Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 09-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
daredaredare

Default John's Slavery

John was a seventeen year old male, with relatively long brown hair, and a slight build to him. He had friends, just like anyone else. He smoked a little pot, drank a little, just like every other teenager. What made him different is, he had an intense desire to be owned. To be humiliated. To be told what a bad little slave he is. He shared this desire with a few girls he had hooked up with, but it never got taken further then tying each other up. Honestly, he wasn't sure how far he would take it in real life, it never really occurred to him that one day he could actually be a 24/7 slave. But he woke up one day free, and that night, he fell asleep naked and in handcuffs, next to his new master, a girl he barely knew before that day.

It started just like any other day. John woke up, got dressed, and went to school. In school he chilled out and pretended to pay attention in class. Then at lunch a girl sat next to him to talk to some of her friends at his table named Marie. Marie was about 5'3, with nice tits and an even nicer ass. Their school had a uniform, and her skirt was always extremely short, and it showed off her long legs. She was skinny, but not too skinny, just perfect.

She tapped Johns shoulder and started to talk to only him "Hey john, you look damn cute today."

John was confused, and amazed. This hot girl was randomly complimenting him, when he barely knew her. He thought of how to respond, and decided to take a risk "Thanks, you look hot, just like you do everyday"

"Do you really mean that?" she asked in an innocent way.

"Of course."

".... Thats perfect." She grinned almost mischievously, "Want to meet up after school?"

"Yeah sure, what do you wanna do?"

"You'll see." She laughed. She told john to call her when he got to his car after school. She then tore a bit of paper, took out a pen, and wrote her number on it. She then slipped the paper deep into John's pocket. As she pulled her hand out, she slowed it down and lightly grazed over John's slightly erect dick. She smiled afterward as if nothing happened. Did she even mean to do that? Did she even know she did? Did she notice that John was getting turned on by her?

"You better call me, John" She said, and she got up and sat with someone else.

As she walked away, John watched her perfect ass and thought of just how much he wanted her.
The following 2 users say Thank You to daredaredare for this post:
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
daredaredare

Part 2

Here is the second part, just so you get a slightly better idea of how the story is gonna go. I'm trying not to give too much away.

Feedback and suggestions are always good.

And just for mods to know, Truth or Dare is a crucial part of this story, even though it doesn't show up right away. It is coming really soon.

... and for everyone who isn't a mod and just read that, there is a little teaser for you =P

---------------------------------

John got out of school and the second he stepped foot in the parking lot he got out his phone. He searched around his pocket, found the piece of paper, and dialed up Marie.

It rang twice, and then she picked up "Hey John, I just got outta the building, do you wanna chill right now?"

"sure, what are we gonna do?"

"Lets go back to my house, I've got a surprise for you there"

"Just you and me?"

"yeah, for the surprise at least. I probably have a friend or two coming over later though, where is your car?"

"back of the parking lot, I'll stand next to it"

"see you in a minute"

She hung up.

Once they met up, John started up the car, and Marie gave him directions to her house. Halfway through the trip, Marie looked a bit uncomfortable.

"is something wrong?" John asked her

"yeah, its just, this underwear I've been wearing all day is new and its really itchy, its been bothering me all day. do you mind if i take it off?"

Damn, this girl came on fast. John was blown away, but tried to keep his cool "sure, I'm driving and not looking at you, if you really wanna go ahead."

"...perfect." She slowly slipped a small grey thong down to her knees. John was surprised, most girls wore more under their skirts, so guys couldn't get a good view. This girl apparently didn't care. John noticed the thong was slightly wet at the crotch. Just seeing that made his dick start to come to life. Again, she slipped her hand into Johns pocket, only this time she was leaving her thong in his pocket. Again, she grazed over his dick, only this time, he was sure it was deliberate, since she stopped and felt around a bit.

"Why don't you hold on to these, I'll forget about them somewhere. It seems like this is turning you on, anyway"

John blushed a little. "yeah, just a little"

Marie giggled "Thats a shame, I woulda done more if it was really turning you on."

John knew from that moment on that Marie wanted to fuck. But he hadn't fully realized yet just how much she loved to fuck. He wanted to hook up, and started to drive a little faster to get to her house.

"I'm not gonna lie, I want you real bad right now" John said

"I know, and I want you too. You'll should be excited for your little surprise soon."

"Damnit Marie, what is it already?"

"You'll see." Marie told john to slow the car down a bit, and to make a right at the next turn. Her house was the third on the left. John did as he was told.

Marie looked at John and smiled. "We're here, lets get inside."
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
daredaredare

Part 3

Finally you guys are gonna get to read some real action. Hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------

Marie got out of the car, motioning for John to follow her. She grabbed his hand and led him to her front door.

"You ready for your surprise?" she whispered seductively

"yes!"

She opened the door and motioned for John to walk in. She followed, and immediately shut and locked the door. She then pushed John so his back was up against the door, and started to kiss him quite passionately. Her tongue and lips explored his face, while her hands explored his chest. Slowly she moved her hands down until they were on John's waist. She rubbed her crotch against his erection and it made John want to fuck her hard. As suddenly as she started hooking up with John, she stopped.

"Is this my surprise?" John asked "'cause I am really loving this."

"No silly, this is only part of it. You'll know your surprise when you see it, now come on, lets get up to my room!"

She grabbed Johns hand and led him up the stairs. While she dashed up the stairs, John got a peek up her skirt, and saw the most perfect ass he has ever and will ever see. They arrived in front of a closed door.

"You ready to go in?"

"Yes!" John could hardly wait, his dick was throbbing and he could tell Marie was just as horny as him.

"No you aren't."

"excuse me?"

"You have a shirt on silly, here let me take that off of you and then we can go in."

John happily obliged, and marie lifted the shirt slowly off of him, revealing his slight build. "Damn, someones been working out" Marie giggled and lightly pushed his chest.

Marie opened the door and brought John straight to her bed. She got close to his ear and whispered "Lay down."

John did as he was told. Marie got on top of him, and slowly took off her shirt, revealing a grey bra that matched the panties in John's pocket.

"cute bra" john commented.

Marie put her finger to John's mouth and said "shut up and watch me strip. After I strip, we are gonna make sure you get the best experience you ever have had."

"Is that my surprise?"

She grinned mischievously "you could say that". John knew something was not as it seemed, but when you are horny you think with your dick, and his dick was screaming "fuck her hard"

Marie started to explore his upper body with her lips and fingers, noticing every slight detail, cherishing the beautiful boy under her. She undid her bra, and threw it off the bed. She watched John's face light up when she revealed her perfect tits to him, and knew just how badly he wanted her. It was all going according to her plan.

Marie laughed "Ok, time to see a little more of you, you just stay still" Marie got off of John just long enough to get his pants onto the floor. Marie left his boxers on and started to lightly stroke his dick through them.

"more please, please" John pleaded

Marie just smiled, and slowly took off his boxers, leaving John totally naked. Marie unbuttoned her skirt to match him. Her perfect pussy was shaven and soaked and ready for John's dick.

"So what do you wanna do john?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to be inside you."

"That'll come in due time. But before that, any fantasies you want me to fulfill? any little secrets you wanna share?"

A million thoughts raced through Johns head about bondage and spanking and tickling and humiliation and everything he ever wanted to do, but John wasn't sure what Marie was into and didn't want to scare her away, so he just told her "None that I can think of."

"Really?" She looked disappointed "'cause thats not what I heard..."

"What do you mean?"

"oh... nothing.... Its time for your surprise John. Close your eyes."

John did just that. He heard Marie open a drawer across the room and take something out. She came back and put a blindfold across John's eyes.

"This is just to make sure your eyes stay closed through this surprise." She said as she slowly started to stroke his dick. Marie started to kiss his lips, then kissed his chin. Slowly, she kissed in a straight line down his chest, and past him stomach. When her face reached his dick, she started to lick all around it. Then she took the tip, and started to just suck that. John's mind was going crazy. He wanted to see such a hot girl sucking him off, but it was impossible. She slowly put the entire dick in her mouth, then pulled it right back out. Straddling John again, she took his hands and placed one on each boob. John was in heaven. She took her hands, and put them down next to each other, over John's head. Then she lowered her head, and kissed John passionately again.

Suddenly, John felt something cold against his wrists. Marie slipped on some handcuffs.

"I've got you now John. Can you guess what your surprise is yet?"

"No..." John was on the verge of cumming and hadn't even realized how vulnerable he had become now. He was naked and handcuffed with a girl he barely knew.

Marie laughed "Let me spell it out for you. Some of your friends know about your little... obsession with being a slave. And some of my friends know about my little.... obsession with being a master. One of your friends is one of my friends, and they happened to tell me just what you like. I know you are loving this John, so I'm going to keep you. You are nothing but my slave now."

"What?!"

"You are hearing me right. I am taking you in as my slave."

"what if I don't want this?" John wanted nothing more, but was curious how serious she really was about this, so he tried to play it cool.

"You have no choice."

"Who says?"

"Me bitch, smile for the camera." Through John's blindfold he saw a flash. Apparently while she was teasing him she had picked up a camera as well, and was taking picture of his naked body.

"So will you be my slave? I wouldn't want people seeing this picture and all the others we are going to be taking..."

"I guess I have no choice..."

"Yes, you have no choice. I am going to keep you and use you whenever I need to relieve myself or need work done. You are nothing but a toy now John, get fucking used to it. Are you ready to hear your rules?"
Old 09-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
daredaredare

Part Four

Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome.

You guys ready for more?

------------------------------

John was scared. It was time to find out what his new life is going to be like.

"yes, I'm ready."

"Good, now bitch, time to take off that blindfold."

She grabbed it and yanked it off his head. He opened his eyes and everything was extremely bright. It was almost impossible to see the hot girl in front of him. As his eyes adjusted, he noticed just how amazing her boobs looked. He had never hooked up with a girl nearly as hot as this one, she was one of a kind.

Marie walked over to her computer, which was on the other side of the room and opened up a word document. She printed it out.

"What's that?" John asked

"Your rules, slave."

"What? How do you have my rules already typed up?"

"What a fucking stupid slave, can't you see? This has been planned all along. I wanted a slave, and I knew you were looking for a master because a friend told me. She helped plan this all out with me, I won't tell you who yet, but don't worry, shes gonna use you eventually. Now read these rules you piece of shit, and learn how you should act. Memorize them, because when you break them, you aren't going to like it.

She handed him the paper. It was long, but John began to read it.

RULES
1. Address me as master at all times. Remember, you are nothing but my little sex toy. You can never fucking forget that.
2. I'm aware you live with your parents, but when I want you to sleep over, you will. If i want to keep you for a week, I will. You better get damn good at lying to them. I'm 18 and live without my parents, so my house is always open for loud sex.
3. If I tell you to do something, do it. Doesnt matter where you are, or what you are doing, I come first.
4. I pick your outfits for now on whenever you are with me. I'll be keeping you naked alot.
5. When you are not with me, you must constantly be wearing a thong that I pick out under your boxers. If i ever see you in or outta school, don't think I'll hesitate to make sure you are wearing it. I don't want you fucking too many girls while I control you.
6. You will live in a room I designated for you. It is the master bedroom, and has a gigantic jacuzzi. All the windows have locks and the doors lock from the inside out, so i keep you in there at all times. If you are in there, you obey ANYONE who tells you to do anything.
7. You will be taking any drugs we tell you too. This includes but is not limited to viagara, Pot, alcohol, and even E if you are a bad boy. No questions and you take only the dose we tell you to, no more, no less.

John was amazed, this girl was taking this far, and he was sure now she wasnt joking. He read on further:

NOTES
Just a few things you should know, John. First off, theres girls who sleep over here every now and then. They will all know about you, but no one else will. And they WILL pay to use you sometimes, and I charge alot, so you better be good. If I hear ANY complaints, both me and the girl you offended get to do whatever we want to you.

Also, I have parties every now and then. We are just too damn lazy to get our own beers, so your sole purpose at parties will be to fuck whomever we want you to, and fetch beers and roll joints and shit. You are just our little party slave now.

John didn't know how to even react. He read it over again just to make sure he was remembering everything right. This was too good to be true. He was going to be a slave. There was no way out of this.

"Ok... I understand the rules. What do you want me to do now, master."

"Well, we are gonna make sure right now that you don't break those rules. So lets get started on taking some of those pictures. Do and wear exactly what i say. No excuses, or you'll see how I punish you."

"Ok master, I'm ready. Use me"

"You are catching on." she smiled "Now, put get your pants, and take out my panties. Put them on, and lets begin the photoshoot."
Old 09-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
daredaredare

Part Five

Ok, since everyone seems to be loving it, here is my next installment!

----------------------------------

John found his pants and got the panties out. He put them on.

"now what master?"

"start posing bitch, be creative, be sexy." Marie laughed. She was truly enjoying this. john had never even put on a girls thong before, but strangely enough it turned him on. His dick was still hard as shit, and it stretched out the panties profusely.

"outfit change!" Marie shouted after five or so poses. She went into a drawer and took out a small black bikini. "Just your size, slave"

By "just his size" she meant "entirerly too small" But then again, can a girls bikini ever really fit a guy? He posed in this one as well.

"shit slave, I just realized, we have no naked pictures of you. Take off that bikini, now"

John did just that. Marie got closer to him and stroked his dick playfully. She then took a close up picture that just barely got his entire dick in.

"turn around" She ordered

She then took a picture of his ass, and then of his entire body from the back.

"turn back around and spread your arms and legs out"

John continued to obey. He realized now that shed have enough blackmail on him to last him his entire life. He had to do something to get out of this.

"Now turn around and bend over" She ordered

John did just that, and started to look around the room. He pondered how to get out of this, with that camera.

"Ok, time for a few more outfits." She pulled out and forced John into a few more outfits, one which was a jean miniskirt and wifebeater, one which was a tanktop and a stretchy black shorts which were so small on John that they rode up into his ass, one was a white miniskirt and a tight pink girls shirt that said "I'm not a slut, I just like to fuck alot of boys" (this one was particulary humiliating for John. Marie could tell and was sure to take alot of pictures of him in it), and the final was just a simple black thong and black panties combo. By the end, she must have taken over 50 pictures of John, and John could do nothing to stop it.

"Lie down on the bed and let me handcuff you to it slut. I gotta get these pictures saved on my email. Once I do, we have another photoshoot. Only this time, you'll be taking pictures of me."

John's dick twitched. She was going to pose for him, and he had yet to cum at all today. He needed to be relieved before this, he wouldn't be able to take all this torture.

"why will I be taking pictures of you master?"

"To hang up by your bed silly. Everyday you wake up, I want the first thing you see to be me. Me and just how incredibly sexy I am, I want you to want me from the moment you wake up to the moment you rest"

John layed down on the bed and Marie handcuffed him. She then ran over to the computer and started to upload and save all the pictures. When she was done, she came over to John and sucked his dick, but only for around ten seconds. "its good to see you are still turned on slave, now, its time for my photoshoot."

She went and put on the small black bikini John was wearing earlier. She started to pose and commanded John to take some pictures. Damn, she knew what she was doing. Just how experienced was this girl if she was only eighteen? She grabbed her hair and rubbed her body, even played with her pussy and tits and did every other provocative thing John could possibly dream of and even some he couldnt, not only in the bikini, but in the jean skirt and wifebeater, and naked as well. And John willingly took pictures of her in each. During this time he was happy to be her slave, he was never more aroused then he was at this moment, and never needed to cum nearly as much as he did.

When they were done with this photoshoot, Marie took the camera and uploaded her two favorite pictures of each outfit. She then printed out high quality full page images of each. John just stood there not even knowing how to react to what was going on.

Marie looked over her shoulder at John from the computer and laughed. "gosh you little slut, you seem like you really want me don't you? What do you wanna do to me? Do you want me to suck you off? What if I just gave you a handjob? Maybe I should kiss you all over? Oh, maybe I could even fuck you..."

She was obviously teasing John but he was too horny to care "please fuck me master, please!"

"I told you, you fucking slut, that will come in due time. But you need to earn the right to be inside of me. However, you will cum soon. But you can't cum until I give the word to. Understand?"

"yes master, I will hold it in to the best of my ability."

"Good" She walked over to him slowly and brought him to the bed. She layed him down and started to stroke his dick lightly. "time to give you the best blowjob you have ever gotten."
Old 09-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #6
daredaredare

hahaha of course the slavery part comes next.

-----------------------------

Marie went down on John. First she began to just lick the shaft of the dick. Then slowly, she started to suck on the tip. Instantly John needed to cum. But he managed to hold it in.

"what? no cum yet? I figured you would cum in the first ten seconds. Time to make it harder for you" Marie laughed as she stuck the entire dick in her mouth. Quickly she took it in and out, bringing John to pure ecstasy. Nothing ever felt this good before. John needed to cum. He needed to relieve himself of hours of tension. She kept going, and he kept holding it in.

"Don't you wanna cum you little slut? I know you do, but remember, I forbid you to."

John remembered all too well. He needed it now. More than he ever needed it before. But he also needed not to right now. More then ever needed not to before.

Marie just kept getting more and more intense.
He just couldnt hold it in anymore. it was too fucking intense. He released all his cum into Maries mouth, and in a moment of pure ecstasy everything felt right.

For a moment, at least. She hadn't given him permission to cum. He knew he was in trouble.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH. I didnt tell you to cum yet! Are you ready for your punishment?" Marie laughed as she rehandcuffed him to the bed.

It was time for hell.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #7
daredaredare

OK time for Part Seven

The truth or dare part of this story comes in a part or two, depending on how long I make them.
---------------------------

Marie straddled John. Her naked skin against his turned him on almost instantly again.

She grabbed his balls.

"My little bitch came with these he wasn't allowed to." She started to squeeze a little harder "And he should know not the break the rules." She continued to squeeze harder. This girl was strong, John was starting to really hurt. "That can't go unpunished, can it?" She reached the point where she coudlnt squeeze any harder. Pain shot through John's body, it was too terrible to even focuse on her words

"ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH, CAN THIS GO UNPUNISHED"

John let out a whimper and said "no"

"I'm sorry bitch, I couldn't hear you." Slowly she started to twist her hand

"No!" John screamed in pain

"How right you are." Marie twisted her hand quickly thrusting John into more pain then he had ever been in his life. Marie laughed and let go, Then unhandcuffed him. She turned him over and rehandcuffed him to the bed.

"now, time to spank my bad little slave" Marie started off soft, with small spankings that didnt hurt all too much at all. It didn't matter, John's balls had never hurt nearly this much before. Pretty soon she was spanking as hard as possible. She spanked and spanked until his ass was bright red, and kept spanking still. She didn't stop her abuse until she didn't have the energy to spank anymore."

John was practically crying in pain. Wimpering, he said "I'm sorry master."

