Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Whose to blame that my HUGE ponyboy cock doesn’t fit in the cage?
Masters fault the cage wasn’t big enough 16 34.04%
ShowPony’s fault his cock is so big 31 65.96%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #1
ShowPony

Lightbulb Denied Boy Chastity Surprise - what to do?

I’ve been denied for months now by my master, only allowed 1 or 2 orgasms a week and only with his permission and while live on Chaturbate in front of an audience and in pretty embarrassing circumstances...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365834

Recently he thought it would be a good idea to fit me with a chastity cage to help further keep me under control and to stop me from playing with myself (after just a few days of denial I get hard so easily and can’t help but to start involuntarily edging half the time which only leaves me more pent up, especially when I have to message with everyone on here and keep getting teased and reminded of my predicament. Even right now typing this I’m all hard and needy, haven’t cum since last Sunday and I NEED TO SO BAD! Really hope I’m allowed to when we do the cam show later today)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075MCMM6N..._t1_B0789CX8XX

He picked out one of the most popular and biggest cock cages on Amazon, only problem is my huge horse-boy cock doesn’t even fit in it Even when I’m all soft we can’t get it on (base of my cock just bunches all around the bottom of it so it can’t attach)

My Master has been thinking about it and ordered me to post this thread here asking GD whose fault they think it is that my huge cock doesn’t fit in the cage (mine? or Master?) and what if anything should be done about it?

Please vote and comment below with any suggestions, ideas, punishments etc

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers

Last edited by ShowPony; 11-23-2019 at 10:37 AM.
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity cage, denial, petplay, slave boy