Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
pathetic_girl

Default Fat slave girl in need of humiliation

Hi,

so I am really pathetic fat girl who is currently home alone. Could you please give me some humiliating tasks just to remind me what a pitiful disgusting pig I am?

The more degrading, the better, however I would prefer to stay at home and avoid scat, medical play and any pernament stuff.

Thank you in advance.

Kneeling greet,
K.
pathetic_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #2
MaxSlave

If you are a fat slave, then maybe you should excercise some. Take off all of your clothes then do 50 squats, lunges (both legs), and situps. Then jog in place for 5 minutes total, you may stop to rest if needed, but you must be in a full jog for five while minutes. You must also finish this in 8 minutes or less.

Once you're done exercising kneel in front of a mirror, back straight, still naked, hands behind your back. Stare at yourself for 20 minutes to remind yourself why you have to excercise so hard. Be a good slave and report once you're finished so the rest of getdare can shame you if you fail.

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:15 AM   #3
Trainer4u

Get nude. Pigs don't wear clothes...Start by coating your clit in toothpaste. Then insert ice cubes in your pussy. Make sure you rubb them a bit on your nipples first so they don't have any sharp edges. When you can't fit any more in your hole, wear a pair of panties and pull them in a frontal wedgie. Attach one clothespin on each nipple and one on your tongue, sit down and reply here with a list of your 10 favorite foods and how much you eat on average each day. After that you may remove the clothespins and panties, wash the toothpaste off your clit and write a report about your punishment.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Trainer4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:13 PM   #4
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
If you are a fat slave, then maybe you should excercise some. Take off all of your clothes then do 50 squats, lunges (both legs), and situps. Then jog in place for 5 minutes total, you may stop to rest if needed, but you must be in a full jog for five while minutes. You must also finish this in 8 minutes or less.

Once you're done exercising kneel in front of a mirror, back straight, still naked, hands behind your back. Stare at yourself for 20 minutes to remind yourself why you have to excercise so hard. Be a good slave and report once you're finished so the rest of getdare can shame you if you fail.
Thank you for the dare. I did all the excercise. It was hard and I started to sweat immidiately and I didn't make it to finish it in 8 minutes. How can I be punished for that?

Later I was kneeling in front of the mirror, reminding myself how pathetic and fat I am.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer4u View Post
Get nude. Pigs don't wear clothes...Start by coating your clit in toothpaste. Then insert ice cubes in your pussy. Make sure you rubb them a bit on your nipples first so they don't have any sharp edges. When you can't fit any more in your hole, wear a pair of panties and pull them in a frontal wedgie. Attach one clothespin on each nipple and one on your tongue, sit down and reply here with a list of your 10 favorite foods and how much you eat on average each day. After that you may remove the clothespins and panties, wash the toothpaste off your clit and write a report about your punishment.
Thank you for the dare. Toohtpaste made it quite painful. As I am sitting with the clothespins on, I wanted to say that I love eating and I eat a lot, even if I shouldn't. Also I just can't say no to pizza, pasta, ice-cream, chocolate, eggs, strawberries, bananas, burgers, sushi and pancakes, these are my favorite foods. My punishment was quite painful, but it also reminded me how unhealthy my lifestyle is and what I have done to myself by eating like a pig. Thank you very much!
Old 07-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #6
Bartho

Strip naked. Write on a sheet of paper "FAT PIG SLUT" then use some string to hang it around your neck. Go into the living room and lay naked on the floor with your pussy facing the front door. Find a good song on youtube and make sure auto play is on. Put some earbuds in then press play and blindfold yourself. Lay there naked and exposed playing with yourself for until the next video ends. Depending on the songs it should be about 5-9 minutes. If anyone walks in on you during that time there will be no hiding your shame.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #7
MaxSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathetic_girl View Post
Thank you for the dare. I did all the excercise. It was hard and I started to sweat immidiately and I didn't make it to finish it in 8 minutes. How can I be punished for that?

Later I was kneeling in front of the mirror, reminding myself how pathetic and fat I am.
For your punishment, you get 50 hard slaps to each ass cheek with some sort of tool. Ie. Hand, hairbrush, belt, etc. Also, the next time you notice you have to pee, wait a full hour before going. If you cant wait, piss yourself and gag on your panties for the rest of the time.

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #8
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
Strip naked. Write on a sheet of paper "FAT PIG SLUT" then use some string to hang it around your neck. Go into the living room and lay naked on the floor with your pussy facing the front door. Find a good song on youtube and make sure auto play is on. Put some earbuds in then press play and blindfold yourself. Lay there naked and exposed playing with yourself for until the next video ends. Depending on the songs it should be about 5-9 minutes. If anyone walks in on you during that time there will be no hiding your shame.
Thank you. I did it, but nobody saw me, because I'm home alone. However it was pretty humiliating.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #9
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
For your punishment, you get 50 hard slaps to each ass cheek with some sort of tool. Ie. Hand, hairbrush, belt, etc. Also, the next time you notice you have to pee, wait a full hour before going. If you cant wait, piss yourself and gag on your panties for the rest of the time.
Thank you for this punishment. I will do 50 slaps to each ass cheek with a hairbrush. And I will remember about the rule about peeing when I notice that I need to go.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliating, humiliation, pig, slave