Marie unhandcuffed him, turned him over, looked him straight in the eye and said "you should be."

John knew not to fuck with her ever again. This girl was serious. He had to do what she said or there will be consequences. John never wanted to feel this much pain again. He looked at the clock. It was six thirty. He realized that he told his mom he'd be home at seven.

"Master, I am supposed to be home in half an hour. You live about ten minutes from me. I should leave soon."

"You aren't leaving tonight bitch. I'm not going to be through with you."

"But master, I told my parents i would be home."

"make something up."

"i cant make a believable lie that fast."

"MAKE SOMETHING UP"

"Yes master..."

John managed to convince his parents to let him stay the night. They thought he was sleeping at his friend max's house. Once he hung up his phone, Marie came behind him and pressed her naked body against his.

"Time for us to get dressed. Well, me anyway, you'll be naked until tomorrow."

Marie went through her drawers and pulled out a lacy pink thong and matching lacy bra. Then she pulled out a large Black shirt and put it on. It looked as if thats what she normally slept in, since the shirt went just below her ass, covering her up completely.

"Now bitch, I'm hungry. Go make me a dinner, and it better be good. And while I eat, you'll be eating me out. In fact, for most of tonight you'll be eating me out. We are gonna make sure you get damn good at that before I start selling your body to my friends."
Old 09-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #8
daredaredare

Sorry for the wait, here is the next part!

Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed
-------------------------------------------

John remained naked and made up a dinner for his master. he did nothing special, just some mac and cheese and some chicken.

"Now slut, get under my table." Marie ordered as John laid the plate of fresh food out in front of her.

John obeyed. Marie pulled down her panties and left them on the floor next to John.

"start licking bitch"

John spoke not a word, and he searched around for her clit with his tongue. He found it almost instantly. He was amazed at how wet this girl was already. He started off by licking the clit slowly, and gradually sped it up. Soon he changed it up and sucked lightly and kissed it. His tongue and mouth were starting to tire out, so without thinking he tried to use his finger on her to give himself a break.

"DON'T STOP WITH YOUR MOUTH! I was just about to orgasm you little bitch, why would you deprive me of that? Get out from under the table!"

John knew he made a mistake. He got out and looked his master in the eye "I'm sorry master"

"Sorry isn't good enough. Stay right here bitch, I'm getting your handcuffs. you are gonna keep them on for the rest of the night."

Marie ran up the stairs and came back down, with a pair of handcuffs in her hands. She Johns hands behind his back. "Now slut, lets go watch some tv. You keep eating me out though, I want that orgasm."

Marie sat down on a couch in front of a tv, and spread her legs wide open, she motioned for john to come. John obeyed and kneeled down in front of her. Marie put her hand on the back of his head and forced it into her crotch. She kept her hand there to make sure John didn't try to stop. Slowly she built back up to the orgasm. John started to realize this and worked harder and harder to make her moan louder. Soon she was screaming. "oh my god, YES fucking YES! My little bitch knows how to use his tongue! oh my god oh my god oh my god I'm cumming!"

And with that she orgasmed. John continued to work through the orgasm, and even after that. Occasionally she gave him rests, but he spent most of the night in her pussy. She orgasmed three times that night, leaving John extremely sexually frustrated.

Around midnight Marie looked at the clock. "damn slut, time passes fast when you are eating me out. Its almost time for bed. I'm not going to let you shower, so you smell like pussy all day and people know what a bitch you are tomorrow. However, let me jump in it real fast. Lay down in my bed for tonight, I want someone to sleep with. I'll be there to join you soon."

John obeyed and went into his masters room. He layed down and awaited her return.

When she returned, she was wearing just a towel. She took it off, laughed, and said "i hope you dont mind if I sleep naked tonight, I'm in one of those type of moods"

She layed down next to him and facing him. She kissed him slowly, and then said "goodnight slut, tomorrow we got a party to go to."

John was not sure what type of "party" she was talking about.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #9
daredaredare

Part Nine

Here we go, another part.

---------------------------------

John awoke feeling metal against his wrists. He didn't get it at first. He opened his eyes and was in a strange room. Slowly it came back to him. How he met a girl at lunch, and how she took him in as he slave. And how he'll be her slave for god knows how long.

As John was remembering all that occurred, Marie walked in wearing her school uniform.

"get dressed slut! and today you are gonna be wearing my grey panties from yesterday. Hope they are comfortable for you."

Marie unlocked Johns handcuffs and gave him some time to get ready. Before they walked out the door, Marie stuck her hand down the back of john's pants to check for the panties "good, keep these on all day, I'll be checking. Go home after school but wait by your phone for me."

John drove Marie to school and they went through the day. It was an average day at school. Average, but John's mind was elsewhere. Dirty thoughts were racing everywhere, since the panties he wore under his boxers constantly reminded him of the fact that he was now a slave. His dick belonged to a girl he barely knew. He kept getting boners in class and tried to hide them all.

When he got out of school, he drove home, with the dirty thoughts still racing. All he wanted to do was masturbate and relieve himself.

So once he got inside he ran up to his room and got started instantly. He thought of Marie's naked body, and the way her mouth felt around his dick. He thought of all the things she did and all the things that were to come. He came almost instantly.

After he cleaned up, he lived his regular life for a few hours, with thoughts of marie still in the back of his head. Six o clock came. He started to wonder when Marie was gonna contact him about the party.

Then, his phone began to vibrate. He looked at it, and it was Marie.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #10
daredaredare

Ok heres the next part people keep asking for

enjoyyy. Its a teaser though, theres not too much sexual shit in there, but it sets it up the next part perfectly.

------------------------------

John answered his phone.

"hello?" John said his standard response when he answered his phone

"Excuse me?"

"um.. hello master"

"that's better. I'm ready to go out, come pick me up in fifteen minutes." Marie hung up before john could respond. John quickly got ready so he could get to maries in time.

When he got there marie was sitting in front of her door in a tight jean miniskirt and a black tanktop. She got into the car and stuck her hand down john's pants to make sure he had the thong on. He did. She saw that John already had an erection just from seeing her.
"did you miss me slave?"

"yes master."

Marie told John what she had planned for the night. They were going to go to a small party, maybe five people tops. John probably would be the only guy there. Her friends parents were away for the next couple of nights, so tonight they would be sleeping there since Marie was requiring John to get too drunk to drive tonight. Marie gave John directions and they got there in around fifteen minutes.

"you ready to go in slave? remember, do exactly as i say all night. No one knows you are a slave... yet. but that could change. One or two of my customers are gonna be there tonight."

John said he would do as she said, and they went up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door opened. A beautiful girl answered the door. She had small boobs that looked to be around B, but that was okay cause she was small to fit them. She couldn't be more then 5'4. She had black hair and pale skin and was dressed in a t shirt that was too big on her and some jean shorts.

"Erica, meet John" Marie introduced the two.

"Hey John, you two can come in, the beer is in the kitchen." Erica smiled at John strangely, as if she knew something.

When John got into the kitchen with Marie, he saw two other girls. One was a girl named Jamie he had seen around school. Jamie had a reputation for being the slut of his grade. She had small tits but a perfect tan. She was 5'6ish and skinny as a stick. She was dressed in her school uniform still, and her skirt was hemmed abnormally high. She had long legs that made you want to fuck her on sight. John had masturbated to her once or twice before.

The other girl he didn't recognize. He later found out her name was anna. She wasn't skinny, but she was far from fat. She was dressed in a simple outfit, just a white wifebeater and shorts, but for some reason John seriously wanted to get to know her. She was attractive in her own way, and she seemed to have perfect boobs because she wasn't skinny like the rest.

The small party commenced and it was just like any other party. John had fun for a while and got a little tipsy. The girls were full out drunk already though.

Marie and Erica were deep in conversation. Suddenly Erica said "heyy, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?"

Jamie instantly said "I will"

Anna agreed to play as well. John's head raced. If he played the girls might see he has a thong on. How could he explain that?

Marie looked at john and said "John, why don't you play?" John knew that she meant "play slave" so he agreed to.

They sat in a circle and began the game. John would have to think fast if he was going to keep the girls from finding out that he was Marie's slave.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #11
daredaredare

John didn't expect her to. Does a master always do what the slave expects?

She was enjoying watching him squirm for a bit, then gave it away to have more fun.

I dunno how far into I am.

-----------------------------------

"How should we play now that we have a slave?" Anna asked.

Marie had it planned out, as usual. "Simple, we keep the game going, just we don't have to dare John. John will do whatever hes told."

"good plan" Erica laughed

"Now, I believe it would be my turn" Marie said. "Anna, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to strip, let us cover you in whip cream, and have john lick it all off."

Anna agreed. "But where is the whip cream?"

Erica replied "kitchen stupid. John, can you go to the kitchen and get it. Get us some beers as well."

John obeyed. He looked around the kitchen and found the whip cream, then grabbed as many beers as he could. While he did, he thought. He was really a slave to all these girls. It was turning him on alot, but he was also worried. It was getting public that he could be used. Any one of these girls could start paying Marie for him.

John returned to the party. Anna was already naked and laying flat on the floor. Her entire body was hotter then John had imagined, with a pussy he couldnt help but wanna fuck. He gave the whip cream to his master. Marie went up to Anna, and sprayed it all over her boobs and pussy. Then she put a line across her neck, and two lines running up the inside of her legs.

"Lick, bitch" Marie ordered.

John went for the neck first, by laying to the side of her. She was tense, but was really enjoying the sensual sensation of john eating whip cream off her neck. John then moved his tongue up her right leg slowly, then her left as well. he went back to both and cleaned them up a bit more.

The only places left for John to lick were the ones he was looking forward to. He straddled Anna, who was attempting to lay perfectly still but was obviously turned on because she was fidgetting, and started to lick her tits. She had large boobs so it took John a long time to clean them off. Now it was time for the pussy. John lowered his tongue to it slowly, then was extra sure to clean the entire area. It was messy, but it felt fucking amazing to Anna. She never had a guy eat her out before, let alone have a guy eat whip cream off her pussy. This senstation was totally new, and John was occasionally licking her clitoris as he cleaned up, sending shivers up her spine. She decided then that she needed John to eat her out one day when they were alone.

When john was done he got up. The other girls clapped, and sat up and blushed a little.

"That was wonderful Anna, you loved it I see" Marie commented.

The girls laughed and Anna just shrugged it off, picked up her bra and panties and put them back on and then said "My turn right? Erica, truth or dare?"

"dare"

"I dare you to fuck John for one minute. No condom, no nothing. I know you are on birth control so you have little to worry about."

Erica laughed "That's it?" She instantly stripped down her bottoms and went up to John. She pushed him down on the floor, and got on top of him. "Start counting Anna."

"Ok, one second.... 3....2...1... go"

Erica lowered her pussy near his dick, and stuck it so just the tip hovered by it. She only kept it there for a moment, but that moment felt like forever. John thought about how he hadnt had any sex since his master had taken control of him. This would be the first real relief. Then she started to fuck him, and fuck him hard. She was into it and her soaked pussy made it simple for her to go as fast as she could. She was obviously tiring herself out, but she was willing to go all out for the minute. The girls watched in excitement, and John felt pure bliss. Nothing felt better then this, ever. As quick as it started, it stopped.

"Times up!" Anna said.

Erica got off John like it was no big deal, and put her bottoms back on. "That was fun John. We will be doing it again sometime, I'll be paying for you soon enough."

John was more excited then afraid. He realized his entire life will be fucking cute girls for now on. He was starting to enjoy the slavery.

Then, it took an interesting twist.

Erica was ready to keep going "Jamie, truth or dare"

"dare"

"I dare you to strip off that uniform, and allow us to handcuff you for three minutes. John will do what he is told to do to you."

Jamie was eager to show off her body to everyone, particularly John, so she stripped quickly. She had a totally flat stomach and a belly button ring that fit it perfectly. Her legs were longer then John imagined. He was ready to do whatever he was told to her. Erica went up to her room and came back down with a pair of handcuffs, and a strange bag. She gave the handcuffs to john and told him to put them on her. Jamie held out her hands and John put them on.

"Now lay down jamie, and put your hands over your head and close your eyes."

Jamie did just that. Being ordered around and helpless was turning her on. She was starting to wish she was in John's situation. In fact, she really wanted it. She always wanted to be a slave, and could never get enough sex.

"Now John, come here" Erica ordered. She whispered into John's ear something. Jamie couldn't hear it. She heard the bag open, and John got something out of it. Jamie wanted to open her eyes but she kept them closed. Suddenly, she saw a flash. She instinctively opened her eyes.

"what the fuck?" She said. she saw John holding a camera pointed directly at her naked body.

