Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-21-2015, 12:33 PM   #1
vanillajess25
Baby Member

Female 22/female/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

22/female/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey everyone! I've lurked around here for a few months and finally decided to make an account. It seems like a friendly community, and hopefully I'll be able to find what I'm looking for!

Ok so what I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a fun, open female who is interested in being a slave of sorts. I say of sorts because I don't just want to give orders all the time. I'd like someone to just talk to sometimes too. It doesn't matter to me how much experience you have as I'm pretty new to this. Just be serious about things. I'd like someone who isn't going to give me a hard time as I get enough of that daily, haha. I'm open to most kinks, except nothing with poo or blood. I just really like the idea of having someone in my pocket that is willing to do pretty much whatever I could want. The more available you are the better since my schedule is hectic. I just think that will make it easier for us instead of trying to play tag. I guess the only other thing I have to add here is that I would love someone who is willing to be descriptive about things and also provide pictures. It seems like most girls here are against any pictures though, unfortunately.

A bit about me:
Well, my name is Jess. I'm currently in college to be a teacher. It keeps me really busy, but I hope to be able to use this as a way to unwind. I enjoy watching Netflix, going on an occasional run, and hanging out with friends at the lake. I'm pretty bad at describing myself, so if you want to know anything just ask!

If you're interested at all, message me some information about you, and then we can talk and see if we click! Thanks
Old 04-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

You should hit up emmy117
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=216743

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
Old 04-22-2015, 07:36 AM   #3
sufiaimran

Default i am looking for a master/mistress

I have been lookingfor a master or mistress to dominate me Maam if you would like pm me here or it better to message me on kik. Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk