Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-03-2015, 07:54 PM   #1
Dante's_whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Dante's_whore
Female 19/female/switch seeks 18-24/any sex/switch in any location (webcam not required)

19/female/switch seeks 18-25/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

My Master(26/m/us) and i (19/f/us) are looking for a female switch to play with online as a third from time to time. Female Doms, and Female subs may be considered. Female switch is just the preferred. Age is negotiable up to a point as well.
i am somewhat new to being owned and i'm interested trying out being dominant and/or submissive to another while Master supervises. If you feel this may be something you are interested in please let my Master or i know via PM.

Likes and limits vary slightly between my Master and i, you can see the full lists on our profiles, but this is the summary.

Likes: verbal abuse, pain, (multiple) insertions, anal, bondage, risk, rape, group, (forced) orgasm (denial), pretty open.

Grey area: Nipple pain/torture, pics/cam(ask him, i don't get control of that), pet play, stretching.

Limits: Scat, pee, friends, public, illegal, permanent, family, etc.

Toys: Until further notice i only have household objects for use. What that includes is kinda up to you.

Messengers: Mostly just this at the moment, but yahoo or the like may be possible if needed.

Link to Master: The_Infernal_Dante

Last edited by Dante's_whore; 05-05-2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: changed preferences
Old 05-03-2015, 07:57 PM   #2
whats-mine-is-urs

Kik is whatsmineisur

im home alone during working hours until 8th of may.

No toys just house hold objects but do have an electric toothbrush. I'm horny right now so kik me.

I am currently looking for a strict mistress to control my every day in either a long or short term relationship.

Kik:whatsmineisur
Old 05-03-2015, 10:40 PM   #3
tonny

Default :D

Can I join you? I would love to be part of that
Old 05-04-2015, 02:24 PM   #4
The Sly Fox

Hi! I'm very interested in this, I seem to have a lot of the same interests as you and your Master and I think that this situation would world out very well. If I interest you, feel free to message me for further information and full list of likes (my limits are quite similar to yours). I look forward to possibly talking thanks!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
Old 05-05-2015, 12:29 AM   #5
Dante's_whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Dante's_whore
Default Notes on my edit

First off, Master and i would like to thank anyone who replied to this and apologize if we missed anyone in responding to the PMs we received.

i was able to play with a female switch yesterday and was surprised by how much i actually liked it. However, since then my Master and i have discussed other options for a third regarding D/s males. i don't think i would enjoy or even know where to start with being a domme to a man, so this has been removed from the advert. We have had a very small amount of luck with switch and Dom males in the past so this may still be an option for the future, but neither of us really feel it would be for the best at this moment.

Thank you again for the responses gentleman and i hope you all understand this change as i am still learning and growing in this area of my sexuality.

Limits: Scat, friends, public, pics/vids, extended orgasm denial, illegal, permanent, family, anything that gets me outed, I'll let you know if you find more

Currently owned by The_Infernal_Dante

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advertisement, lfm, switch, threesome