Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #121
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 1

You read correctly. Day 1. It is with mixed feelings that I write this blog entry today.

Let's start with the great and the good news!
The entry I wrote yesterday was a plea for Sir to allow me to cum. And he did!
I had a mind boggling orgasm I won't soon forget.

I did have to show Sir that I hadn't exaggerated about what I was willing to do for his permission to cum.
He really made me work for it. It was degrading, filthy, humiliating but it was soooo hot. I had an orgasm so hard that my legs didn't stop shaking for at least 15 minutes.

Maybe I'll write some more about the session, but I actually wanted to try to keep it somewhat brief in this blog. As this is more about the plugging and denial than our sessions.

On to the not so good....

This morning I had a lovely breakfast chat with Sir. We talked about yesterday and how hot it was. Boundaries were pushed, for both of us, but that's also what made it so great. Despite the unbelievable the orgasm I had yesterday, I was still horny. And talking about last night, made me even wetter.

During my cunttime at lunch, I did something I'd never done before...
Cunt time means I'm allowed to use my fingers to touch, for as long as I like without cumming. When I stop touching, I'm done. No further touching allowed.
This time though... I didn't use my fingers. I used my vibe instead. I don't know what I was thinking. I know very well it isn't allowed. But I thought, as long I would just use it to edge, it wouldn't be that bad. But I didn't just edge... I had an orgasm. I could have pulled the vibrator away when I felt it building but I didn't. I felt very bad immediately. I knew I was going to have to confess what I'd done to Sir.

So I sent him an email immediately after. And now my stomach is in a knot, because he's away and doesn't have the chance to react yet. I know I will be severely punished, but what kills me more is the feeling of guilt. I hate it, I hate that I wasn't able to control myself. Especially after a wonderful session yesterday. I have disappointed my owner and myself.

I am stil plugged by the way. It's become a part of my daily routine actually. I'm so used to it now. I do still feel the plug, but not as intensely as when I haven't worn it for a while. I guess I've gotten used to the feeling.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 01-09-2017 at 08:16 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:34 AM   #122
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus
Default Oh well....

This is a blog I would recommend my slave to read attentively. Not only because of your dedication and passion, your obedience and submission, but also to show how easy it is to fail. Even after your Master had granted you a favour, in this case an orgasm ....

Didn't you tell him "if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can."? And then - you simply orgasmed because your lack of discipline kept you from stopping at the right time.... oh well....

I am following your blog since the first day and it is simply great. I told you that already in a posting. But now it got a new (very realistic) touch - your honesty after failure and your very human reaction...

Looking forward to your punishment....

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #123
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks for your report my dear pet....
Let me first say that you did not get your orgasm because you begged for it. The beggeing was a task you had to do and you did great. You made a really nice beg. Not a simple beg beg beg story but a begging with a lot o thought in it. And it is actually right. It is actaully right that i enjoy your denied and horny statebvery much.
One thing however you got wrong. In fact i DO enjoy givung you the orgasm when it is your time.
Yes,... Your time. You did get your orgasm because it was your time, not because of the story. Well,... A little bit. I just felt you had not put enough time in begging so i thought it to be good to let you pit some effort into begging.

This denial period was hot. The previous denial period younhad requested to be until Xmass. That was a long 3 weeks, and i even extended it a bit. But,.... In all seriousness,.. The fact that you had asked it to be 3 weeks actually maded that i could not make it so extremeley hot in the first 3 weeks. You knew i would not let you cum. You knew that I knew that you would be disappointed if i did. The time was great though. You never had done it before. I probably would not have stretched it soo long if you would not have asked.

This second period for that reason was hotter. It was clear that you was able to do 23 days. It was really nice to keep you im the dark. Were you going to break the record? Or not?

I let you have an orgasm when i feel that is needed. For me that is a day by day decision. You dont have to proof anymore to me you can do multiple weeks. You can do 23 days. I'm pretty sure you could also do a month. So,... You have to proof nothing anymore.
And its just like with any other task. Repeatimg the same task over and over again gets boring.

Your next time will be... Short... Or long..
For me it is not to break a record. But i looovveeee being in control. You may get an orgasm.. Or not.

Sooooo...... Then you had to read all this..... Without me mentioning your failure......
That's bad. It will be punished. But first i have to understand "why". You are the sweetest pet i could immention having, your honest to confess immidiately. So,.. I first want to understand. Only after that i will allow you to makeup.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:27 AM   #124
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
This is a blog I would recommend my slave to read attentively. Not only because of your dedication and passion, your obedience and submission, but also to show how easy it is to fail. Even after your Master had granted you a favour, in this case an orgasm ....

Didn't you tell him "if you do let me cum, I will make it my duty to ensure that I'm back in a very desperate state as soon as possible. I'll do as many edges as you decide are needed to reach this desperation as quickly as I can."? And then - you simply orgasmed because your lack of discipline kept you from stopping at the right time.... oh well....

I am following your blog since the first day and it is simply great. I told you that already in a posting. But now it got a new (very realistic) touch - your honesty after failure and your very human reaction...

Looking forward to your punishment....
Thank you for your reaction. Actually, it made me feel a little better about myself. Yes I failed, badly. I'm far from perfect. But yes, it's very human.
What started as a light hearted blog, created in a horny mood has definitely changed now. I love showing the good times, the intense sessions but I also want to be completely honest. So my mistakes go in here too, as will my punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Thanks for your report my dear pet....
Let me first say that you did not get your orgasm because you begged for it. The beggeing was a task you had to do and you did great. You made a really nice beg. Not a simple beg beg beg story but a begging with a lot o thought in it. And it is actually right. It is actaully right that i enjoy your denied and horny statebvery much.
One thing however you got wrong. In fact i DO enjoy givung you the orgasm when it is your time.
Yes,... Your time. You did get your orgasm because it was your time, not because of the story. Well,... A little bit. I just felt you had not put enough time in begging so i thought it to be good to let you pit some effort into begging.

This denial period was hot. The previous denial period younhad requested to be until Xmass. That was a long 3 weeks, and i even extended it a bit. But,.... In all seriousness,.. The fact that you had asked it to be 3 weeks actually maded that i could not make it so extremeley hot in the first 3 weeks. You knew i would not let you cum. You knew that I knew that you would be disappointed if i did. The time was great though. You never had done it before. I probably would not have stretched it soo long if you would not have asked.

This second period for that reason was hotter. It was clear that you was able to do 23 days. It was really nice to keep you im the dark. Were you going to break the record? Or not?

I let you have an orgasm when i feel that is needed. For me that is a day by day decision. You dont have to proof anymore to me you can do multiple weeks. You can do 23 days. I'm pretty sure you could also do a month. So,... You have to proof nothing anymore.
And its just like with any other task. Repeatimg the same task over and over again gets boring.

Your next time will be... Short... Or long..
For me it is not to break a record. But i looovveeee being in control. You may get an orgasm.. Or not.

Sooooo...... Then you had to read all this..... Without me mentioning your failure......
That's bad. It will be punished. But first i have to understand "why". You are the sweetest pet i could immention having, your honest to confess immidiately. So,.. I first want to understand. Only after that i will allow you to makeup.
Thank you Sir. We already talked a little about it. Our schedules didn't permit a lengthy conversation so I will come back to you with an explanation. I'll have a good think about it and I hope to be able to tell you what went through my mind when I grabbed the vibe.
I hope I'll do a good enough job, as I really want to make up for my mistake. However harsh the punishment will be.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:23 PM   #125
sir sam
Distinguished Member

For those who wonder....
My pet is truely the best pet I could wish for.
Before she was my pet she had 1 or 2 orgasms daily.
When she became my pet I took control over her orgasms and they frequency went to 1 or 2 per week. As of december she had her 23day denial time and after that her 11day denial time. In that whole time 2 times an edge got out of hand but apoart from that she had not a single orgasm that I did not order her to have.
So,.. "just" calling my pet stupid for disobedience I consider wrong. Before getting her any punishement I want to know "why". My pet is incredably obedient. She is the best pet I could wish for.

Having said that.
She now has send me an extensive explanation (which I will not share). I have read and accepted it. Now she will get her punishment. It will be far from light. She is a good pet. She will be happy to do it for me.

Note,
Due to travel we are 9hrs separated from each other while usually we are in the same timezone. That is certainly a factor that made things more difficult.

Old 01-10-2017, 04:49 AM   #126
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Punishment

Today I'm having my punishment for having an orgasm without permission.

All cunt time has been suspended for today. Breakfast and lunch consist of a slice of bread soaked in water.
Tonight, I'm to cook myself dinner like I always do. But I have to mix in 2 shot glasses of my own piss.
Later tonight, I have to do 1,5 hours of corner time. Pants down, nose to the wall. No distractions.
I've had my breakfast already. Sir was online, so he was there to help me through it. It might not sound so bad, but bread soaked in water is absolutely horrible. The taste is bland, but bad at the same time. The texture is the worst. While fresh bread is nice and soft with a crunchy crust; the water makes it a wet and mushy mass.
Halfway through, Sir asked me for my cunt status, and having to confess that is was very wet made me really embarrassed.

It was hard to do, but I finished it all. Having the rest of the punishment still ahead of me fills me with dread. But Sir deemed this a fitting punishment and I will do it without complaining. I know I deserved this all by myself.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 01-10-2017 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:31 PM   #127
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Punishment: the rest of the day

After breakfast I had to get to work. This distracted me until I got hungry around lunchtime. I dreaded having to eat another slice of bread soaked in water. This time, Sir wouldn't be there to help me. It took me a long time to finish, but I did it. It was gross, but I wasn't hungry anymore. (By the way; Sir did allowe me to eat fruit as a snack between meals.)
Then more work. I was very busy and I was actually quite happy about that. This meant I didn't have to think about dinner yet.
But yes, around 6 pm it was time to cook. I had planned to make spaghetti carbonara. The real Italian way; with bacon, white wine, eggs and Parmesan cheese. I really didn't want to start cooking, knowing it was going to be horribly spoiled. I decided to skip on the white wine, knowing it wasn't really worth the trouble and it would be a shame to waste it.

When I had served my plate, the food smelled lovely. But then I had to poor in the urine that I had just collected in a glass. I had to swallow hard before doing that. I stirred the spaghetti and the piss together and sat down to eat. Sir had told me I had to finish it all, so I did. Almost. I gagged from the taste. It was in every bite I took. The idea that I was eating my own piss had a huge impact on me.
This was a tremendously humbling experience and not one I'm likely to forget anytime soon. Knowing that I still had 1,5 hours of corner time ahead of me didn't lighten the mood.

I started as soon as I could. Sir had made the time to be there when I finished and that really helped me through it. Setting the timer for 90 minutes took some courage. But I did it, pulled down my pants, and faced the wall. Touching it with my nose. That was it. 1,5 hours in that position, nothing but a white wall just in front of me. Nothing to distract me. Just endless boredom. Oh and tears. And anger, mainly with myself. It did give me plenty of time to think. I was also glad that I was able to make up for my mistake. I kept telling myself "it's not supposed to be nice, it's a punishment." After a while, acceptance sets in. Knowing that it's going to be hell of a long time and it just has to be endured.

When I was finally done, Sir and I talked. It was good. I had made up and he was proud of how well I'd taken my punishment. He did want to know how wet my cunt was through all of this. I had to tell him- in detail. Thinking about it again makes me blush so badly I want to hide. Because despite (well, because of, of course) the punishments, I was dripping wet. During breakfast, during lunch. Even during my horrible dinner. While standing in the corner, I felt the wetness drip down my thighs...

No cunt time today though, but tomorrow will be a fresh start. I feel very happy and relieved now!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 01-10-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #128
sir sam
Distinguished Member

My dear pet,
You did great.
The punishement was harsh. The whole day that the punishment was not finished there was a shadow over you, the feeling of having failed, the feeling of wishing to repair.
The makeup is done!
I highly appreciate what you have done for me. I highly appreciate the torturous meals you had. I highly appreciate the intense cornertime you did.
To feel your submission was very arrousing.
You're my pet, you're my megatalented superpet. I am very proud at you.
Wednesday your cunttime will be back,.... Already at your morningshower.
You're just simply fucking great.

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 01-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #129
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 3

Today, it's back to normal again. I feel good and proud of myself when I think back on what I've done yesterday.
I had a very nice morning chat with Sir.
I teased him by fantasising how I would jump around him, keeping him awake (9 hours time difference, so for him it was night time) biting his toes. Jump on the bed like a bad pet. Of course this got the desired reaction

I had to get on my knees and sit up, present my tits and shake them, the way he likes it. Then he made me spank then with a wooden spoon. Soon they were nice and red. They were tingling and felt warm. My nippled became very erect and sensitive and of course that made me incredibly horny. I was allowed to touch my cunt and Sir made me edge. I kept asking if I could cum, but he told me "maybe later." But after another edge, I had to remove my fingers from my clit and suck on them. No orgasm for me.

This time, I didn't complain though. After yesterday, I'm just very happy to obey him and please him.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-12-2017, 07:43 AM   #130
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 4

Ok, serious case of horniness and desperation during cunt time today!
I must have had 6 edges already; 2 in the shower and 4 this afternoon. I would have liked some more, but even lightly touching was enough to set me off and I really didn't want to make another fuckup.

Sir did a good job of teasing this morning. Telling me that maybe he'll deny me "until I cry again, or maybe not as long this time." Also reminding me that I really don't have any say in the matter and the only things I can do are beg, curse and hope for an orgasm. And, damn it, I'm getting wet from writing this . I want one so badly and it's so hard to stop after every cunt time, but I love the feeling of not having any control.

Sir has also made up a really nice task for me to do tonight;
Draw a comic consisting of 10 pictures. I can only draw a picture when my vibe is on the highest setting. I'm not allowed to cum (I got that warning in caps) so I have to switch it off when it's too much. The catch is that I am then no longer allowed to work on that picture and have to move on to the next. I am allowed to take breaks in between.
Oh this is going to be fun! Although I am slightly worried; even if I only spend 3 minutes per picture (which really is the bare minimum) it will mean 30 minutes with the vibe on high! without cumming!

I removed my butt plug this afternoon, as it has become uncomfortable again. It seems that I can go for 4/5 days at a time and then I need to give it a rest. Which is fine by me. The plug is not meant to cause discomfort.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-13-2017, 03:02 PM   #131
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 1

Yesterday's task was so much fun! It was a challenge though; trying not to cum, while still drawing reasonable well. Sir had told me it wasn't about the quality of the drawing, but I still felt the pressure to make it nice at least. The first few times, I could go for up to 4 minutes with the vibe on high. After those, the times rapidly declined. The most drawings were made in under 1 minute, sometimes even half a minute before I had to switch the vibe off.

I succeeded though, and didn't cum. Afterwards, Sir was online. I was so horny because of all the edges during my task, that I begged and begged for an orgasm. I don't even want to remember all the things I offered in exchange. The answer was no, every time.

This morning when waking up, I had a task waiting. Because of the time difference with Sir travelling, we've had our chats at breakfast instead of lunch.
Sir told me to get my vibe, spread a slice of bread, and collect my pee in a glass. I had to be ready at the table in my kitchen. I would be having a "vibe-breakfast" as he called it. I was quite nervous, still remembering my last experience with pee and food.
Every piece of bread I took was an edge, with the vibe on high. I wasn't allowed to cum, or I would be eating the rest of my sandwich covered in my own piss. Bread soaked in water is bad enough. Bread soaked in piss wasn't something I wanted to try...
I managed it though. And had a very nice, horny and distracted meal. With the last bite of my bread, Sir allowed me to cum. And I did! So hard!

