Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2014, 03:22 AM   #121
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 36: Here Come The Boys!

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Mark Green arrived at the rendezvous point at around five-fifteen. Katie’s phone call had caught him on the hop and he had difficulty in contacting anyone late on a Saturday afternoon. He had eventually managed to reach three friends and, with the prospect of sex with girls from school on the cards, they had needed little persuasion to join him.

The four lads walked down the driveway towards the old house. Mark noticed that the overgrown weeds had been cut back and flattened by a large vehicle so it was easy enough for them to walk on.

“Where are we going?” Nigel was the first to speak. “I thought this place was deserted.”

“It is,” Mark explained. “Katie said the party was going on in the shed.”

“The shed?” Ian said. “Doesn’t sound too...”

“Trust me,” Mark interjected, “If Katie vouches for it, it’s cool with me.”

“Sure,” Ian said.

“And there’s going to be girls, right?” Jon said.

“Lots,” Mark answered. “Just keep your hands off Katie. She’s mine.”

The four boys got to the shed and Mark opened the door. “We’re here,” he said, peering into an empty shed. “Hello? Katie? Girls?” He went inside.

The others followed him.

“So, where are they?” Nigel asked, out of curiosity.

“Katie said they’d be here,” Mark said. “Maybe they’re hiding and are going to jump out in a bit.”

“Or maybe you’ve been set up like a kipper,” Ian said, “ I always thought that Katie was a bitch.”

“Don’t call her that.” Mark jumped to Katie’s defence.

Jon tried to avert a fight by saying, “Maybe they’re in the house.”

“Let’s look,” Nigel suggested.

Mark took out his phone and dialled Katie’s number. There was no answer. “Okay, two of you go and look,” Mark decided, “And two of us stay here. Just in case they turn up. We’ll give it half an hour.”

“Ian, come with me,” John said, “Let’s go look at the house.”

~*~

“The windows are boarded up,” Jon said, when they reached the house. “Not a good sign.”

Ian tried the handle of the back door. It opened. “Good sign,” he said.

They went inside and looked round.

“A bit manky, isn’t it?” Jon said.

They went into the hallway and opened the door to one of the side rooms. It was empty. Floorboards were cracked and plaster was flaking off the walls.

“Doesn’t look too hopeful,” Jon said.

Ian looked in the next room. It was virtually the same as the other one except... sitting in one of the room was a girl. She wore a small, tight crop top and a short skirt and she had sticking plasters on her legs and arms. She had her head in her hands.

“Er... hello?” Ian said, “Are you... er... one of Katie’s friends?”

Jon had joined Ian and he saw the girl. “Who’s she?” he said, nudging Ian.

The girl raised her head and looked up at the two teenage boys. It was obvious, from her red eyes, that she’d been crying.

“Are you okay?” Ian asked her.

“Please...” the girl whispered, “Don’t hurt me.”

“I’m not going to hurt you,” Ian said, “Who are you?”

“I’ll do anything,” the girl apparently not hearing. “Just don’t hurt me. You can have sex with me if you want. Just don’t hurt me.”

Ian and Jon exchanged glances with each other and then looked back at the girl.

“Sex?” Ian tried to confirm that he’d heard correctly.

The girl slowly stood up, tottering a bit but steadying herself against the wall.

“How much do you charge?” Jon asked her.

“Dude, she’s not a prostitute.” Ian raised his eyebrows at the girl. “You’re not, are you?”

“Please be gentle with me,” the girl said. She started to unfasten her top and she took it off, revealing her pert breasts. “You like?”

“Yeah,” Jon said, “I like.”

“Cool it,” Ian said to his friend. He addressed the girl again. “What’s your name?” he asked her.

“Naomi,” the girl said. “And I’ll do anything you want if you promise not to hurt me.”

“I promise,” Jon said. He nudged Ian. “Promise the girl,” he implored his friend, “Promise her.”

Ian looked at Naomi’s breasts, then at her face. “I promise,” he croaked. He took another look at her breasts. “Yeah, I definitely promise.”

Naomi reached up under her skirt and started to peel down her panties.

“Hang on,” Ian said, “Stop.”

Naomi held her panties at her thighs. “You don’t like me?”

“You’re not chickening out, mate, are you?” Jon said.

“No,” Ian said, “It’s just that it might be a bit uncomfortable here on the hard floorboards. Let’s see if there’s somewhere more comfy. I don’t want to...” he smiled at Naomi. “I don’t want to hurt Naomi.”

Naomi pulled her panties back up again and walked over to the two boys. “Thank you,” she said.

Ian, Jon and Naomi looked around the hallway.

“It doesn’t look too promising,” Jon said.

“Let’s look upstairs,” Ian suggested.

They made their way up the creaky staircase and paused on the landing.

“The bathroom looks nice and clean,” Jon said.

Ian opened the door of the nearest bedroom and looked inside. “Fuck me,” he said.

“I will,” Naomi responded, “As long as you don’t...”

“No,” Ian interrupted, “I mean...” he threw the door open wider, “Look at this.”

“Wow,” Naomi said, as she saw the lavish room and the dolls. “It’s like a princess’s room.”

“Yeah,” Ian said, “And we’re going to fuck you like a princess.”

They went inside.

Naomi picked up one of the dolls. “These are lovely,” she said, “Can I have one?”

“Well, I don’t think anyone lives here,” Ian said, “So if you treat us nice and do what we want, you can have all of them.”

“Thank you.” Naomi put the doll down again and unbuttoned her skirt. She allowed it to drop to the carpeted floor and then stepped out of it.

Her panties left little to the imagination and the outline of her labial cleft could be seen through them. Ian was glued to her crotch area.

Naomi walked over to the bed, peeled her panties down to her thighs then sat down on the bed to make it easier to take them off. She dropped her panties on the floor and then stood up, allowing the boys to see her.

Ian and Jon studied her naked form. She was incredibly beautiful and, apart from the sticking plasters, she was perfect.

“Are you going to strip off then,” Naomi said.

The two boys nodded absently as they stared at her and then eventually, they started to take their clothes off. This was all their birthdays come in one go!

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:23 AM   #122
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 37: The Threesome

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Jon had never had sex with a girl before, or even seen a naked one in real-life. He’d seen pictures in magazines and watched videos but this was the first one he’d seen one in the flesh. He quickly stripped off his clothes, trying to keep his eyes on Naomi, but occasionally taking a peek at Ian, who had already stripped.

Jon felt a bit vulnerable in the nude, even though Naomi and Ian were in the same state. He wondered what Naomi thought of his body and was a bit jealous that Ian’s cock was somewhat bigger than his was.

Naomi smiled at the boys. “Who wants to be first?” She sat on the bed and then shuffled over to lie back on the duvet with her head on the pillows.

Jon and Ian looked at each other.

“I’ve never er...” Jon whispered to his friend, “You know?”

“Me neither,” Ian whispered back, “But you can go first if you like.”

Naomi opened her legs and bent her knees in anticipation of what was to come.

“Thanks.” As Jon approached the horizontal Naomi, his already-hard cock started to rise a bit more and it pointed upwards at an oblique angle. As he neared the bed, he saw the condoms on the table. He turned back to Ian. “Hey, there’s condoms on here,” he said, “A pack of them and... eww, some used ones.”

“Used ones?” Ian said, “What do you mean, used...?”

“Looks like someone’s already been busy in here,” Jon said. Then he saw the empty lager cans beside the bed. “Lager cans, as well. You don’t think Katie started her party a bit early do you?”

“Who’s Katie?” Naomi sounded a little frustrated.

“Never mind,” Ian said, “Just do it, Jon, I want my turn.”

Jon climbed onto the bed and lay down beside Naomi. “Can we er... you know, kiss and stuff first?” he asked the girl.

“If you like,” Naomi said.

“Don’t take too long,” Ian said, “I’m almost bursting.”

Jon put his arm round Naomi and started to kiss her. After a few moments, he looked up at Ian. “Why don’t we do a threesome?” he said.

Ian went over and got onto the bed on the other side of Naomi. He kissed the girl and started to fondle her breasts. “You’re beautiful,” he said to her.

“Do you want to have sex now?” Naomi asked.

“Yeah,” Jon said. He shuffled across to kneel between Naomi’s legs and held the tip of his cock against her slightly parted vaginal lips. He looked at the girl. “Can I?”

Naomi nodded.

Jon pushed his cock inside her cunt. The feeling was incredible. He never imagined it could feel like this. He lowered himself down on top of Naomi as his cock went in deeper. He kissed her nipples and started to thrust inside her. He felt himself coming.

No, he thought to himself, please not yet. Let me have a bit more.

Unfortunately, he started to spurt out his semen and, within moments, he was completely spent. “Sorry,” he whispered.

Naomi smiled.

“You can try again later,” Ian said. “Shove over.”

Jon withdrew from Naomi and clambered over to the side of the bed, kneeling beside Naomi.

Ian took his place between her legs and wasted no time in pushing his cock into her. He thrust several times, lasting a bit longer than Jon, but not much longer.

“Eh, mate,” Jon said, “I think maybe we should have used these.” He gestured at the pack of condoms. “You know?”

“Too late now, mate,” Ian said.

“It’s okay,” Naomi said, “It’s not my first time.”

Ian withdrew from her and remained between her legs as his cock started to wilt a bit. He looked disappointed.

“What now?” Jon said.

“Can we... er... you know, tongue you?” Ian asked Naomi.

“If you want.”

Ian shuffled backwards on his knees and then lowered his head down to her cunt. He extended his tongue and slowly licked the outside of her lips.

Jon watched transfixed as his friend licked first the outside and then the inside of Naomi’s cunt.

“What’s it like, mate?” Jon asked his friend.

Ian continued to lick the inside of the girl’s cunt. He eventually lifted his head and caught Jon’s eye. “It’s great,” he said with a wink, “You want a go?”

Jon climbed over to take Ian’s place as Ian lay beside Naomi again.

Ian started to kiss and lick Naomi’s nipples.

As Jon went down on Naomi, he heard Ian whisper to her: “Your cunt tastes delicious.”

Jon started to lick Naomi’s cunt lips. He pushed his tongue inside her slit and rolled it round. It has a bit of a metallic taste, he thought, but Ian was right, it does taste nice. Jon really had nothing to compare the taste to but metallic was the closest he could come to describing it. He wondered if all girls cunts tasted the same.

“What the fuck...?”

Jon raised his head and looked towards the door. Mark and Nigel were standing in the doorway.

