Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2024, 04:28 PM   #1456
KGing

thought of kind of a different dare for you:

for this dare you have to wear a really short skirt (barely covering your pussy) with no underwear.

go to these locations:

- supermarket
- forest
- park
- public toilet
- clothing store
- fast food restaurant

In every location you have to find something to stuff your pussy with.
(for example a rock in the forest or panties you bought in the clothing store ... be creative!)
You may only leave the location with this object in your pussy. You have to go to every location before you go home. At home leave everything inside for at least 3 hours and edge 12 times with everything inside. Then you may empty your pussy.
KGing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:19 PM   #1457
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
This one is done ♥

I decided to throw a coin between the slut way and the super slut way... it chose the super slut way *-* I just hoped i dont end up bottomless lol *-* To be sure i stay unrecognized i drove to a city which is much bigger than my hometown and which is 2 hours away ♥ Was a long car ride lol, but my bf came with me so i wouldnt be alone all the time + he could make it more safe for me ♥ Since i rolled a 6 and then a 5 i started wearing no underwear at all and a 8 inch skirt (Looking like this, but 8 inch instead of 9-10)+ tight crop top (like this one) *-* Not a good start for me i *-* I just kept myself quiet by telling me the other dice throws will be lower, since i cant throw a 6 and a 5 and then only high numbers too, how unlucky would it be lol *-* I was wearing the skirt a little bit further down than the girl on the pic, otherwise my ass would out of the skirt right from the beginning lol *-* I didnt wear a coat on the drive, and my bf and aylins bf gave me 3 condoms filled with their cum each (after they fucked me), so i had 6 condoms filled with cum + at least 1 fresh load inside my bfs balls since he was with me ♥ (A scissor was with us too btw)

So we arrived ♥ It was 10 am, because i thought on a thursday that early many people will just be working so it wont be as crowded as 4pm for example ♥ In downtown there were quite a few people, but it was actually okay *-* I mean i never would walk there naked still lol *-* We went in a smaller side street nearby where nobody seemed to be ♥ When i just threw threw the dice i noticed a couple (about 40 yo) appeared, so we waited for a short time until they were gone *-* The woman looked at me really pissed while the guy couldnt keep his eyes of me lol ♥ From that point i used two dice ♥ The first throw was 6 (1+5), so i had to lift the back of my skirt above my ass for 30 seconds ♥ My bf read the dare again and reminded me i was supposed to walk through the city center and not stay in a smaller quite hidden sideway *-* I pulled my skirt above my ass exposing my whole butt + my pussy at the front too for sure *-* Like this i walked along the street back the way we came, so i would arrive the street i mentioned before, which had people on it, in a few seconds *-* A biker came around the corner right in front of us, which shocked me and immediatley gave me the vibe "You will be exposed so badly this time" again *-* Either the driver didnt saw me because it was all pretty fast or he just didnt care, because he didnt react at all ♥ Luckily the 30 were over before we arrived the bigger street (It all were bikers or walkers streets btw, no cars allowed) ♥ I pulled the skirt back down and got my dice app again ♥ It was a 6 and a 4 this time, so 10 *-* My skirt was barely covering my butt and i should cut 2 more inches off now *-* Id made me sooo nervous *-* I was even shaking a little bit (well maybe also because it was really cold walking around like this at 8°C) *-* I had 60 seconds to find a hiding spot in which i could cut it off... I decided to ran back a few meters, because there was a path around a shop (very small) in which bikes could be placed and locked ♥ To make it easier i just tried to cut it off while wearing it, which quickly proofed to be impossible... i undressed... Me, bottomless in that corner cutting the only clothes which covered me lol *-* It was a rush ♥ I didnt even have to feel to know that i was soo wet *-* I made it without getting seen by anyone, but the now 6 inch skirt didnt cover my whole butt anymore, i also had to pull it a bit more down to make sure it still covered my pussy (I guess saying "it looked a bit like the top of a low waist jeans" is the best way to describe how high it was) *-* I continued walking with a red face (at least my bf said so), and i felt even more weird views from people around me (i guess not only because i was like half naked, but also because i was half naked at 8°C *-* Anyway... I threw the dice again: 3 and 4 -> 7 ♥ Without much thinking i just went back in the same corner lol ♥ I sat on the ground and started to masturbate as soon as possible because i thought if i start earlier ill be done earlier ♥ I was so horny it really didnt took much time to reach the edge for the first time ♥ When i made the break inbetween the edges i noticed my bf pulled his dick out and wanted me to suck him (which i did) ♥ I couldnt think of anything else then "what if somebody comes in here to get his bike or lock his bike and sees us like this" *-* After like 2 minutes i started masturbating again and sucked my bf the whole time ♥ At some point i kinda forgot where i was and started moaning, which i noticed and embarrassed stopped *-* When i reached the second edge i kneeled in front of my bf and finished my job until he came on my face ♥ I stood up and used my phone to look at my face (It was obvious that it was cum) *-* We shortly talked and decided it would be okay to walk a bit smaller streets with way less people, since the dice already put me in a very humiliating situation *-* So i walked back to the smaller side street and followed it ♥ On the way to the side street 3 women and 1 man in total stared at my face... the women were about 20 and immediately started giggling and were like "did you see this?? OMG!!" *-* I hurried to reach the side street *-* I again threw the dice: 5 and 5, so 10 again *-* We hid continued walking a bit faster until we found some bushes right next to the street *-* The street was mostly empty and the 60 seconds almost over, so i laid on the ground and made myself as small as possible whil i undressed and cut off another 2 inches of my skirt *-* The now 4 inches long skirt needed to be very low, so that he barely even covered my pussy *-* I started walking again, very embarrassed already even when there were litereally no people around at that moment *-* After a few seconds the street split up in two streets *-* we didnt know where each of them would lead to, but we chose to follow the right one ♥ We then rolled the dice again:1 and 5 -> 6 *-* I shortly looked around me and when i saw that the only people visible were about 50 meters in front of me and looking in the other direction i pulled up my "skirt" and my top *-* Obviously i just kept walking *-* The first 40 seconds went fine, so i felt confident and was happy, but then two young girls (probably at least 18 (didnt had a choice sorry)) appeared behind me (like 20 meters away) *-* I noticed them too late and they already saw me and had their phones out and pointing at me *-* I then pulled my top and skirt back down and ran away out of embarrassment *-* At this point i was really exhausted... this is way more public (daytime downtown) than most of the dares i do *-* I was seen naked with cum on my face + they filmed me or made pics (or both) *-* I rolled again hoping for it to end *-* It was an 8... I found a hiding spot quite quickly and just poured one of the condoms over my spread pussy since i wasnt wearing panties *-* i immediately rolled again right after i was back on track (the two young girls were gone) *-* it was 2 and 2... I flashed my tits while walking another 30 seconds *-* I passed a cafe in this time with some people sitting inside *-* i noticed they could clearly see me through the window when it was already too late and then i noticed "Omg here are windows of shops and cafes/restaurants everywhere... Im surely was seen by thousands of people already *-* I was so shocked and couldnt think clearly *-* Quickly i grabbed my phone to roll again to finally get out of this dare *-* I knew i could just chicken out and stop it, but at this point i thought like "Im fucked anyway... at least i dont want all this to be for nothing now" *-* it was a 6 and a 5 *-* So i had to cut off another 2 inches, which left me with only 2 inches *-* I did that in a hiding spot in a small gap inbetween 2 houses... easy to see when walking by but i just tried to be fast *-* It worked, i cut off 2 inches without getting seen *-* I poured another cumshot over me (this time over my cleavage) and then i thought "Fuck it, the way back will be horrible, but at least im done since i have 3 cumshots on my body" ♥ The skirt now didnt even covered my whole pussy... i placed it so it covered most of it, but if looked a bit closer either the clit or the pussy lips could be seen (and i got quite small pussy lips -> not hanging down) *-* I Googled the shortest way back and was happy that it wasnt actually that far, since we luckily went right not left on the crossing ♥ about 1km was the way to my car and i tried to walk as fast as possible (not running) and with acting as confident as possible just straight to my car *-* It took me about 10-15 minutes in which at least 20 people looked at me and one even asked "Arent you cold?"... It was a guy with dirty grin on his face *-* My brain already didnt work *-* It just quitted its job after all this *-* I didnt even know what to say, but luckily my bf answered "shes always hot" and we just continued walking *-* When we reached the car my bf drove the way back while i sat on the passenger seat really exhausted trying to understand everything what just happened *-* No we dont forgot to take pics, but we decided to take pics all the way through this dare, not only at the end ♥