Without mercy, Sir made me switch on the vibe and edge again and not much later, I had another mind blowing orgasm.

I had a tingly pussy the rest of the day

So, back on day 1... because of the intense stimulation, my cunt was very sore and I haven't done my cunt time. I guess it's back on track tomorrow.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #132
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Wow! Drawing while in such a predicament. That ought to have been fun.
Are you going to post those drawings?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:05 AM   #133
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Dear pet,
You did very well.
The drwaing task was great indeed. Real nice to force you to end each picture in very limited time, withold you from the wish to detail it out further. An oh yes... You pished yourself to get the drawings right... It was very pleasurable to have you begging afterwards. You were so nicely desparate,... Horny,... Longing for a relieve.

Then the morningsession. I was a little worried that a session at 8am would be a bit over the top, but we discussed it earlier,... Due to circumstances we have not much time otherwise,.. And... You were horny.....
So,.. Nice play.
A magnificent setup.... 8am,... Edging for every piece of bread,.. And i was stretching your vibetime-limit. And all the time,... A nice glass of yellow piss in front of hou at ghe breakfasttable as a warning to keep you from unauthorized orgasming.
I am happy you had your orgasm.
I like to deny you. But i certainly like to reward you. After all,... You are the best pet of the world.

Old 01-14-2017, 09:27 AM   #134
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Wow! Drawing while in such a predicament. That ought to have been fun.
Are you going to post those drawings?
That was definitely a lot of fun. Nerve wrecking too . I'm not going to share the drawings this time, because the theme was rather personal. It might be a nice challenge for my draw your fantasy thread. Maybe Sir will allow me to try again some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Dear pet,
You did very well.
The drwaing task was great indeed. Real nice to force you to end each picture in very limited time, withold you from the wish to detail it out further. An oh yes... You pished yourself to get the drawings right... It was very pleasurable to have you begging afterwards. You were so nicely desparate,... Horny,... Longing for a relieve.

Then the morningsession. I was a little worried that a session at 8am would be a bit over the top, but we discussed it earlier,... Due to circumstances we have not much time otherwise,.. And... You were horny.....
So,.. Nice play.
A magnificent setup.... 8am,... Edging for every piece of bread,.. And i was stretching your vibetime-limit. And all the time,... A nice glass of yellow piss in front of hou at ghe breakfasttable as a warning to keep you from unauthorized orgasming.
I am happy you had your orgasm.
I like to deny you. But i certainly like to reward you. After all,... You are the best pet of the world.
Thank you Sir. I was very horny indeed! It was great.
You're my super sir!

-------------

Today is a quit day. Cunt time was nice, but no edges. It does take some building up, after two of those insane orgasms. I guess the edges will be back tonight or tomorrow

I am plugged again and it feels nice. I'll have to see how it goes though.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-16-2017, 07:49 AM   #135
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 1

Yayyy another orgasm yesterday

It was a very strange orgasm. Sir had been pushing my buttons, making me talk (Well, I type what I have to say, since we chat via hangouts) while the vibe was on my clit. About nothing in particular. The more gibberish, the better in his opinion. As long as I kept talking, the vibe stayed on. If I stopped, I had to switch it off. Now, I can talk like the best of them, but not if that's suddenly all I can to do. I get especially nervous when I know I'm being closely watched and scrutinised.
After a few attempts, I got stressed out and just started smashing my keyboard in frustration. Sir said that that was much better. This pissed me off, but I also felt an orgasm building up. I asked permission to cum and, to my surprise, it got granted. It was one strange orgasm, but it was good. Afterwards we talked, and I understood what Sir was trying to make me do; loosen up, leave the standards I usually set for myself behind. But that's harder than expected. He's told me I will have having some more "lessons" in the future.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk