Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
kinkyautumn
Account Banned

Default Autumn's Secret

Hey everyone, before I start this I would like to say this is fiction but also it has some of my experiences in it too but im not telling you which ones which. Here we go!

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Autumn, im an 20 year old girl telling you the last two years of my life in 2014 and 2015! Here we go!

March 20th, 2014 I turned 18. It wasnt anything special to me, went and bought some cigarettes and had a small party with some friends but thats it. It wasnt until around 5pm on my birthday I started enjoying myself. My 3 friends and I went to a party down by the lake even though we werent invited, and it all went crazy from there.

My friends Cierra, Colton, and Alex got to the party and snuck in the back, which was easy because its by the lake so everyones down there. We got in and there were tons of people dancing and drinking. It was crazy! We decided to split up to meet some people so I sat on the couch and talked to whoever sat by me. I wasnt having much luck so I looked around for my friends. I saw Cierra first with her blonde hair and pale skin talking to two cute guys. Feeling jealous I looked for the boys and saw them talking to a group of pot heads. No surprise there.

I sat there, lonely, for about 10 minutes before a cute guy sat by me and we started talking. It went well his name was Brad and he was very fit. Big muscles, long hair, and had a lot of courage which turned me on. I got lost in his gorgeous blue eyes for a couple seconds and then found him leaning in towards me. I got so nervous because I know what he was going to do and then it happened. He kissed me!

I got good chills all over my body and he got closer and held me. We talked about our past and boring stuff and I could tell he was getting bored so he offered to get me a drink. I told him I didnt drink alcohol but I could use a water and we went to get it. I felt great about myseld and smiled the whole time he was gone and then he came back. He gave me a water and I sipped on it still talking to him and it was getting late. I told him I had to leave soon and he told me he wanted me to see his room first and insisted I did so we did. We went upstairs in the lake house and we went in his room.

His room was very nice and organized. He was showing me the view from the window which was an amazing view of the lake and then he got in my view. I said "hey there" and he smiled and kissed me. Once, twice, three times. The kisses just coming and coming and I could feel him reaching for my ass but I didnt care I loved it. He grabbed my ass and we fell on the bed. We were rolling around going crazy. I ended up ripping his shirt off and feeling his body for a while and he started taking my shirt off. It was almost off until I heard a familiar voice in the doorway. It was Cierra. "Sorry to ruin things but Autumn, we need to go now" I said okay and put my shirt back on. I kissed Brad goodbye and left his room wishing something would have happened. I got home and couldnt stop thinking about him. I really wanted him

I hoped you liked the first part

Likes- wedgies, feminization, spankings, anal, control over people, being controlled, being a mistress, being a slave, semi public, self bondage, Will do pictures.

Find Masters, Switches, and Slaves with the link!!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=187150
kinkyautumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
kinkyautumn
Account Banned

It was about one in the morning and I was wide awake. I have always been a prude and I couldnt figure out why I went so crazy. Then I started thinking about Brads body, how sexy and toned it was. I started fingering myself when I heard my phone go off. I couldnt believe it, it was Brad on facebook. We started chatting and flirting sending little hearts and then he asked me where I lived. I texted him saying "12345 street road" and he said "okay ill be there in like 20 minutes".

I was freaking out! I started cleaning and organizing stuff in my apartment and before you know it I heard a knock at my door. I answered only to be picked up and spun around two seconds later by Brad. We started laughing and I closed the door with my foot since he was holding me. We landed on the couch kissing and touching, it was great but I could feel something was off. He wasnt very coordinated and so I asjed him why, his reply was "im drunk".

Great so now I had a drunk hot guy in my house. I made him some mac and cheese and served it to him shirtless to surprise him and he smiled and felt me up. He ate and we started talking about eachother and it was going well for a while until I realized he gets very mad when drunk.

I had accidently brought up an ex and he completely flipped. He started yelling and calling me a whore and it was really starting to piss me off so I started yelling back. We stood up and got into eachothers faces, I was so scared. And then he kissed me. I was very confused and he said I was really hot when mad then whipped out his dick. I asked him why he did that and he asked me to get on my knees. I was scared and did what I was told and he told me to give him a blowjob. I did what I was told knowing he was drunk and could very easily overpwer me. It wasnt bad at first but then he started pushing my head to get his dick further and further. He finally came and I swallowed secretly enjoying the moment. Before I took his dick out of my mouth he told me to wait. He took out his phone and quickly took a picture.

"Why did you take a picture Brad??" I asked alarmed. "So I can blackmail you silly" Brad said with an evil grin. "You are my bitch now and you will do whatever I say you slave". I started crying and he grabbed me and held me telling me everything was going to be alright. I didnt know if this was good or bad and I was terrified.

Please tell me if you like this story so far!! Reviews encourage me to keep writing

Likes- wedgies, feminization, spankings, anal, control over people, being controlled, being a mistress, being a slave, semi public, self bondage, Will do pictures.

Find Masters, Switches, and Slaves with the link!!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=187150
kinkyautumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:34 AM   #3
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

i liked it so far keep it going
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue I am enjoying so far.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote