100% agree with above poster, glad your continuing
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:24 AM   #274
Sally123

Haven't been reading this story in a while.. sowwy.. still love it
It's hilarious how silly Billy gets everything wrong, so oblivious :P
Love the story Rachel.. keep it teddylicious <3

Love from Sally XxxoxooO

Member of "exclusive jokes that only Sally and Sashy understand" club.

22:58:14] Dracnoff [»] Sally123: Be more like Robbo77 and never give up!

[00:31:31] Satoshi: ‹@Sally123› I love the way you type :kissing:
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:39 AM   #275
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

lol, I have no words to describe this

You are really creative at writing.

btw

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:37 AM   #276
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Can't stop laughing. You and your wicked imagination.
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #277
12356416514a
getDare Devil

I think it's cute that you still have all those toys

Old 01-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #278
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

More teddies adventures, will they be freed?

Find out now in ……….

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 22

No, no, no no no" laughed Froggie, "we are wanting you to eat us out - meaning eat the strawberry show laces and set us free"

Billy looked up still confused.

"Just eat through this" panda eventually said, worried they were losing precious time that could be used for escaping.

This time Billy understood, and quickly set to work chewing the tasty liquorice shoelace and setting panda free.

As soon as panda had been freed Billy set to work on his trusty friend Rexy, while panda did the same with floppy.

A few minutes later they were also free and likewise the 4 teddies started munching and releasing their trust friends from the hostage of the sticky shoelaces.

This way it didn't seem to take long for the stuffed friends to be loose once again inside the strange place on the strange island.

The teddies looked around and noticed 4 particular doorways much like the one Billy had entered.

"Ok then Billy, you can lead us out of here" came a gentle roar from Roary who was still missing his usual mighty sound effect.

"But But" started BIlly.

"It is no time to talk about your hairy butt, just lead the way" answered Panda, not giving Billy the chance to finish his sentence.

"But I don't know the way" eventually mumbled BIlly feeling sorry and wishing he had paid more attention.

"How did you find us then"

"I heard some strange alien like creature say that they were keeping a dinosaur and a gigantic eared monster in the dungeon, I thought this must be you, I then followed the signs for the dungeon and found you" said BIlly hoping his brain wave would please the group.

"Wow that was very clever of you, can you remember anything that you passed or that may be of any help to us"

Billy gave a long pause before eventually saying "Duno"

"Snow" answered Rexy mishearing as usual. "Do they have White snow like we have at home or is it a wonderful red colour, I've always wanted to see red snow" Dan O Saurus Rex continued.

"I once saw some red snow" butted in Star,

"That was blood, you silly cow" replied Panda, "anyway Billy said he doesn't know, nothing about snow"

"Sugar monsters" whispered floppy, "I can hear footsteps, we need to get out of here.

The teddies all agreed and as quick as there fluffy legs would carry them they headed for one of the door ways in the opposite direction. It lead to a strange corridor with lots of strangely looking lights scattered on the wall.

They soon came to a junction and without even waiting to be caught Star raced to the left and up some stairs.

The teddy trail was very long and it took a fair while before the last of the teddies reached the top of the steps. It led up onto the land of the strange planet

There was a volcano to the left and a dark wood to the right. In front of them they could see a sparkling blue river with a waterfall flowing slowly into a large gauge. It was flowing much slower than anything on earth with a different gravitational pull.

They could see the colourful rocket on the other side of the river.

"Which way are we going to go, is it a good idea if we head back to the rocket, or is that pointless?

"Well we need some coins to start the rocket. We know that they have coins and other treasure on this peculiar planet as the aliens believe this is what we have stolen. We must find whoever had stolen it and bargain for some so we can get home" muttered Panda.

"That sounds like an excellent idea, would we be best to find a safe route back to the rocket for when we need it?" asked Floppy.

Ok we will have a quick vote which way does everyone want to go? asked Roary.

The majority of the group wanted to go .....

TO BE CONTINUED......

Where were the teddies going to go?

Will they ever find the coins they require?

Will they be recaptured?

Keep reading Teddies Advantage for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #279
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, glad to hear the Teddies adventure continuing!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #280
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Haha did you wait for my comment to release the next part or was it just luck ?

Old 01-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #281
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice, looking good!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:50 AM   #282
Feudal

HAHA! I just read all of this in search for clues for your picture puzzle - BRILLIANT. Star sound like a dirty cow tho. ;-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #283
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

What another lovely part.
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #284
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

This story never fails to make me smile great job Rachie !

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #285
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Apologies for the lengthy delay in parts. Thought the story had been deleted off hard drive however managed to recover the next 3 parts. Hope you all enjoy

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 23

The majority of the group wanted to go towards the river. "Let's see if there is a bridge or anything" suggested floppy with a pleasant growl.

Trotting towards the rocket as fast as their legs could carry them, they saw a magnificent water fall flowing down into a valley deep below.

"Is this a good time to try some water sports" asked Billy hearing the word mentioned by Rachie.

“What’s water sports?” asked Floppy who had his ears pricked wide open as usual.

"Does anyone want to try crossing the river to see what it's like" asked Panda hoping he wouldn't be the one selected.

There were no taker for paddling across when star had a brilliant idea "Floppy I dare you to swim across for us"

"Errrrrrr" started floppy not looking forward to what he was about to endeavour.

Floppy sat contemplating his decision while hoping his long ears would save him if needed. The river was high up the bank and flowing faster than the teddies had first anticipated.

With a little help from his friends floppy was lowered into the river. Paddling as fast as his ears could floppy eventually reached the other side of the river. Panting like a dog he clambered out relieved to be safe on land once again.

"Made it he shouted" relieved be had crossed the river.

"How was it" the teddies cried.

"I don't recommend all the teddies cross, there will surely be some casualties. I think I can see some stepping stones down there" floppy continued to shout relieved that his journey had found something useful.

The teddies looked towards where floppy was pointing, they were unable to see the stepping stones because of the large bend the river sweeped around.

Before floppy attempted to make his return to his friends he decided to check out the rocket. Pleased that everything seemed to be working properly he grabbed his gigantic bone and a pawful of magic dust before returning to the river.

"Ok are you going to swim across again" asked Roary quietly.

"I don't think I have enough energy and will probably be swept away. I think I am going to try using the stepping stones, I can then see how easy they are, if they are required after we have found some gold it will be useful knowledge.

The teddies rushed to where floppy had pointed earlier and found the green stepping stones covered in sea weed.. It looked like so much fun to slide and shimmer across them.

Floppy was just about to jump onto his first stone when he heard a particular sound that made his insides cold.

"Escaped prisonerrrrrssss!"cried one of the aliens over a large speaker. Everyone in Uranus must have been able to hear the racket as it continued to make a trumping noise.

Subconsciously the sound made floppy jump into the air and toward his first stone. Hearing the deafening sound he placed his two large ears over each other, trying to drown out the noise.

The stepping stones beneath him started to move. Sugarr thought floppy never expecting that they could be turtle like creatures.

Bouncing as fast as he could floppy made his way from stone to stone back across the river as a tidal bore swept the turtles away.

"Wow that was lucky" said Star cheerfully.

"Where's sooty" answered Rexy, mishearing what star had said like usual. He had always like watching sooty and sweep on the TV and would have loved to have met them.

"Aliens" screamed panda as he looked up to see a whole army charging towards them.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will happen next?

Please comment and more will follow

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adventure, bear, dare, mystery, strip, teddies, teddy, teddy bear, truth