Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2014, 03:25 AM   #46
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Update Information

Just to let everyone know that this story isn't dead. The next part is going to be a very important and pivotal chapter in the story and I want to make sure that I get it right before posting it so it may be a bit late arriving. I hope you will find it worth the wait. Thanks
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:01 AM   #47
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

As I enjoyed another of your stories I am reading this and enjoying it also
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:02 AM   #48
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 14: The Ordeal

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A VIOLENT AND GRAPHIC RAPE SCENE. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR OTHERWISE SENSITIVE TO THIS TYPE OF CONTENT DO NOT READ IT.

BECAUSE IT IS SEEN LARGELY FROM THE VIEWPOINT OF AN OUTSIDE OBSERVER, IT IS NOT AS GRAPHIC AS IT WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN. HOWEVER, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE CONTENT.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Amy opened the shed door a crack to try and get a good look. She had a view of the driveway and the corner of the house. She could see a man of about thirty or forty kicking a pathway through the overgrown vegetation. Behind him was another man who looked a bit younger than the first. The second man was almost dragging a young girl, possibly mid-teens. The girl was wearing just a small crop top and a short skirt.

“Who lives here?” the younger man said.

“No-one,” the older man said. “It’s been deserted for years. That’s the beauty of it. We can’t be seen here.”

“Come over here,” the younger man said. He pushed the girl against the wall of the house and pressed himself against her. The girl tried to kick out at him but he managed to hold her firm. “You can relax, babe,” the man said, “No-one’s going to see us here.” He tried to kiss her, but was met with some resistance. “What’s wrong?” he said, “You like me, don’t you?”

The girl said nothing.

“Get on with it,” the younger man said, “We haven’t got all day.”

The younger man kissed the girl again. He tried to feel her breasts through her top.

“Please,” the girl said.

“Okay,” the younger man said, “Seeing as you asked me nicely.” He unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. He wore nothing underneath.

From her vantage point, Amy could only see the younger man and the girl but she had a side-on view and she knew very well what was about to happen out there.

“No,” the girl said, through sobs, “I...didn’t mean... that. I... meant... please stop.” Her voice cracked.

The younger man tried to pull down the girl’s panties. “You don’t prick-tease me, you little whore,” he said.

The older man reappeared into Amy’s peripheral vision. He took out what appeared to be a phone.

The girl continued to cry but both men just ignored her. The younger of the two men pulled the girl’s panties down to her knees and forced her legs apart. The older man seemed to be filming it on his phone.

“What’s going on?” Melanie whispered.

“There’s someone being raped, I think,” Amy whispered back, her gaze still focussed through the crack in the door.

“Let me see,” Melanie said, trying to see through the door.

“No,” Amy stood her ground, “It’s not a spectator sport.”

Amy continued to watch as the scene unfolded in front of her eye.

The younger man forced himself into the girl, pressing her tighter against the wall. “Take it, you little cunt. Fucking take it.” He came fairly quickly, but remained inside her for a few moments before he finally withdrew. “Fuck, she was tight.” The girl was still crying, as she had done throughout her ordeal.

Amy felt the need to be sick but curiosity got the better of her and she remained focussed on the event.

While it was going on, the older man had been filming the entire incident on his phone.

“How was that,” the younger man said to the girl, as he pulled his trousers back up. “Did you enjoy it?”

The girl was still crying. She fell to a crouching position on the ground.

The older man gave the phone to the younger man and then he proceeded to take his own trousers down.

“I’ve loosened her up a bit for you, mate,” the younger man said.

The older man grabbed the girl and pulled her to her feet. “Come on,” he said, “You’re getting seconds.”

Amy watched in horror as the older man also raped the girl while the younger man filmed it on the phone.

The man who was now doing the raping grabbed the girl’s long hair and pulled it tight, forcing her to scream as he thrust himself inside her.

“That’s it,” the rapist said, “Scream for your daddy.” He lifted his hand and slapped her on the side of the face, causing her to scream again. “Fucking scream, like the fucking whore you are.” He took longer to come than the younger man did and the girl screamed throughout the entire ordeal.

The younger man continued to film the entire rape, as his had been filmed earlier.

As the rapist eventually came, he pulled himself out of the girl, but then pushed the girl down onto her knees. “Lick it, bitch” he shouted, “Lick it fucking clean.”

As the girl complied, the younger man crouched down with the phone, presumably to get a better shot of it.

“Have we got time for more?” the younger man asked.

“Why?” the older man wanted to know.

“I’m getting hard again just watching you,” the younger man said. “I want to take her again.”

The older man pulled up his trousers. “While she’s on her knees,” he said, “You can have a blow job.” He looked at the girl. “Can’t he, babe?”

The girl just remained on her knees and continued crying.

The younger man turned off the phone, as the older man fastened up his trousers. The younger man unzipped his trousers again and took them down just sufficiently to expose his semi-erect cock. “Suck it,” he said.

The girl didn’t respond.

“Fucking suck it,” the younger man said, holding the tip of his cock by the girl’s mouth, “Or I’ll make you wish you did.” He slapped her face. “That’s just a fucking taster.”

Amy watched as the older man disappeared from her line of sight. She looked at the girl again.

“What’s happening?” Melanie said.

“Shh!” Amy said. Despite the horror of the scene, she felt compelled to continue with her voyeurism.

The girl opened her mouth and the younger man forced his cock into it.

Amy watched as the younger man fucked the girl’s mouth, occasionally gripping her hair and pulling it tight. He finally gave a couple of deep grunts, held the girl’s head in place and told her to swallow.

After she had completed the task, the younger man withdrew and fastened his trousers again. “Okay,” he said to the older man, “Let’s go.”

The two men left the girl on her knees, crying, and they started to make their way out.

“They’re going,” Amy whispered to Melanie, “but the girl’s still there.” Amy made a decision. “I’m going to see if she’s okay.”

“Let’s have a look,” Melanie turned to face the door. Her foot hit a pile of boxes. Something very large fell to the floor.

Amy hadn’t noticed. She was still staring through the crack in the door. Until...

CLANK! CLANG! CLUNK! THUNK!

The older man stopped in mid-stride. “What was that?” He looked back at the house... and the shed.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 06-18-2014 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Spelling Correction
Old 06-18-2014, 03:32 AM   #49
newgril

Oh come on! you can't leave us with that! next please. I can't wait!!
Old 06-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #50
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgril View Post
Oh come on! you can't leave us with that! next please. I can't wait!!
It's called a cliffhanger! All the best stories have them.

Old 06-18-2014, 09:37 AM   #51
Black Panther

Oooh im curious.. Whats gonna happen? Who are these men? Please continue!

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #52
newgril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post

yes but I still dislike cliffhanger's
Old 06-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #53
stragner080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post

well it must be a killer then
not very active
many limits, doesnt do much, says they did something but didnt, sends friend request before getting to know

that list will be updated, if you are interested in being my slave/submissive PM me here or email me: [email protected]
stragner080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:32 AM   #54
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 15: The Man-Doll

We now return to Becky and Kirsty where we left them last time. We will rejoin Amy and Melanie in Chapter 16.

These two strands occur parallel to each other and will probably alternate for a bit.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Kirsty was sitting on the bed; Becky was sitting on Kirsty’s lap. On the CD player, The Beatles were singing about ‘Penny Lane’.

“Where are they?” Becky asked.

Kirsty fondled Becky’s breasts through her top. “Don’t know.”

“You don’t think they’ve done a runner, do you?”

Kirsty shrugged. “Not without their luggage.” She continued with her breast-fondling.

Becky jumped off Kirsty’s lap. “Let’s do something,” she said. She went to her bag and took out a deodorant spray. She gave herself a few strategic and discreet squirts and then put the deodorant back in her bag.

Kirsty sighed. “We were doing something,” she said.

“No,” Becky said, “I mean, call them.” She turned off the CD and then rummaged in her bag for her phone. “Mel’s got her phone with her, hasn’t she?”

Kirsty assumed that that was a rhetorical question, so she didn’t reply.

Becky dialled Melanie’s number. She waited for the ringing tone. She shook her head. “No signal,” she said.

“Go down and see what’s up,” Kirsty said, “I’m getting hungry.”

“You can eat me again if you like.” Becky licked her lips.

Kirsty got up from the bed and put her arms round Becky. “I’m saving you for afters,” she said. Kirsty kissed Becky on the lips.

“Who do you think that bloke was?” Becky said, breaking away from Kirsty’s grip.

“Which bloke?”

“That Edward bloke,” Becky said.

Kirsty shrugged. “He lived here apparently.” Kirsty looked round the room. She focussed on the inflated blow-up man. She went over to it and started to stroke the erect faux penis. “How would you like this inside you, Bex?” she said.

“Put it on the bed,” Becky said.

Kirsty looked at her friend. “What?”

Becky went over to the man-doll and picked it up. She dragged it over to the bed and lay it down so that the penis was upright. “The box it came in said it was fully-functional,” she said, “Let’s test that claim.”

“Why?” Kirsty asked, “Are you going to take it back for a refund if it isn’t?”

Becky ignored the question, which she didn’t deem worthy of an answer, and stripped off from the waist down. She climbed onto the bed, straddled the erect inflatable penis and lowered herself onto it.

Kirsty watched in amazement and disbelief, doing her best to stifle a laugh.

Becky took the base of the faux penis in her hand and guided it into her wet and welcoming cunt. “Ohh!” she moaned as she was penetrated by the doll’s member. She started to move up and down on the rubber penis, savouring each thrust, and holding onto the doll’s arms to steady herself.

“Are you really...?” Kirsty didn’t need to complete her sentence.

“Ohh... oh, god... oh yeah, do it... do it...”

Kirsty was dumbstruck. She couldn’t hold in her giggles any more. She burst out laughing.

“Oh, oh yeah, oh, fuck me, yeah... fuck me... Ohh... oh...oh!” Becky came. “Ohhh!” Becky slumped down onto the inflatable.

“Are you okay, Bex?” Kirsty approached the bed.

Becky dismounted the faux penis and was pleased to see that it was still standing to attention. She put her mouth over it and licked her juices from it.

“I can’t believe what you just did,” Kirsty said.

“You were the one who suggested it,” Becky said.

“I was joking,” Kirsty said.

“Well,” Becky said, “It’s done now!” She put her hand to her swollen cunt lips. “And so am I.”

Kirsty looked at the inflatable horny man.

“You fancy a bit of it?” Becky asked.

“I wouldn’t mind trying it for size,” Kirsty admitted.

“I’d say it was around seven inches,” Becky said. She slipped her skirt back on; not bothering with her panties.

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Kirsty was not wearing any panties, so she simply climbed onto the bed, lifted her skirt and straddled the inflatable penis. She lowered herself onto it as Becky had done although, once she was impaled on it, her skirt covered the action.

“Not fair,” Becky moaned, “I can’t see.”

Kirsty ignored her and concentrated on the task at hand. She closed her eyes as she adjusted herself to the right position. “Oh, yeah,” she said with a sigh. “Yeah, that’s good.” Kirsty started to ride the rubber cock like it was a real one.

Becky was transfixed on her friend’s antics, even though she herself had been doing the same thing only a short time earlier.

“Yeah, baby. Ohh... oh, yeah... yeah... oh, god... yeah... fuck me... fuck me... oh...ohh...ohhh...” After a few minutes of riding, Kirsty eventually slowed down her movements.

Becky guessed that the end was close and, sure enough, Kirsty lifted herself off the man-doll and adjusted her skirt.

“Well?” Becky said.

“Well what?”

“How was it?” Becky raised her eyebrows.

Kirsty climbed off the bed and sat on the side of it. “Okay,” she said, nonchalantly. “I’ve had better.”

“So, what now?” Becky said, “We’ve just about exhausted...”

Kirsty shrugged. “We’re going to have to find out where Ames and Mel are.”

Becky lifted the man-doll from the bed. “Better get this back where it belongs,” she said, “So we don’t have to answer any awkward questions. Eh?” She dragged the man-doll back over to the corner of the room that she got it from and stood it up beside Meredith, the inflatable woman. She glanced upwards as she steadied it against the wall and it was at that point that her gaze was fixed on something odd.

“Kirst?” she said. Then a bit louder: “Kirst?”

“Yeah, babe?”

“Did you know there’s a camera here?”

To be continued...
Old 06-19-2014, 03:08 AM   #55
newgril

Again with the cliff hangers!!!
Old 06-19-2014, 06:21 AM   #56
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgril View Post
Again with the cliff hangers!!!
Sorry. I'll try to keep them to a minimum. The next part follows and THERE'S NO CLIFFHANGER as such.

Old 06-19-2014, 06:22 AM   #57
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16: The Lock-In

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The two men walked back down onto the path. They ignored the girl, who was still crouched down in a foetal position crying.

“Look over there,” the younger man said, pointing to the box of supplies further down the path.

They went up to get a better look. “Looks like someone just left it here,” the older man said. He gestured at the shed. “Let’s have a look in there.”

They went up to the shed. The door was closed.

The older man gripped the handle and pulled. “It’s open,” he said. He opened the door wider and looked inside. “Fuck me,” he said, “Take a look at this.” He took a step inside.

The younger man followed him in. “Jeez,” the younger man said. “Looks like someone was planning on a heck of a camping trip.”

The older man went up to one of the boxes and looked inside. “Tinned food,” he said. “Tons of it.”

“What was that clattering sound?” the younger man asked, looking at the supplies.

“Don’t know,” the older man said, “Probably a cat or something.” He looked round the shed. “You know what I’m thinking?”

“That we could have fucked that girl in here instead of...”

“No,” the older man interrupted. “That we should get the truck and load all this stuff up. We can sell most of it. Look,” he gestured round the shed. “As well as the food, there’s a shit load of camping stuff and fuck knows what else.”

“You serious?” the younger man said.

“Yeah,” the older man went outside again. “Let’s get this box inside, in case it rains, and then go back and get the truck.”

The two men went up to the box on the path, lifted it and carried it into the shed.

“The girl,” the older man said, “Bring her in here. We can lock her in. We don’t want the police poking their noses in.”

They went over to the girl, who was still crouched on the ground where they’d left her. They grabbed a arm each and dragged her over to the shed. They threw her in and then went outside again, closing the door. The older man pulled the bar across to secure the door, effectively locking it so that it could only be opened from the outside.

“We can fuck her again when we get back,” the older man said.

“Sounds good,” the younger man said. He looked over at the house. “Let’s take a look. If there’s all that stuff in the shed, what do you reckon there is in the house?”

They went over to the back door of the house. The younger man tried the handle. It opened. The two men exchanged glances and then went inside.

~*~

Amy peered out from behind a pile of boxes.

“Have they gone?” Melanie whispered.

“Yeah,” Amy whispered back, “No thanks to you.”

“Sorry,” Melanie whispered.

“No need to keep whispering,” Amy said, “They’ve gone.” Amy regained her feet and went over to the door. She tried to open it. “Mel,” she said.

Melanie appeared from behind another pile of boxes. “Yeah,”

“It’s locked,” Amy said, pulling and pushing at the door to no avail. “It’s fucking locked.”

“Well, those guys are coming back,” Melanie said.

“No shit,” Amy growled. “No. Fucking. Shit.”

“My point is,” Melanie continued, calmly, “that we have to not only get out of here, but also get as much of this stuff out as well, before they get back.”

“And how do you suggest we do that?” Amy muttered, “The shed’s made of fucking metal.” She continued pulling and pushing at the door. “Fuck.”

Melanie saw the girl crouched down beside one of the larger boxes. “Ames?” She nudged Amy’s shoulder. “Ames?”

“Fucking what?” Amy growled. She turned and saw the girl. “Oh, god. It’s her.”

Melanie pulled up one of the chairs and helped the girl up onto it. The girl had cuts and scratches all over her legs and arms. Melanie found one of the first aid kits and used a couple of antiseptic wipes to clean up the cuts. “Are you okay?” she asked the girl.

The girl said nothing. She was still crying.

Amy knelt down beside her and held her hand to comfort her. “I’m Amy,” she said, in a quiet, calming voice. “That’s Melanie, our resident nurse.” She smiled, hoping to cheer up the girl. No luck.

“Who were those men?” Melanie asked, as she tended to the cuts, wiping them clean and covering them with various sizes of sticking plasters.

“I don’t think she’s in a talkative mood, Mel.” Amy was still holding the girl’s hand. “And if you went through what she’s just been through, you wouldn’t be either.”

“Well,” Melanie said, “If we don’t get out of here before those men get back, we could well be next.” She stuck the last of the plasters to the girl’s left thigh and patted it down firmly.

Melanie and Amy sat down on the floor of the shed, beside the girl’s chair.

Melanie took out her phone. “I suppose I could call Becky.” She dialled a number. She waved the phone in the air.

“Don’t tell me,” Amy screamed. “Don’t tell me you’ve...”

“Lost the signal.” Melanie looked at her phone. “Or battery run out.” She tried waving the phone around a bit more but with no luck.

“Bollocks,” Amy muttered. “What now? We’re fucked.” She remembered the girl sitting, crying, on the chair beside her and immediately regretted her choice of words.

They contemplated their next move.

“Maybe Becky’ll come down and see where we’ve got to,” Amy suggested.

“Maybe,” Melanie said, “I didn’t actually get through to her, though.”

“They must be wondering where we’ve got to,” Amy said, hopefully.

Melanie just nodded.

“So, we just wait?” Amy said, “Until the door opens and it’s either Becky and Kirsty or those two rapists.”

“Then again,” Melanie said, “We could try seeing what’s down below.”

“What you on about?” Amy looked mystified. “Down below what?”

Melanie got up, took out the torch and shone it behind the boxes where she had been hiding. “Down below here.”

Amy looked in the beam of the torch. “What is it?”

“A hatch,” Melanie said, “A trapdoor.”

To be continued...
Old 06-19-2014, 12:41 PM   #58
newgril

sorry for yelling but your story is so good and i get exsited each time you post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #59
submissiveredhead

I rarely comment on stories, but I'm loving this one.
Limits: Pictures, Anal, Pee/Poo, Public, Swrlies

PM me a number less than 500 and a sentence and I will write that many lines.
PM me sleep and I will do a sleeping dare of your choice.
PM me dog and I will be a dog for 4 hours.

24-f slut
submissiveredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #60
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

I am at the point where I am having a love/hate relationship with you Wordsmiff. I love this story very much, but I am hating the cliff hangers and the fact that just when I thought I have you figured out, you change the game on me.

Keep up the awesome work sir
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare