Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2020, 03:45 PM   #1
eve.

Default Tit torture, anal training and chores for 20f

20 year old submissive slut with too much free time thanks to quarantine.
Just moved unexpectedly so I disappeared and went offline for 2 weeks, if you think I need some punishment for this..

I’m currently in denial so I thought I’d spend some time playing with, torturing, and punishing my tits and ass.. The next few days keep my nipples sore and my tits tender, use and stretch my tight, slutty ass as you see fit..

I am allowed to touch my pussy and clit but can’t cum or edge.

I would appreciate tasks and punishments incorporated into my routine.. everyday I spend about 2 hours studying and 1-2 hours doing chores and housework like laundry or cleaning my room (just moved so there’s a lot of chores). I workout once a day for about 30 min and usually shower at night before bed. I go to to the store and grocery shopping usually twice a week.

I will try to do all dares and tasks posted here or sent to me within the next 4 or 5 days.

High quality and creative dares get the highest quality reports and proof

A full list of my likes, dislikes, limits and toys is below.

PM for my kik.

------------------------------
Likes: light pain, breast nipple play and pain, some pussy stretching, orgasm control, spanking, light anal, humiliation, hidden public, ice cubes, hot wax, shower dares, a little exhibitionism
Dislikes/punishments: clit torture, larger anal insertions, pussy spanking, rubber bands, toothpaste, corner time, wedgies
Limits: scat, face pics and video, permanent, extreme pain, illegal, full public, blackmail, social suicide, blood, needles, obviously dangerous
Toys: 7 inch dildo with suction cup, adjustable nipple clamps with chain, vibrating buttplug with multiple settings, small vibrator with 8 settings, medium silicone buttplug, clothespins, shoelaces, rubber bands, ice cubes, toothpaste, wooden spoon and spatula, hair brush, candles, clotheshanger with clips, basic household items, thong panties, miniskirts, plenty of slutty clothes...
eve. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 04:45 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Smile

Well this is a rather simple dare but realize most dares I post I never receive any feedback. I'm also not sure if you live with any other people and how they may be related to you. I am going to combine your nightly shower with your likes of shower dares and a little exhibitionism.

When you shower you must walk from your bedroom to the bathroom in the nude and return the same way. If that is not at all possible then you must wear the least amount of clothing possible. The thong panties would be a good choice. You may only carry a towel and only use it to cover yourself if need be, but at the last possible moment.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 05:20 PM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Once per day you will rub all of your genital area with tiger palm, toothpaste or the like. You will enjoy the warmness without touching yourself. Stand with legs spread, panty in your knees and hand on your head for 10 min.

Once per day you will do a similar rubbing but also over your body (without face) except genitals area. Similar position for 10 minutes.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 06:11 PM   #4
Shoyu

Well, not really a punishment but just a little play.

Every time you go to the store and grocery, you must remove your panties somewhere on your way to shopping and tie them on your wrist like a ribbon bow.
You cannot remove it until you arrive home.

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 10:22 PM   #5
eve.

I will make sure and do all the dares posted so far.. still accepting more.
Old 06-14-2020, 02:21 AM   #6
matdoc
Distinguished Member

If you are flexible put your ass up against a. wall so your legs and pussy and ass are lifted above your body. You can touch and play with your ass, clit , pussy in this position seeing it very clearly while you dont cum or edge. Describe the feeling of desperation to the forum.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:39 PM   #7
eve.

Still accepting tasks
Old 06-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #8
Idk_what

Hmm. I think you deserve to have clothes pins on your nipples or your butt plug in when you study or work out.
Idk_what is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 06:03 PM   #9
Idk_what

And I see face pics and vids are in your limits. Would you be willing to send pic proof that you carried out the punishent without showing your face?
Idk_what is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 03:00 AM   #10
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

A few ideas:

Study whilst complely bottomless, sit on your suction cup dildo, with your plug in and your legs spread either side of the chair. Every half hour take a 5 minute break to stroke your pussy slowly with 1 finger.

Wear your plug and something on your nipples when you go shopping. When removing your panties whilst shopping, use them as a scrunchie to put our hair up, see if anyone notices.

All chores to be completed in just a pair of heels and stockings.

If you fail to workout on a given day, you permanently lose an article of clothing from your workout outfit. Best stay motivated, or you could be doing it nude before long.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:55 AM   #11
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I've got a fun one in mind that you should *love* based on your stated likes and limits...
But it all hinges on, do you have access to a car?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, humiliation, nipple torture, punishment, tit torture