Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-18-2021, 09:02 PM   #1
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post

Did you find the wax to be slippery inside, and likely to fall out or slide in deeper? I expected it would actually be quite sticky and difficult to get in and out, so that's intriguing. I'll add the clamp idea to the prep phase, good idea!

Now as for your punishment...

With your master's approval, of course, and... this will violate one of your limits a bit, but it is a punishment, after all... and I now know that you're okay with heat and burns.

I want you to light another incense stick, let it stabilize (let's say, wait until the first length of ash drops off on its own)... and then put it out somewhere on your skin.

It will hurt.

It will create a (very tiny) scar.

That scar should fade within a year or two, in my estimation.

It may be anywhere you want, so easily hidden.

If you feel that is far too much... then beg me for mercy, and if I like what I read, I'll reduce the punishment somewhat.
Most incense sticks are very narrow and my urethra is somewhat wide. And I do believe that is an acceptable punishment and knowing your proclivity for feet... I know where I will do it. Wax by it's very nature, at least candle wax, is slippery, hence why I had to keep my clit upright. There is also a very good reason for why I did not replace it, but one which I will only divulge in private.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ravenwood for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 09:24 PM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
Most incense sticks are very narrow and my urethra is somewhat wide. And I do believe that is an acceptable punishment and knowing your proclivity for feet... I know where I will do it. Wax by it's very nature, at least candle wax, is slippery, hence why I had to keep my clit upright. There is also a very good reason for why I did not replace it, but one which I will only divulge in private.
Mmm, you're a wise little submissive, aren't you? Yes, it would indeed please me greatly to have my own personal little scar on your foot. *purrs*

And please, I'm curious. Feel free to PM me, Kik me, or I can give you my Discord (my preference by leaps and bounds) privately.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 10:52 PM   #3
ScribeOfThe69

Well, I have finally done the dare.

I did not manage to complete it entirely within the rules, but I tried.

I did not do a very good job at applying wax to the incense stick's handle, as I dripped it onto it instead of dipping. That meant it was irregular and sort of had beads.

I then put a folded exercise mat on the ground, as my room's floor doesn't have a carpet or other sorts of padding, so as to not destroy my knees. I got on position and stroked my dick until it was hard, but I did not edge.
I then applied a generous amount of lube to the stick's handle, and not my penis. Added a small wire, near the base of the burnable incense, to stop the handle from falling in or being unable to be removed. It was twisted twice around the thin wooden handle, to make sure it would not fall off.

I then inserted the stick into my urethra. It was fine at first, but stung a bit by the end. It is worth noting that most of my urethra is tight, and so it had to be inserted in one of the ends of my urethra, the bit near the frenulum, to be able to slide all the way in.

I shall measure the stick once I remove it, as I forgot to do so beforehand.
Edit: It is around 2 inches.

After making sure the incense was secure in my erect penis, I lit it up using a match, and began to meditate.

I did not manage to get very far, as I began to soften up. That did not discourage me, as through meditation I realized I may not enjoy think kink entirely. I do think it is neat, and would do it on camera, but doing it alone is hard for me still.

I stayed a good 26 minutes in that position, before boredom and heat began to take over. I glanced around quickly, and then some time after took my phone to read over the dare again. It exvoted me enough to get me hard, but I dropped my phone when it did.

Afterwards I stood still for 5 more minutes before moving again. The incense was half-way through.

The next half an hour was filled with looking quickly at my phone, adjusting as my knees began to hurt or the incense handle to slightly slip out of my urethra.

I listened to a hypno file, allowing me to focus on the stick for some 15 more minutes before I decides to move again.

At this point, I decided to check out faproulette, but only looking at some of my favprite roulettes, and not touching myself. Vain and empty, on hindsight.

The stick finished burning, at last. I edged as ordered, since I cannot cum due to participating in No Nut November, and began to write this report.

----------

This dare was quite fun, and had me excited(mostly for the sounding bit, I'll admit.). Still, a great test of patience, which I failed at. But it did allow me to reflect on my position and opinion regarding this kink, and events of the past few days.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)

Last edited by ScribeOfThe69; 11-25-2021 at 10:54 PM.
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ScribeOfThe69 for this post:
Old 03-24-2022, 11:29 AM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job, and great report!

I'm always okay with adapting a dare to your unique circumstances, and I'd much, much rather get a well-written and honest report of a failure or adjusted success, than someone too shy to admit to what happened.

So it seems like you enjoyed the sounding part more than the living object part? Two inches is very good! Especially for an improvised object with beading and texture!

Also, daaaaaamn that was a slow-burning incense stick! I'm used to more like 20-30 minutes, so that you made it an hour and a half or so is far from a failure in my eyes!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:35 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

I can see me finding a half hidden spot in a park. Strip, get on knees, ass in air, my face and upper body on ground. With insense or a flower inserted in ass
Old 05-09-2022, 04:34 PM   #6
bratty_bbgirl
Baby Member

gonna gather some supplies and give this an attempt maybe tomorrow. hopefully i can complete it properly!!
bratty_bbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fire, masturbation, naked, sounding, urethral insertion