Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-24-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
llovin21

Default 10 humiliating truths for brave females

Hey!

I would love to find out, who of you females out there are brave enough to answer the following quite extreme and intimate truths. I doubt that anyone will be able to give a detailed reply to each single point, but maybe you can surprise me?

1) Your age, please?

2) At which age did you start masturbating?

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like!

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them!

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt?

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it?

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them!

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them!

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of?

10) (question 10 is only available for users who are also active on kinktalk, pm me, if you are interested in answering this one as well)
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to llovin21 for this post:
Old 09-24-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
Marilene

1) Your age, please? 23

2) At which age did you start masturbating?13?

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! It doesn't have a very pronounced taste. It's kind of just somewhat sweet, mostly denser, warmer water. Like an unsweetened syrup.

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! Not really, it's kind of small from far, and maybe the lips are slightly bigger than expected up close.

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? A carrot

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? Not really

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them!
No

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! Being a cow or pig

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? It's been slapped, and clamped with pegs

10) (question 10 is only available for users who are also active on kinktalk, pm me, if you are interested in answering this one as well)
Old 09-25-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
Melick

1) Your age, please? 20

2) At which age did you start masturbating?14ish I guess

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! It's not too good, I don't really like to taste it. It's usually not sweet. Just, sour maybe. Maybe it tastes like feet.

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! Bigger pussy lips. It's darker than my skin.

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? Ginger pieces

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? The change in skin colour looks odd, I think. But not exactly makes me ashamed in any way.

Nope.

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! To be dominated by like, 3 dominant people, at once. Preferably two females and one male. Lots of humiliation.

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? Enjoy? I don't think so. I like the Vicks feeling.

Not active on Kinktalk.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #4
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

1) Your age, please?24

2) At which age did you start masturbating?13

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like!Doesn't really have a taste I can describe. Kinda sweet but not sweet.

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them!Not really

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt?My boyfriends Mustang gear shifter.

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it?Nope

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them!Nope

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them!Yes,to be taken out in the woods during a summers full moon.

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of?Not really,unless fast and hard sex counts.

10) (question 10 is only available for users who are also active on kinktalk, pm me, if you are interested in answering this one as well)Never heard of it.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:09 AM   #5
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

1) Your age, please? 34

2) At which age did you start masturbating? Consciously at 18.

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! Salty, warm. No real flavor.

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! I've never had a single complaint.

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? Sandpaper. I learned that lesson.

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? No, sometimes I wish I'd shave it before sex, but we can't always plan these things.

Never have.
8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! See blog.

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? I like having my clit lightly spanked.

Old 09-28-2014, 11:20 PM   #6
llovin21

Here's one more I received as private message with the user not wanting to reveal her nickname:

1) Your age, please?

erm... about 10 or 11? got curious after the "birds and bees" talk

love it!!! tastes like aroused and swollen pussy

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them!
actually I would not talk about it but being honest I have a really huge clit

unusual? hmm... maybe a barbie doll or living earthworms

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it?
see above... my clit is much too big, but yeah i sometimes enjoy being made fun of it

accidentally in front of my mom and my sis, they caught me masturbating several times when I was in puberty and even now

nothing that I would share in public, but yes I have had those

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of?
clit torture, mostly squeezing it or applying burning sensation on it

Old 09-29-2014, 01:08 AM   #7
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to find out, who of you females out there are brave enough to answer the following quite extreme and intimate truths. I doubt that anyone will be able to give a detailed reply to each single point, but maybe you can surprise me?

1) Your age, please?

2) At which age did you start masturbating
11 dry

Kind of like lemon juice

None sorry

A balloon of piss, a lighter, a knife ah that s all I can think of

No never
My slaves

Incest
Public
Period
A lot

Yes electrocution, whipping, cutting pretty much anything

Sure I am in

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #8
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

1) Your age, please? 27

2) At which age did you start masturbating? Young. I'm not sure exactly. Barbie aged! Maybe 9/10 or younger?

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! Umm.. wet... Like cunt basically...

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! I think my clit is big but its quite neat looking from the outside I think. My clit sits more to the right than in the centre...

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? Edge of a bed frame maybe?

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? When its been a cum soaked mess yeah I guess.

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them! Don't think so. My neighbours have probably seen because of the position of my windows.

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! Yes I have. No I won't.

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? Yesssss. Caning, biting etc. Except I now prefer to administer it.

10) (question 10 is only available for users who are also active on kinktalk, pm me, if you are interested in answering this one as well) ....odd.
Old 10-05-2014, 06:42 AM   #9
cbecker

Oh it's you again! I like your ideas!

1) Your age, please?

ages ago... maybe at 10 or 11?

my juices smell and taste very salty and strong

i must admit that i have a very large clit

i can't write that here in public

quite a few people did make fun of my clit when i was younger, not nowadays, i learned to live with it

sister when we were young, neighbors during a dare here at the window (although they might not have seen it)

i don't want to share this in public

i use some fresh ginger root from time to time to make my clit and lips red and swollen from the burning sensation, does that count?

cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #10
Use_Me

1) Your age, please? 23

2) At which age did you start masturbating? Not sure, I think around 10/11

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! Salty and tangy, really hard to describe

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! Large puffy outer lips and tiny inner lips

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? Hmmm, I guess the handle of a flashlight or a small traffic cone

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? No but it would definitely turn me on being humiliated with the way my pussy looks

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them! Nope, never flashed anyone with my pussy

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! Tons....for the longest time I really wanted to know what a dog penis felt like (that enlarging ball bit seems awesome), tentacles, having bugs crawl in and around my pussy, having plants/sticks/rocks (especially stinging nettles) shoved in my panties and pussy

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? I love pain. Not enough to cause bleeding but I love shoving too large objects in, burning with hot sauce, the tight pull of a crotch rope and definitely being slapped and whipped in the cunt

Likes: Weird Insertions, Anal, Nipple/tit Torture, Pussy/clit Torture, Wedgies, Piss denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Dislikes: Enemas, Edging, Ice, Watersports, Orgasm denial

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family, Blood, Messy, Scat, drinking piss
Use_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 12:49 PM   #11
llovin21

Your answers sound very arousing to me, would you allow me to get a little further into detail in a private message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Use_Me View Post
1) Your age, please? 23

2) At which age did you start masturbating? Not sure, I think around 10/11

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! Salty and tangy, really hard to describe

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! Large puffy outer lips and tiny inner lips

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? Hmmm, I guess the handle of a flashlight or a small traffic cone

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? No but it would definitely turn me on being humiliated with the way my pussy looks

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them! Nope, never flashed anyone with my pussy

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! Tons....for the longest time I really wanted to know what a dog penis felt like (that enlarging ball bit seems awesome), tentacles, having bugs crawl in and around my pussy, having plants/sticks/rocks (especially stinging nettles) shoved in my panties and pussy

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? I love pain. Not enough to cause bleeding but I love shoving too large objects in, burning with hot sauce, the tight pull of a crotch rope and definitely being slapped and whipped in the cunt

Old 04-07-2017, 07:43 AM   #12
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default My Answers

1) Your age, please?
I’m 22yo

I started masturbating at 14yr

It’s kinda tasteless

My inner and outer lips are small and are tight together, my clitoris is medium sized I gues but my clithood is smaller than my clitoris and barely covers it.

A Barbiedoll

Not at all

Yes to a few friends, during a TorD-game

I like to receive clitoral pain/ extreme clitoral stimulation but I don’t want to have it damaged

I enjoy a lot of clitoral torments like clamping, pinching, squeezing, spanking, icyhot

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, embarassing, female, humiliating, truth