Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-27-2024, 11:10 PM   #436
Diricawl92

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
As long as limits are established, yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Only with someone I really trust

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

I'm not into public stuff, but this sounds like fun. Maybe someday.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
A week, sounds good yeah

10 Would you drive naked?
no
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
no

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Body writing maybe
shaving no

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
no

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Nope

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Nope

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
would try maybe

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
maybe

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
yes

Likes: Creative dares, cum, short challenges, dom/sub, making posts, forced on other getdare Dares

Don't like: bodywriting
Limits: Face, public, Family, friends, diaper, dirty, Eating, Anything Permanent or longtime, money, crossdressing, ballbusting, blackmail, exposure

active dares:
Underwear Color Guessing
Diricawl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 02:11 AM   #437
Cstelle
gD Curio

No. I don't really do pain.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Well, not entirely "as they please", because I still don't do pain. Or tickling. Physical discomfort in general, really. But I'm not otherwise averse to the idea of being tied up as part of being forced to do or endure something. It's just pain and tickling, really...

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

I've actually thought about this - I've also thought of hiding the key in the forest - but I have legitimate reasons for needing an emergency out. A reserve key nearby, for instance.

I think I would be too shy. In fact, I KNOW I would be too shy: I haven't even dared to daydream about it!

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

No. That would just be pointless non-erotic silliness.

I could do it as a dare. I might even do it as part of some masturbatory playing. Hm... I think this might be a theme for consideration!

I have done some light watersport-y fooling around.

No, I still don't do pain...

No. I guess I have a submissive side, but "total" and "for a week" sound pretty grim.

Not long trips, not in busy urban traffic, but as a dare on quieter roads, sure!

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

I have done it many times. I like to take naughty selfies... But I'm not a flasher, my intention is not to force my nudity on others. I'm more into "hidden public" stuff.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

I have uploaded a few myself...

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

I have done it. I've masturbated online, etc.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

Yes, but I find those things boring or at least unerotic.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

It obviously depends on when and where, but I've done some nude walking and even cycling.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I don't think so. Perhaps as part of a dare with like-minded friends around.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

I don't think so. (However, if I was part of a group of people, during some suitable event... perhaps?

I do it often...

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

I'm too shy!!

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

I'm afraid I might!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 02:43 AM   #438
iltcomof

Yes

Yes, within reason

As soon as the key is in reach of my mistress I would do do it.

No, outdoors I dont think I would go past some hidden female clothes

Yes, if the place is not very crowded

Not with people around

Yes, but I would not like it very much

I can take more punishment to my cock, but I love it on my balls.

Yes, I would try my best

Yes, if relatively safe

Yes, either at a nudist beach or in hidden spots.

Faceless pics would be ok given the right conditions.

Probably not.

I would do it, but I wouldnt enjoy it much

Not whatever, but I would go along with clothing/nudity suggestions depending on the location

Not my thing

Probably not

Anything safe and painless is welcome

Not for strangers

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, if requested and supervised by my wife. Not on my own.

Currently an obsessed whore and a submissive whore
(since Apr.29)
My celebrity targets: Ella Hunt

Likes and limits | PM dares | Rules
BDSM test |
Toys
Kik: iltcomof
iltcomof is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public