“What the fuck’s going on here?” Mark said.

To be continued...
Old 08-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #123
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Your story continues to amaze me..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:21 AM   #124
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Always terrific please continue to amaze us with your gift.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #125
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 38: Amy's First Time

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

“I don’t know, Amy,” Tim said, “I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do but then I don’t really want to be er... you know... up the...”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Amy said, “Let’s just do it!”

Tim watched as Amy undressed down to her bra and panties.

“Glad you finally made a decision,” Kirsty said, “This’ll be fun.”

“One thing though, Tim,” Amy said, “And this is important.” She held up her index finger to signify the importance of what she was about to say. “As there’s no condoms here, I need you to promise that you’ll withdraw before you come. Under no circumstances must you come inside me. Understand?” She lowered her finger, content that her point was made.

“Yes, I understand,” Tim said.

“I need you to promise me,” Amy insisted.

“I promise I won’t come inside you,” Tim said.

Okay,” Amy said. She unclasped the bra which, she realised, was Melanie’s. She’d put it on in the tunnel before going back to the house.

“If you’re not coming inside,” Kirsty said to Tim, “You must come over Amy. Over her stomach, her tits, that sort of thing.”

“Okay,” Tim said.

Amy removed her panties and got onto the bed beside Becky. “Er... can you...?”

Becky nodded and shuffled across the bed, to sit on the edge of it, still holding her wounded arm aloft.

Tim undressed and climbed onto the bed. He smiled at Becky and then focussed his attention completely on Amy’s body. “Ready?” he asked her.

“I want to be in control,” Amy insisted. “Lie down.”

Tim lay back on the bed and, moving as carefully as she could, Amy straddled his body. Her thighs gripped his thighs as her hand made contact with his erection. She hesitated a moment or two as if reconsidering her options. She finally positioned herself over his cock and teasingly circled her tight slit with his knob.

She readjusted her position and gradually lowered herself onto him. He was big, she thought, as she tried to accommodate him within her. She felt her vagina being stretched to its limits. She didn’t know whether she’d be able to contain him. It hurt her a bit but it was a good hurt. As he penetrated her, she slid down the full length of him, letting out low moans and murmurs as she completely engulfed his penis. He felt warm inside her and suddenly she felt safe with him.

She ground her hips, watching his expression. His eyes were closed but he had a distinct smile on his face as she rode him.

Tim reached up for her breasts as they hung over his chest, his fingers squeezing and stroking them. Amy gripped Tim’s hips tighter as she felt her excitement mounting within her. She scratched his stomach with her fingernails as she approached her climax. He didn’t seem to mind.

Tim opened his eyes. “Amy,” he said, “I think you should get off now. I’m about to come.”

Amy ignored him. “Oh, yeah... yeah...” she muttered under her breath.

Amy,” Tim repeated, “I’m ready to come. I really need to withdraw.”

“Inside me, Tim,” Amy said, with a deep breath, “I’ve changed my mind. Give me all you’ve got.”

This spurred Tim on and he thrust upwards to meet Amy’s downward thrusts. He felt the first spurt leave his cock and, within moments, he was completely spent.

Amy gave a whimper and collapsed on top of him, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. She kissed him on the mouth. “Yes, Tim,” she said, “I’ll go out with you.”

Tim and Amy lay together for a few minutes, just enjoying the closeness of each other and then Tim finally slid over to the side of the bed. He sat beside the equally-naked Becky.

“Was it good?” Becky enquired.

“So-so,” Tim said, “I think I’ve had better.” He felt a pillow hit him in the back of the head and guessed that Amy had thrown it.

Amy and Tim got dressed again and sat down on the bed beside each other.

“So,” Kirsty said, “Your turn, Tim.”

Tim looked around the room. “I forgot we were doing truth or dare.” He looked at Amy. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Me again?” She sighed. “Truth.”

“Why did you stop me from withdrawing?” Tim asked her. “You may be pregnant now.”

“I’ve got a couple of days,” Amy said. “If we get out of here by Monday, I can get the morning after pill from the school nurse.”

“It might be too late for that on Monday,” Becky chipped in.

“It works within about three days.” Amy said.

“But it’s less reliable, isn’t it?” Becky argued.

Amy sighed. “Anyway, if we don’t get out of here, it doesn’t matter.” She smiled at Tim. “Does it?”

Tim shrugged.

“Kirsty, truth or dare?” Amy asked.

“Truth,” Kirsty replied.

“Were you scared of that...” she pointed at the deformed and dislocated doll-corpse lying on the floor, “That thing?”

“Absolutely terrified,” Kirsty said. “Luke, truth or...”

She was interrupted by the sound of the door being unlocked.

Everyone in the room turned to face the door as it opened up.

To be continued...
Old 08-05-2014, 05:47 AM   #126
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 39: Katie!

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

After deflowering Megan, the young Edward lay naked beside her for a few moments. As he lay there, he was aware of the other girls in the room. None of them would do anything or say anything until he wished it to be so or until they removed their rings. He so much wanted to order them to remove the rings, now that they were safely within his complex of tunnels, just see their reactions to his presence. He knew that they wouldn’t be able to get out of this room, never mind the underground complex.

He looked at Katie. She was gorgeous, he thought, and she was, apparently, a very experienced girl. Katie, by her own admission, had been taken several times and she was open to any reasonable offers. He very much wanted to fuck her but he wanted it to be at the right time and, when he did fuck her he wanted her to remove the ring from her finger and be fully aware of the experience. He wanted to know if she’d fuck him for who he was not because she was under his control. It was risky but he wanted to take the chance.

He got off the bed and started to dress again. He had things to do first and, more importantly, he had things he wanted these girls to do.

Once he was fully dressed, he turned his attention to Lucy and Rosie, still standing at the side of the room. “Lucy, Rosie,” he said.

“Yes, Sir?” the two bespectacled girls said in unison.

“Strip off completely,” he said to the two virgins.

Without question, Rosie and Lucy started to remove their clothing.

Lucy quickly removed her crop top to reveal a small bra covering equally-small breasts. She unfastened her skirt and stepped out of it as it fell, exposing a pair of pink panties. Within seconds, she was out of the bra and panties and was standing completely naked, apart from her glasses.

Meanwhile, Rosie had taken off her t-shirt and skirt to reveal matching black bra and panties, which soon joined the rest of her clothes on the floor.

Once the two girls were completely naked, apart from their glasses, Edward stood in front of them for a few moments, admiring their pure bodies. These girls, he knew from their own admissions, had never even kissed a boy before. This must have been the first time they had ever exposed their bodies to a member of the opposite sex. He wanted to savour this moment.

Just the sight of their bodies was starting to get him erect again. He knew he couldn’t fuck these two girls, though, however much he wanted to. They had to remain pure for the final sacrifice.

“Come with me,” he said to Rosie and Lucy, “Katie, Tammy and Megan stay where you are.”

Lucy and Rosie walked towards Edward and followed him to the door of the room.

He opened the door and stepped outside, leading the two girls into the tube chamber. He told them to stand in front of two of the holding tubes.

“Give me your glasses, girls.” Edward held out his hand.

“Yes, Sir,” the two girls chorused. They both removed their glasses and handed them to Edward.

As the tubes opened up, he ordered the girls to step backwards, enclosing them within the tubes. They would be safe there, he thought, as the tubes began to fill up with a semi-transparent gas.

Before he left the tube chamber, he took another look at Melanie’s tube. Melanie was frozen inside, just visible through the preserving gas. She looked so beautiful, Edward thought. He had gone so long without sex that his recent escapades, with Melanie and Megan, had sparked a few flames within him. The sight of Rosie and Lucy, naked, and the sight of the stunning Katie, even fully clothed, had made him realise how much he had missed over the years of his celibacy. That situation had to change, he decided. He would introduce himself to the other girls, one at a time. There was no rush; no-one was leaving.

As soon as he was back in the room with Megan, Katie and Tammy, he decided to take his chance. He was erect again from the sight of Lucy’s and Rosie’s bodies and he had to do something about it.

The room they were in, despite being well underground and lacking windows of any sort, resembled the bedroom in the house in most of the details. Edward had specifically constructed it thus for his own purposes. He wanted some of the luxuries of home down in his underground complex and he knew that the bedroom would easily pass for a standard bedroom providing no-one looked for the windows or the door.

“Megan, Tammy” he said, “You will introduce me to Katie as a friend of yours and you will tell her that I am part of the group. The activity will be truth or dare. You will arrange for Katie to make love with me. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” Megan and Tammy said.

Katie had not been addressed so she remained silent.

Edward turned to Katie and took a deep breath. He was about to take a great risk. “Katie,” he said, “Remove your ring.”

Katie twisted the ring from her finger and then looked around the room as if seeing it for the first time. “Megan,” she said, “What are you doing like that?”

Megan was still naked on the bed.

Katie saw Edward and took a step backwards. “Who are you?”

“That’s Edward,” Megan said, “He’s a friend of mine and Tammy’s.”

Katie looked at Tammy. Tammy nodded.

“Edward has just made me strip,” Megan said to Katie.

“We were playing truth or dare,” Tammy added in explanation. “It’s Megan’s turn to choose next.”

“Yes,” Megan said. “Katie, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Katie said.

“You can’t,” Tammy said. “You had truth last time. Remember? We said no-one can choose truth twice in a row.”

Katie looked upwards as if trying to recollect. She nodded as if coming to the conclusion that Tammy must have been right although she could not remember what had gone on previously. “Okay,” she said, trusting her friends, “dare then.”

Edward smiled.

“Katie,” Megan said, “I dare you to let Edward have sex with you.”

Katie looked at Edward. “I’m not sure if I can...” She looked round the room again. “Where are we?”

“Edward’s place,” Megan said. “It’s okay, Edward’s cool. I trust him.”

“Me, too,” Tammy agreed.

Katie nodded. “Er... okay then.”

Edward knew that Katie was promiscuous enough to take on the challenge. He so much wanted her to fuck him under her own free will. It would be so much more satisfying that way.

Katie took off her jacket. She wore a halter neck dress. “Do I have to strip off completely?” she asked Megan.

“Yes,” Megan said.

No,” Edward said. “Just take off your panties.” Edward wanted to savour this experience. Katie was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. He didn’t want to discover all her delights in one go. He wanted to save a few surprises for later and, by the look of the cleavage in her dress, there were still plenty of surprises left.

Katie took off her panties and dropped them on the floor. “What now?”

“Megan, get off the bed.”

Megan obeyed Edward’s request and slid off the bed.

“Katie, lie on the bed.”

Katie was a bit hesitant but it was a game of truth or dare and she had to do it. She sat on the side of the bed and lay back across it.

Edward wondered why he had bothered to get dressed again after fucking Megan but, this time, decided to just remove his trousers.

Katie stared at Edward’s erection as it became exposed. “You’re well endowed, Eddie,” she said, “I like a well-hung man.” She opened her legs.

“Yes,” Edward said, “I thought you might.” He stood in front of her and lifted her dress to her waist, so that her cunt was visible. He almost came on the spot when he saw it. “Katie, you’re gorgeous.” He knelt down to put his mouth to her crotch and began licking her crevice, which was already glistening with wetness. It tasted delicious. He probed deeper and heard Katie whimpering with pleasure as he sought out her clitoral bud. He licked and sucked harder, more urgently.

Katie gripped the duvet and started to tremble as Edward stimulated her further.

Without warning, Edward stopped what he was doing, stood up and guided his hard cock towards its target. He pushed deep inside and Katie called out his name as he came within her. As he thrust further and deposited his seed inside Katie’s cunt, he wondered if he would father a child with her too. He had always wanted children. Now he would get his chance.

To be continued...
Old 08-05-2014, 05:53 AM   #127
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 40: The Camcorder Footage

CHAPTER FORTY (Phew!)

Mark and Nigel stood at the doorway, staring at the sight in front of them.

Jon and Ian were unable to speak.

“You were supposed to be looking for Katie and the girls,” Mark said, “And I find you both fucking a... a... who’s she?”

“Naomi,” Naomi said, looking up at the two newcomers.

Mark unfastened his trousers and took them and his boxers down in one swift movement. “Let the dog see the bone,” he said.

Ian and Jon scrambled off the bed and found their clothes.

“So, Naomi,” Mark said, “That’s a pretty name. It’s ‘I moan’ backwards, isn’t it?” Mark climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside the girl. He was just starting to get hard. “Would you like to suck me off?” He offered his penis to Naomi’s mouth, without waiting for a reply.

Naomi sat up and put her mouth to Mark’s cock. She gently put her fingers around the base of his shaft and guided it towards her mouth. Her lips enveloped the knob end and she started to lick it and suck on it.

Mark gripped the back of Naomi’s head, holding her in place. “That’s a good girl,” he said, “The afternoon wasn’t wasted after all.”

Mark fucked Naomi’s mouth for several minutes before she took his load down her throat. Mark had her head locked into place so she was forced to swallow the whole lot before he allowed her to release his cock from her mouth.

“Was that okay for you?” Naomi said in a sweet voice.

“Fucking brilliant, babe,” Mark said. “Now lie back again and spread those cute legs of yours.”

Naomi did as he asked and Mark settled himself down in between her legs and lowered his head to her cunt. Extending his tongue, he deftly licked the outside of her labia, occasionally pushing his tongue inside.

Unlike Jon and Ian before him, who were inexperienced in this type of thing, Mark soon found Naomi’s clitoris and he began licking it with his tongue and sucking on it, to stimulate her.

Naomi soon began to orgasm and she gripped the back of his head, as he had done with her, to hold him in place. “Oh, yes,” she muttered, “Thank you. Keep going.”

Jon, Ian and Nigel were watching in awe as Mark brought Naomi to a full climax.

The girl’s face became flushed and her breathing increased; her eyelids fluttered and she gave out a low moan. Her satisfaction was almost complete. She let go of Mark’s head and gripped the duvet with her fingers. Mark eventually came up for air. He kissed Naomi’s cunt and then went up to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples, before moving up to her neck. He gave her a final kiss on her lips and then slid over to the side of the bed.

“That, Mark said to the other lads, “Is how you satisfy a girl.”

“Can I do her?” Nigel asked.

“Do her?” Mark said, “Do her? You mean can you have sex with her?”

“Yes,” Nigel said.

Mark turned to look at Naomi. “Can he? Will you let him fuck you?”

Naomi nodded. “Yes, he can.” She remained in the horizontal position with her legs apart.

Nigel undressed fairly quickly and took his place between her legs. His cock was only semi-erect and not hard enough to penetrate even Naomi’s loose cunt. He desperately tried to bring it to full erection by masturbating it with his hand.

When he felt it was ready, he pushed it into Naomi’s well-fucked cunt and came almost immediately. He looked a bit disappointed as he withdrew from her, seconds after entering.

“Don’t worry, Nige,” Mark grinned. “It happens to most guys.”

“Look at this,” Jon called out from behind them.

Mark turned to see. Jon was standing on a stool, looking at a bookshelf.

“What?” Mark said.

“There’s a camcorder up here,” Jon said, taking the device from the shelf.

“Let’s see.” Mark took it from Jon’s grip and looked at it. “Let’s have a look what’s on it.”

Naomi sat up on the side of the bed. “Can I go now?” she asked.

“No, babe,” Mark said, “The party hasn’t got going yet.” He set the camcorder down on the bedside table and opened up the screen. “Let’s see what it is,” he said as he switched it on and rewound it. The screen came to life.

The first bit of footage on the camcorder was of Kirsty doing her handstand against the wall.

“Isn’t that Kirsty Bennett?” Jon said.

They watched as Kirsty’s skirt fell downwards, revealing her cunt.

“Sure is,” Mark said, “I’d recognise that snatch anywhere!”

Amy's voice: “Five seconds to go... four... three.... two... one...and down.”

“I recognise that voice,” Ian said.

Amy, Melanie and Becky were just visible on the footage but were facing away from the camera, watching Kirsty, so their faces couldn’t be seen.

Kirsty lowered herself to the floor...

The footage faded.

“Ohhh!” Jon said.

The footage started up again.

“Hey, isn’t that Kirsty again and Becky Williams?” Nigel said, as the two girls appeared on the screen.

“Looks like them,” Mark said. He was glued to the screen as the scene started to unfold. “The battery’s low,” he said, looking at the indicator. “I hope it don’t die yet.”

“What do you fancy doing?” Becky asked.

“Do you need to ask?” Kirsty said. “Come here.”

Becky approached Kirsty and they hugged each other. They kissed. Kirsty’s tongue parted Becky’s lips and entered her mouth. The kiss lingered for a few minutes before the two girls reluctantly parted. “The bed,” Kirsty said.

“But what if...?”

“You dirty little cunts,” Mark said. “I hope to god the battery holds out!”

The scene on the camcorder footage progressed.

Kirsty started to unbutton and unzip Becky’s jeans. “Let’s see you again.”

It was not too long before they were completely naked on the bed. Becky kissed Kirsty on the lips and held it for a while. Eventually, she broke the kiss and began to move her mouth down Kirsty’s neck towards her breasts. Becky’s lips were hot, planting little kisses at regular intervals as it made its way towards its destination. Kirsty’s shoulders were not left out either; Becky spent a good deal of time kissing each one of them in turn before mounting the slope of Kirsty’s right breast. There were very few words spoken between the two girls. It was obvious that they knew each other’s bodies very well. Becky got to work on Kirsty’s nipples.

The four boys and Naomi were fixated on the footage they were watching.

“This is incredible,” Ian said.

“Yeah,” Mark agreed. “They’ll do anything to stop this getting out.”

“Assuming they didn’t record it themselves,” Jon suggested.

“If they did, it would have been for their own use and not for distribution,” Mark exclaimed.

They continued to watch as the two girls got steamier and hotter on camera. The only distraction was the apparent backing track of Beatles music as the two girls got jiggy.

Eventually, it came to an end. Mark fast forwarded it a bit and paused when he saw Becky carrying the inflatable man to the bed.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Mark said, when he realised what the girls were about to do.

The fucking of the inflatable man-doll was the icing on the cake for Mark. He started the camcorder running again. Now, he thought, he’d seen everything.

They boys, and Naomi, watched as first Becky and then Kirsty took their turns riding the man-doll and were disappointed when it finally came to an end.

“Keep it running,” Ian said, “Just in case...”

“How was it?” Becky raised her eyebrows.

Kirsty climbed off the bed and sat on the side of it. “Okay,” she said, nonchalantly. “I’ve had better.”

“So, what now?” Becky said, “We’ve just about exhausted...”

Kirsty shrugged. “We’re going to have to find out where Ames and Mel are.”

“Ames and Mel?” Ian said, “Do they mean Amy Wilkins and Melanie...?”

“Shh!” Mark interjected.

Becky lifted the man-doll from the bed. “Better get this back where it belongs,” she said, “So we don’t have to answer any awkward questions. Eh?” She dragged the man-doll back over to the corner of the room that she got it from. “Kirst?” she said. Then a bit louder: “Kirst?”

“Yeah, babe?” Kirsty said from the bed.

“Did you know there’s a camera here?” Becky said.

Mark, Ian, Jon and Nigel looked up to where Becky had been looking and saw the other camera on the corner of the ceiling.

Mark fast forwarded the camcorder again. They saw Becky dialling a number on her phone and then putting it down again and going back over to the corner of the room. He paused it and pressed PLAY.

“Look,” Kirsty said, “There’s a little light thing...”

“LED,” Becky said, “We did it in science.”

“Anyway,” Kirsty continued, “I’m sure that if it was working, that would be lit up or flashing or doing something.”

“Do you want me to flash to you?” Becky lifted her skirt up and giggled.

“Stop it,” Kirsty said.

Becky let go of the hem of her skirt, letting it fall back into place again. “I suppose it’s because there’s no power supply to the house,” she suggested. “Maybe it’s mains operated or something.”

“But look where it’s pointing,” Kirsty said. “It’s not pointing at the centre of the room or even at the door, is it? So it can’t be a security camera.”

“The wardrobe?” Becky queried. “Why would it...?”

“Let’s find out,” Kirsty said. She went over to the wardrobe and tentatively opened the door. She peered inside.

“Well?” Becky said.

“Just clothes,” Kirsty said, as she flicked the hangers across the rail. “Men’s clothes.”

“That would make sense,” Becky said. She joined Kirsty at the wardrobe.

“But why point a camera at it?” Kirsty said.

Becky peered inside. “Designer clothes?”

“Hardly,” Kirsty said. She was looking at the labels in the shirts.

“This place gives me the creeps,” Becky said. “I think we should...”

“Wait,” Kirsty said. She pulled the clothes hangers aside. “What’s this?”

“You haven’t found the entrance to Narnia, have you?” Becky said, “Please tell me you haven’t.”

“I’m not sure,” Kirsty said. “There’s something on the back of it. It looks like a keypad.” She stepped inside the wardrobe. “And an inscription of some sort.”

“Inscription?” Becky edged closer.

Kirsty’s voice came from inside the wardrobe. “It says ‘A blind man can see it, a deaf man can hear it, but if you eat it, you’ll die’.”

“Oh, god,” Becky said, “I hate puzzles.”

With that, the picture flickered, the battery died and the screen went black.

Mark went over to the wardrobe. “Looks like we have ourselves a little mystery, lads,” he said.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-05-2014 at 06:05 AM.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #128
sammyGurl

This is
Spoiler:
gay voice
FAAAAAAAAABULOUS.
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:03 AM   #129
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Reading this spoiler will in no way spoil your enjoyment! I just wanted to try the spoiler icon, I've never used it before!

Spoiler:
Just to let everyone know, the three strands of this story will soon be tied very neatly together and there will be an action packed finale (I hope!)

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-07-2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Added a bit of explanation
Old 08-07-2014, 07:52 AM   #130
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Just noticed that my star rating has dropped from 5 to 4. Are you starting to get bored with the story now?
Old 08-07-2014, 09:21 AM   #131
dinslav

back up on 5 stars

I'm chubby and I have a tiny penis.
dinslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:00 PM   #132
*Jess*

Wow this is a really interesting story!! I cant wait for the next part!!!

Dislikes: long-term orgasm denial
Limits: illegal, blood, poo/scat, permanent, dangerous, pics/vids, family

Don't ask me for pics/vids/skype/etc...I am not interested!
*Jess* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:30 AM   #133
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 41: The Trap

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Amy, Tim, Luke, Liam, Becky and Kirsty were all transfixed on the bedroom door as it opened wide.

“Who’s there?” Liam called out bravely.

There was no answer. All was silent.

*“Amy?”*

Amy was the only one who could hear, or rather detect, the voice. She walked tentatively to the door, then turned to the others. “Wait here,” she said as she went out onto the landing.

The landing appeared to be identical to the one in the other side of the house.

Amy went into the bathroom. It was spotlessly clean. She tried the water tap on the washbasin. Water flowed out. She turned it off, turned to the toilet. She tried the flush handle. The toilet flushed with water.

Amy went out onto the landing. Standing in front of her was a middle-aged man who had the stern, unsmiling face of someone with little or no sense of humour. Despite his younger looks, Amy immediately recognised him as Edward.

“Amy,” he said, “You will obey everything I tell you to do.”

“Yes, Sir,” Amy replied.

“Return to your friends,” Edward said, “I will explain what you need to do.”

“Yes, Sir.” Amy went back into the bedroom.

“Well,” Tim said, “What was it?”

“Nothing,” Amy said, “Nothing at all.”

*"Amy, there’s a torch in the top drawer.”*

Amy nodded in response to the voice in her head. She looked round the room. “Maybe we can find something useful,” she said. She made her way to the chest of drawers and opened the top one. She rummaged through the items in the drawer as if she didn’t know what was there. She came up with the torch. “Look what I’ve found,” she said. “Might come in useful.”

“Useful?” Tim asked. “What for?”

“There’s tunnels underneath the property,” Amy explained, “I’ve been down there.”

“So?” Tim added.

“So, Chris may have wandered down there,” Amy said. “He’s obviously not here.”

“He wandered into an underground tunnel?” Tim queried, “In the nude? Through a previously locked door?”

“The door may have just been stuck,” Amy offered, “It is an old house. Chris may have tried to find another way out.”

“It all seems plausible to me,” Luke said.

*“Lead everyone downstairs. The door under the stairs. Take them down to the tunnel. Now.”*

“Yes, Sir,” Amy said.

“You what?” Tim asked her. “What did you say?”

Amy turned to face the others. “Come on,” she said, “We’re going exploring.”

“I think we should stay here,” Tim suggested, “Just in case.”

“Just in case what?” Amy scowled. “There’s killer dolls in here. Everyone follow me. There’s safety in numbers. If we don’t find anything we can come back up here.”

At Tim’s sceptical look, Amy added, “We have to do something. We can’t just sit here.”

“Okay,” Tim said.

Most of the others agreed. The only objection came from Becky.

“Er... I’m naked?” Becky said.

“It’s okay,” Amy said, “We’ve all seen you.”

Becky sighed.

They all lined up at the door. First Amy, then Tim, then Becky (still holding her arm skyward), Luke, Kirsty and Liam.

“Okay,” Amy said, “Everyone stay close together. No-one wander off.”

“Yes, mum,” Tim said sarcastically.

Amy led them out onto the landing. It looked very similar to the one on the other side of the house. She led them down the stairs and along the hallway. She paused almost automatically beside the small doorway below the stairs. In fact, she paused so quickly and unexpectedly that Tim, behind her, almost ran into her from the rear.

“Watch where you’re going.” Amy said. She opened the door and turned to the others. “Let’s try down here.”

“Amy,” Tim said, “I really don’t think...”

“Do you want to find Chris or not?” Amy gave Tim a dirty look.

“Yeah, but...”

Amy interrupted him before he could raise an objection. “This is the only way he could have gone.”

Tim gave her a sideward glance as if he knew she was lying but he said nothing.

Amy led the line of teenagers down a narrow flight of steps, similar to those from the shed into the tunnel.

“Oooh,” Becky said, as she made her way down the steps, “The steps are cold.”

At the bottom of the steps was a large wooden door. Amy opened it and made her way into the tunnel. She switched on the torch; it was a very bright one.

The teenagers surveyed the tunnel.

“Where are we?” Kirsty asked.

Amy was the only one of this group who had been in the tunnels before so she took the advantage. “A basement of some sort,” she lied. “Let’s have a look round.” She made her way along the tunnel, listening to the voice in her head as she went.

*“Well done, Amy.”*

“This way,” Amy said, “I think I know where I am now.”

“Lucky you,” Tim said.

“Chris may be down here,” Amy said, “And Melanie’s still here somewhere as well.”

“Oh,” Becky said, “I forgot about Mel.”

The tunnel seemed to go on forever. The teenagers followed Amy obediently. She seemed to know where she was going.

*”The door on the left, Amy. Inside.”*

Amy opened another door and stepped through. “In here,” she said.

The others filed in behind her and, as soon as they were all inside, Amy stepped back outside and closed the door. She shot a bolt across the door, effectively locking all five of her friends inside. She smiled.

*”Well done, Amy. You will be rewarded for this...”*

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-09-2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Formatting changes
Old 08-11-2014, 06:01 AM   #134
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 42: The Offer of HELP!

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Ian saw the CD player and went over to it. “Anyone fancy some music?” he said. When there was no answer, he switched it on anyway and the dulcet tones of The Beatles rang out:

‘Help! I need somebody,
Help! Not just anybody,
Help! You know I need someone,
He-e-elp!’

“What was that riddle again?” Nigel asked, loudly, over the music.

“A blind man can see it, a deaf man can hear it and if you eat it, you’ll die.” Mark read the inscription inside the wardrobe. “I’m betting the answer has to be a number of some sort in order to activate something with the keypad.”

“Well, a blind man can’t see anything,” Nigel said,

“And a deaf man can’t hear anything,” Jon added.

There were several seconds of silence.

Mark looked at Ian.

“Oh,” Ian said, “Are you waiting for me to provide the last bit?”

“No,” Mark said. “Turn that fucking racket off!”

Ian turned off the CD.

“Perhaps I can help you,” Naomi said.

Mark looked at the naked girl lying on the bed. “You’ve helped us quite a bit already,” he said, “And I’m sure you can help us again later but right now we’re trying to solve a puzzle.”

“That’s what I meant,” Naomi said. “I was outside on the stairs earlier,” she explained as she spread her legs again,” And I heard the other girls talking...”

“Go on,” Mark said, encouragingly. He stared lasciviously at Naomi’s open cunt and licked his lips.

“One of the girls was really nice to me in the shed...” Naomi said.

“I bet she was,” Mark winked. His hand impulsively moved to his crotch.

“No,” Naomi said, “I mean, she wanted me to go down the tunnel with her.”

“I’ve never heard it called that before,” Ian remarked, “But I can see why...”

“No,” Naomi continued, “I mean the tunnel from the shed underground.”

“Underground?” Mark looked interested. “You mean a secret tunnel?”

Ian giggled. “Now I definitely have heard it called that before...”

“Shut up, dickhead,” Mark scowled. He turned back to Naomi. “Go on.”

“That’s it, really,” Naomi said. She grabbed her crop top and slipped it on. “The girls in the shed went underground.” She put her skirt back on. “There was a trap door there. I never saw them again.”

“Underground tunnel?” Mark queried.

“Yeah.” Naomi sat on the side of the bed and slipped her hand under her skirt to stroke her slit.

“Do you need more fucking?” Mark asked her.

Naomi shook her head. “I just like the sensation of it being touched,” she said. “It’s calming.”

“Let me do it for you,” Mark sat beside her, removed her hand and replaced it with his own.

“I thought you only had eyes for Katie,” Nigel said.

“My eyes are for Katie,” Mark grinned as he fingered Naomi’s snatch, “My fingers and cock are for any girl who wants them.” He turned back to Naomi. “Any more to tell?”

Naomi shook her head. “Not really. I managed to get back in the house and later I heard someone come in. I think it was one of the girls that went down the tunnel. The nice one. Amy, I think she’s called.”

Jon and Ian exchanged glances.

“I went up to the top of the stairs and heard her with her friends. In this room. I stayed outside though.”

“When did they leave?” Mark’s fingers were still inside Naomi’s cunt.

“They didn’t,” Naomi said. She let out a moan. “A bit deeper please.”

“So where did they go, then?” Mark complied with Naomi’s request and slipped his fingers in deeper.

“I don’t know.” Naomi parted her legs and glanced down as Mark continued with his task. “But, if you like, when you’ve finished, I can show you where the entrance to the other... secret tunnel is.”

Mark just nodded.

Naomi smiled and, as she lifted her hand to brush a few strands of hair out of her eyes, a spark of light glinted off the small silver ring attached to her pinkie finger...

To be continued...
Old 08-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #135
Isabel1994

Wordsmiff, I just made an account to let u know what i think of ur stories. ur stories get me sooo wet. I love ur writing. Maybe u can teach me to right and in return I can do stuff for u. I see u live in bham. I live about 10 or 12 miles away so if ur intrested send me a message.
Isabel1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare