Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Default Don't trust Chloe [Fiction]

I promised a story a while ago in a blog it is my first story on the site and i hope the detail and grammar are up to standards. enjoy it (btw so we're clear the chloe in the story has nothing to do with naughty_chloe)

You'd get here and we'd probably get a lil tipsy so its all more fun, then you'd get to dress or undress me as you like. Then it'd move onto a few gropes followed by things getting a bit more sexual.

I’d start by pulling down your trousers and kissing just above your panties as I remove them from you body. I’d move to your pussy which I’d please orally till you scream for me to stop.

I’d lick your lips and taste your juices whilst hearing your moans I’d then start using a finger and gradually work my way to your nipples and kiss them tenderly, all whilst I continue fucking you with my finger until your groans plead for me to insert another finger reaching deeper and harder.

You're pussy would become wet then I’d know that you’re yearning for my cock so I’d move between your legs and spread them as I slip my member inside you first slow then speeding up as I feel your warmth, I’d get deeper and faster and you're legs would get weaker from ecstasy until you finally orgasm for the last time.

I remove my cock as you try to catch your breath you're hot and your heart is pumping you touch your vagina and your heart skips with how sensitive it is, you take my cock in your hand and start to work it, you deep throat it slowly and start to lick the tip, your other hand moves to my balls where you tickle them, you know I’m about to release my load so you work it harder until I finally climax and pump hot cum into your mouth, you playfully tease me by keeping it there until you swallow it and lick your fingers of the rest.

Wow that was detailed; I’m hot between my legs.

What you’ve just read is a short role-play, imagined by an innocent yet overly horny teenage boy. His oblivious mind was being blinded by the start of a bulge in his pants; he didn’t realize the horny slut he’d met online was the very girl he’d said no to when she asked him out two weeks before.
This girl pretending her name is Chloe for now had added Josh to try and win him over online, but as he was nursing a semi-erect penis as the unknown user signed in he offered to be her cam slave. She’d thought about it and started small, the cam was still off but there was plenty of saucy material she could use as blackmail if he said no to her offer for a second time.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

a few comments and a bit of feedback would be appreciated. Or simply a please continue would be nice

Old 06-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

It would be really nice if it was about Naughty_Chloe :P
But it is still a great story.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #4
forceddaree

great story pls continue love the details
Old 06-08-2008, 06:43 PM   #5
masterme47

Send a message via MSN to masterme47

fab! Keep going!
masterme47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #6
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Josh hinted what he was going to do next by turning on his webcam; he was eager and had already stolen a white and frilly thong from his sister.
‘Mistress Do you wish me to go on camera?’
‘Yes and be naked by the time it has connected’
Josh stripped down as Chloe got more excited she couldn’t help but slip her hand under the waist band of her loose trousers and start to rub her slightly moist clit through her lacy panties. When the cam connected Chloe yearned for Josh’s average length but generous thickness penis between her legs. Josh had a sudden hot flash as he always did the first time a new Mistress saw his penis, he’d stand still and solid usually with a raging hard on, he wasn’t conscious about the size of his penis but the fear of what a Mistress might say made his heart race.
‘Hmm very good boy slut Mistress is pleased, start to stroke yourself slowly’
Josh began to jerk himself; he enjoyed it more when he was on cam his precum was dripping already, similarly Chloe was now pulling her panties off her hips and sliding them down her legs so she could access her wet pussy with a 8 inch dildo, but she also had a task to accomplish, she gathered picture of Josh as he went.
Suddenly she noticed the white thong it excited her as she longed to x-dress a boy.
‘Slut boy, your cock looks ready to stop, put your sissy thong on and prance around like the real sissy cocksucker you are’
Chloe finished off taking her pictures and made sure she got plenty with face thong and cock in.
‘Slut boy I am bored of your thong’
A moment passed with nothing being said.

‘So Josh, my little boy slut, how would you like to please me next’
‘Mistress I would like to please you how ever you wish’ secretly he wanted to be humiliated on camera for a while longer.
‘Well Josh you could say yes to going out with me unlike the other night’
Josh began to panic his penis returning to a flaccid state.
‘What do you mean, Mistress we don’t know each other’
‘On the contrary Josh I’m not called Chloe I’m Gina from the party, and you’d better go out with me or else’

Old 06-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Josh thought whether what was happening was plausible, but there was no way of know.
‘Come on Josh are you going out with me or not… or shall I just come over to your house and see the gob smacked gawp on your face in person?’