Erica explained "John just took a picture of you. We aren't gonna handcuff you, you are gonna be another little slave. Lets just say you and john should get used to being together, cause you'll be sharing a room at Marie's house."
Old 01-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #12
daredaredare

FUCK I just posted one and for some reason, it didn't post. Oh well, here is a shortened version so the plot moves along. Sorry, I took out all the sexual parts, but I don't feel like retyping any. The real sex happens in the next part anyway.

Sorry that its rushed

The two stories of Jamie and John will be told separately for a while. As always, the focus is on John.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie looked for her clothes, she couldn't find them anywhere, but walking around half naked had her turned on to no end.

~~~~

John didn't have to look long. After ten minutes, he found his clothes hanging on a branch. When he got up to the branch, and took his pants off, he noticed something strange. Jamie's skirt was right under his clothes. What the fuck? It started to make sense. This was all some twisted game by Marie. She expected John to find his clothes, they were hidden pretty close to his starting point and very obvious to see. And under his clothes, she expected him to find Jamie's. That presented him with a choice. Option A, he could find Jamie, give her her clothes, and they can both win. Option B, he can leave the clothes there, and leave it to luck if Jamie finds them. Option C, he could steal the clothes.

This was a sick mind game to test his loyalty to his master and he knew it. He knew what he had to do. He took the miniskirt, and put it on under his pants. and he started toward his master's home.

When he got there, she was walking out the door. It was time to pick up Jamie.

Marie was delighted to see him "Oh, the better slave won!" She ran up to him, giggled and kissed him. Slipping her hand under his pants, she felt the miniskirt.

"Oh, and the better slave made the better choice too. You will be rewarded when we get back."

~~~~
Jamie continued to look, although time ran out. Soon, she realized she wouldn't find her clothes. She could only hope John didn't find his either. She started to walk back to the rock to accept her punishment

~~~

When John and Marie got to the rock, Jamie was sitting there, half naked. Marie laughed.

"Jamie jamie jamie, you lost. John found his clothes no problem, yet you worthless piece of shit can't seem to find yours. Tonight you will be drugged so you don't sleep, and so you are horny as shit, and you will be kept in the closet. Bad slaves get punished. Get used to being wet, and with a chastity belt on."

Jamie could only think one word. Fuck.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #13
daredaredare

Sorry, I've been busy in real life, and online I've still been looking for slave. is it that hard to find a cute girl who doesn't want to be too serious, that fits me?

here is the next parttt. This part is gonna start out as both Johns and Jamies story, but then Jamie is going to have a separate story going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie gave Jamie some shorts, and they walked home. When they got home, Marie was ready. She stripped Jamie down to nothing, put on a chastity belt that allowed her to go to the bathroom, but not to touch herself at all. On the chastity belt, John thought he caught a glimpse of something taped on, near where her clit would be. He wasn't sure, but he was going to find out soon.

Jamie was given nothing to wear. However, Marie went into her drawer, and pulled out a bag with a few assorted pills. She gave them all to jamie with a small cup of water and made her swallow them. Then Jamie was put into the closet, and the bar was put on the door. She was stuck. Marie turned on her computer, and put on the screen a slideshow of pictures of John and Jamie. John could only assume those pictures were being shown on Jamies monitor as well.

When all that was done, Marie looked at John, and smiled. "Wanna fuck?"

John knew this was more of an order than a question, since it came from his master, so he answered "yes master."

Marie did her famous laugh "good, good. Wait here for an hour or two, I wanna buy something hot first."

~~~~

Jamie sat in the room on a beanbag chair, and was miserable. She had no clue what drugs she was given, or how she would feel. All she knew was she was damn horny. Everywhere in this room was porn. John, a boy that she was getting so close to, kept showing up on the screen in poses. If she looked to the left she saw her porn collection along the wall. If she looked up she saw models. If she looked to the right, she saw Marie and her master. What the fuck was she supposed to do? She was horny, surrounded by porn, and needed relief.

It was then she noticed a slight bump near her clit on the chastity belt. She tried to get herself into positions so that could pleasure her, but to no avail. She couldn't touch herself. She had no clue how fast time was passing. She tried looking at the pictures on the slideshow of John and her, and trying to figure out how many seconds passed that she saw each picture. That would be her only source of time. However, concentrating on the pictures just made her wetter. What was she going to do?

Soon she started to feel the effects of the drugs she was given. They didn't do too much to her. Her mind just became clouded, and her imagination became stronger. Then things started to feel amazing, Even touching her arm felt sexual. She did not know what she was on, but she was sure it was made for sex, because every thought she thought lead to that.

Then, energy started to come to her. It was night, and she knew that she wasn't going to sleep tonight. This was a strange form of sexual torture. She needed relief.

Then, Jamie heard two people coming into the room. Within a minute, she heard moans and grunts and screams. This was too fucking much.

~~~~~~~

John waited in the house for around an hour, until Marie came home. She wasn't even carrying a bag, she was just wearing a skirt and her jacket buttoned all the way up. John was confused. "what'd you get?"

"You'll see in a moment, lets go upstairs. When we fuck, be sure to be loud." And with that, she winked.

When they got to John's room, he looked at the closet. He wondered what it was like for Jamie, all locked up. He felt bad, but he was about to do it, so he didn't really care that much. Marie got on the bed, perched on her nears, and unbuttoned her jacket. Under it was no shirt, just very sexy lingerie that he had never seen before. It was black and incredibly lacy.

"Like what you see?" Marie taunted. John was hard instantly. He went up on the bed and started to kiss her. laying her down. The lingerie made her even sexier, and he wondered if she bought panties too. He started to take off her skirt, and sure enough, matching panties were there. He looked at his master. She never looked better. Her arms were above her head and her eyes were screaming "fuck me". He was glad this perfect figure owned him.

Soon, the sex began. Marie stripped him down, but kept her lingerie on. She didn't take full control this time, it was passionate. She treated John as well as he treated her. He was aware Marie told him to be loud, but she didn't even need to. He was moaning and grunting louder than ever, because the sex was better than ever. His master knew had to treat a man right. She explored every inch of his body with her lips and fingertips. Then, when John was near ready to cum. The bra came off. John went and sucked on each perfect nipple, while slipping off the panties. Once she was fully nude, she got up, and stood near the bed, bending down and resting herself on it. That was the sign to fuck her hard from behind. John slipped his dick inside of her pussy, and they screamed in unison. This sex was perfect.

He was nearing the verge of cumming. Then, he remembered Jamie. Jamie could hear every scream, and was surrounded by porn. This must be torturing her. The mere thought of the sexual frustration he was causing the girl sent him over the edge. He came, and came hard. He tired out, and laid down on the bed. Marie laughed, and got a remote off the computer desk. It had just one button. She pressed it, and almost instantly, he heard Jamie scream in orgasmic pleasure.

~~~~~~~

Jamie recognized both the voices, and it was John and Marie fucking hard. The sex sounded incredible, and it only made her want to fuck more. She swore, as soon as the chastity belt came off she would fuck the first thing she saw.

She wished there was one place she could look that didn't turn her on more, or she could somehow drown out the noise. But she couldn't. People in the next room were fucking hard, and she couldn't even touch herself. The sexual frustration grew with every scream she heard, and every moan that plagued the air. It stopped for a moment, and she had hoped it was the end. If she couldn't touch herself, she couldn't handle her mind getting pushed any closer to the ledge. She had never been one who could orgasm without stimulation. She was about to figure out if she could, though.

But, the momentary pause turned out to only be a switching of positions. They only screamed louder. Soon, she heard John scream the loudest yet. It must be over then. Everything became silent.

Then, the bump on the chastity belt began to vibrate, hard. It was on her clit, and it shot tingling sensations up her spine and throughout her whole body. this was just what she needed. Yes, Yes! She hoped it wouldn't stop. But as soon as it started, it stopped. Fuck. Marie was simply teasing her more. She needed her relief.

~~~

John asked Marie what that remote controlled.

"I added something special to that chastity belt. It vibrates at the touch of the button. Theres no direct stimulation, but trust me, if you wear one, and you just heard sex, you'll be dying to fuck as well. That was just a little tease to torture her."

"You are incredible master." John was very impressed. Marie designed another form of torture that he would never even imagine.

For the rest of the night, things were quiet. They were more friends then a master and a slave, just John stayed naked while Marie only wore her lingerie. Once or twice more, Marie pressed the button, and each time, they were greeted with screams from Jamie. It never stopped being funny to Marie, and it started to become funny to John too.

They cuddled in bed and watched movies and just chilled, almost like a boyfriend and girlfriend, like true companions.

~~

Throughout the night, the vibration came back a few times. She never got too high, just enough to want sex more than anything else. Each time the vibration came her mind would race with thoughts of what she would do. She would thrust John into her pussy and get him to suck her tits. She would force his mouth onto her clit. She would fuck any guy she saw.

Thoughts like this plagued her mind all night. She was unsure of how much time passed, but it felt like it had been a week when she heard the bar being removed from the door.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #14
daredaredare

Here is the next parttt

~~~~~~~

The next day of John's life was everything he expected his slavery to be. He woke up in his master's arms. She told him to make her a meal, and he did just that. While he was making a meal, the doorbell rang. John was ordered to answer it. It was Jamie's master coming to pick her up. In a few minutes, Jamie was taken out of the room, looking very tired and still, very horny, dressed in skanky clothes, put into a car, and taken away. Marie and John were alone.

Throughout the day, Marie had John do the chores a maid would do. Then, occasionally, someone would stop by and pay Marie to use John as the slave he was. Marie was making alot of money off John, and John was kinda confused as to why at first. Then he figured, anyone would love a chance to have complete control over the opposite sex. People knowing he was a slave would pay for that chance. John couldn't help but find this forced prostitution a little hot. He had returning customers, such as Anna, who enjoyed him so much that they were willing to pay more than once just for his services. John was settling into the lifestyle and starting to enjoy himself.

The day didn't have anything that was unique, it was mostly a repeat of the days before in what he had to do. He started to realize that every day would be like this for now. It did not scare him, only made him excited. He thought of Jamie now and again, but realized, his master wouldn't want them together.

At one point, something peculiar did happen though. John met the most incredible girl. Little did he know, she was going to be as important as Marie in his life soon. Her name was Alyssa.

Alyssa was slightly chubby, but in a way that only makes the girl more hot, with giant boobs and a giant ass. She was remarkably tan, and looked like she was in college. She wore extremely short skirts whenever John saw her, revealing thighs that begged to be opened wide and fucked. But the most attractive thing about her wasn't her body, it was her demeanor. She knew that guys wanted to fuck her. She loved it. She had an air of confidence around her that made her undeniably sexy. She was sure she was hot, and you could tell she used it to get what she wanted. Maybe she was a golddigger, but mostly John could tell she liked to fuck, but loved playing with boy's minds more.

When John met her, it was saturday night. She came dressed up to club, with a tanktop and a micro jean skirt. John, who had spent the entire day working, was rewarded by being allowed to wear sweats and only sweats, no shirt, no boxers. When John answered the door for her, Marie saw who it was and invited her in. Alyssa and Marie talked for a while, it was obvious they were close friends.

but then, Marie said "Okay, time to get down to business."
"excellent! Is this him?" Alyssa pointed to John.
"Why yes it is! He doesn't look like much, but I assure you, he may fight it but he truly loves to be a slave, and hes one of the horniest ones I've found."
"good... good..." They both sounded like they knew what they were talking about. Alyssa came closer to john and started to feel his skin. He was starting to become hard, and it showed through the sweatpants. She grabbed his chin and looked him square in the face. "How big is he?"
"Eight or nine inches, hes learned how to use it too. Hes especially good with eating out, people who have used him say its his best talent."

John was a bit confused. He figured she was going to pay to fuck him, but normally, the girls get him instantly. He stood there awkwardly as they inspected and talked about him. Why was Alyssa getting special treatment?

"Mind if I take a look?" Alyssa asked Marie, her hands on the waist of the sweatpants. This gave John a full out erection. There was something about this girl, he truly, truly needed to fuck her. It became his new goal in life.

"certainly, go ahead." Alyssa pulled down the pants and looked at the dick. She smiled. She apparently liked what she saw.

She left him with his pants around his ankles.

"Well, I like him. I want him working out a bit more, get a bit of muscle on that body. Also, shave him fully. He looks nice with pubes trimmed, but a full shave down there is always one of my favorites. If you do both of those, I'll definitely be a customer."

"Certainly."

Was that really all she would be, a customer? John wondered if perhaps Alyssa was Marie's master. It didn't seem likely, but that was the only reason why Marie would do what she said. It seemed their relationship was one of equals, confusing John.

The two girls said their goodbyes and the night dragged on some more, Alyssa was not mentioned once.

John was told to sleep alone in his room tonight, naked. He fell asleep almost instantly, with all the work and confusion of this day slowing his mind to a crawl.

The next day was not much different from the day before. More work, and more slavery.

At one point John asked Marie "Who is alyssa?"

Marie's expression turned serious. She stripped John and spanked him a few times, telling him not to ask questions. John was beyond confused. He was allowed to go to him home around 8, when he originally planned to go home, and he saw his parents for the first time in days.

It was strange being back home. He had more freedom, but he still felt bound. The thong he had to wear constantly reminded him every time he moved that he was nothing but a slave. Its funny how one article of clothing had such a mental effect. His master had got him, and he knew that he would stay a slave for a long, long time.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #15
daredaredare

Ok, here is the next part, for a while the style is going to be a bit different. You'll see why and what I mean. You might not like it, but really, tough.

This one also describes alot but not alot of sex. just wait for the next entry for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the next few weeks, life was strange for John. His master didn't feel the need to use him and contact him everyday, yet she made sure he was reminded of his slavery. Some days she wouldn't even look at him in school, while others, she would give him tasks and say dirty things to him. Some days she slipped her hand down his pants to make sure he was wearing her thong. He always was. If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't even feel like a slave days that he didn't talk to her.

But he knew, always, that he was nothing but a toy to her. And the days she did use him only proved that further.

As for John and Jamie, it was a peculiar relationship. For the first few days they exchanged awkward glances in the hallways, with a fear of Marie's ever watching eyes seeing them if they talked. One day in school, John was walking toward the bathroom during class. He saw Jamie walking in the opposite direction. Without a word, Jamie pulled him aside into a dark corner of the hall pinned him against the wall and kissed him. She told him "I miss you John, that one day we had together I will never forget." John agreed with her, she then laughed as she checked for his thong. "I heard about this thong of yours. Everyday for me, I come to school with no panties. Luckily, I have no gym right now, but when the next semester starts up, I dunno what I'll do." She told him giggling. Jamie took his hand and guided it under her skirt to her crotch, as if to prove her tale. John felt her pussy, uncontained by any form of fabric, it was warm and unusually moist for someone in school. He wondered why she was in the hallway anyway, if she was so horny. Jamie then took her pen out, wrote her number on John's hand, told him to call her, and walked back on her way. To any one else, an encounter like this would be incredible. A girl admitted to not wearing panties, put his hand up to her crotch just to prove it. She kissed him and gave him her number. But John knew it was complicated in his life now. Kissing and feeling girls meant little to him, he did it on a daily basis without thinking. John was becoming numb to everything sexual.

As for when Jamie needed John, John knew to never refuse. She gave him a break the first Monday, but in school that Tuesday she came up to him in lunch, doing her occasional clandestine check for a thong. She then whispered in his ear "Come over after school, we have a customer. Then, I want to play with you." She didn't wait for John to say anything, she just walked away again, leaving John to wonder what dirty things would happen.

When he got to her house, Alyssa was already there. Dressed in dark grey tanktop and Jean micro skirt, John needed her instantly. He was glad she was the customer, he would finally get a chance to fuck her. Unfortunately, that wasn't her plan.

When Marie saw John she said she was going out for an hour or two, but Alyssa had full range of the house, and in turn, John. John didn't notice any money exchange but figured that happened before he came.

As soon Marie left, Alyssa looked at John. Her confidence skyrocketed to a point that John did not think possible, she was so confident that merely looking at her turned him on. She knew she had him hanging by a thread just by the way he eyed her. She looked forward to how she was going to torture him. "I Don't like it when slaves are clothed." She told John, then, ordering him an extremely nonchalant voice, one that would soon bring him to the edge every time he heard her speak, she said "strip naked."

John was at first taken back. He usually was told to do things firmly, as if he was a dog. This girl certainly treated him differently. John stripped quickly, without even thinking about it. It was strange what near a week of slavery had done to his psyche. He was not only used to stripping in front of girls he barley knew, but he was starting to like it and didn't even give it a second thought.

Alyssa motioned for John to sit down next to her, while she stayed clothed. She took his arm, and put it around her, then she took his other arm, and placed the hand on top of her pussy. "keep it there, but don't touch" She ordered. John could feel she was shaved through her thin panties. He wanted to do nothing more but touch. This was strange. She had ample time to make him do something, but instead, she was playing some sort of mind game.

Then, she turned on the tv and started to watch it. John was confused. Who would pay for someone just to cuddle with them and put their hand on your pussy? Alyssa noticed his confusion and just laughed it off. She was up to something, her confidence said it.

A half hour went by, John did not move his hand. He felt a small wet spot, but it wasn't too significant. Throughout the entire half hour, he wanted to fuck. This was becoming torture, he had a boner she could obviously see showing his intentions.

She took one of her hands and stroked the dick lightly, then, leaning in she whispered in his ear "Do you want to fuck me?"

John had learned to always answer that question the same way. But this time, his answer was entirely true "yes!" he said, almost desperate.

"Too bad. I can tell. You'll get my body if I like what you do. But its gonna take a few visits. I want you to want me more than you want anyone, even your own master, before I dream of spreading my legs for you." As she whispered this in her ear, it sent shivers first through his face, then his body. His dick tensed up, but he kept listening. "Everytime we meet we'll go a little further, just like a couple who are doing sexual things for the first time."

John was starting to understand her plan. She gave it all time to sink in. Then, without warning, she took off her tanktop, revealing a black bra and large, perfect D tits. her chubs turned John on even more, which was rare since he normally liked them even skinnier. This girl was one of a kind.

Soon enough, Marie came in. Alyssa put on a shirt. Then, straddling john, she slowly leaned in for a kiss. When their lips met, john heard angels sing. But she pulled away after a quick peck. That fucking tease.

Then she put on a shirt, kissed Marie on the cheek goodbye, and left.

Marie looked at John, and laughed "Christ, that girl was teasing you wasn't she?" John nodded, feeling almost guilty that he was so attracted to a customer.

"Well, you look like you need to fuck, luckily for you, I'm in the mood for it. Go start up the Jacuzzi in your room, get it nice and hot, I'll be up in a few minutes."

Advertisements
Kink Talk