass of water. You may not pee. Roll again after 10 minutes.
Roll 4: 3 -> 19 - Push down hard on your bladder and count to 300.
Roll 5: 1 -> 20 - Drink a glass of water and wait fourteen minutes before rolling again.
Roll 6: 4 -> 24 - Unlucky! Move down to 17! -> Why don't you have a nice, relaxing shower? Turn it up to full blast and position yourself underneath it, so that the weight lands on your stomach. Stay like this for seven minutes and then roll again. - "limit" -> wait 7 mins then go to 0
Roll 7: 1 -> 1 - Drink a glass of water, wait two minutes, and then spank your lower stomach three times.
Roll 8: 4 -> 5 - Unlucky! move back down to number 2 and perform the action there. -> Drink two glasses of water and re-roll immediately.
Roll 9: 3 -> 5 - Unlucky! move back down to number 2 and perform the action there. -> Drink two glasses of water and re-roll immediately. [had to wait before this, too much water, drank them over the next 12 mins]
Roll 10: 3 -> 5 - Unlucky! move back down to number 2 and perform the action there. -> Drink two glasses of water and re-roll immediately. [well, damn. drank them over the next 17 mins]
Roll 11: 4 -> 6 - Drink half a glass of water and remove your knickers/ panties/ boxers/ briefs. Wait for four minutes and then roll again.
Roll 12: 1 -> 7 - Drink two glasses of water and remove all clothes from your lower half. You should be removing underwear and your trousers. If, for some reason, you are not wearing one or more of these items of clothing, you must drink a glass of water for every item that you did not have to remove. Wait 7 minutes and then roll again. [that's getting a bit much, I kinda regret restarting from 17, and maybe starting naked. Drank them over the next 31 mins]
Roll 13: 1 -> 8 - Drink a glass of water and you may not touch your genitals for the rest of the dare. Roll again in 6 minutes
Roll 14: 5 -> 13 - Unlucky 13! Drink two glasses of water and press down on your abdomen for two minutes straight. Roll again six minutes after you've finished. [dammit! really regret restarting from 17.]
Roll 15: 3 -> 16 - Go and sit on the toilet, stay there for as long as it takes you to drink half a glass of water. You may not pee. Roll again after 10 minutes. [I'm feeling the need to take a dump, not sure how much I can keep this up. Not that strong yet though.]
Roll 16: 1 -> 17 - Why don't you have a nice, relaxing shower? Turn it up to full blast and position yourself underneath it, so that the weight lands on your stomach. Stay like this for seven minutes and then roll again. [I gave in and did this now. Should have done that the first time. I don't have place to fix the showerhead though, so I held it up by hand as high as I could. It's also not very focused sadly, so it didn't really push hard, it's a simple showerhead. Maybe I'll buy a better one sometime to have some real pressure in similar cases. I did have a quick normal shower after that though, so that took some little extra time. :F]
Roll 17: 1 -> 18 - Bind yourself to something, so that your legs are kept spread apart from one another. Remain like this for 15 minutes and then untie yourself.
Roll 18: 3 -> 21 - Do 15 jumping jacks [Dammit, I cannot do that while bound. xD another wait.]
Roll 19: 4 -> 25 - Spank your lower abdomen 50 times as hard as you can.
Roll 20: 1 -> 26 - Drink two glasses of water and roll again 20 minutes later. [getting close ><]
Roll 21: 6-> 30 - Well done! You made it! [Whew! I think I almost had a number two accident, wouldn't have lasted much longer, but I managed it! Ofc number one was relatively close too. The number two was likely because There was some toothpaste left in my ass from a dare I did right before this.
Let that teach me a lesson to not call in limits on what I could and would arguably do. Though I did chose my own "punishment" for it by going back to the start. This all took me 19 glasses of water and 3 hours 33 minutes from start to finish if I count correctly. :d]

Thank you for the dare! =)

Advertisements
Kink Talk