Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2022, 03:15 AM   #31
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

No cumming yet, but you may use your vibrator again for 10 minutes on your pussy immediately after the spanking!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 03:28 AM   #32
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
After the vibrator, put your plug back in if it is out, spank your pussy and each tit 10 times with anything but your hands..
Quote:
No cumming yet, but you may use your vibrator again for 10 minutes on your pussy immediately after the spanking!
My hairbrush was the closest thing I could find and I rushed to my living room

I stood facing my bedroom door so that I could atleast understand if my roomie woke up.

Pushed the plug back in my ass, it was great that I am so goddamn wet! Then I pulled my shorts upto my knees and spanked my pussy with the back of the hairbrush. Each touch had me weak in my knees and only I know how I stopped myself from moaning out loud!

Then I pulled my shorts back up and pulled my top up to my neck. Spanking my tits was hot but the pain actually helped me get my mind of needing an orgasm so that was a good thing!

I'm back in my room. Thankfully she is dead asleep.

I still have the plug in my ass. When do I take it off?

10 more mins of vibe is going to be an impossible challenge now to complete the time without cumming! I'm going to fail but lets see if I can somehow hold back! I'm dripping so much and my clit Is literally throbbing right now!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 03:29 AM   #33
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Add 10 minutes with the vibe on max held about 1 mm above the clit no touching the whole time

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 03:38 AM   #34
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice! Your desire was to stay horny correct? You can stay plugged until you absolutely cannot take it any more.. Now how about putting those panties back in your mouth for 10 minutes while you use your vibe, rub, pinch and twist each nipple while your vibing also!
Old 12-17-2022, 03:38 AM   #35
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Add 10 minutes with the vibe on max held about 1 mm above the clit no touching the whole time
I'm 6 mins in from the first 10 mins and my vibe turned off. My pussy is clenching and my legs are shaking so bad!! There's no way I can complete the remaining 4 mins from the first session itself without cumming now!

Please please let me cum I beg you!!

Or I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose control and cum without permission.

I can't even think of 10 more mins right now! I'll be lucky to cross 30 secs from the remaining 4 mins without losing control. I'm literally humping the air right now as I type this!!

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 12-17-2022, 03:40 AM   #36
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please say yes

Please just say yes

PM DARES

Old 12-17-2022, 03:42 AM   #37
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

No you missed your chance

Old 12-17-2022, 03:47 AM   #38
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Lets see, about an hour left where if granted permission, you relinquish pee control to get dare.. There is 3 days left that you would be controlled for that, correct??.. What is the punishment for cumming without permission??
Old 12-17-2022, 03:52 AM   #39
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 10 more mins!!!????

Quote:
Quote:
Very nice! Your desire was to stay horny correct? You can stay plugged until you absolutely cannot take it any more.. Now how about putting those panties back in your mouth for 10 minutes while you use your vibe, rub, pinch and twist each nipple while your vibing also!
Quote:
No you missed your chance
FUCK I HELD IT

I dont how but I finished those 4 mins!! My mind is absolutely nuts right now

I'm hot all over my body, my ass is plugged. And my clit feels like it will burst!!

Combining the above orders, 10 more mins of not exactly touching my clit but having it so close so high with my panties in my mouth and twisting my nipples? I'm going down. There's no way I can hold back now!!!

I'm literally giving up, I know I have a punishment coming now for cumming without permission, now the only game is how much of those 10 mins I can take before losing it.

But since I wont be technically touching my clit I genuinely have no idea what is about to go down!

PM DARES

Old 12-17-2022, 03:56 AM   #40
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Lets see, about an hour left where if granted permission, you relinquish pee control to get dare.. There is 3 days left that you would be controlled for that, correct??.. What is the punishment for cumming without permission??
The first person who posts the punishment will be the punishment, that's all. Mind my limits though.

And I didn't understand the entire relinquish pee control thingy. Please get this, my brain is extremely foggy right now and the only thing i know is how badly i want to cum so you are going to have to simplify what you mean!

PM DARES

Old 12-17-2022, 04:03 AM   #41
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

I'm more.than happy to write up the punishment when you eventually do fail

Old 12-17-2022, 04:06 AM   #42
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

I was just making sure I understood that if you were given permission to cum in the first 24hrs of your post, you would have to get permission to pee.. But I guess you actually meant that if you asked to cum, your peeing would be by permission only for duration of the thread.. I was partially asleep when I read it the first time lol..
Old 12-17-2022, 04:13 AM   #43
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default I made it still?

This time I genuinely didn't believe that I could hold back!

The vibe so close but not touching was horrible for my brain. But it was a little relief for my pussy as well.

With all the nipple twisting, I was literally air humping on my bed trying to reach the vibe for some friction, some stimulation but I managed to keep the vibe up!!

Guys my clit is throbbing, my legs can't stop shaking. I am already plugged and I have my panties in my mouth still. My eyes are blurry as well now!

Please now either let me cum or make me sleep like this, all hot and wet.

But no more vibe or touching if you guys don't plan on giving me permission!

Please please please! I can't hold back anymore!!

PM DARES

Old 12-17-2022, 04:15 AM   #44
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I was just making sure I understood that if you were given permission to cum in the first 24hrs of your post, you would have to get permission to pee.. But I guess you actually meant that if you asked to cum, your peeing would be by permission only for duration of the thread.. I was partially asleep when I read it the first time lol..
Yes the second one

PM DARES

Old 12-17-2022, 04:19 AM   #45
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, sleep like that as long as you won't choke on your panties, but I think you should try just one minute of the vibe pushed up against your plug! Maybe lay the vibe on the bed or floor, then sit on it where your plug is pressing against the vibe! No humping though!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge control, humilaition, permission to cum, public, tasks/dares