Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #1
Rob Slave

Default 17M Taking All Dares!

Hi there people,

I am looking for some dares, involving absolutely anything (except in the list below). I will complete all dares, and on some I might send photographic proof.
I will not do the following:
  • Dares involving Friends
  • Dares involving Family
  • Permenant Marks (Temporary is OK)

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Rob
17M
Old 11-24-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
Alex Jones

Tape your pants shut, take a dump in them and sit down on a hard surface for ten minutes.
Alex Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:58 AM   #3
Rob Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
Tape your pants shut, take a dump in them and sit down on a hard surface for ten minutes.
I've just completed this dare and I am covered - I was just about to go to the toilet, when I read the dare and did this instead. The dump was huge!
Unfortunately, my underwear was not taped completely shut and some has dribbled down my legs! Showe time!!
Old 11-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

What about dares involving people who are either friends nor family? I notice this thread is tgged with "virgin" and I think that needs to change.

Stape 1: Anyway, I dare you to put your cock and balls in a door frame and then slam the door on them 40 times in a row. Proceed to step 2

Step 2: Then flip a coin, if heads then you have to immediately start masturbatng until you cum into your own mouth and onto your own face. If tails, you have to door slam your balls and cock 10 more times and then repeat step 2. Once you have cum, you have to leave the cum where it falls for an hour (this also prohibits swallowing it) before it can be cleaned away

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #5
Rob Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
What about dares involving people who are either friends nor family? I notice this thread is tgged with "virgin" and I think that needs to change.

Stape 1: Anyway, I dare you to put your cock and balls in a door frame and then slam the door on them 40 times in a row. Proceed to step 2

Step 2: Then flip a coin, if heads then you have to immediately start masturbatng until you cum into your own mouth and onto your own face. If tails, you have to door slam your balls and cock 10 more times and then repeat step 2. Once you have cum, you have to leave the cum where it falls for an hour (this also prohibits swallowing it) before it can be cleaned away

That. Is. So. Painful!
I can hardly walk and have tears in my eyes - thank God I got Heads first time!!
The cum is in my mouth and landed there at 00:15GMT. I will not swallow or remove from the floor until 01:15.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Dareableboy

I dare you not to pee anywhere accept in your bed for 3 days

I dare you to go outside and hump a tree until you cum. For added difficulty you must be naked. For a real challnge/ultimate dare: you must first cover yourself with your own shit , rubbing it everywere, including hair. After cumming, you must not shower for at least 8 hours. Let me know which of these you do and how it goes. If you want even harder dares, pm me.

likes: anything involving nudity, pissing, wedgies, Humping, edging, anal, masturbating... Basicly anything

dislikes : public, family, very high risk, extremyly hard to clean up.
Dareableboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:00 AM   #7
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
You never answered this.

Anyway, your next dare is measure how long your dick is and then to anally insert the thick end of a baseball bat at least as far as that long, excluding the dome shaped parts of both in the measurements. Use only bengay as lube and don't do anything to prepare your ass for the insertion. Once in, the bat has to remain in for 1/2 hour and then you have to lick it clean.

As per a previous dare you should only pee in your bed the next three days, but my modification is to make sure to aim for your own face and open mouth.

Slam your door on your ballls 100 more times

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I dare you to go to Rome and swim in the Trevi Fountain while singing God Save the Queen at the top of your lungs.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crazy, dares, male, no limits, virgin