Conclusion: I never was actually naked, but im sure some people noticed the cum on my face/tits or saw my pussy lips which were leaking with cum too *-* Even if maybe only like 5 people actually saw some naked body parts (or the whole naked body like the two girls) it was something different *-* I didnt feel like this would fulfill my public kink in that special way that i love RISK to get seen or so (Risky things in general make me hot), but more public exposure / public humiliation, which is hot somehow too, otherwise i wouldnt do it, but just as info, i prefer risk or high risk usually *-* Still thinking back to it it was a rush *-* Do i want do to it again? No... Did i enjoy it? Somehow yes *-*

At home i had to edge 8 times just for the drive and 1,5, so 2 times for the dare itself -> 10 edges in total ♥ Aylin helped me with those ♥ After that i slept for like 2 hours because somehow i was really exhausted even when i didnt do sport in that dare ♥

haha i might do this, but its not thaaaat creative ;P its just rolling clothes and walking

Ohhhh wooooow.
You realy did it all the way. I cnt belive it. And a fire report too

May i aske if this clasefeys as one of the extremest things you did in public ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 08:52 AM   #1458
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Picture dare v0.1

Hidden photo shoot.
For this dare one of your freinds is going to tske a bunch of pics in difrent places and Positions of you.

Dificulty. Chosen by aylin

Wimp -1 to All rolls
Normsl 0
Slut +1 to All
Super slut +3 (4.5.6. +3 is still 6 )

Lets start with the clothing prep.

You need a pen sizours some Olsberg pants a skirt and a Shirt not to thight fitting.

Lets roll a d6 to see waht you get.

1 pants (roll A) and Shirt (roll D + E )
2 pants (roll A) and Shirt (roll C + D + E )
3 pants (roll A) and Shirt (roll C + D + E + F)
4 Skirt (roll B) and Shirt (roll D + E)
5 Skirt (roll B) and Shirt (roll C+ D + E)
6 Skirt (roll B) and Shirt (roll C+ D + E + F)

A. Type of pants

1. Thight Jeans
2. Joga pants pulled up proerly(watch torurial)
3. Regular shorts
4. Sort shorts one size to big
5. Hot pants just covering ass
6. Hot pants in Form of a g string

B. skirt

1. Hip skirt. Till mid thigh
2. Hip skirt with sideslit. Till mid thigh
3. Hip skirt " one flap infron one in the back. Till fingertips
4. Hip skirt one flap infron one in the back. ass just covered
5. Hip skirt. Ass just covered worn below your hip joint
6. Hip skirt. Half your ass covered

C. Hight of side cut. Cut a rectangle put of eatch side of the top. With of the rectangles combined is 1/3 to 1/2 of the surcomfrsnce of the bottom seam of the top. Roll for the hight of the rectangle

1. At hup hight
2. In the middel Betten bellbutton and the seam
3. At bellybutton hight
4. In the midel between belly Button and underboob
5. Just showing side/underboob
6. Half way up your boob

D. size of clesvage
The clevsge cut stets at the top of your sholders and forms a v. The end point of the V is deterined by the roll

1. At nippel hight
2. Sternumb
3. Underboob
4. Inbetween belly Button and underboob
5. Belly button
6. 5 cm below your belly Button

E. Lenght of sleve

1-2 halfway down your arm
3-4 about mid way down your bicep
5-6 just a smal strap

F. Size of back cut. Back cut starts at thr top of your sholders and extension down to the rolled point in a V from

1.about mid sholdeblades
2. At the bottom of sholder blades
3. About 3 inches below thr sholderblades
4. At waist hight
5. About 3 inches from the bottom
6. About an inch above the bottom

Lets choose where to tske the pictures.
(Comulative)

1. Deep in the woods
2. On the woods Trail
3. Free field
4. Fild somewhere close to a town
5. Next to a street with some car trafic
6. Somwhere in a City

Poses. Roll for each location

(Comulative)
1. Slave of gore positions
2. At least 10 bodier poses
3. 10 joga poses
4. 15 poses standing
5. at least 20 super sexualsied poses
6 aylin and her bf Pick out 30 very exposing poses.

How manny pictures will be tsken minimum in total flip a coin

Heads: 150
Teils: 250

Accessoires to bring and use. Must be used in at least one Set of pictures. Accessoires must be visibal in the picture
Comulative.