Josh turned red, his mind traveled through thoughts a million times fast than usual, there was no way he could let this happen he’d be taunted and made an outcast. If his real dirty desires were to be released, his life would be over, but he longed to be owned. The burning sensations of his flushed face were no longer from embarrassment but from the excitement.
‘Yeah if you’re really who you say you are, which I doubt, why not come over to my house’ Josh toyed with what would happen in the next 20 minutes he still wore nothing but the thong which merely covered his balls as his penis had become so erect it could not be contained by the string of a thong he had.
Gina did not bother pulling her trousers and panties back up her long tanned legs, instead she put on a skirt and left her house, it was a 10 block walk to Josh’s house, despite its length, the whole journey was pleasurable as she could feel a slight breeze lift her skirt to reveal the bottom of her luscious butt cheeks and kiss her moist vagina. As she turned the corner to Josh’s road she eyed his door, she knew that Josh would never date her not now that he’d got a taste of her dominance but that did not stun her lust for his body.
Gina knocked on Josh’s door, she knew he was home alone as he had said before being her slave, so she tried the handle and eased the door open. Upstairs Josh had slipped into a fantasy world; he’d started to masturbate gently holding his cock loosely.

Josh had heard the door go but chose to ignore it, his hormones had got a hold over him he was lost to the world until he’d fulfilled his minds desire of an orgasm, but Gina heard Josh’s moans of pleasure and proceeded to walk right in on him sat in his skimpy thong jerking his cock. She had opened the door undetected and pounced on Josh; she grabbed his balls through his legs and spanked her bitch’s ass shouting you will not wank without Mistress’s permission. Josh had been rendered useless the pain in his crotch too overpowering, his body shutdown and he collapsed on the floor, Gina took his cock and stroked it sinisterly.

‘Gina?’ josh did not expect his msn conversation to be true he again gawped at the new events.
‘I told you boy slut, why are you surprised? You’re gonna have such fun trying your hardest to please me, look at your ‘cute’ sized penis its made you powerless you’re totally under my control and I’m both hard to please and extremely horny.’ Gina let go of Josh’s cock and allowed him to clamber back onto his desk chair where he had been masturbating undisturbed for the previous half hour.

Gina was secretly aroused by seeing Josh in his thong, with his slightly larger than average penis hanging out of it; she’d started to become moist. She would not be able to hide her aroused state for much longer she felt her juices wanting to drip down her legs. She helped herself to a seat on the bed but unfortunately she flashed the fact she was not wearing any panties.
‘So are you going to tell anyone about this Gina?’ he felt a little more confident as he knew she was not wearing panties he could hope she was here to be sexual and then keep her mouth shut forever.
‘No, I promise I am not trying to ruin your reputation, but conveniently, your little show on camera earlier has given me just the right amount of persuasive material to make you do whatever I want when I want.’

Old 06-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Davros
Account Banned

Sorry for not posting, but I've read it! It's amazing so far
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #9
Ciandon

Wow. That was... good. Really good. Keep it up!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:21 PM   #10
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

wow,i havent even touched myself yet and im already wet.very enjoyable story by the way
Old 06-11-2008, 07:00 AM   #11
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

hey thanks for feedback, i'll post some more soon i have an exam tomorrow but after that i have some spare time so keep a look out

Old 06-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

HERE it is, Please leave comments and feedback maybe even plus rep if you like it enough

Sex was on Gina’s mind and she was sure it would happen eventually, but she needed to ensure her power over the horny boy was strong.
‘Have you got any rope?’
Josh was not expecting to be doing any slave activities, his heart pounded with excitement his penis started to hurt with the size of his erection, he unsurely replied to his Mistress’s request
‘Yes but what for?’
‘You are my slave therefore you’ll call me Mistress Gina, and you do not ask why from now on you do everything without hesitation or all of the dirt about you secret desires will be distributed, first to my horny girl friends who I am sure will all want to use to and if that doesn’t work out to all of your guy friends who, I’m sure, will never treat you the same again’
Josh feared for his future as his Mistress used the most commanding voice he’d ever heard. He began to put his clothes on so he could leave the safety of his cozy bedroom to retrieve some rope.
‘You may not wear clothes slave, except you may keep the thong on, the frills must be humiliating for you sissy boy.’
Josh stripped off the clothes that made him safe, he felt vulnerable and controlled; he was demoted into childhood but strangely his penis was telling him he was extremely happy, Gina had also noticed and her moist vagina had turned into a puddle. Josh left very timidly walking through his corridors, he knew he was alone but he was still worried.
With Josh gone Gina planned what she would do but first she sat on Josh’s bed, she had wanted to be here with his hot and sweaty body thrusting between her legs, she parted her legs and felt the warmth of her pussy as she slid two fingers into it and masturbated her surroundings made her cum fast she stood up and opened the curtains when she realized she’d left a small wet patch where she’d sat.
Josh returned with a bundle of rope he was a little more confident walking around in his thong now, he did not notice the patch of cum Mistress Gina had left on his bed. Despite his confidence Josh noticed the curtains had opened and immediately hid himself from view.
‘Boy slut get out here and kneel in front of me now’
Josh did as he was told as he thought it would not agitate his Mistress.
‘I am going to tie you up so comply and it’ll be easier’
Josh stayed still only moving when it benefited what his Mistress was doing, she tied his ankles and his knees together, and she then tied his elbows and wrist together behind his back. Josh found the constriction arousing and couldn’t help but maintain a hard on, Gina grabbed Josh’s cock and slowly moved him in front of the window where she tied him to the window frame,
‘I can’t stand here like this in front of the window!’
‘Why not slut?’
‘I will be seen and humiliated’
Truthfully Josh knew he would not be seen as his garden was surrounded by high trees but he was still afraid of the new experience, but he did not know Gina knew this as well.
‘Slut you need to learn who is the boss, you did not call me Mistress Gina just then so you will be staying here for 30 minutes at which point I will return for one of two things’
Gina left the room she did not want to leave her dream fuck was tied in a room and vulnerable but she needed a plan to either break Josh or treat him for his loyalty. She left his house and preceded to hers, she had not planned ahead enough to bring what she needed so by tying her slave up he could not woos out before she got back.

Josh shouted for his Mistress to come back, he did not know she had left, he squirmed and struggled pulling on the rope trying to get free, but each time he squirmed it became more obvious to him that it was turning him on. Josh’s cock had been through a lot already today but it had not yet orgasmed leaving him overly excitable, he began to struggle doing it faster and faster, he had no intent of getting free anymore but simply on Cumming, he did not think of the repercussions of what mess it would cause or what his Mistress would do to him, the heat of the moment the pleasure he wanted and was getting, rendered him senseless.
Gina reached her house 20 minutes after leaving Josh’s it was quicker than her journey over as she’d developed a skip in her step, Gina was not a slut by any means she’d only had sex with one guy although multiple times. She was around 5’6 with a cute rounded face and white smile, her mousy brown hair reached her shoulders, her tits complimented her figure amazingly and her ass was firm, her pussy was shaved as she thought it looked aesthetically better for her - it was not something she did for the guys. She did however enjoy sex a lot; she has a healthy obsession to please herself almost everyday. Gina went straight to her room and grabbed a few of her sex toys, she had a vibrator that was 8 inches, a butt plug that was a bright pink and also a strap on, she received this as a birthday present, it was intended as a joke and therefore was expected to be discarded by her friends, but Gina fantasized about using it someday so kept it.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #13
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

l love this one
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #14
jjjj

pretty good

(this post is no longer too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 06:34 AM   #15
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Gina became conscious of the time she’d only left ten minutes to get back to her slave as she’d promised he’d only be left for 30 minutes. She hopped onto her bicycle and cycled fast, her genitals were pleasantly cooled by the breeze coming up her short skirt. The ride to Josh’s gave her an idea, but she put it to the back of her mind, intent on using it later in their fun.

Now back a Josh’s house Gina walked in to Josh’s room with 1 minute left of his half hour of solitary bondage.
‘So my little slave are you enjoying yourself? You seem very hard and your face is a delightful shade or pink’
‘No Mistress Gina this is horrible’
Josh did not really feel this way he simply could not admit that he did, it was obvious to Gina that Josh had tried pleasing himself, but she chose to ignore as she was excited about what she could do next she offered him her deal.
‘well, I will let you out in ten minutes if you let me fuck you in your ass or I will orally pleasure your luscious penis if you are willing to stay there until I have to go home, I’ll let you decide but the longer it takes for you to come to a decision the longer you’ll stay there, it’s you choice you can either have: hours more or simply minutes more’

The time was 2:30 pm and with Gina’s parents being away as well as Josh’s she would be able to stay at his house until midnight before she felt it was too late.

Josh had only ever experienced anal once when he was in the shower soaping his body when he lubricated his finger and gently eased it in, he remembered the pleasure he received and the tension he felt in his penis as he fucked his ass but he did not want Gina to fuck him anally as he thought it both overly homosexual and too painful.
On the other hand he considered how much longer he’d have to stay where he was and the possibility that people may see him there when they return home from work later that day.
The decision was too hard to make but by out weighing the benefits and the downfalls Josh decided that 10 minutes of pain would be a lot better than the hours or boredom and risk.
Gina was extremely delighted he chose the anal; she really didn’t know how she’d occupy the rest of her day if Josh had chosen to stay there. Another of Josh’s reasons to choose the anal is that he assumed Mistress Gina would strip naked to wear the strap on, and when she began taking off her clothes to reveal her slender body he got extremely excitable. Gina stripped down to her underwear; Josh was shocked he knew that Mistress Gina was not wearing underwear a hour before. Gina had predicted what would happen so had slyly slipped on a small thong, it was small enough to reveal to Josh that she had no pubic hair and the thong gave her a slight camel toe that had already become moist with her juices. Her bra struggled to hold in her perfectly rounded tits but it kept them perky.
Gina took the strap on from her bag; Josh was petrified of its size. She stepped into it and bent over to reveal her ass as she slid the straps over her hips. Once fastened Gina took the place of a man and went behind her sissy boy. Josh whimpered.
Gina was slightly shorter than Josh so the dildo was in a good position to ram his asshole frantically, she positioned it and gently forced the head of her ‘cock’ upward. Josh gave a little grunt as it stretched his ass, he went onto the tips of his toes trying to relieve the pressure, but Gina ruthlessly shoved the whole length of her cock deep in Josh’s ass, it burnt him as it stretched the sides, but his cock went hard and precum squirted from his head.
Gina started slow using the whole length of the strap on to torture Josh; she thrust his ass exactly as she dreamed he would thrust his large cock up hers, as secretly she was a little anal whore herself. She only wished to be where Josh was constricted and anally raped, except it wouldn’t be rape, as she desired nothing more than his cock.
Josh was still balancing on his toes trying to move away from his Mistress’s cock, it was good in his ass but at the same time painful, his legs started to ache as his sissy ass hole widened. Then he lost balance and lost his footing, Josh was now only supported by the rope that fastened him to the window frame, he had no control over his body at all.
Mistress Gina fucked harder as her slut was now in the perfect position for her to toy with. She fucked her slave for 8 minutes when she stopped and pulled out, her cock was in need of a slight clean so she went to Josh’s mouth and rammed it in,
‘Suck it clean for 2 minutes and then I’ll let you go, and you’ve been such a good little slave that I will give you a small treat.’
Josh did as he was told sucking the dildo that had been in his ass bringing tears to his eyes, he had seen a lot of porn so tried to imitate what the girls did on there when giving a blow job, he toy with the head and the suck deep, it please his Mistress.

Gina was true to her word and only made her slave suck for 2 minutes when she untied him and gave him what was obviously his treat.
Gina positioned her toy on the bed with his legs slightly spread and off the side of the bed, she then got on to her knees and took Josh’s hard cock in her hand, she rhythmically jerked his shaft and then took it in her mouth. Gina was selfish about her slaves treat and it was more about her fantasy than his. She ordered her slave to wear a blindfold which he did with out fuss, once in place she slipped off her thong knelt down and continued orally pleasing her slave, his penis grew in her mouth as she worked it and rubbed her pussy at the same time. Gina was close to orgasm so she sucked on Josh’s balls whilst taking herself over the edge, quietly. She came and used her own juices to finish off Josh’s pleasure; she made sure that she was collecting all his semen in her mouth, its warmth was a huge turn on to her. She maneuvered seductively up Josh’s body his cock throbbing between her legs and she removed the blindfold and when he could see what she was doing he initiated his half of the kiss, Mistress Gina launched her tongue and Josh’s semen into his mouth. Josh was shocked and disgusted and spat some out over his chest.
‘Slut what is wrong with my kiss’
‘Mistress Gina that was my cum in your mouth’
Gina was not happy,
‘Well slut, I give you a treat and then I kiss you to show how much I care for my little sissy’s well being to which you violently react, I am not happy you shall pay what for you just did and you will not complain how I punish you understand?’

FEEDBACK PLEASE plus rep maybe lol small hint

Advertisements
Kink Talk