Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-09-2016, 05:08 AM   #1
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Rosette Chastity appraising for everyone!

This is a kind of humiliation thread. But no insults or random aggressiveness here please: let's get administrative
The point is to determine the chastity and humiliation rules each person deserves and should follow (as pure fantasy! it is not a dare, so the sky and the victim's limits are the limit ^^) based on the info they give. It is similar to the "every dick smaller than x inches should be locked up" fantasy, but more detailed.

Person1 posts all the info they want to be appraised from. It can be dick or clit size, pussy tightness, masturbation habits, physical features like weight or fitness, lifestyle habits, anything.

Person2 decides how person1's characteristics should determine his or her chastity, and gives details about when (if ever) they should cum, if and how they should be teased, humiliated and exposed, etc. but as a general rule that they officially deserve because of who they are, not as an angry insult. Calm is all the more humiliating because it makes it immersive!
AND! It mustn't be random either! This is twisted logic , but still logic. The punishment should be justified with whatever Person1 has said (feel free to make it as farfetched as you want though, the point is to degrade and dominate them ).

Person2 can then also post their own characteristics.

Though to avoid posts that give lame punishment and ruin the person above's turn just as an excuse to post their own characteristics, feel free to say (within reason) that the answer you got is not ok. Next person should ignore the lame post and take care of you. Enjoy yourselves! (and each other )

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:36 PM   #2
Fei Long

Alright, guess I'll submit myself as the first subject for appraisal:

My dick is roughly 10cm (3.9 inches) long, and a little more than 10cm (4 inches) around (I'm 6' tall, for reference). I don't have any pubes, because my boyfriend makes sure that I'm shaved baby smooth at all times. Generally, he also makes sure that I wear either my Thomas the Tank Engine briefs, or one of my Care-Bears diapers. I normally masturbate 2 or 3 times a day, and produce very little cum.

Loves
Furry/Pet-Play Small Penis HumiliationSoggy Biscuits Verbal Humiliation

CBT Crotch/Undies Sniffing Cum Facial Corner Time Diapers Ruined Orgasm Sissy Shaved Pubes Wedgies/Being Bullied

Limits
Family • Illegal • Permanent • Scat
Fei Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 02:07 AM   #3
Mutt

Okay, look, you have a small dick, a really small one. Small dicks shouldnt breed. Further more you are smooth like a baby and even dress like one. Ever heard of a baby masturbating? You are masturbating way to often. When it comes to my mind you shouldnt be allowed to cum ever. But I inderstamd you are weak, so lock yourself up for 2 months, then you have 30 min off and lock for the next 2 months and so on. Hopefully yours will shrink even further.

Now to myself:

I have female lingerie and clothes and I often wear diapers. Right now Im masturbating every day. Im not locked eventhough I have 2 cages. Acb6000 and a pink one out of silicone. Im probably not crossdressed/diapers as often as I should.

Please appraise my chastity.

I love being locked for the rest of my life.
Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:19 AM   #4
Mutt

I think this can be a really nice and humiliating thread. So Im gonna bump this.

I love being locked for the rest of my life.
Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:48 AM   #5
itsnotqwerty
Account Banned

I'm a 5'5" slave, and 18 years old.
I'm not currently in chastity, but I love the feeling of being locked up.
My ultimate fantasy is to be tied up and fucked by anyone who wants to use me.
I sometimes lose dares on purpose.
My dick size is 5.6"
My likes and limits are in my signature.

Limits: Bodily fluids / gore, illegal activity, public, severe pain

Kik: itsnotqwerty
itsnotqwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:57 PM   #6
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

I PICKED ITSNOTQWERTY BY MISTAKE BUT I WROTE ALREADY! I'll do yours Mutt or if anyone posts before I do please do Mutt's turn before mine (or both if you're up for it).

Obviously you have a small enough dick but that's far from the worst problem here. First of all, someone who loves being locked up is someone who feels better like this because it's his place and he knows it. You obviously don't deserve to cum as long as you feel like good being denied, you better than anyone know deep down that you are a sissy who doesn't have this right. Your big fantasy proves the same, what gets you off is getting fucked, and your dick isn't something that you really should use. Everybody knows only manly guys who want to fuck people, not to be fucked, get any pussy and you have shown you don't have any manliness in you. You say you're bisexual and refuse to admit you're a limp sissy.
So you should be locked up until you are really, really desperate to cum, and supervised by a real man, and maybe his girlfriend. If you behave well and accept to be treated like a faggot, without ever talking back or trying to pass yourself as a tough guy, you should be unlocked if he thinks you deserve it, then fucked in the ass by him and his friends until they are all satisfied. They would hammer your prostate and make you cum without touching your dick in the process since you'd be a desperate bottom bitch getting what he fantasize about the most and you can easily cum from anal. Then, back to being locked up again, etc. You really shouldn't be treated different, it's a nuisance having you running around unlocked.

-

I am short and skinny with no strength and I have a tiny transguy dick that is about an inch long and doesn't grow much when I'm hard (it gets very red and hard but stays about the same size, just a bit swollen). I jerk it off with three fingers and the thumb. I fap almost every night to help me going to sleep, and I'd feel frustrated if I didn't fap when I feel horny, even during the day. Sometimes, I do it twice a day. I am submissive, closeted irl. I feel hornier with a full bladder, and being wanted by hard cocks turns me on. Jerking off can take just ten minutes or hours depending on how I feel, I like edging to make it last longer.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:27 AM   #7
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
I have female lingerie and clothes and I often wear diapers. Right now Im masturbating every day. Im not locked eventhough I have 2 cages. Acb6000 and a pink one out of silicone. Im probably not crossdressed/diapers as often as I should.
You have two cages, female clothing, and even diapers, and you masturbate every day? I mean you're obviously a sissy, and you can't even hold your bladder correctly... You bought those cages for a reason and I think that reason is how often you jerk your little thing. Sissies mustn't cum, and babies neither you said it yourself, so you must be locked up full time with the exception of when you make a real man cum. Then you are allowed to be let out, and to be jerked off, only by him of course. I'd say the probability a man would want to lose his time calming your blue balls after spraying your face is pretty low so even if you suck one off at least everyday (as you should) I think you'll only be let to cum about once every 2 or 3 weeks at best. If you only service cock every week, make it seven times less so about every 4 - 5 months. That is definitely how often you're meant to cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
I am short and skinny with no strength and I have a tiny transguy dick that is about an inch long and doesn't grow much when I'm hard (it gets very red and hard but stays about the same size, just a bit swollen). I jerk it off with three fingers and the thumb. I fap almost every night to help me going to sleep, and I'd feel frustrated if I didn't fap when I feel horny, even during the day. Sometimes, I do it twice a day. I am submissive, closeted irl. I feel hornier with a full bladder, and being wanted by hard cocks turns me on. Jerking off can take just ten minutes or hours depending on how I feel, I like edging to make it last longer.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:42 AM   #8
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Bumpbump! This thread needs to take off.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:31 PM   #9
Thatguy12345
Baby Member

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=frien...0fh1r15m0ua0vx

Go have some fun
Thatguy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:15 PM   #10
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

That's really not the point of this thread, sorry. Hope someone who likes it revives it someday.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, dominance, humiliating, humiliation, verbal humiliation