Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-17-2016, 09:46 PM   #46
Snowgirl1996

What would you consider long term denial? Lol

Ask me anything
Snowgirl1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:01 AM   #47
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowgirl1996 View Post
What would you consider long term denial? Lol
That depends on weather its for me or for boys
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 01:59 AM   #48
iNeedThis

In another thread you have added many, many days to my time in chastity. You and some other people have increased my time to over 4 years so far.

My question: If there were no limits on how much you could add or subtract from my my chastity, what would you do? Would you take off some of the many days you already added, or would you add several more? How many?
iNeedThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:45 AM   #49
saxel
getDare Addict

Sorry for asking so much, but finally you akes for them when you made this thread. And I'M really bored at the moment
You did majow in psychology? That would make me a little bit frightened in Matt's situation.

Did you ever used any "tricks" or "tactics" where your knowledge of psychology might helped you? If so, please give an example.

Do you regret making this thread so far?

Is there anything you would like to try with a sub/slave but you're afraid of causing real damage to the sub so you won't do it?

You said you had 12 orgasms in 24 hours. Tell us about it. Was that willingly or cause be any task or something?

You already visited several countries almost all over the world. Which of these countries was the most different compared to you home (concerning the culture or the everyday life)?

Is there a country that you never want to vidit again? Why?

How would your perfect vacation look like?

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 03:02 AM   #50
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedThis View Post
In another thread you have added many, many days to my time in chastity. You and some other people have increased my time to over 4 years so far.

My question: If there were no limits on how much you could add or subtract from my my chastity, what would you do? Would you take off some of the many days you already added, or would you add several more? How many?
Sorry lol I can get carried away sometimes but I didn't set the rules!

Don't think it's as interesting or fun adding time in one go, so don't really know how much I'd add? The most I've ever given in one go was to Matt (100 days ) you probably would have got less from me if there was no limit on length but I could only post once, than with limits on length but no limits on posts lol
Old 02-18-2016, 01:07 PM   #51
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
Sorry for asking so much, but finally you akes for them when you made this thread. And I'M really bored at the moment
You did major in psychology? That would make me a little bit frightened in Matt's situation.

haha he should be worried lol

Did you ever used any "tricks" or "tactics" where your knowledge of psychology might helped you? If so, please give an example.

Not intentionally, might have done stuff without realising?

Do you regret making this thread so far?

I'm beginning to lol (only joking )

Is there anything you would like to try with a sub/slave but you're afraid of causing real damage to the sub so you won't do it?

No, not into anything that could cause harm or much pain or anything extreme. Don't get enjoyment from seeing anyone really suffer. I want my sub to be happy really

You said you had 12 orgasms in 24 hours. Tell us about it. Was that willingly or cause be any task or something?

Was on a holiday with some girl friends, it was really bad weather and we were board, so we just wanted to see who could have the most orgasms in a day lol

You already visited several countries almost all over the world. Which of these countries was the most different compared to you home (concerning the culture or the everyday life)?

Have to be South Africa, a completely different way of life (I was in a more rural area, not a big city)

Is there a country that you never want to visit again? Why?

Maybe Cyprus, not because it was bad or anything, just that I don't think there was much else to see and I like to go to different places.

How would your perfect vacation look like?
Just somewhere with nice weather, nice scenery, and good friends
Old 02-19-2016, 01:37 AM   #52
saxel
getDare Addict

As long as you don't regret making this thread, the queastions are still too easy (or you don't have a problem with answering all these questions) or there is nothing embarrassing you have done so far except your spanking on cam. Is there anything else you did, what was really embarrassing or humiliating for you (don't have to be something sexual/kinky)?

You said, there was another girl with you, when you had one cam session with Matt (I think it was sometimes last year). Does she know about your kinky side? What did you tell her before? How did she react on the show?

Is there anything at GD what you really don't like? What is it?

Is there anything at a man or a woman that really turns you on (maybe some kind of clothes or a special body part)? If there is something, what is it?

Do you like sports?

Is or was there any kind of sport you do or did?

If you win 1.000.000€, what would you do with it?

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 02-20-2016, 02:09 PM   #53
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
As long as you don't regret making this thread, the queastions are still too easy (or you don't have a problem with answering all these questions) or there is nothing embarrassing you have done so far except your spanking on cam. Is there anything else you did, what was really embarrassing or humiliating for you (don't have to be something sexual/kinky)?

I wet myself in public once, that was humiliating! Was at a concert and the queues for the toilets were insane and I just lost control I just wanted to disappear! (Had to go home on public transport as well!)

You said, there was another girl with you, when you had one cam session with Matt (I think it was sometimes last year). Does she know about your kinky side? What did you tell her before? How did she react on the show?

She knows some of it, but not all. We were just talking and I said I was playing with this guy online and said I could get him to do stuff on cam for me, she didn't believe me, so I said she could watch Think she was very impressed with Matt's obedience

Is there anything at GD what you really don't like? What is it?

1 or 2 things, people who won't take no for an answer.

Is there anything at a man or a woman that really turns you on (maybe some kind of clothes or a special body part)? If there is something, what is it?

Can't really think of one particular thing?

Do you like sports?

yes some, tennis, athletics.

Is or was there any kind of sport you do or did?

Play tennis sometimes

If you win 1.000.000€, what would you do with it?
could I have it in pounds? Help my family out, buy a nice house in the country side, nice car, give some to charity.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:53 AM   #54
saxel
getDare Addict

New day, new questions I'm curios, how long I'm able to find new questions (please tell me if I start to bore you with these). And yes, you could also have pounds instead of Euros. There wasn't any shortcut on my keyboard and I was to lazy to search for one or to write the whole word.

Would you let the girl watch a session another time?

Do you think she could be interested in GD (maybe make an account and play a male vs female game )?

You said you like tennis. Sort these players from most to less like: Andy Murray, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafale Nadal, anyone of your choice.

Do you want me to stop asking here?

Would you let Matt give you a dare/task during your visit (no matter what he would choose, your would take "revenge" in him)?

How went your denial so far? Will it be over before your visit?

What is/are your biggest fear(s) for the future?

Is there any dream you want to come true (not a trip to New Zealand)? What is that dream?

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 02-21-2016, 07:49 AM   #55
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
New day, new questions I'm curios, how long I'm able to find new questions (please tell me if I start to bore you with these). And yes, you could also have pounds instead of Euros. There wasn't any shortcut on my keyboard and I was to lazy to search for one or to write the whole word.

Would you let the girl watch a session another time?

Yes, she has asked if she could watch again and I may let her participate next time in controlling Matt a bit

Do you think she could be interested in GD (maybe make an account and play a male vs female game )?

I have asked, she said she will have a look, but I'm not sure she would.

You said you like tennis. Sort these players from most to less like: Andy Murray, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafale Nadal, anyone of your choice.

Roger Federer, Rafale Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Johanna Konta

Do you want me to stop asking here?

That depends on the questions lol

Would you let Matt give you a dare/task during your visit (no matter what he would choose, your would take "revenge" in him)?

Probably, depending on the dare/task lol

How went your denial so far? Will it be over before your visit?

it's been annoying lol especially with some of pm dares I've been given! yes it will be finished by the time I visit thankfully!

What is/are your biggest fear(s) for the future?

erm, tend to try not to think about this! probably losing family, friends or getting some horrible illness.

Is there any dream you want to come true (not a trip to New Zealand)? What is that dream?
this is a hard one to answer in any sensible length! Find the love of my life and live happily ever after lol
Old 02-21-2016, 11:42 PM   #56
saxel
getDare Addict

Andy Murray almost as last though you're british? It's unbelievable how popular Federer in almost every contry is.

What question do I had to ask that you want me to stop asking here (just want to make sure this won't happen to fast )?

When is your birthday?

Do you prefer celebrating you birthday with a big party with much people or do you prefer a small groupd of people, or even alone?

Do you like pets? I mean real pets, no subs that are made to act as pets.

Do you have or had any pets? If not, why (skip this, if you don't like them).

Would you prefer a real pet or a sub that acts like a pet? Why?

Could you imagine to do any public dare/task (I know it's a limit of yours) if you could be absolutely sure that it will never affect your later life (nobody who sees you will ever know who you are, no pics/vids/anything else, ...)?

Did Matt ever have seen you (during cam sessions or something else)?

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 02-22-2016, 04:59 AM   #57
Cherry Pi

Here is a question. What would you like to do to LPV who asks SO MANY questions? I know what I would do to him but this isn't my thread to answer questions so I will just ask them.

Limits, we don't need no stickin' limits. - but I will say no to things I really shouldn't do.
Cherry Pi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:41 PM   #58
Sam~
Truth Freak

Andy Murray almost as last though you're british? It's unbelievable how popular Federer in almost every contry is.

I know, but Federer is an amazing player, I just don't think Murray comes across that well for some reason

What question do I had to ask that you want me to stop asking here (just want to make sure this won't happen to fast )?

Sorry I'm not sure I understand the question?

When is your birthday?

end of October

Do you prefer celebrating you birthday with a big party with much people or do you prefer a small groupd of people, or even alone?

With a small group

Do you like pets? I mean real pets, no subs that are made to act as pets.

Yes I like real pets, especially dogs

Do you have or had any pets? If not, why (skip this, if you don't like them).

Yes I've had 3 dogs, sadly don't have one at the moment.

Would you prefer a real pet or a sub that acts like a pet? Why?

A real pet, Because their real only like a sub to do it occasionally for a bit of fun lol I'm not that much into subs been pets

Could you imagine to do any public dare/task (I know it's a limit of yours) if you could be absolutely sure that it will never affect your later life (nobody who sees you will ever know who you are, no pics/vids/anything else, ...)?

I'm not sure, maybe

Did Matt ever have seen you (during cam sessions or something else)?

Yes Matt has seen me on cam a few times and have sent him some teasing pics lol
Old 02-23-2016, 02:45 AM   #59
saxel
getDare Addict

This pathetic darewhore wants to thank Sam for answering the last questions. But it has already some new ones

This pathetic darewhore asked you if you wanted it to stop asking you, and you answered that this depends on the question this pathetic darewhore asks. So this pathetic darewhore asked which (kind of) question it had to ask to make Sam want to stop this pathetic darewhore to ask further questions (just to make sure it won't ask these questions). This pathetic darewhore hope, this is more understandable now.

What languages (next to English) do you speak?

Concerning the question about public dares: Give an example of a (from your view) really hard public dare you would do if it's garanteed, that it won't have any consequences.

Why don't you have dogs at the moment though you like them and also had 3?

What breeds of dogs you had?

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 02-23-2016, 05:38 AM   #60
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
This pathetic darewhore wants to thank Sam for answering the last questions. But it has already some new ones

This pathetic darewhore asked you if you wanted it to stop asking you, and you answered that this depends on the question this pathetic darewhore asks. So this pathetic darewhore asked which (kind of) question it had to ask to make Sam want to stop this pathetic darewhore to ask further questions (just to make sure it won't ask these questions). This pathetic darewhore hope, this is more understandable now.

Other than the obvious (id related etc) won't know until I'm asked them, what questions I won't want to answer. Not keen on embarrassing ones, but nay still answer them.

What languages (next to English) do you speak?

Sadly none. I could never make my mind up which one to learn. And I think being British you can get lazy and expect everyone else to be able to speak English lol. It's bad really though!

Concerning the question about public dares: Give an example of a (from your view) really hard public dare you would do if it's garanteed, that it won't have any consequences.

Do have a bit of a fantasy about masterbating in public and maybe being naked. But don't think I could do it lol

Why don't you have dogs at the moment though you like them and also had 3?

Last one passed away a few years ago. And as I sometimes have to travel with work it makes having a dog difficult. I don't like leaving them in boarding kennels.

What breeds of dogs you had?
English springer spaniel. Boarder collies

Advertisements
Kink Talk