Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-30-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
Subbyme

Default Punish my pussy, tits, and ass for my Dom. Humiliate and deny me. 26/f

I am on a temporary lease to a Dom and He wants to train me and punish me for not training myself sufficiently and for coming without permission. I'm to ask for humiliating and painful punishments. If not outside of my limits I will submit to you totally even if I don't like it.

My limits are full public, family, scat, permanent and pictures/video. As an apology for pictures I embarrass myself by reporting beyond my comfort zone. I will offer every dom here the respect they deserve and take punishments if it seems I have slipped in that regard.

I was told to post my likes: Spanking, pain, restraints, humiliation, gagging, sadistic instruction, toothpaste/hot sauce, tit torture.

For toys I have only household objects, as well as a vibrating shower head.

By order, for every comment that comes through I will spank myself 25 times. If you want to specify where you can, otherwise I will choose. I'm nervous about this because it's a lot of spanking but I will do it.

Please be sadistic and mean so I may satisfy my Dom. Humiliate me and use me. I will be on all day today to accept my punishment. Feel free to ask other users to abuse me. Please torture me.

?: semi-public, pee denial

: nonlegal, pain that causes permanent results
Subbyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 02:09 PM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Strip naked and write on yourself
Filthy slut
Worthless whore
Cum drunk bitch
Will work for cum
Use me
Abuse me
(On your forehead write) I AM
After you’ve written these on you
1. Put a clothespin on each nipple and 3 on each labia and one on your clit
2. Thread a string through each one then tie the string to a door handle.
3. Slam the door shut so it rips them off
4. Repeat this 5 times but before you slam the door to rip the clothespins off you have to read out loud what is written on you.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 02:30 PM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

Spank your exposed clit with a wooden spoon, lets have 500 times

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 02:34 PM   #4
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Filthy slut
Worthless whore
Cum drunk bitch
Will work for cum
Use me
Abuse me
4. Repeat this 5 times but before you slam the door to rip the clothespins off you have to read out loud what is written on you.
Yes Sir. Thank you for your instruction. I am nervous about this but I will do it and report.

Old 12-30-2018, 02:36 PM   #5
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Spank your exposed clit with a wooden spoon, lets have 500 times
Oh ow. Yes Sir. I will do this as soon as I have finished the other dare. I am sure this will hurt more after the clips.

Old 12-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyme View Post
Oh ow. Yes Sir. I will do this as soon as I have finished the other dare. I am sure this will hurt more after the clips.
hmmm lets have 250 of the with a clip on, and 250 without :P

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-30-2018, 03:14 PM   #7
Subbyme

Quote:
Spanking with a clip on Sir?

Old 12-30-2018, 03:23 PM   #8
Subbyme

Quote:
Filthy slut
Worthless whore
Cum drunk bitch
Will work for cum
Use me
Abuse me
I am sorry for the wait. Thank you Sir for this order. I do not like writing on my body so this was humiliating for me. As ordered I wrote 'I Am' on my forehead. I wrote each of your words on my breasts above my pussy, on my inner thighs, and on my bottom.

Just putting the clips on hurt so much. My pussy hurt before I even threaded the string and I was really nervous. Threading pulling on everything and made me scared to pull them off. Just moving made my breasts pull on my clit and my labia pull on everything else.

I tied it to the door handle and made sure I was in the right spot then I said it all out loud. I was embarrassed to say so much at once but surprised myself by getting wet. Then I closed my eyes and shut it hard out of fear they might not come off.

It hurt so much Sir. I didn't know how I was going to do it five times. By the time I finished everything was read and sore. I'm so sore. Thank you Sir for your order.

Old 12-30-2018, 03:24 PM   #9
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyme View Post
Spanking with a clip on Sir?
yup that would be correct

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-30-2018, 04:04 PM   #10
Subbyme

Quote:
yup that would be correct
Yes Sir. Thank you.

Old 12-30-2018, 04:28 PM   #11
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Got another one
1. Strip naked and Rub hot sauce on your pussy and clit making sure to rub it deep into the cracks of your labia and clit hood.
2. Place a clothespin on your clit and one on each nipple
3.Take the fingers you used to rub the hot sauce on your pussy and clit and shove them in your pussy.
4. Finger fuck yourself while saying “I am a whore who deserves to have a burning pussy”.
Do this for 15 min repeating the line once every min to remind yourself of what you are.
5. After the 15 min is up stuff as many ice cubes as you can in your pussy and spank your clit nonstop til all the ice has melted out of you.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:49 PM   #12
Subbyme

Quote:
I did your task Sir. It took me some time both because of the amount and because of the pain. My clit is red and sore Sir. At first I wasn't sure how to accomplish the task but I clipped it sideways and then spanked 250 first with it on then off. The first 250 was so difficult and I couldn't do it very hard because of the pain. Despite that it really hurt and I feel punished. When I took it off for the last 250 it was hard to tell which hurt worse because all the blood flow had come back. My clit feels very warm and sore.

The following user says Thank You to Subbyme for this post:
Old 12-30-2018, 05:51 PM   #13
Subbyme

Quote:
Got another one
1. Strip naked and Rub hot sauce on your pussy and clit making sure to rub it deep into the cracks of your labia and clit hood.
2. Place a clothespin on your clit and one on each nipple
3.Take the fingers you used to rub the hot sauce on your pussy and clit and shove them in your pussy.
4. Finger fuck yourself while saying “I am a whore who deserves to have a burning pussy”.
Do this for 15 min repeating the line once every min to remind yourself of what you are.
5. After the 15 min is up stuff as many ice cubes as you can in your pussy and spank your clit nonstop til all the ice has melted out of you.
Oh yes Sir. Thank you Sir. I feel very turned on but this will be very hard. I will do this as soon as I can.

Old 12-30-2018, 05:55 PM   #14
Subbyme

I must step out for an hour then I will return to finish tasks. Sir has instructed me to go without panties so I will leak evidence of how much of a slut I am for pain all over myself. I have been instructed to check back twice for dares while I am out and to ask if there is anything I should wear over my clit while I am out. I will be driving for half an hour and sitting in a room of people for half an hour. Tasks are still open.

If I have not done your dare or responded to your messages I will be excited to do so when I return. Please continue to punish me.

Old 12-30-2018, 06:05 PM   #15
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

You should take a clothespin and put it on your clit while in the room of people
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, hurt, pain, slut, spank