Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 12:33 AM   #241
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrymine View Post
Sir, a little over a month ago you commanded me to stay sober for six months and I've already fucked up and got drunk last weekend. Please punish me for my disobedience.
Going thru pm on this subject.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-13-2018, 01:17 AM   #242
69subslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
For the next week, you will write on the side of your middle finger pig. That what your going to look like if you keep missing the gym. Also for the honework, you'll be doing it on the floor facing the wall for the next two weeks. That should help you focus.

Thank you very much sir

Dislikes: I'm new to this and haven't discovered any yet

Limits : illegal, family, blood, scat, public, pictures, and anything else I feel is out of my comfort zone.

Toys:Hitachi clothes pins a suction cup dildo a double dong two other dildos butt plugs ect.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:19 AM   #243
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I should punish myself for using my firepad, with its autocorrect from hell.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-16-2018, 06:05 AM   #244
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Bump for the weekend sluts who need a red ass.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 06-22-2018, 09:33 PM   #245
zweetcum

I sent a personal message
Old 06-22-2018, 09:47 PM   #246
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, going thru the PM system.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-02-2018, 05:14 PM   #247
kittyKria

Hello sir. Can you please punish me? I’ve been horny 24/7 and can’t keep my hands off myself, I’ve also been procrastinating a lot because of being so horny.

Dislikes: extreme pain, pussy punishments, long term dares and punishment.

Limits: public, exposure, pictures, family/friends, scat, blood.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:31 AM   #248
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Dam girl, you need a Master to take control of your pussy, 24/7, so that way you can get things done "so you may please him", and hope he allows you to touch his pussy, and also allows you to cum.

Ok, for your punishment, for the next 15 days, you will listen to coast to coast am (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVm...z8EvP0A/videos). You will listen to 1 entire show.

You may choose which topic you want to listen too, but during that time while listening, either you do choirs, or your make a personal ad up, looking for a Master, that will be posted on this site. You may not be on this site during the punishment. You may not have your hands down your panties, during punishment time, or any other things, it will be hands off time..

If your doing a ad, do it on paper first, then type it out, on a PM to me. I'll approve it, and give you some inside hints, before you publish it.

So remember girl, while doing punishment, your disconnect from this site, and also disconnected from your pussy. Hands off.

Also, lets make this fun. During this 15 day period, to give you a example of what it is to have a Master. If you want to touch your pussy, you need to ask permission from me, either thru PM, or thru Kik. Also your not allowed to cum, unless you have permission.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-03-2018, 01:55 PM   #249
Bella12345678

Hi sir may I please have a punishment. I am so horns and constantly touching my pussy and rubbing it. Give me a ss extreme punishment as u see fit to punish my dirty pussy
Old 07-03-2018, 02:05 PM   #250
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Extreme girl. WOW. Ok.

Hands off your pussy,and your not allowed to cum, until you get permission from 25 get dare members in a row, then you may touch and cum. If one person says NO, the count goes back to 0 and you have to start all over again. They may give you TASKS, from your likes only. NO punishments are allowed, and your not allowed to break your limits for a yes.

Also put in your limits, your not allowed to touch your pussy, until you finish the punishment. You may play with your nipples though.

So start a thread on TORD, asking permission, and copy and paste the rules for your thread there.

Well you wanted Extreme, the last girl I gave this too, didn't cum for 4 months. But on the bright side, she made a lot of friends thru her thread.

Welcome to Get Dare, were people die, a born again virgin.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-04-2018, 07:58 AM   #251
Callie

Default Punishment

I want another punishment for this bad girl

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Old 07-04-2018, 08:40 AM   #252
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Oh my favourite bad girl is back. Let give you something long term. Give me 4000 edges, and you can't cum until there done. Keep a running total in your signature of how many edges you have left to do.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 07-06-2018, 11:41 PM   #253
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Closed

Opening a new thread, orgasms control

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk