Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2014, 02:47 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 29: The Game Concludes - For Now

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Tim finished his session with Kirsty and removed his condom.

Amy saw that there was plenty of semen in it. She had plans for all that later. She watched as Tim put the used condom on the table and Kirsty’s third choice of partner, Luke, Stripped off.

Luke, being in the same year group as the girls at school looked a bit embarrassed at having to strip off in front of them but he was cheered on by his brother.

Amy realised that Luke and Kirsty would have to face each other at school every day and that might be even more humiliating for Kirsty. She had one more trick up her sleeve, though.

As Luke was about to enter Kirsty, with his condom-covered penis, Kirsty closed her eyes in anticipation.

“Yay,” Liam called out as Luke’s penis started to disappear into Kirsty’s crack, “My brother’s no longer a virgin.”

Amy looked at Becky, who was grimacing.

Amy knew that Bex had a thing for Luke and that she would be devastated watching her crush fucking her best friend. Amy slipped her phone from her jeans pocket and, while everyone was busy watching the spectacle taking place in front of them, she snapped a few pictures of Kirsty and Luke in coitus. She slipped the phone back in her pocket, unnoticed by anyone else.

Within seconds of entering Kirsty, Luke groaned and shot his load. He looked disappointed but Kirsty looked relieved. Luke reluctantly withdrew from Kirsty and shuffled off the bed.

“Condom?” Amy held out her hand.

“Oh, yeah.” Luke’s penis had almost reverted back to its flaccid state and the condom hung miserably. Luke pulled off the sheath and offered it to Amy.

Amy decided not to touch it and pointed at the table.

Luke followed her directions and placed the used condom beside the other two.

Chris was already prepped. While Luke was getting his end away, Chris had stripped off, taken a condom from the pack and had rolled it onto his erection. He climbed up onto the bed and guided his cock into Kirsty’s well-fucked cunt.

Kirsty had closed her eyes again and Amy took the opportunity to get a few more pictures of her being serviced. She waited until everyone was focussed on the coital action and then took her chance. She could use the pictures to either humiliate or, better still, blackmail Kirsty if needed.

Chris came inside Kirsty and withdrew from her. He removed the condom before getting off the bed and put the condom on the table. He quickly dressed again.

Kirsty lay on the bed, either expecting another service or too exhausted to move. She finally swung her legs off the bed and sat up. Everyone except Tim, who had to remain naked, were fully dressed. Kirsty slipped on her skirt and top and gave Amy a deadly stare. She then exchanged glances with Becky. “Okay, Bex,” she said, “Truth or dare?”

“It has to be truth, I’m afraid,” Becky said.

“How did you feel when Luke fucked me?” Kirsty asked. She got up off the bed and stared out of the window as if she didn’t want to see Becky’s face.

“Devastated,” Becky said, looking at Luke. “I wanted to be his first.”

“I’m sorry,” Kirsty said, still staring out of the window.

“Me too.” Luke put his arm round Becky.

Kirsty turned to face the others. “Your go, Bex.”

“Amy, truth or dare?” Becky had a tear in her eye as she said it.

“Truth,” Amy said.

“Are you happy?” Becky said, bluntly.

“Is that the question?” Amy asked.

“Yeah,” Becky said, “That’s my question. Are you happy with yourself?”

“I think so,” Amy said. Amy considered the pictures on her phone. She was more than happy with that.

“Thought so,” Becky said.

“Chris,” Amy said, “Truth or dare?”

“Er... dare?”

“I dare you to...” The ring on Amy’s pinkie finger started to tighten slightly, making it uncomfortable but not painful. She heard a voice in her head.

*“Amy, the wardrobe. Order him into the wardrobe. Naked. Five minutes.”*

Amy shook her head. She looked around at the others but it was obvious that no-one else had heard it.

*”Do it now, Amy!”*

“Yes, Sir,” she mumbled quietly. “Chris,” she said, louder, “I dare you to go into the wardrobe... naked... for five minutes.”

Chris looked at the wardrobe. “Sure,” he said, “No problem.” He quickly stripped of again, went over to the wardrobe, opened it and stepped inside.

Amy followed him and closed the door, locking him in. She took out her phone and started the five minute timer.

Everyone stood around waiting, some sighing, others mumbling.

“Well, this is interesting.” Tim said.

“What a ridiculous dare.” Becky added.

“I could have thought of a better one.” Kirsty concluded.

After five minutes, Amy opened the door. “Time up,” she said.

Chris did not come out.

“Chris?” Amy called. “Time up.”

No Chris appeared.

Becky padded over. “Chris-s-s,” she said. “Chrissy-Chris-Chris? You can come out. Don’t be shy.” She looked inside the wardrobe. “Chris?” She moved the clothes hangers across the rail, looked inside. “Chris?”

Becky finally came out again, looked at the others. “He’s gone,” she said, quietly. She turned to face Amy. “What have you done to him?”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-23-2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: spacing
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare