Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #76
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 5

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 5

The following is set at Ashley’s house in Florida and is occurring alongside current events in Seattle. Told from Ashley’s POV.
__________________________________________________ ________________

Pete looked at me as if I had two heads. He quite clearly had no idea about the infamous truth or dare game I heard so much about from Tom during our relationship. Of course, he had told me not to mention anything to Pete because nothing would ever happen again and it was so long ago - but this is extreme circumstances here.

“Pete, Hannah and Tom…” I couldn’t actually find the right words to describe what had happened that night.

“What about Hannah and Tom, Ashley? What’s going on?”

I stared blankly at Pete, as if I hadn’t actually registered what he had just said.

“Ash? What the fuck is going on right now?”

“They have history - that’s all I know.” I lied.

He looked at me for a moment. “Sexual history?”

“God, no, Pete.” That was strictly true. I don’t believe that Tom actually had sex with Hannah that night, only some slut called Laura.

“Ash, you actually had me worried for a moment. So what? Did they date for a time?”

“I don’t think so…”

“Ash is there anything you do know about this supposed ‘history’, or are you just shit stirring my relationship as usual?” I couldn’t tell if Pete was being serious, but I decided to let that ‘joke with a jab’ slide this time. I had much better things to do than fight with my brother.

“I don’t know Pete, okay? I don’t know where I was going with that…” I gave a nervous laugh and hoped Pete would drop the subject before things got an worse.

There was an awkward pause for a moment during which I assume he was planning what he would say next. He had dropped it, for he said, “Wanna go in the hot tub and chill for a bit before bed? Take a glass of wine? We’re already naked,” he said with a smile, “no need to change into bathing suits.”

“Sure, it could be a relaxing way to spend a brother-sister evening.” To be quite honest, I could think of a million better ways to spend a brother-sister evening with Pete; but he had dropped the topic for now so I guess I should be thankful for that.

We headed out to the hot tub and Pete brought with him probably the most expensive bottle of wine in my fridge. It was nice wine and it was a nice evening so I decided not to complain.

We climbed into the hot tub and, due to our overwhelmingly obvious nakedness we decided to sit at opposite ends facing each other.

“You know what, sis?” Pete said as he handed me my glass of wine, “we never really spent a lot of time together as kids. And even less time together these past few years since the baby and whatnot…it’s nice to get out of the house and spend some family time with you.”

I smiled. ‘Pete,” I paused. “I think that’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me in 19 years.” I faked cried to wind him up, which led to him trying to kick my leg in a joke. Unfortunately he missed my leg and gave me a gentle kick in the pussy. He blushed, indicating that he noticed immediately.

This got me a little horny, and with the romantic setting and whatnot, I could hardly help myself.

“Pete?”

“Hmmm?”

“How about a game of truth or dare? Ya know, like when were kids, except a grown up version?”

He appeared to ponder the idea for a moment before smiling and saying, “yeah okay, why not?”

He set his glass of wine down on the edge of the hot tub…things were getting serious…
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlegrey for this post:
Old 12-29-2014, 10:01 AM   #77
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 6

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 6

The following is set at Ashley’s house in Florida and is occurring alongside current events in Seattle. Told from Ashley’s POV.
__________________________________________________ _____________

I followed Pete’s lead as he set his glass of wine down on the edge of the hot-tub and did the same myself.

He stared at me for a rather awkward thirty seconds before proceeding to say, “You go first, sis.” He laughed a little, “this was your idea.”

I came crashing back to reality. “Yeah, you’re right! Truth or dare, Pete?” I said as I smiled seductively at him.

“I think we’ll start with truth,” he said, “after all, we do have all night.”

I shivered. Chances are I was going to end up fucking my brother tonight if things kept up like this; but for some reason, I didn’t want to stop that from happening.

I leaned close to Pete in the most subtle and yet seductive way possible, ‘What’s your favourite position?”

He shuffled back, slightly confused as to what was happening. I realised I may have been coming on a little strong, but it didn’t stop him from answering the question.

“Missionary.”

That one word was enough to send shivers around my whole body.

“Truth or dare, Ash?” he continued, leaning towards me as I had him.

I gulped. “Dare…”
Old 12-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #78
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 7

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 7

Pete’s laugh had a little bit of evil in it, which I must admit did scare me slightly.

“I dare you to finger your pussy until you’re just about to orgasm…and then stop.” He smiled at me. It wasn’t a very reassuring smile, but yet I still felt safe enough around Pete to do this.

“You’re a sick and twisted son of a bitch, you know that, right?” I said, slipping my hand under the water and between my legs.

“Ah ah ah,” he said, shaking his head and making a tutting sound. ‘You’ve gotta sit on the edge of the hot tub, big sister, I wanna see you finger that little bald pussy of yours.”

“Jesus, Pete. Mother would wash your tongue out with soap if she heard you talking like that.” I said, smirking at my brother as I slipped my index finger into my pussy. I let out a gentle moan.

Pete took a drink, smiled at me and said, “and she’d probably remove your fingers with a knife if she knew that’s what you were using them for.”

“Oh fuck.” I moaned as my finger moved in and out of my pussy. “That’s a fair point, little brother…that’s a very fair point.”

Pete must have noticed the sheer pleasure in my face, for he followed his last cheeky comment with, “Would you like some help, sis? I choose dare,” he said and winked at me.

“Oh holy fuck. Yes. I dare you to…” I could hardly get the words out in between deep and laboured breaths, “I dare you to eat my pussy.”

That was all my pervert of a brother needed to hear before his head was between my legs and his tongue buried deep in my seething pussy.

“Oh my fucking God yes!! Yes you bastard eat that cunt!” Juices were flowing all around his mouth and he lapped them up like a true gentleman. “Eat my fucking pussy you perv!” I yelled. Thank fuck no one could see us.

“What’s that dear?” Pete said, teasing me as he removed his mouth from my pussy.

“Fuck you.”

“Your wish is my command, sis.”

Pete stood up, and I knew what was coming next. Oh this was so fucking wrong, but so, so fucking good.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #79
lupuslexi

Although I just started reading this, I'm so glad you decided to continue after your nearly half-year hiatus.

Limits: Pee, poop, public, pics, family, illegal, extreme pain

Kik: lupuslexi
lupuslexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #80
g18

Please continue, really appreciate this story along with the original.

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:52 PM   #81
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 8

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 8

Pete’s dick slid right into me as if it were home. “Oh holy good fuck, Pete, that feels so good!” I said, softly, so as to create a sexual atmosphere – as if I really needed to.

“Fuck little sis I forgot how tight you were your pussy feels fucking incredible!!” Pete whispered into my ear.

That was really all I needed as I headed for my first orgasm of the night. I began to moan, softly at first but then louder and louder and louder until I felt my tight, shaved pussy begin to pulse rapidly around Pete’s gigantic and satisfying cock. As I moaned louder Pete slammed his dick into me harder and harder until I could absolutely bear it no more.

“OH FUCK PETE!” I screamed loudly as pussy juice erupted from within me and sprayed all over Pete's cock. Pete took his dick out, and slapped it against my pussy, forcing more and more juice out. “Jesus Pete keep going. Eat my fucking twat!”

Pete swiftly moved down and ran his tongue along my slit, causing yet another amazing orgasm to begin within me. My pussy clenched as he delved his tongue deep within my cavities and set me upon my second mind-blowing orgasm of the night. My pussy sprayed more juices all over my brothers mouth as he ate my pussy, and I just could not come down from this amazing high.

When I finally came down to earth again, I realised Pete had relaxed back in the hot tub and I was lying, panting violently, at the side of the hot tub in my yard.

‘Oh my God Pete’ I looked up and him and sat up on my elbows as he looked at me, smirking.

‘Well sis, fancy returning the favour?’ He grinned.

‘You didn't ask me the question yet, Pete?’ I smirked back.

“Truth or dare, Hannah?”

‘I think she'll take dare, at least from what I've seen that's what I expect her to say…”

I jumped up from where I was, placed one hand quickly across my breasts and another at my seeping wet pussy.

‘Oh fuck! Lauren!!”

Pete looked at me. And then at Lauren. And then at me.
Lauren looked at me. Smirked. Looked at Pete. Smirked.
I looked like a fucking slut.

‘So who the fuck is gonna make me cum?” Lauren finally said.

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
Old 01-12-2016, 03:04 PM   #82
Wills

Talking This is great.

I have just read through everything you have written and it is great I would love it if you write more!!

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:57 AM   #83
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story glad its been continued
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 02:02 PM   #84
littlegrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills View Post
I have just read through everything you have written and it is great I would love it if you write more!!
Thank you! New post coming v soon!

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
Old 01-14-2016, 02:19 PM   #85
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 9

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 9

The following is set at Pete and Hannah’s house in Seattle and is occurring alongside current events in Florida. Told from Hannah’s POV.
__________________________________________________ ________________

“Oh God, Tom, you’re such a tease.” I said, leaning into his naked, manly chest.

“You’re one to talk, after all, you’ve been teasing me to fuck you for years.” Tom said, smirking down at me.

I lay, snug against his chest for a moment. He looked down at smiling and I looked at him, and I hadn’t felt this close to someone in a very, very long time. In fact, I began to question if I had ever been this close and this intimate in feeling with Pete.

Tom suddenly awoke me from my day dream, “aren’t you going to ask me?”

“Oh shit, right! Truth or dare, baby?” The baby kind of slipped out, but if Tom noticed he didn’t flinch.

“Dare.”

“I dare you…” I paused for a moment, and pondered my options. “To make me squirt all over my carpet.”

”Jesus you wee minx, Han”

But, as expected, Tom wasted absolutely no time in getting to work, and he swiftly spun round so that we were lying on the sofa and he was between my legs.

“Are you ready for this, babe?” He said, grinning up at me

“I’ve been ready for you for years, Tom.”

And as he licked along my slit, I automatically felt sensations across my whole body. It was like I was in orgasm heaven and he had only started.

‘Oh my God, Tom, you’re fucking unbelievable”

He stopped and smiled up at me, “I know, H!”
Old 01-14-2016, 02:24 PM   #86
Wills

This is a great new addition to the story and I hope you can continue and make many more😄

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Old 01-17-2016, 12:02 PM   #87
Wills

When are you posting next?

Old 01-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #88
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

can you post again soon? please!!!!!

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 01:22 PM   #89
littlegrey

Default Return?

Hi everyone!!

Should I get this story going again?

Thoughts?

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
Old 06-23-2021, 06:25 AM   #90
justaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegrey View Post
Hi everyone!!

Should I get this story going again?

Thoughts?
yes please, love it!

No toys, sorry
About me:
20yo male submissive and im bi
more in-depth -> http://bdsmtest.org/r/7336652

i'm dutch, so english is not my native language! please forgive me if i make a mistake, or give me a punishment for it ;P .
justaboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
friends, lesbian, male and female, sex, truth or dare