Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
I'll do cow for a day.

-naked on all fours
-paint some spots on your naked body
-wear a large bell around your neck
-wear your medium plug and add a tail to it.
-every 2 hours you should be milked. Apply suction to your nipples and then release it and reapply. Repeat for 10 minutes every 2 hours.
-your food for the day should be scattered on the floor so you can graze for it throughout the day.
-anytime milk is needed your tits should be tried first.
-your name for the bday will be Bessie. Everyone should call you that and you should refer to yourself as that as well.
-at the end of the day if your good maybe your farmer will choose to breed you.
hello thankyou for making me bessie the cow for a day. I crawled around naked on all fours yesterday - I am getting quite used to this now and had black spots drawn on me in a sharpie to make me look like a cow. A bell was attached to a chocker necklace and placed around my neck so you could always hear me moving and made me feel more like the cow I am. We didn't have tail so we had to kind of make a makeshift one out of pipe cleaners and faux fur and then had to attach it to the plug - hope that was alright. Milking me was embarassing as I knelt there on my hand and knees with my tits hanging down whilst tom applied suction and released constantly for 10 minutes making my nipples large and sensitive. salad was scattered around on the floor at meal times for me to go and graze and help my self, my farmer then rewarded me with sex however this was anal only.
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 12:06 PM   #17
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
I'd add pig for a day. these are the rules:
- on all fours for the day (except some moments when its too much public)
- you should have naked arms and legs plus barefoot
- eating and drinking from a bowl in the floor
- put a pig tail
- do not use your hands, except to walk around
- at the end of the day go to a forest in a muddy area to get dirtier and walk for at least 100 feet on all fours with previous rules.
- sleeping in the floor
Thanks for making me a pig for the day yesterday. I stayed on all fours except from walking to the woods. I didn’t have a pig tail so had to make a makeshift one from a pipe cleaner that was stuck in my arse to remind me that I am a pig. I ate and drank from a bowl which was very hard especially the drinking which was very humiliating especially as it made me point my ass in the air showing my pig tail. Not using my hands except to walk around was EXTREMELY hard and I failed this loads (feel free to punish me) when I had to do things like write and use the laptop etc. We went to the woods once it was dark and I crawled around in some mud - this was awful and I was just thankful no one came and I didn’t see anyone on the walk home but it did definitely make me feel more like a pig. Sleeping on the floor wasn’t too bad though- I’m used to falling asleep in weird places
Old 12-18-2020, 11:00 PM   #18
MSK26

I will be giving you a Donkey for a day.

1) You have to wear a head band with big Donkey ears.
2) On all fours all day (Except if your going out)
3) Naked all day ( Except of your going out)
4) If you go out shopping of somewhere with people you have to go ask a shop assistant a very stupid question that is easily answered.
5) Only water is acceptable today as a drink
6) As Food you can eat any type of vegetable for the day but make sure its a green vegetable.
7) Also Donkeys love Banana 🍌 So you have to eat a banana each 3 hours but it has to be Mashed before.
8) Donkeys prefer to stand on their foot Instead of lying down, so as exercise. When to is watching TV or doing anything else, you have to stand still on all 4 without moving around.
9) Donkeys can't talk
10) During sex if Tom is up to it.. Instead of moaning you have to do Donkey noises.

Im looking forward to see how this day goes. Keep it up with the reports I enjoy reading them Thanks
MSK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 03:10 AM   #19
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSK26 View Post
I will be giving you a Donkey for a day.

1) You have to wear a head band with big Donkey ears.
2) On all fours all day (Except if your going out)
3) Naked all day ( Except of your going out)
4) If you go out shopping of somewhere with people you have to go ask a shop assistant a very stupid question that is easily answered.
5) Only water is acceptable today as a drink
6) As Food you can eat any type of vegetable for the day but make sure its a green vegetable.
7) Also Donkeys love Banana 🍌 So you have to eat a banana each 3 hours but it has to be Mashed before.
8) Donkeys prefer to stand on their foot Instead of lying down, so as exercise. When to is watching TV or doing anything else, you have to stand still on all 4 without moving around.
9) Donkeys can't talk
10) During sex if Tom is up to it.. Instead of moaning you have to do Donkey noises.

Im looking forward to see how this day goes. Keep it up with the reports I enjoy reading them Thanks
Thanks! Think this one will be Wednesday
Old 12-19-2020, 05:49 AM   #20
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
hello thankyou for making me bessie the cow for a day. I crawled around naked on all fours yesterday - I am getting quite used to this now and had black spots drawn on me in a sharpie to make me look like a cow. A bell was attached to a chocker necklace and placed around my neck so you could always hear me moving and made me feel more like the cow I am. We didn't have tail so we had to kind of make a makeshift one out of pipe cleaners and faux fur and then had to attach it to the plug - hope that was alright. Milking me was embarassing as I knelt there on my hand and knees with my tits hanging down whilst tom applied suction and released constantly for 10 minutes making my nipples large and sensitive. salad was scattered around on the floor at meal times for me to go and graze and help my self, my farmer then rewarded me with sex however this was anal only.
Sounds like you had a good time

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:37 AM   #21
TiedInLatex

I'll give you chicken.

