Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2022, 01:40 AM   #1
JillPotata

Heart 24/F Recently got to start working with my boyfriend.

Hi guys! I'm Jill but I prefer to be called Potata because that's how I would love myself to be connected with you guys here. Why Potata because (1) Po is a dialect from where I am from and it means treasure/darling and (2) Tata is my nickname since young.

It is been 2 months since working at the same mall as my boyfriend. I work in the concierge while he is a retail assistant. Work has been very boring for both of us. That's not the point. 2 weeks ago, we had unplanned sex in the public toilet. It was our virgin sex at work and it left us wanting more. We now have sex for most days we are together.

I am greedy for hotter sex, so at my own initiative, I started googling around for more things that I can do. I was looking for something more participating rather than point-form to-do lists and viola, this forum came in my search results.

TLDR; I make this account looking for suggestions/ideas that I can do to while at work to make our sex hotter.

P.S. I noticed that some OPs are requesting for rules. I am willing to try that out.

Update2
I have been recommended to share more for better clarity on what I am looking for. His Q and my A are here.

1) My first question would be that do one of you like being in control and other loosing control while having sex?
I enjoy not being in control more. I usually nudge him if I am not feeling comfortable.

2) Are you searching for ideas that you can do with him? Or an idea how you could make the sex hotter for yourself? I mean like do you wanna do tasks and stuff with yourself so you can feel content with sex and enjoy it or do you want things that you and your bf will do?
Yes, I want to do things to get better sex myself. Yes, I am also looking for idea that I can do with him, or by myself as long as it makes our sex hotter. More memorable may be a better word for it. And yes, I want to do things that both of us can do too! Will that a little too much to ask?

Update3
So the same person had more questions for me. I thought it may help if I add them here too. Sorry if I still am looking confused here.

1) What l am trying to figure out here is what you actually want. You like loosing control so does your bf like being in control?
My bf would prefer to be controlled more too.

2) Explain a bit more about what do you mean when you say you wanna make the sex more memorable? Give me an example or two so l can have a better idea.
Sex involving unpredictable outcomes? Like getting spanked in a public toilet. Sensationally and potential embarrassment? I don't know.

3) Look hot can be very subjective in different people opinions. So l wanna know what that means for you.
Hot for me is when I have his entire attention on me. The lengths I went/do for someone whom I want to attract. II guess the effort of being seductive?

Update4
So after receiving more advice, help and education, my boyfriend and I conclude that we will exchange our kink list (reverse). The kink list is in reverse, meaning I will write what I would want to do to him or have him do and vice versa. We will then exchange our lists and decide how far we are willing to go for each segment.

Thank you!

Important I am in a devoted relationship with my boyfriend so I won't do anything that affects our relationship.

Last edited by JillPotata; 11-22-2022 at 12:23 AM.
JillPotata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 08:42 AM   #2
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Would you enjoy dares for him to help you with? Like losing clothing in public for a hidden risk?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 11-21-2022, 09:14 AM   #3
JillPotata

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Would you enjoy dares for him to help you with? Like losing clothing in public for a hidden risk?
I suppose I would. But I will be getting them back later right?
Old 11-21-2022, 09:46 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

So you both want to be controlled? How about a chastity cage for him with the keys on a chain secured somewhere at work, so you can't have sex UNLESS it's at work? .
Old 11-21-2022, 10:42 AM   #5
JillPotata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
So you both want to be controlled? How about a chastity cage for him with the keys on a chain secured somewhere at work, so you can't have sex UNLESS it's at work? .
Sorry. We are very new to this and still figuring out. I am having some help to sort out with this so maybe I will be able to be clearer.

He doesn't have a chastity cage. I don't know how keen would he want to be locked. Never heard him mentioned before. I will need to be clearer what he is willing to do.

To only have sex at work is a very intriguing idea though.
Old 11-21-2022, 03:39 PM   #6
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillPotata View Post
I suppose I would. But I will be getting them back later right?
Depends, where do you have sex at work? Next time you have sex at work clean your pussy with your panties and leave them behind. If they are still there the next day you can take them back.
Old 11-23-2022, 07:44 AM   #7
JillPotata

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Depends, where do you have sex at work? Next time you have sex at work clean your pussy with your panties and leave them behind. If they are still there the next day you can take them back.
We work in a shopping mall. I am in the concierge. He's in a retail shop.

And I think it will be okay to try this panties thing. Although it is likely they would be cleared. What's exciting though is what to do after sex and back at work... which I will know about it tomorrow.

Also, I want to apologize that I made this thread without understand what am I getting into. We won't be doing any more suggestions after this until we sort ourselves out.

And thank you tzzzr and Greatcornbow for the suggestions.
Old 11-23-2022, 07:57 AM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

No worries, it's all about learning and growing.

Once you've figured out what your likes and limits are make sure to post them here. Most people will respect those and help you enjoy getting to know about kink in a way your comfortable with.

Make sure and ask any questions you may have, you can also private message people here if you have anything you don't want to ask everyone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, female, sex, work