Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2014, 09:39 AM   #136
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Thanks for message, Isabel. Glad you are enjoying my stories. I like your avatar pic too.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:18 AM   #137
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter Pre-Warning For The Squeamish

Pre-Warning:

This chapter contains a very brutal act which I have tried to tone down a bit. Nevertheless, it may be distasteful to some people.

I have tried to put in a few warning signs as to what is to happen, just for the squeamish.

Also, as I have never experienced this particular act myself, I am not sure if I have portrayed it accurately but, remember, this is only fiction.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:20 AM   #138
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 43: The First Victim

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Kirsty was the first to speak. “Where are we?”

The five teens were standing in a darkened room of some sort.

“That bitch, Amy,” Liam spat out. “Why’d she lock us in here?”

“Until we know the answer to that,” Tim said, “Maybe we should hold off on the name-calling.”

A light went on, somewhere. The five teenagers turned towards the light and saw...

Chris.

He was still completely naked and was secured by his wrists to a stone wall by chains and manacles. He was conscious but he wasn’t looking at them. It appeared that although they could clearly see him, he couldn’t see them.

Liam took a few steps closer to his captive friend and then came to a standstill. He reached out with his hand. “An invisible wall,” he said.

Luke joined his brother. “It’s glass,” he said.

“Maybe it’s one of those two-way mirror things,” Tim suggested. “Like the ones you see in cop films.”

“Yeah,” Liam said, “Maybe that’s why Chris can’t see us.”

“I always wondered how those things work,” Kirsty said. She walked over to it.

“It’s to do with light levels,” Luke explained. “I’m not certain, but I think it’s because it’s bright light on one side...” He pointed to Chris’ side, “And dark on the other side, our side. That coupled together with a very thin layer of silvering on one side. I’m not too good at science,” he concluded. “It’s Amy you should be asking, really.”

“That bitch?” Liam repeated.

“Yeah,” Becky said, “It’s not like she’s going to give us a physics lecture after locking us in here, is she?”

“But what’s all this about?” Luke asked. “Why are we here? And, equally, why is Chris there?”

As if in part-answer to Luke’s question, a door opened in Chris’ side of the room. Amy entered, followed by the young Edward.

Luke, Liam, Tim, Becky and Kirsty were staring through the glass at the scene on the other side.

“Who’s that bloke?” Liam asked?

No-one replied. They were all transfixed.

Amy went over to Chris and took his limp penis in her hand. “This is no good,” she said. “Maybe I can get him to rise to the occasion.” She released the flaccid member.

Amy knelt down beside Chris. She was positioned in such a way that the five observers could still see what she was doing. She gripped Chris’ drooping penis in her hand, curling her fingers around it and started a slow up and down movement. It took several minutes before she managed to bring it to life. Eventually, however, her tender treatment caused the cock to fill with blood and it began to expand in her hand.

Amy smiled and continued to pump it. “Good,” she said, “That’s what I like to see.”

While this was going on, Edward was just standing to one side, watching and waiting.

Amy took the cock into her mouth and began to suck.

“Not too much, Amy,” Edward said, “I want it fully erect.”

With the cock in her mouth, Amy nodded but the nod was almost lost within the bobbing motion of her head as her mouth stimulated Chris even further.

When Amy finally released the cock from her mouth, it was fully hard. Amy stood up and looked at Edward.

“Perfect,” Edward said. He took something from his jacket pocket and pushed it into Chris’ mouth, ensuring that it was firmly in place. “That’s so you don’t scream,” he said calmly.

“You may not want to see this.” Edward then took out a blindfold and tied it around Chris’ eyes. “Can you see anything?” he asked Chris, and then added, “Oh, I forgot, you can’t speak.” He laughed and then addressed Amy. “Would you like to do the honours?”

Amy nodded.

Edward put his hand into his other jacket pocket and retrieved a large knife. “The whole length, if possible,” he told her, “Don’t worry about the balls.” He handed the knife to Amy. “Be very careful,” he said, “It’s razor-sharp.”

Luke gulped when he saw the knife. “What’s he going to...?

Liam nudged his brother. “Shhh!”

Amy took the knife by the handle and then, with her left hand, held the knob end of Chris’ erect cock. She gave it a couple more strokes, just for good measure to ensure the penis was standing proud and then, with one clean slice of the knife, she severed the member.

The watching teens turned away from the glass even before the knife had made contact. Even so, Luke, Becky and Kirsty were physically sick and retched up onto the floor. Tim and Liam had somehow managed to hold back from vomiting.

“I don’t believe what we just saw.” Tim looked back through the glass in time to see Amy pick up the severed penis from a pool of blood and hand it to Edward.

Chris had lost consciousness and was only being held upright by the manacles that secured him to the wall.

Amy and Edward left the room and the light went out.

To be continued...
Old 08-13-2014, 06:41 AM   #139
Isabel1994

Wow! I almost felt Chris's pain when that happened. Have you got other sirprises like that cumming? hope so
Old 08-14-2014, 04:14 AM   #140
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 44: The Dark

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

“What the fuck just happened?” Liam said.

The five teens were in total darkness and couldn’t see each other.

Becky was crying. Despite her nakedness, she sought out the nearest body, which just happened to be Liam. “Hold me please,” she said, pressing herself against him.

Liam took hold of her and put his arms around her. “It’s okay,” he said.

“Liam?” Becky said, realising who she’d latched onto.

“Maybe it didn’t happen,” Luke said.

“It did,” Tim said, “I can confirm that it actually did...”

“Shut the fuck up,” Liam screamed. “Can’t you see the girls are in distress?”

“I can’t see anything,” Tim stated.

“Did Amy really just cut off Chris’ cock?” Kirsty’s voice.

Tim nodded, which was a bit silly in the dark. When he realised, he said, “Yes, she did.”

“I didn’t think she had the balls,” Kirsty said, before realising what she’d said. “Sorry.”

“Why would she do it, though,” Luke wondered out loud. “And who was that bloke with her?”

“More to the point,” Tim emphasised, “Is Chris still alive? They just left him there... bleeding to death.”

“Well, we can’t do much in here,” Kirsty said.

“Do you think they’re going to chop my cock off too?” Luke said. “Or Liam’s?”

There were footsteps on the stone floor and then Kirsty screamed.

“Kirsty?” Tim called. “What’s happening?”

“I... just slipped,” Kirsty said, “On some sick, I think.”

“Oh,” Tim said.

Liam held Becky tighter. Although he couldn’t see her clearly, he pressed himself into her breasts.

“Fuck me, please,” Becky whispered to him.

“What?” Liam was bemused.

“I need someone,” Becky whispered, “I need someone right now.”

“No need to whisper, Bex,” Kirsty said, “We can all hear you.”

Becky struggled loose from Liam’s grip and put her hand to his crotch. “It feels like you need someone too.” She unzipped his trousers and put her hand inside.

“Oh, God,” Liam said, “That feels so good.”

“I can’t believe you two,” Tim said. “We’ve just witnessed one of our best friends having his cock chopped off and you want to fuck?”

“We’re not going to get out of here,” Becky said through sobs, “So what does it matter? I want to experience extreme pleasure before I die.” She looked towards Liam. “Fuck me.”

Liam let go of her and pulled down his trousers and boxers in one go. His cock sprang up as it was freed although, in the dark, no-one saw it.

Liam struggled to get his shoes, trousers and boxers off and then reached out for Becky again. “Bex?” he said. “Where are you?”

“Here,” Becky said.

Liam pulled her to him again and kissed her on the mouth.

Becky took his erection in her hand and tried to guide it towards her cunt although, because of the way they were standing, she couldn’t get it in.

“Lie down,” Liam said, releasing her from his grip. “But be careful of the sick.”

Becky obeyed and Liam lay beside her.

“How do you want to do this?” Liam said, “You on top or me?”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Tim muttered.

“Just fuck me, please,” Becky said to Liam.

Liam encouraged Becky to open her legs by gently easing them apart with his hands. Becky got the message and spread them wide, bending her knees. Liam positioned himself between her legs and took his cock in his hand.

Becky gasped as she felt the warmth of Liam’s erection fill her waiting hole.

“Oh, babe,” Liam said, “You feel so good.”

“So do you,” Becky moaned back.

“I think I’m going to be sick again,” Kirsty said.

“Not over me,” Luke said.

“I think I’ve got some matches in my pocket,” Tim said.

“This is new,” Kirsty said, sarcastically.

There was the sound of scuffling, then the striking of a match and a light flared up. After a couple of seconds of the sight of two bodies writhing on the floor in front of him, Tim shook the match out and everything went dark once again.

“I can’t waste them,” Tim said. “And there’s nothing to light in here.”

“We should have brought some of Mel’s candles,” Kirsty suggested.

“If I’d known we were going to be locked in a dark dungeon,” Tim said, “That’s definitely the first thing I would have picked up.”

“So what now?” Luke asked.

“Now?” Tim said, “We wait.”

To be continued...
Old 08-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #141
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Amazing story wordsmiff.. Just rated your story 5 stars..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:10 PM   #142
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Still loving this story, every time I check there are 2 new posts, it's so good because one isn't enough

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:42 AM   #143
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 45: The Quest

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Mark kissed Naomi. “So, where’s the entrance to this tunnel, then?” he asked her.

Naomi gave him an impish smile and lifted her skirt up.

“No,” Mark grinned, “I mean the other tunnel.”

Naomi dropped the hem of her skirt again. “In the shed, outside,” she explained, “There’s a trap door I think. The other two girls went down there.”

“The other two girls?” Ian said.

Mark said, ignored Ian’s comment. “In the shed?” he said to Naomi, “We were just in there not too long ago.”

“Katie and the other girls were supposed to be there, too,” Ian postulated.

“You don’t suppose they wandered down into the tunnel, do you?” Nigel conjectured.

Mark sighed. “Well, Katie wouldn’t have asked me here if she wasn’t going to be here,” Mark said, “That for certain.”

“She did say the shed, didn’t she?” Jon asked.

Mark nodded. “Girls seem to be disappearing left, right and centre here,” he said, “Something’s not right.”

“We should go now,” Naomi said, urgently.

Mark eyed her but said nothing.

“So what do you suggest?” Nigel asked him.

“The tunnel?” Naomi said, sounding more anxious, “I can show you where it is.”

“The tunnel,” Mark decided, “That has to be significant.” He glanced over at the wardrobe. “I’m not sure about that little conundrum.” He sighed. “If there really is a tunnel...” He paused.

“Let’s take a look,” Ian suggested.

“Yeah, it’ll be fun,” Jon agreed.

“I’m not so sure,” Nigel said, “It could be dangerous.

“Don’t be such a wuss,” Ian goaded, “Grow a pair.”

Nigel sighed. “If people are disappearing from here, then...”

Mark interjected. “All in favour of the tunnel, raise your hands.”

Naomi’s hand was the first up, followed by Jon and Ian.

Nigel sighed again and reluctantly raised his, although it was a half-hearted gesture. “Okay,” he mumbled. “I suppose.”

Naomi smiled. She stood up, slipped on her shoes and walked to the door. “This way.” She almost had a skip to her step.

“Hold on,” Mark said to her, “No rush.”

Naomi sighed audibly.

“We need to formulate a plan,” Mark said.

“There may not be much time,” Naomi said.

Mark gave her a curious look. “What’s the rush, babe?”

Naomi shrugged.

“Okay,” Mark said, “Follow Naomi. But everyone stay together.”

The four lads followed her out onto the landing, down the stairs and outside.

“What if it’s dark down there?” Nigel said as they reached the shed. “There were candles upstairs. Maybe we should have brought one.

Mark took out a small flashlight from his pocket. He switched it on. Despite its small size, it was quite bright. “Never go anywhere without it,” he said.

Naomi pointed out the trap door and Ian and Jon opened it up.

Mark shone his flashlight down. “There’s steps leading down,” he said, “It doesn’t look too bad. Not too far. Looks to be roughly the same distance as the staircase in the house.” He looked at his friends. “Let’s go.”

“You first,” Ian said.

Nigel grinned. “Now who’s a wuss?”

Mark made his way down the steps, followed by Naomi, then Jon, Ian and Nigel. Once they were all down, Mark shone the flashlight along the tunnel. “This way,” he said, lighting up the only path they could take.

They made their way tentatively along the tunnel, uncertain as to what lay ahead. Within minutes, they’d reached a junction of two tunnels.

“Where now?” Jon said.

Mark shone the flashlight first down one tunnel and then down the other one. He turned to Naomi. “What do you think, babe.”

Naomi thought for a few moments and then, before she could speak, she heard a voice in her head.

*“Naomi,”* the voice seemed to say, *“Go right. Lead them to the end of the tunnel. I’ll be waiting.”*

Naomi looked at the four boys but it was clear that they hadn’t heard the voice. “Right,” she said, “Take the right tunnel.”

Mark eyed her askance. “We’ll go left,” he said.

*”They must not take the left tunnel.”*

“Right,” Naomi spat out. “Don’t you listen? I said the right tunnel.”

“I heard what you said,” Mark said, “I just asked you what you thought. I wasn’t telling you to choose. I make my own decisions.”

“We must go right.” Naomi grabbed Mark’s arm.

“What’s the urgency?” Mark loosened her grip on his arm. “We’ll go left. If there’s nothing there, we’ll backtrack.” He turned his attention to his friends. “All in favour of left, raise your hand.”

Three hands went up.

“All in favour of right, raise your hand,” Mark said.

Naomi’s hand went up.

“Looks like you’re outvoted, babe,” Mark said. He shone the flashlight down the left-hand tunnel. “Let’s go.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-19-2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Posted twice
Old 08-18-2014, 09:05 AM   #144
MsCookie

You're doing a brilliant job with this story, Wordsmiff, I'm really looking forward to how the story is going to continue. Although it seems like you've pasted the last chapter twice?

~ Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys ~
~ My PM dares, with count ~
~ Current rules (please respect them) ~

❤ Feel free to dare me whenever you want ❤
MsCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:38 AM   #145
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCookie View Post
You're doing a brilliant job with this story, Wordsmiff, I'm really looking forward to how the story is going to continue. Although it seems like you've pasted the last chapter twice?
Thanks for reading, Ms Cookie.
I thought it was a long chapter, even for me!

And thanks for spotting my deliberate mistake. It was to see if anyone was actually reading it.

It's edited.

Anyway, seriously though, you can't have too much of a good thing, can you? And if I do ever post a chapter twice it's better than missing one out.

Here's Chapter 46

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-19-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:40 AM   #146
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 46: The Younger Sister

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Edward was standing by the bed in his underground room. Amy, Katie, Megan and Tammy were all sitting on the bed, staring at him. Edward was not looking at the girls, though, he seemed to be staring out into space.

“Amy,” he said, finally making eye contact with her, “I may have another task for you.”

He explained to her what he wanted her to do and she hopped off the bed.

“Yes, Sir,” she said, obediently.

Amy was about to leave the room when Edward called her back. “Wait,” he said, “Take Katie with you. I believe she may be very useful in the task.”

Katie climbed off the bed and joined Amy.

Edward watched as they left the room and then turned to the other girls. “While they take care of that,” he said, “I have other things for you two to take care of.” He gestured at the collection of mobile phones he’d taken from the girls and assembled on the table beside the bed. “Find your phones.”

Megan and Tammy selected their phones from the table.

“It’s Sunday tomorrow, so you don’t have school.”

Megan and Tammy nodded.

“Call your parents,” Edward said. “Tell them you’re staying at a friend’s house tonight, tell them that you’re perfectly safe and you’ll call them tomorrow.”

Megan dialled a number on her phone. “Hello, Mum? Megan. I won’t be home tonight. I’m staying at a friend’s house.” She listened for a few moments. “Yeah, er... Jenny Jackson from school. I’ll call you tomorrow. Love you.” She paused. “And love to Kayleigh.” She hung up.

Tammy started to dial her number but Edward stopped her.

“Who’s Kayleigh?” Edward asked Megan.

“My sister,” Megan explained.

“Older sister or younger sister?”

“Younger,” Megan said. “She’s twelve.”

Edward nodded and then indicated that it was okay for Tammy to continue.

Tammy dialled a number. “It’s me, mum,” she said, “I’m staying at a friend’s house tonight. They said it was okay. I’m perfectly safe. I’ll call you tomorrow.” She listened to the other end. “Okay, Love you.”

“Now,” Edward said to Megan, “Does Kayleigh have her own phone?”

“Yes, Sir. She does.” Megan said.

Edward took Megan’s phone from her and scrolled through the directory until he came to Kayleigh’s number. “Is this her number?” He showed it to Megan.

“Yes, Sir,” Megan said.

Edward raised his eyebrows and looked at the phone. Could this really work, he thought. He considered the possibility of having not only Kayleigh but also some of her tender young virginal friends in his grasp. Twelve-year-old girls were almost certain to be virgins, he thought, although it wasn’t a given. He needed to be sure.

“Is Kayleigh a virgin?” He asked Megan.

“Yes, Sir,” Megan said. “Of course, she is.”

Edward smiled. There was no ‘of course’ about it. These days, girls were so promiscuous. “And she has friends?” he asked Megan.

Megan nodded. “Yes, Sir, she does.”

Edward smiled. This could be just what he needed. “Do you, by any chance, have any pictures of Kayleigh on the phone.”

“There is one,” Megan said. She took the phone from Edward and scrolled through the photo gallery. “Here it is, Sir.”

Edward took the phone back and looked at the picture. Kayleigh was beautiful.

“Is it okay, Sir,” Megan asked, “It’s the only one I’ve got of her.”

“Yes, it’s perfect,” he said, “Tomorrow morning, Megan, I want you to call Kayleigh and tell her to meet you at the house. Tell her to bring as many of her friends as possible. There’s going to be a fun party and they’re all invited.”

Megan nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

“There’s no need for them to dress up,” Edward added, “They can just come as they are.”

“Yes, Sir.” Megan smiled at him.

“It will be important, however, that parents do not know about it,” Edward specified, “It must be kept secret.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Edward needed virgins in order to regenerate and he knew he had limited time to acquire them. He had Rosie and Lucy safely stored in the holding tubes and Kayleigh would soon be joining them. Hopefully, Kayleigh would bring other virgins with her tomorrow. He’d have his pick of them. Any that weren’t virgins, he could use in other ways.

“It’ll be nice to have Kayleigh here,” Megan said.

“Yes,” Edward said, still looking at Kayleigh’s photo, “It will.”

Megan smiled at him again.

Edward smiled back. Megan really had no idea what she would be leading her sister into. He knew that, as long as that ring remained on her finger, Megan would kill her own sister if he asked her to...

...And, since the virgins had to be sacrificed, that would be a distinct possibility.

To be continued...
Old 08-19-2014, 05:06 PM   #147
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great continuation.. I log on here just to read your story.. Great work..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 06:53 AM   #148
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

The next chapter, because it takes place in complete darkness, relies entirely on sounds and dialogue. There is therefore very little description in the chapter and it is rather short.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:55 AM   #149
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 47: The Escape Plan?

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

“Has anyone brought their mobile?” Tim asked out loud.

Despite the pitch darkness, everyone else in the room turned to look at him, or at least in the general direction of his voice.

“I certainly haven’t,” Becky said, “Where would I put it?”

“I could answer that,” Liam replied, “After experiencing the size of your...”

“Shut it,” Becky said, stopping him short.

“I haven’t got mine,” Kirsty said.

“I didn’t bring mine with me when I left home,” Liam said.

“I think I did,” Luke said, “But I’m not sure if I left it upstairs...” He paused. “Hang on.” He paused slightly longer. “Yeah,” he said.

“Yeah, you left it upstairs?” Tim wanted to know, “Or yeah you’ve got it with you?”

“Yeah,” Luke repeated.

“Which one?” Tim was starting to sound frustrated.

“Yeah, I’ve got it,” Luke finally revealed.

“Call the police,” Tim said.

“Or the fire brigade, or the SAS, or anybody,” Kirsty added. “Just get us out of here.”

There was a dim glow as Luke turned on his phone.

“It’s not got much charge in it,” Luke said.

“Don’t matter,” Tim said, “Just do it.”

“Or signal,” Luke added.

Tim sighed. “Is there any signal at all?”

“Not really,” Luke said. He tapped some keys.

“Who are you calling?” Kirsty asked.

“Mum,” Luke said, “She’ll know what to do.”

“Will she fuck,” Liam screamed. “Call the cops. The number’s nine-nine-nine.”

Luke put the phone to his ear, just as the backlight went off, throwing the room into complete darkness again. “Hello, Mum?” he said. “It’s Luke. I was wondering if you could come round to the...” He paused. “Mum?” Another pause. “Mum?... Mu-um?”

“Well?” Liam said, already knowing the answer.

“It’s gone dead,” Luke said.

“No shit,” Kirsty said.

“What now?” Becky asked no-one in particular.

“Yeah,” Tim said, “What now indeed!”

“I suggest we stand behind the door,” Liam said, “And wait for someone to come in and then jump them.”

“We could be waiting for some time,” Tim said.

“It’s worth a try,” Liam argued.

“It would be,” Kirsty said, “If we knew where the door was.”

“I think it’s that way,” Liam said.

“Liam?” Becky said, calmly.

“Yeah?”

“Are you pointing?”

Silence for a moment or two.

“If you’re pointing,” Becky continued, “In the dark, you seriously have something wrong with you.”

“Sorry,” Liam said, “I just... no, I wasn’t pointing.”

“Liar, liar, pants on fire,” sang Kirsty.

“Look,” Tim said, “We have to do something. Everyone walk. Any direction. When you get to a wall, feel along it until you find the door. It shouldn’t be too difficult to find if we all work together. The first one to find the door, shout out.”

“Okay.”

“Okay.”

“Why not?”

Might as well.”

There were sounds of footsteps, scuffling and the odd mutterings but, other than that, complete silence for a few seconds. Then...

“Oof!” Luke spurted out. “Watch where you’re going.”

“Sorry,” Kirsty said, “Didn’t see you there.”

Complete silence again.

“Got a wall,” Becky said.

“Follow it,” Tim ordered.

“Got a wall,” Liam said.

“Follow it,” Tim said. “Don’t keep shouting out when you get a wall, though. That’s not the difficult bit. Just let us know when you get to a door.”

“Okay.”

“Okay.”

“Will do.”

“Sure.”

Complete silence for a few minutes.

“Tim?” Kirsty said.

“Yeah?”

“I think I’ve found the door.”

To be continued...
Old 08-20-2014, 09:11 AM   #150
MsCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Thanks for reading, Ms Cookie.
I thought it was a long chapter, even for me!

And thanks for spotting my deliberate mistake. It was to see if anyone was actually reading it.

It's edited.

Anyway, seriously though, you can't have too much of a good thing, can you? And if I do ever post a chapter twice it's better than missing one out.

Here's Chapter 46
Haha I would rather say thanks for writing! I guess you're probably right with your assumption. I'm already curious how many chapters this story is going to have in total, what's going to happen next, how you're going to connect some story lines... I guess I'll just have to wait patiently.

Looking forward to the next chapter, you're definitely my favorite squirrel on this site!

~ Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys ~
~ My PM dares, with count ~
~ Current rules (please respect them) ~

❤ Feel free to dare me whenever you want ❤

Last edited by MsCookie; 08-20-2014 at 01:57 PM.
MsCookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare