Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #1
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default 24f New boyfriend wants to stretch my inner lips

Hey so I’ve recently gotten into a relationship with a guy who’s 2 years younger than me. Normally I don’t like Pussy play however I haven’t told him (and don’t plan to) about my anal activity’s anyway so he’s wanting to stretch my inner lips down, my inner lips have always been to big for my outer lips anyway (inner is bigger than average and outer is smaller)....so I thought I’d give him a treat and come on here and ask for dares for him to do to stretch them. He’s been talking of making a clamp thing to grip them with and hang waights off but other than that it’s just us and regular house stuff.

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk