Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-30-2018, 06:13 PM   #16
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
You should take a clothespin and put it on your clit while in the room of people
Thank you for the task. I am heading in and will do this now. My clit is very sore so this will be very distracting. Thank you.

?: semi-public, pee denial

: nonlegal, pain that causes permanent results
Subbyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:43 PM   #17
Subbyme

I am heading back now. Any tasks for the trip home?

Old 12-30-2018, 07:15 PM   #18
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Make yourself cum the whole way home
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:11 PM   #19
Subbyme

Quote:
Sorry that took so long. I forgot something and had to go back. I am heading home again now and will do your task. Thank you

Old 12-30-2018, 08:21 PM   #20
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's a punishment for you when you get home:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 09:13 PM   #21
Subbyme

Quote:
Thank you for your task. I was driving but this was more doable than I thought. I was so turned on the whole time and cumming made it hard to drive. I only came once on the way home but I stimulated myself the whole way back. I'm so desperate I feel like I'm going crazy. Thank you.

Old 12-30-2018, 11:33 PM   #22
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

You’re such a good little whore!
Week long dare
1. Every time you have to pee for the next week you have to flip a coin. Heads you can pee, tails you wait another 15 min.
2. Every time you do pee you have to edge 5 times

Do ASAP dare
1. Take the bottle of hot sauce and masturbate with it with the cap off for 1 min. Be in a position so your pussy is up in the air so none of the hot sauce leaks out.
2. When the minute is up stuff a pair of panties in your pussy to soak up the hot sauce and keep them inside your pussy for 1 hour.
3. Also at the beginning of that hour place a clothespin on your clit, 3 on your inner labia, and one on each nipple.
4. Every 5 min squeeze the clothespins on your clit and nipples as hard as you can and hold it for 5 seconds.
5. After the hour is up rip off the clothespins as fast as you can(if you open them up to take them off you’ll have to do the door slamming again but 15 times in a row instead of 5)
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 01:23 AM   #23
Subbyme

Sorry to Everyone that I was not able to respond tonight. I will report and finish all tasks tomorrow. All will be filled.

Thank you everyone very much for taking time to punish this slut.

Old 12-31-2018, 10:15 PM   #24
centurion01
getDare Addict

Work out how many days old you are.

Now split that number evenly between spanks and rubberband snaps.
For the spanks split evenly between.... spank each ass cheek, sit spot and breast (under the nipple)
For the snaps, snap each nipple, inner labia, clit and Urethral opening.

All in one session. Max break of a 1 minute every 250 snaps/spanks

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 02:23 PM   #25
Subbyme

Quote:
Got another one
1. Strip naked and Rub hot sauce on your pussy and clit making sure to rub it deep into the cracks of your labia and clit hood.
2. Place a clothespin on your clit and one on each nipple
3.Take the fingers you used to rub the hot sauce on your pussy and clit and shove them in your pussy.
4. Finger fuck yourself while saying “I am a whore who deserves to have a burning pussy”.
Do this for 15 min repeating the line once every min to remind yourself of what you are.
5. After the 15 min is up stuff as many ice cubes as you can in your pussy and spank your clit nonstop til all the ice has melted out of you.
Thank you for your task Sir. I apologize for the late response.

I did you dare and my pussy still was burning after I finished. I tried to make sure I followed your instructions and thought that my hot sauce may not have been potent enough so I pored a lot on my fingers before doing this dare. For some reason when I read it I must have been out of it because I put the clips on ny clit and labia as well. Fucking myself with my fingers pulled on all of the clips and everything was burning. Repeating tge phrase had me squirming in arousal every time I thought the stinging was too much. After the time was up I stuffed the ice cubes up my pussy and spanked my clit with the clip off. The ice was so intense against the burning of the hot sauce. I kept going as well as I could the whole time. My pussy felt very grateful and punidhed whrn I finished Sir. i thank you for your task

Old 01-01-2019, 02:34 PM   #26
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Here's a punishment for you when you get home:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Thank you Sir very much for your task. I had some connection issued yesterday. I apologize for the late response. Here is my report: I applied the nipple clamps first. My nipples are still a little sore so it renewed the sting from before and made me squirm. I laid down on the floor and pulled my knees up like requested. I felt very exposed even though nobody was in the room. I arranged my hand as you suggested and after the first slap I discovered that put it in a position to more thoroughly cover my pussy. It stung something awful. I kept going, taking the breaks and whimpering through it. When I got to the end I held my stinging pussy open and slapped a wooden spoon down directly on my clit. It was hard to hold still and take a punishment even from myself. My pusdy stung all over for some time afterwards. Thank you for your orders Sir.

The following user says Thank You to Subbyme for this post:
Old 01-01-2019, 02:37 PM   #27
Subbyme

Quote:
You’re such a good little whore!
Week long dare
1. Every time you have to pee for the next week you have to flip a coin. Heads you can pee, tails you wait another 15 min.
2. Every time you do pee you have to edge 5 times

Do ASAP dare
1. Take the bottle of hot sauce and masturbate with it with the cap off for 1 min. Be in a position so your pussy is up in the air so none of the hot sauce leaks out.
2. When the minute is up stuff a pair of panties in your pussy to soak up the hot sauce and keep them inside your pussy for 1 hour.
3. Also at the beginning of that hour place a clothespin on your clit, 3 on your inner labia, and one on each nipple.
4. Every 5 min squeeze the clothespins on your clit and nipples as hard as you can and hold it for 5 seconds.
5. After the hour is up rip off the clothespins as fast as you can(if you open them up to take them off you’ll have to do the door slamming again but 15 times in a row instead of 5)
Thank you very much for your praise Sir. And yes Sir. I will do your task. I haven't done it yet and I am very nervous but I will start and report today.

Old 01-01-2019, 02:39 PM   #28
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Work out how many days old you are.

Now split that number evenly between spanks and rubberband snaps.
For the spanks split evenly between.... spank each ass cheek, sit spot and breast (under the nipple)
For the snaps, snap each nipple, inner labia, clit and Urethral opening.

All in one session. Max break of a 1 minute every 250 snaps/spanks
Thank you for your task Sir. I am not able to complete this task as it would take too long for my time frames. May I request another task? Thank you Sir.

Old 01-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #29
Subbyme

My Sir requests more tasks for me. Thank you.

Old 01-01-2019, 03:11 PM   #30
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyme View Post
Thank you Sir very much for your task. I had some connection issued yesterday. I apologize for the late response. Here is my report: I applied the nipple clamps first. My nipples are still a little sore so it renewed the sting from before and made me squirm. I laid down on the floor and pulled my knees up like requested. I felt very exposed even though nobody was in the room. I arranged my hand as you suggested and after the first slap I discovered that put it in a position to more thoroughly cover my pussy. It stung something awful. I kept going, taking the breaks and whimpering through it. When I got to the end I held my stinging pussy open and slapped a wooden spoon down directly on my clit. It was hard to hold still and take a punishment even from myself. My pusdy stung all over for some time afterwards. Thank you for your orders Sir.
Very well done! Thank you for your excellent report. As you noted, the position is intended to leave you feeling very exposed. A question - Did you find yourself at all aroused by this spanking?
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, hurt, pain, slut, spank