1. But plug small
2. But plug big(glas)
3. Dildo
4. Lush
5. Handcuffs
6. Blindfold

Zske a peek at this dare and Tell me if its to extreme and where we need to cut corners.
Before we do i would like aylins opinion aswell.

Last edited by Caya; 02-08-2024 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:38 PM   #1459
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Hidden photo shoot.
For this dare one of your freinds is going to tske a bunch of pics in difrent places and Positions of you.

Dificulty. Chosen by aylin

Wimp -1 to All rolls
Normsl 0
Slut +1 to All
Super slut +3 (4.5.6. +3 is still 6 )

Lets start with the clothing prep.

You need a pen sizours some Olsberg pants a skirt and a Shirt not to thight fitting.

Lets roll a d6 to see waht you get.

1 pants (roll A) and Shirt (roll D + E )
2 pants (roll A) and Shirt (roll C + D + E )
3 pants (roll A) and Shirt (roll C + D + E + F)
4 Skirt (roll B) and Shirt (roll D + E)
5 Skirt (roll B) and Shirt (roll C+ D + E)
6 Skirt (roll B) and Shirt (roll C+ D + E + F)

A. Type of pants

1. Thight Jeans
2. Joga pants pulled up proerly(watch torurial)
3. Regular shorts
4. Sort shorts one size to big
5. Hot pants just covering ass
6. Hot pants in Form of a g string

B. skirt

1. Hip skirt. Till mid thigh
2. Hip skirt with sideslit. Till mid thigh
3. Hip skirt " one flap infron one in the back. Till fingertips
4. Hip skirt one flap infron one in the back. ass just covered
5. Hip skirt. Ass just covered worn below your hip joint
6. Hip skirt. Half your ass covered

C. Hight of side cut. Cut a rectangle put of eatch side of the top. With of the rectangles combined is 1/3 to 1/2 of the surcomfrsnce of the bottom seam of the top. Roll for the hight of the rectangle

1. At hup hight
2. In the middel Betten bellbutton and the seam
3. At bellybutton hight
4. In the midel between belly Button and underboob
5. Just showing side/underboob
6. Half way up your boob

D. size of clesvage
The clevsge cut stets at the top of your sholders and forms a v. The end point of the V is deterined by the roll

1. At nippel hight
2. Sternumb
3. Underboob
4. Inbetween belly Button and underboob
5. Belly button
6. 5 cm below your belly Button

E. Lenght of sleve

1-2 halfway down your arm
3-4 about mid way down your bicep
5-6 just a smal strap

F. Size of back cut. Back cut starts at thr top of your sholders and extension down to the rolled point in a V from

1.about mid sholdeblades
2. At the bottom of sholder blades
3. About 3 inches below thr sholderblades
4. At waist hight
5. About 3 inches from the bottom
6. About an inch above the bottom

Lets choose where to tske the pictures.
(Comulative)

1. Deep in the woods
2. On the woods Trail
3. Free field
4. Fild somewhere close to a town
5. Next to a street with some car trafic
6. Somwhere in a City

Poses. Roll for each location

(Comulative)
1. Slave of gore positions
2. At least 10 bodier poses
3. 10 joga poses
4. 15 poses standing
5. at least 20 super sexualsied poses
6 aylin and her bf Pick out 30 very exposing poses.

How manny pictures will be tsken minimum in total flip a coin

Heads: 150
Teils: 250

Accessoires to bring and use. Must be used in at least one Set of pictures. Accessoires must be visibal in the picture
Comulative.

1. But plug small
2. But plug big(glas)
3. Dildo
4. Lush
5. Handcuffs
6. Blindfold

Zske a peek at this dare and Tell me if its to extreme and where we need to cut corners.
Before we do i would like aylins opinion aswell.
This will be fine ♥ It doesnt actually sound that extreme yet (if i understand correctly) ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:39 PM   #1460
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Ohhhh wooooow.
You realy did it all the way. I cnt belive it. And a fire report too

May i aske if this clasefeys as one of the extremest things you did in public ?
I dont think so *-* I mean it was hard and exposing and stuff but actually i was never totally naked and it could have been way worse (like other dares which just got out of control lol) *-*
Old 02-10-2024, 02:26 PM   #1461
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
This will be fine ♥ It doesnt actually sound that extreme yet (if i understand correctly) ♥
Well psoing in piblic with some quite exposing clothes on.
Could be Worse
I could Mandate thet people had to be in the background fro example...
Old 02-12-2024, 08:40 PM   #1462
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Default ¤¤¤ The Photo Scavenger Hunt ¤¤¤

I know how much you dig these copy-pic dares, so here
is one made for your "page 100" celebration. 100 pics to
copy, one for each page! No worries: 3 hours and 5
chicken outs! Page 100 is creeping up really quickly!!

Take selfies as the lady in the photo, in the location
similar to the background of the photo. Take the selfie
with your phone, maybe taped to your bag so that you can
move it around and set a delay so that you have time to
get into your pose. You may also use a friend as a photo-
grapher instead of course, to save some time...

All selfies have to be completed within a certain time
interval, and in the daytime (when the sun is up) and within
3 hours, supervised by your friend, or Master/Mistress to be.

If there is another person present in the photo than the lady,
you have to wait for at least one extra (stranger) in your selfie
as well. If there is no one extra people in the photo, it is ok
if one or more turn up in your selfie, because of the short time
you have to shoot each one of the selfies.

When the deadline is up, count the number of selfies that
were successful. If you failed making 95 number of selfies,
that number (95 minus the successful number of selfies) is
the number of slave hour sessions you have to give to your
Master/Mistress (If you don't have one already, your friend
should set up a Masters/Mistress for you.) Set the rules for
the slave hours in advance. When working off one slave hour,
wear a collar, buttplug (tail) and cuffs on wrists and ankles.

Here is the list of selfies to make: There are 100 pics
to make selfies of, clothes must be matched but can be
different kinds compared with the pic, the pose has to be the
same, phone camera flash has to be set to on, you may also
need to take a short video clip if the photo timer delay function
doesn't work. Try to set it to a 10 second delay and get into
position, or use your friend as a photographer, your choice.
There is a margin of 5 selfies, so count to 95 (= 5 chicken
outs allowed).

Set the Photo Scavenger Hunt time limit to 3 hours (return to
the starting point not later than 3 hours later), start when sun
is up, it can be any time in the day, just make sure all the areas
you need to go to are open, and use a place close to most of
the scavenger photo areas.

THE SCAVENGER PHOTO LIST to copy as selfies, to print out
and bring it along, with a pen, to cross out finished ones.
Grouped into 10 scavenger photo areas:

1 Restaurant
2 Bar
3 Shopping Center
4 Public Building
5 Street
6 Road
7 Parking
8 Park
9 Stairs
10 Escalator

The THE SCAVENGER PHOTO LIST is sent to you. Have fun!!

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 04:38 AM   #1463
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
I know how much you dig these copy-pic dares, so here
is one made for your "page 100" celebration. 100 pics to
copy, one for each page! No worries: 3 hours and 5
chicken outs! Page 100 is creeping up really quickly!!

Take selfies as the lady in the photo, in the location
similar to the background of the photo. Take the selfie
with your phone, maybe taped to your bag so that you can
move it around and set a delay so that you have time to
get into your pose. You may also use a friend as a photo-
grapher instead of course, to save some time...

All selfies have to be completed within a certain time
interval, and in the daytime (when the sun is up) and within
3 hours, supervised by your friend, or Master/Mistress to be.

If there is another person present in the photo than the lady,
you have to wait for at least one extra (stranger) in your selfie
as well. If there is no one extra people in the photo, it is ok
if one or more turn up in your selfie, because of the short time
you have to shoot each one of the selfies.

When the deadline is up, count the number of selfies that
were successful. If you failed making 95 number of selfies,
that number (95 minus the successful number of selfies) is
the number of slave hour sessions you have to give to your
Master/Mistress (If you don't have one already, your friend
should set up a Masters/Mistress for you.) Set the rules for
the slave hours in advance. When working off one slave hour,
wear a collar, buttplug (tail) and cuffs on wrists and ankles.

Here is the list of selfies to make: There are 100 pics
to make selfies of, clothes must be matched but can be
different kinds compared with the pic, the pose has to be the
same, phone camera flash has to be set to on, you may also
need to take a short video clip if the photo timer delay function
doesn't work. Try to set it to a 10 second delay and get into
position, or use your friend as a photographer, your choice.
There is a margin of 5 selfies, so count to 95 (= 5 chicken
outs allowed).

Set the Photo Scavenger Hunt time limit to 3 hours (return to
the starting point not later than 3 hours later), start when sun
is up, it can be any time in the day, just make sure all the areas
you need to go to are open, and use a place close to most of
the scavenger photo areas.

THE SCAVENGER PHOTO LIST to copy as selfies, to print out
and bring it along, with a pen, to cross out finished ones.
Grouped into 10 scavenger photo areas:

1 Restaurant
2 Bar
3 Shopping Center
4 Public Building
5 Street
6 Road
7 Parking
8 Park
9 Stairs
10 Escalator

The THE SCAVENGER PHOTO LIST is sent to you. Have fun!!

As i answered to you via pm, i will try to copy all of them, but for a dare for this thread or even the 100th page dare its just too long *-* If i write a report explaining how i did every each one of these it would be a book lol *-*
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 02-20-2024, 10:10 AM   #1464
Bandana

Quote:
...If i write a report explaining how i did every each one of these it would be a book lol *-*
I think you grossly underestimate your report writing enchanting value. The longer the better; it's so entertainingly fascinating to learn about your continuing adventures!

Less is more, but not in this case!

The following 2 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 02-23-2024, 12:30 PM   #1465
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Target Hoping there's more story here

Strange seeing this go quiet.
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 01:00 PM   #1466
Bandana

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMinnMan View Post
Just waiting for the thread to reach page #100...
Old 02-25-2024, 08:08 AM   #1467
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It's an eight-year old thread. It's gone quiet before. Don't worry. She'll be back when she has time.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 01:57 AM   #1468
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sorry im very busy last time *-* Fixing a lot of stuff in my not kinky personal life ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Just waiting for the thread to reach page #100...
Thats also the point haha ♥ Im kinda working on that special dare and im still not sure what i should do, dont expect to much please haha im still just a naked girl from the neighborhood ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
It's an eight-year old thread. It's gone quiet before. Don't worry. She'll be back when she has time.
Yes thats pretty right ♥ If i ever leave getdare totally ill tell you... probably ;P ill be back online more often when possible dont worry ♥ Im not only planning the page 100 dare, but the second 7-day-dare too (since its still pending too) ♥
Old 02-26-2024, 02:56 AM   #1469
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Sorry im very busy last time *-* Fixing a lot of stuff in my not kinky personal life ♥

Thats also the point haha ♥ Im kinda working on that special dare and im still not sure what i should do, dont expect to much please haha im still just a naked girl from the neighborhood ;P

Yes thats pretty right ♥ If i ever leave getdare totally ill tell you... probably ;P ill be back online more often when possible dont worry ♥ Im not only planning the page 100 dare, but the second 7-day-dare too (since its still pending too) ♥
Just a Nacked girl.

That loves to get get seen gets horny from the thrill of the posibility to get cought...

So just a normsl Nacked girl
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 02-28-2024, 11:27 AM   #1470
bdsmlover24

One quick and simple but hot dare :

Choose an old short skirt and cut it in both sides like in the following:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tempmedia.t...tumblr_tmp.mp4

You have to cut until the remaining fabric is just enough not to tear on its own. Also wear a crop top, white and as skinny as possible, and heels if possible. And of course, no underwear allowed

Now go to a mall/shopping center and spend at least 1 hour in there. Moreover, before leaving, you must succed at least 4 of the following 7 dares :

- Have a fake call phone while at least 3 different people can hear you. Then call must be at least 1 minute and you must tell dirty things like that you fucked your BF in the toilets and that you can feel it cum leaking, that it makes you so horny that you would fuck anyone right now ...

- Run through the mall like if "you're gonna miss your train/bus", so as fast as you can, regardless what you looks like ( your skirt may lift several times and reveal everything below)

- Pick up something in 5 different trash can and insert it inside your pussy until you leave (insert it just next to the trash can)

- By yourslef a colored drink (a cafe for example) and let someone bump into you, causing you making you spill your coffee on your boobs "by accident"

- Steal something from a shop by hidding it inside your pussy (can be a 50 cents cereal bar or similar)

- Drop something in the elevator, and pick it bakc exposing all your butt to the people behind you (10 times with at least 2 times with several people just behind you)

- Pull up your top and your skirt revealing all your body for 10 seconds in a row, in a place people could come and see you. Do it 5 times with one with eyes closed for the 10 seconds)

When you have succed 4 of the dares and spend at least 1 hour there you can go home !

If the dares are too much hard for you, you can adjust them a bit of course

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public