- Hands on the back at all time, unless flapping a bit. Tom might tie the hands to make sure they stay in place. Elbows may still flap a bit.
- No speaking, only "gog gog, gargle glob"...
- Only food all day: Bread crumps, carrot or some corn.
- Food dispensed on the floor to be picked up (hands still behind the back).
- Water in a bowl.

Birds are also relative stupid, so act accordingly. No fancy communication. No request for television or anything (you may look if Tom is looking). Be content as the stupid bird you will be.

If Tom can provide some sort of birdcage, you will stay there when he chooses you to. Some bread crumbs will of cause help you enter. Birdcage could be a corner in the room, marked with a rope or so. Maybe under a table. If Tom takes good care of his chicken, he may provide a blanket or even some straw in your birdcage for you.

Tom may play with you. He can place a small trail of bread crumbs for you to follow. He can have you sit on his lap and nip his nipples or his dick if he like.

Your name for the day: Egghead. (Of cause you do not understand that. You only respond to breadcrumbs and stuff like that.)

A special game if Tom wish. Boil som eggs. Wait until they are not to hot. Then insert one in the pussy. Wait at least 15 min. Now lay an egg. Tom may choose how many Eggs he expect you to lay during the day. Remember to say "goggeliggok" when laying the egg. I hope Tom likes eggs.

If Tom is a bit of an animal molester ( I guess he is ), the pussy of a chicken is to small. But anal might be okay. So today, that is the only option.

When it becomes evening, Tom should rank his prime chicken. On a scale from 1-10. How good is it at laying Eggs. How good is it far play. Is it funny... etc. He might even make a medal for you (bronze, silver or gold) - and hang it around your neck to walk around with for the rest of the day.

When going to bed, Tom may choose to take his pet chicken with him - it may still nip his nipples or his dick, or he may leave it in the birdcage - until midnight when it transform into something else... but that is a completely different post.

Looking forward to reading the report.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:08 PM   #22
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
I'll give you chicken.

- Hands on the back at all time, unless flapping a bit. Tom might tie the hands to make sure they stay in place. Elbows may still flap a bit.
- No speaking, only "gog gog, gargle glob"...
- Only food all day: Bread crumps, carrot or some corn.
- Food dispensed on the floor to be picked up (hands still behind the back).
- Water in a bowl.

Birds are also relative stupid, so act accordingly. No fancy communication. No request for television or anything (you may look if Tom is looking). Be content as the stupid bird you will be.

If Tom can provide some sort of birdcage, you will stay there when he chooses you to. Some bread crumbs will of cause help you enter. Birdcage could be a corner in the room, marked with a rope or so. Maybe under a table. If Tom takes good care of his chicken, he may provide a blanket or even some straw in your birdcage for you.

Tom may play with you. He can place a small trail of bread crumbs for you to follow. He can have you sit on his lap and nip his nipples or his dick if he like.

Your name for the day: Egghead. (Of cause you do not understand that. You only respond to breadcrumbs and stuff like that.)

A special game if Tom wish. Boil som eggs. Wait until they are not to hot. Then insert one in the pussy. Wait at least 15 min. Now lay an egg. Tom may choose how many Eggs he expect you to lay during the day. Remember to say "goggeliggok" when laying the egg. I hope Tom likes eggs.

If Tom is a bit of an animal molester ( I guess he is ), the pussy of a chicken is to small. But anal might be okay. So today, that is the only option.

When it becomes evening, Tom should rank his prime chicken. On a scale from 1-10. How good is it at laying Eggs. How good is it far play. Is it funny... etc. He might even make a medal for you (bronze, silver or gold) - and hang it around your neck to walk around with for the rest of the day.

When going to bed, Tom may choose to take his pet chicken with him - it may still nip his nipples or his dick, or he may leave it in the birdcage - until midnight when it transform into something else... but that is a completely different post.

Looking forward to reading the report.
ooh thankyou very much. This should be done Thursday
Old 12-26-2020, 11:36 PM   #23
MSK26

Hey Still waiting in the reports of last week!

So for this week I will give you a busy Ant.

Here are the rules.

1) you will be naked all day long.
2) You have to do a deep cleaning of the entire house
3) Since us humans like to kill ants.. You need to ask Tom to spank you for 15min each hour. Make sure that you bottom is red all day long
4) You only can only drink Milk and Eat fruits for today.
5) Also Ants does not sleep on a bed. So for tonight prepare a small rug because you're sleeping on it. Naked.
6) After you finish the deep house cleaning. You must cook forn Tom and watch him eat while having some fruits. Clean the kitchen.
7) Tonight is straight to the rug. No pleasure. No Nothing
Old 01-01-2021, 09:20 AM   #24
Bexx
Distinguished Member

sorry Christmas and that got in the way of these and I didnt have spare 24 hours to do them, will start this back up again now!
Old 01-01-2021, 09:50 AM   #25
MSK26

Good to hear this news. Thought you've given up.

Let's give you a smelly skunk to do with the others

1- like always you will be all naked for the whole day.
2- Every hour you need to do 15 minutes of workout (make sure sweat is coming out.
3- No Bath/Shower for you today (24h)
4- All of today's food. Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner are all included with a can of baked beans.
5- After each workout you are to drink 1 full cup of prune juice.
6- if you go to the toilet and poo today you aren't allowed to wipe.

Let's see how smelly you can get in 24hours

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliating, humiliation, pet play, pet roleplay, pet slave