Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #16
wme

"Alright, now," Erika said, "First, I will give you a choice. Do you want to wear jeans, a skirt, or a dress? Choose carefully." I picked the obvious choice for me. "I will wear jeans." I said.

"Alright," Erika began. "Since you are wearing jeans, I can't give you panties, otherwise the lines will show, so I need to get you a thong. I have this cute pink one that will look perfect on you." She handed me the thong which I put on my smooth legs, and got a boner quickly to the sense of it. "We need to hide that, I will give you some meds for that later. Now, these skinny jeans should fit you perfectly. Try not to squabble in them." She helped my get into the jeans, and pulled them up my legs, giving me a tight feeling. After they were secured, she pulled my thong up my back. "Don't be frightened, it's part of the punishment. I forgot to mention about your breast forms. You really will need them, so before you came home, I ordered a pair of size D overnight. We won't be able to try on your bras, shirts, or dresses, because they all have to do with breast size. For today, you'll just be wearing my DD padded bra and a t-shirt." She put them on me. Now my dick felt like an elephant tusk. Erika grabbed a headband, and pulled my long hair back. "You know, I always thought you'd make a pretty girl. Even if you didn't wear makeup. You have long hair, soft tender cheeks (front and back), and most of all, you have a girls face. Mom must have given you a lot. Yes, she sure did. I don't think you'll need makeup for this shopping trip. No. You are good to go." Come on now, lets get in the car."

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

This is gold right here, please post more soon.

P.S. Packers rule

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #18
wme

Default Packers!!!!!!!!!!!go greenbay!!!!!!

I will try to write a quick one before my computer's battery gives out.

The car ride was very short to the thrift store. We sold all of my clothes, and whatnot as well. Turns out, that they were really happy that I had expensive, stylish clothes. We got $750 from it believe it or not. "Alright now, Audrey. Don't get too excited about the money. You are only getting what's left over. And today and tomorrow are big, big, big days. Today, we need to try you on for panties, tights, skirts, thongs, heels, and tennis shoes. The rest, we will get tomorrow."

Old 05-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
wme

"So, about when I asked you if you wanted to where jeans, a skirt, or a dress," Erika said, "There was a catch. Because you chose jeans, you won't be wearing jeans. Just a skirt or a dress."

"Well, that's not fair!" I said.
"I don't care what's fair! I am your master and I want you wearing skirts and dresses. The frillier the better!"
I was in tears now.
"Are you going to cry? Well? Are you? Forget today. I need to take you home for punishment. You are getting your clothes tomorrow. And I'm sure to add extra high heels to the list."

She turned the car around and went home. I was weeping.
We got home.

"Now that we're home, I need to punish you."

Old 05-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #20
wme

"Solitary until 9AM sharp tomorrow. I will bring you meals and I will give you 2 pitchers of water. You will be confined in your room and your bathroom until the time is up. I will allow you several of my kinkiest outfits to dress up for when you get bored. Now I will give you half an hour for you to do whatever while I get your room ready. Go watch some TV." I went to watch some TV, and I heard a hammer banging a lot. When I came up and in my room, Erika said "Strip." I did so and she pulled out my clothes. The door immediately closed behind me and locked. I tried to open it, but she switched the lock around. I was locked in my own room. I noticed how all of my handhelds were gone, and how a note was left on the dresser.

Dear Audrey,
You have been a bad sister. I will not tell you what you have done wrong. Before 9AM begins, you need to try on all of the outfits in FULL, which each one is in its separate drawer. Take 2 pictures of each outfit, in the mirror, one with you in the underwear (bra and panties), and another in full clothing. If that is not completed, I will give you another 5 hours extra. For each outfit, make sure to put your long blonde hair up in the hair style I write for each outfit.

Love, Erika

Old 06-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #21
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

waiting for more. (More Invisible Love!)

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:22 PM   #22
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Please post more, I love this story so far.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #23
wme

Default Solitary

So I was confined to my own thoughts, which I enjoyed more than anything. I can't remember what happened in there, but I had those pics done in no time. I guess I didn't need any help at all. I don't know, but each one was just easy. It's one of those times when you are deprived of food, so you can't think well. My mind just went blank. And when the time flew by.

"Did you take those pics?" Erika asked.
"Yes, the time just flew by when I was taking the pics." I said.
"You had fun?!" Erika was somewhat surprised in my accomplishment.
"I want to say I'm sorry." I began. "Sorry for crying in your car, sorry for being a bad sister, but most of all, I'm sorry for disobeying you. Can we try again at the mall today?"

"You don't know how long I've been longing to hear that." We hugged for a few minutes. And, me in my thong and nightie, we went to the basement to pick out a new outfit.
"I'll ask again, now, do you want to wear jea-"
"I'll wear a dress." I said, to make her happy.
Erika pulled out a red strapless dress, and black bikini panties.

Last edited by wme; 06-21-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: forgot to put in the right font, nothing big
Old 06-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #24
wme

Default Next Part

Sorry if you were expecting the next chapter of Audrey, but unfortunately, there is a long chapter, as well as a long wait, so don't get your panties in a bunch, and sit pretty

Old 06-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #25
wme

So after the breast forms arrived, she glued them on me, which really made me feel like a woman, and gave me 3" heels to wear.

Chapter 5: The Mall

We were on our ride to the mall when Erika opened her mouth.
"We will be shopping at Victoria Secret a lot. I can get a good discount. Lucky today's my off day. We need to make a list, so take my iphone and type in notes of what we need for you. Panties, Thongs, Swimsuits, Heels, Running shoes, training shoes, bras: Push up, strapless, and sport, I don't think you'd need regular. Nighties, lingerie, for when you get a boyfriend, toys, for when you need a good punishing, make-up: foundation, lipstick, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, skirts, dresses, leotards, tights, and a swim cap. Did you get that all?" We pull into a parking spot as Erika finishes. "Let's go get you a bra first, your nipples are showing." I blush and smile as we get out of the car. I feel a harsh breeze go up my dress, and I moan with such sensitivity.

"You like this don't you?" Erika said.
"Yes, somewhat." I replied.
We walked to Victoria Secrets, which Erika was very well known. Erika met the 3 other girls that were working there and began to talk to them.

"Emily! Julia! Michelle! I'd like you to meet my sister, I found him posing as a girl on the internet, so he was so into becoming a girl. We already sold his boy stuff. We just need some new clothes and makeup. Could one of you help us with this."
"Wow," Emily said. "I didn't know that your brother was into this. He should join us on one of our girl's night outs. We could get a mani-peti together. Is that a wig?"
"No! He already had hair like that, it was screaming sissy. I was just looking for proof."
"So, he would do anything you want? Could I make him do a favor for me?" Michelle said.
"Absolutely." Erika responded.
"I want you to take off your panties right now and ditch them for the rest of your time at the mall. Give them to Erika."
"Can I go to the dressing room?" I asked.
"No. Right here, right now, in fact, I want you to take them off right in front of that guy over there and give them to him. And try to talk in a better female voice, it's embarrassing."

I looked over, and saw the cutest guy I had ever seen. He had a perfect everything! I walked over, and obviously took my panties right in front of him, but when I tried to give them to him he said, "I'll only accept these, if you go on a date with me."

"Oh, Okay. How about we go to the movies?" I asked.

"Sounds great, meet me at the theater here at 7:30 tonight. My treat. Also, look sexy, we'll be having fun. My name's Johnny."

I giggled at him, and said, "I'll be there, smiling as he took my panties."

Hi girls and sissies, I hope you enjoy this segment, and the first of Chapter 5. Be sure to give me your feedback and all else, I love to here when my story's great and I am open to know how I can improve it.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
wme

I'll be going on vacation for quite a while, so I will post what I can now. I know you'll love it, feel free to get you bra and panties(or more) and tuck that penis down where it should be.

So after talking to Johnny, Erika asked, "What happened? You talked to him. Does he know you're a guy?!"
"I asked if I could give my panties to him. He said only if I go to the movies on a date with him at 7. He also said to look sexy." The group were all smiling in excitement. Michelle nodded her head at me and Erika said, "Now you've committed to being a girl. I'm going to get something really sexy for you to where, and maybe show you how to walk right. First, we need to get you the works. Panties are first on the list, let's go get them." All 4 of us walked to the pantie section of Pink, (Michelle went back to work) and looked at the patterns.

Erika said, "We don't know your pantie size, so we need to try a lot on first." She picked up 5 panties and motioned for me to go to the dressing rooms. We all went into one, and the girls removed my dress. I slid up my panties, which fell to the ground as I let go of them. "His penis is so small!" Julia said. Erika handed me another pair, and I slid it up my legs. Perfect fit. "Girls," Erika said, "Girls, go get me 10 bikini panties, 5 thongs, and 5 g-strings all in his size. Also, get the measure for his bra size. I'll stay here with Audrey." The 2 girls left and Erika wanted to talk to me. "Do you like Johnny? I know he's cute, and was he more dominant or weak like you used to be?"
"I don't know if I like him yet, but he's adorable and he was very firm with his voice." I said, trying not to be too ambitious.
"What movie are you seeing with him?"
"I don't know, but he said his treat. Could you do me a favor?"
"Sure."
"Could you come to the movie behind me and sit in the back row? Just to make sure nothing really bad happens."
"I'd be glad to. If it's at 7, I think I know what movie your going to." I didn't notice, but Erika was using her smartphone to check the times at the movie theater.
"He's going to make his move. Your going to the Hunger Games. I've always wanted to see that movie. When he makes his move, I want you to kiss him."
"But, we only met today."
"I don't care. You will kiss him or I'll punish you."

Last edited by wme; 06-25-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Screwed up fonts
Old 06-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #27
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

I came. I think that explains enough of how much I like this story. Also will be excited to see the next, and next parts.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #28
Slaveman123
Account Banned

Great story !I am really enjoying it! Keep it up
Slaveman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #29
kinamar

this story is amazing, wonder what it would be like if that really happened to me lol!

Likes: Masturbation control and/or instructions, denial, underwear control, cross-dressing, hidden public cross-dressing

Dislikes: anal, spanking, bondage.

Limits: illegal, pee, scat, poop, cum eating, public,family, friends, diapers, messy, cam, pics
kinamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #30
wme

When Julia and Emily came back, Erika and I were just finishing our little conversation. Julia and Emily carefully took my measurements, and gave Erika my bra size. "Go get 5 push-up bras, 5 strapless bras, and 5 sport bras." Which they did.

I am willing to skip the following due to sheer repetition. In the end, I had 10 panties, 5 thongs, 5 g-strings, 5 push-up bras, 5 strapless bras, 5 sport bras, 3 bikini swimsuits, 3 one-piece swimsuits, 10 pairs of high heels, each more than 4", 2 training shoes, 2 running shoes, 10 nighties, 10 designer shirts, 10 skirts, 10 dresses, 5 pairs of tights, 3 leotards, 2 swim caps, 3 pairs of ballet slippers, 2 vibrators, 3 buttplugs, and 2 strap-ons, for my practice. The time was rounding around 6:15. We have bought all my clothes, and it all cost $533. I am now wearing a thong, a very tight miniskirt, a strapless bra, and a designer top. I have 5.5" high heels on, and I've now perfected my women's voice and walk. I run into Johnny early, and talk to him.

"Hey, Johnny."
"Hi."
"Say, I'm free till we go on the date at the movies. You want to do something with me?"
"Depends, how much can I touch?"
"I'll let you pinch my butt, and hold it, all you want. That's as far as you can go."
"Deal. I got to go to the guitar center first, my old one broke."
"You play guitar?"
"Yes."
I was getting wet panties from it already. "Let's go."

Advertisements
Kink Talk