Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-20-2015, 07:15 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Bug Risky Dice (outdoors, semi public)

I designed this dare to allow you to do dares involving nudity/risky dress/masturbation and potentially light pee in locations you personally deem risky or sexy. It could be outdoors, somewhere semi public, indoors even in your own house. Full nudity is potentially possible so don’t pick somewhere fully public unless you are willing to deal with the consequences!
The task is simple walk somewhere at a normal pace, do a task, and return to your start point, what could possibly go wrong?! You will need two dice or a number generator (preferable on your phone) a selection of clothes, a bottle of drink and if you are willing, a full bladder. If any dares breach your hard limits adjust them to be appropriately difficult.

This is up to you, list every place you can think of that you can get to from a starting point dressed in the clothes you wear, every place from the safest to the riskiest place you think you could actually manage. Once you reach your destination you can stand sit, lie however you like dare permitting. (if more than 11 use a number generator/list/more die

Clothing: (shoes are free)

2 naked
3 just your sexiest underwear
4 fully clothed
5 bottomless
6 topless
7 men - bra and knickers women - thong
8 naked
9 1 item of your choosing
10 a towel
11 just a bra
12 naked

Time of day (optional)
1-2 morning (5am - 11:59am)
3-4 Afternoon (12 - 19pm)
5-6 After dark

Weather (optional)

Heads sunny/calm
Tails Rain/wind/snow etc

What to do: Walk from your start point to your chosen location in as normal way as possible, any hestitating, running, hiding, slowing down will be punished and will result in you spending longer exposed

With Pee (you may join this list with the none pee list if you wish, just use a number generator to pick)
2. Remove 1 item of clothing close your eyes spin around 10 times and throw it as hard as possible..(if already naked) Close your eyes spin around 30 times and immediately attempt to return to the start
3. Removing clothing is optional but permanent (no lowering or unzipping clothes, you can only keep them or remove them permananlty). Pee however you like and return to the start.
4. masturbate to orgasm
5. blindfold yourself and masturbate to orgasm (if clothed remove all clothes and throw them in random directions after blindfolding yourself, retrive your clothes blindfolded or not at all)
6. pee into a bottle (to the best of your abilities) toss a coin/randomly pick one Heads carry the bottle back to your start point with you in plain sight Tails Pour the contents of the bottle over your head
7. edge (roll a dice for how many times)
8. edge, then pee, then cum
9. roll a dice, you must edge this many times, after each edge roll the dice and go to a new location from your list you may cum after your last edge if you are willing to roll for one more location
10 . read (dice roll) chapters of a book, everytime someones name is written spank yourself once on genitals or nipples
11. pee like an animal on all 4’s
12. masturbate to two orgasms

None pee dares
2. take a big bottle of soda/coke (or very big bottle of water) with you, you can’t leave until this is fully drunk
3. Removing clothing is optional but permanent (no lowering or unzipping clothes, you can only keep them or remove them permananlty). Pour a big bottle of liquid over yourself
4. masturbate to orgasm
5. blindfold yourself and masturbate to orgasm (if clothed remove all clothes and throw them in random directions after blindfolding yourself, retrive your clothes blindfolded or not at all)
6. Remove one more item of clothing and leave it there. Search the area to find any items to cover you up on your way back to the start. Genitals, ass, belly button and both nipples MUST be covered
7 edge (roll a dice for how many times)
8 . blindfold yourself, spin around 10 times and take 5 steps. Lay down here and edge 3 times
9 . roll a dice, you must edge this many times, after each edge roll the dice and go to a new location from your list you may cum after your last edge if you are willing to roll for one more location
10. read (dice roll) chapters of a book, everytime someones name is written spank yourself once on genitals or nipples
11. remove all items of clothing. Do 50 push ups, 50 jumping jacks and 50 situps, everytime you pause for a break you lose the right to bring one item of clothing back with you
12. masturbate to two orgasms

Punishments: Did you fail to complete a dare? Did you hide on your walk to the location? Slow down or run? Did you cum when you weren’t allowed to? Or stop peeing before you were empty? Or wear more clothes than you were permitted to? Roll for punishments for every violation

2. re roll for two more acts in the same location
3. remove another item of clothing and wait 10 more minutes before ending (if already naked spank yourself loudly 10 times every minute)
4. reroll for a new location do the same act properly this time
5. edge as many times as you violated
6. dry hump the roughest object near you for 3 minutes
7. insert something from the location into your ass, keep it there till you finish the dare
8. blindfold yourself for 10 minutes
9. get naked and phone a friend, you may not get dressed until the call has naturally ended
10. sing a song as loudly as you can (use your phone to help with music, it has to be a full song!)
11. Start the dare from the very start re roll everything
12. roll a dice, do this many more tasks from the task list

Finish:
Walk to the start however you are now dressed!

Please give feedback if you do the dare, or suggest how it can be improved. Also for couples or groups I suggest making a race where everyone does the same dares in the same locations but whoever returns last has to do the dare again.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 06-20-2015 at 07:22 AM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dice7 for this post:
Old 06-20-2015, 07:02 PM   #2
amaster

Not too bad. Any distance in mind of how far to walk?
amaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:50 AM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

You choose your own locations so when I've done it I chose my garden and surrounding fields. My furthest location was about 4 minutes walk from my house so that would be really hard to do, but my nearest was literally just outside the door.

Should choose a variety of locations from easy to the hardest you could manage, then roll to see which one you get.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 08-16-2015, 10:50 PM   #4
Schoolslut
Account Banned

Love this one will do this
Schoolslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:17 AM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

Let me know how it goes

Old 09-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

Ok to give this a bump and a report me and my wife are doing this right now at 22:14 at night. As its pitch black outside we're going to extend our range to well outside our property...

The places we'll choose from are:

1 The front gate to our house: very close to the house can only be seen if someone shines a light up our drive which is next to never going to happen
2 Middle of our drive: There is a spot light from the work yard next door, not likely to be seen but if by any stroke of bad luck someone was around we'd be lit up like a christmas tree
3 Gate to our drive, very low risk unless someone is walking by and then total exposure about 150m from the house
4 Electric box outside the property 180 or so meters from the house on a dirt track
5 Entrance to the work yard, no one should be around but if they are totally exposed and lit up
6 The crossroads maybe 300 meters from the house, unlikely but cars could pass...more likely is there is an old homeless guy who sometimes uses an abandoned caravan at night right there
7 Behind the trailer park, travelling gypsys staying 400 meter away from the house, we'll have to sneak down here, its also about 20 meter from the main road very busy
8 Over the river we have no idea what goes on down there after dark but theres always a lot of tyre tracks and we suspect lovers/prostitutes use it to park up for car sex...

So lets roll

Me:Bottomless
Wife: Only in a bra

We'll roll for a pee and a non pee dare..

Me:Edge then pee then cum and edge 4 times...so I'll edge 5 times then pee then cum, god that could take a while..
Wife: Pee then return to the start, then go back to the spot, blindfold herself spin around, take 5 steps lay down and edge 3 times..

Now to pick our locations

Me: 6 the crossroads....fuck!!
Wife: Entrance to the work yard

We're going to go now and we'll edit to report back afterwards including any punishments we need to do.

Old 09-17-2015, 12:31 PM   #7
Roller

Really looking forward to the report on this one😉
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:13 PM   #8
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller View Post
Really looking forward to the report on this one😉
Sorry we forgot to update it after all the exictement.

So for my side of things I went out in just a football shirt and sandals (the track is 90% stones barefoot isn't an option) it felt like it took forever to get to the crossroads, as I approached I admit I began to creep which isn't allowed so I took out my phone to get a punishment which was to dry hump a rough object for 3 minutes, stumbling around in the dark, trying not to use the torch on my phone incase someone came to investigate the light, I found a pannel of wood that seemed to have fallen off the caravan (which was quiet I assumed the man wasn't there) I sucked it up and hoped for no splinters and began to rub it up and down my already very stiff cock. Once this was done I began with my edges, I got to 3 very quickly and then it happened, I lost control and the thrill sent me over the edge I shot my load down my leg and onto the ground. I needed another punishment which was to blindfold myself for 10 minutes. I didn't have a blindfold with me so I just shut my eyes tight knowing I was in the middle of the road dripping in cum and totally unaware of my surroundings every sound seemed like it was coming from inches away from me, I was terrified but mental strength got me through. I edged 2 more times once I was done and then had a long piss into the river beside me. It took maybe 5 minutes more to finally cum and head home as I was heading home I saw my wifes big naked ass wobbling away from me as she was SPRINTING back to the house!!

Her side of things
She went out in just her bra reached her spot next to the gate of this quarry type place and squatted down to pee in the road. Then she went back home and then returned to her spot again she took a scarf with her and blindfolded herself once she got to the spot she took 5 steps and lay down into the puddle she had left! She quickly moved incurring a forfeit (she didn't take anything with her so decided to find out the punishments afterwards) she said she was too scared to concentrate on being able to edge, very wet but very vey scared. She finally edged once and was nearing two when she heard someone coming towards her (me!!) so ripped off her blindfold and ran back home. I found her shaking and then she realised it was me! She had to roll 4 penalties (2 edges missed, running and moving out of her pee puddle!) which was first to sing loudly! She is a great singer but from the house I could hear her voice was shaking (but it was VERY loud!) then she had to lose her bra and call her friend and let the call naturally end before she put her bra back on (about 5 min call), had to dry hump something rough, she chose the gate post which is concrete! (let me tell you she is 'scuffed' down there) then finally blindfold herself for 10 more minutes. I let her off the remaining 2 edges she was adamant she couldn't do it.

Old 10-29-2015, 06:28 PM   #9
DirtySanchez69

Chose mail room in my complex. Has window door to outside. Got naked pee on all fours after dark. Couldn't get pee out so did punishment. Punishment was dry hump rough surface 3 minutes. Mail boxes roughest surface in room. Dry hummed 3 minutes. Two teens walked by outside may have seen don't think so though. Fun dare.

Loves: Pain, Wedgies, Masturbation, Nudity
Dislikes: Poo, Pee, Denial, Involving Friends
Limits: Photography (unless I offer it), Pedophilia (obviously), Involving Family, Permanent Damage to Body

Penis: 5 inches
If read my length must PM me your length. I edge 5 times then ruin orgasm if you're longer. You edge 5 times then ruin orgasm if I'm longer.

PM ME "BALLBUSTER" AND NUMBER OF TIMES I SHOULD PUNCH MY BALLS
DirtySanchez69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
outdoor, pee, risky, semi public