Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #1
bluesnowball

Bomb Control how long I stay in my briefs

I really love my briefs and I would love to try this dare where I accept rules, dares, and time limits to add for the "Control how long I stay in my briefs dare".

I am accepting all dares, rules, and timelimits. The time limit can vary anywhere from 1 hour - 5 days. I will do any dares from cumming int he briefs to peeing in them. Challenge me.

I will post update replies on the times, rules, and dare reports.

DOnt be too harsh

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:16 AM   #2
subboy132

I think you should keep the same pair of briefs on for 5 total days, and cum in them at least once a day. You must also piss through them whenever you have to go (while you're at home). You may only take them off to shower, and they must go right back on.
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:53 AM   #3
jopled

After the first 5 days, you must cum in your briefs three times a day. You can remove them to use toilet and to shower.

Likes: edging, cum, underwear dares, being gagged, duct tape, bondage, dice dares, pee, forced orgasms

Dislikes: cbt, anal, bladder control

Hard limits: shaving, public, social suicide, showing face, x-dressing, enemas

PM dares
jopled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:33 AM   #4
octavioh793

Default Briefs on

First day: You should put as many ice cubes as you can inside of your briefs (you can use some tape to keep them inside) remain until they melt.

Second day: You should spread some mango or any other juicy fruit inside of your briefs all over the skin inside them.

Third day: You should soak them in soda when you're wearing them until they are completely wet ad remain that way until they are dry.

Fourth day: You should put some white glue (the one for paper NOT industrial and only if you're not allergic or something) for about 3 hours before shower.

Fifth day: You should prepare jelly and when it is still liquid but not to hot (I don't want you to hurt yourself but stay sticky) you have to place it all over your briefs (outside and inside).

If you're not shaved this will be better. Hope you like this tasks. See you!

Loves: Femdom / CBT / Clothespins / Orgasm Control / Edging
Likes: Cum eating / Spank / Self-bondage (Primary Genital)
Ok: Ruined Orgasms / Pics & Web cam (without face)
Punishments: Anal
Limits: Public / Show face / Family / Friends / Illegal / Blood / Scat / Permanent / Hair Removal or Shaving / Financial
octavioh793 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, cum dare cum eating, domination, pee control, undwear