Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
Dkaren

Send a message via MSN to Dkaren
Default Good adult video hosting sites?

Which sites are best for hosting adult videos? Ones that allow you to remove your own videos, unlike xvideos. Need to know for a dare.
I am no longer active on here anymore. If you wish to contact me, please add me at https://fetlife.com/users/1388740 or search "KarentheTrap". If you would like to message me on MSN, add me at [email protected]. I no longer post any content onto here and instead post all videos and images on Fetlife.
Dkaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

maybe its slightly more permanent than your looking for, maybe not, but i use xtube ^^ it's a whole set up an account kinda and do as many or as few personal details as you want kinda affair but the site is very good and you can upload and remove vids and pictures at your leisure and even lock those you DO upload with a pin number if so inclined. Free too ofc.

and no O.O <.< >.> no one can read annnyyything into that about phoenix having vids on xtube XD haha.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

I know there are a few websites that actually pays their members to post content. I can't think of any on the top of my head. I believe xhamster.com is a website that allows one to post and remove user content.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk