Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2015, 03:48 PM   #1
BoredTeen

Talking Bored + Home Alone

Hey, I`m Male and I`m 18!

I`ve just finished my exams at college soo I`m getting kinda bored and I`ve looked on other threads on here for dares and this seems like the right place to look.

So Because I have like 12 weeks off and pretty much every day I`m home alone for at least 7+ Hours, it gets very boring so I want to spice it up a bit, does anyone have any really crazy dares for me to do? If so leave a reply on this Thread! I`m eager to hear ANY suggestions excluding; eating/drinking urine or feces or anything including diapers as I do not have any access to them at all.

Thanks a bunch and I can`t wait to hear the dares I get xD

[EDIT] If it helps, I have access to my mothers clothing within the house along with a few of her 'toys'

18 Male

I`m home alone for the next 12 weeks soo I will be doing as many dares as possible when home alone.

Loves: crossdressing, panty fetish, hidden public

Likes : semi-public humiliation, masturbation, crossdressing, foot fetish, light anal, pain, panty fetish

Limits : skat, urine, public humilation, family, showing face, heavy pain, illegal, diaper

Last edited by BoredTeen; 06-23-2015 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Adding More Info
BoredTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 01:00 AM   #2
hornywhore

Due 3 edges, then keep stroking your cock until you permission for 3 people on getdare if can cum. Your not allowed to take your hand off your cock when your waiting for permission.
hornywhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:12 AM   #3
Night-Driver

I know few dares involving foot fetish for staying home alone, is that something you looking for?

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, if you're up for a random task, there is the imitate/follow instruction video list dare here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=224219

You can only try it once, because next time it won't be secret anymore!
You request a dare by posting "I'm in next!" or similar and a number for the person above (1-36) and then you'll get the lists, then wait for the next person to give you the number for the dare in the list to do! Good luck!!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:32 AM   #5
Sissyslut123
Account Banned

I dare you to post a signature with likes limits and dislikes so we can all give you better dares.
Likes: light anal, crossdressing, sissy hypno, diapers, screen control, cum eating
Limits: public, family, poop, shaving
PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74876
I am MistressMadeleine's slave
Naughty box http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74499
Summer training(open all summer):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=224072
Punishment for a bad slave: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225020
Sissyslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:29 AM   #6
BoredTeen

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissyslut123 View Post
I dare you to post a signature with likes limits and dislikes so we can all give you better dares.
Yeah, Will do! sorry bout that.. I`m new here!
Old 06-23-2015, 08:31 AM   #7
BoredTeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-Driver View Post
I know few dares involving foot fetish for staying home alone, is that something you looking for?
Yeah! Sure, Why not!
Old 06-23-2015, 08:42 AM   #8
BoredTeen

Post Signature Updated

Hello,

I am replying to say that I have now included my signature within this post, it will also be on future posts this makes it easier for you to give me dares. I`ll check this post daily to see what dares I get, can`t wait to be home alone and attempt as many as I can

I`m home alone for the next 12 weeks soo I will be doing as many dares as possible when home alone so feel free to contribute:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...21#post1817121

Loves : crossdressing, panty fetish, hidden public, posting pictures of dares I do (excluding most of my face)

Likes : semi-public humiliation, masturbation, foot fetish, light anal, pain,

Limits : skat, urine, public humilation, family, showing face, heavy pain, illegal, diaper
Old 06-23-2015, 10:02 AM   #9
Sissyslut123
Account Banned

Wear panties every day, more girl clothes added if you dare.
Also, link this post in your sig next to the twelve week so you can get more replies.
Likes: light anal, crossdressing, sissy hypno, diapers, screen control, cum eating
Limits: public, family, poop, shaving
PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74876
I am MistressMadeleine's slave
Naughty box http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74499
Summer training(open all summer):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=224072
Punishment for a bad slave: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225020
Sissyslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #10
BoredTeen

Sounds Very Fun! ^^ Thanks Sissy Slut, I do dare this is getDare after all, so may as well make the most of it while my 12 weeks last

Thanks a lot for the advice! I will make sure to do that! Any threads of yours you want me to post in?

I`m home alone for the next 12 weeks soo I will be doing as many dares as possible when home alone so feel free to contribute:

Loves : crossdressing, panty fetish, hidden public, posting pictures of dares I do (excluding most of my face)

Old 06-23-2015, 03:07 PM   #11
BoredTeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissyslut123 View Post
Wear panties every day, more girl clothes added if you dare.
Also, link this post in your sig next to the twelve week so you can get more replies.
Infact! I just thought! I`m going to wear panties every day except so its less likely for me to get caught wearing my mums, I`m going to have a pair of hers I`m gunnah wear for the week (different each week)! EXCEPT, if there are dirty panties in the washbasket then I will wear them on that day instead to make it more interesting But yes, Thank you very much for the dare I will definitely do it without hesitation!

Old 06-23-2015, 11:21 PM   #12
Night-Driver

So, my favorite dare for homealone is wearing my mum and sister shoes. I choose by random numbers, Each day diffrent, the goal is to get use to them so much that I can walk in them exacly or very similar like my sister(If you send or post list of avaliabe shoes and stockings I can make a dice game for you).

Next one is similar, I ramdomly choose one pic from facebook of my friend or girl I know (must be pic with feet visible) and I take very similar shoes from my collection, walk in them all day, masturbating only to that pic.

By the way, You ask earlier about our threads, I have pretty new one in my signature.

This one isn't a dare or challenge, more like idea. Few months ago I foud 7 hours video for guys like me, it was very simple, just nice girl giving task to do with my feet. Not 7 hours straight, something like: now put this kind of shoes and You relax for an hour, or clothespines beetwen toes for 20min, I don't have it anymore, lost in depths of web, but idea is still good, You just have to find another mistress, like milovana site.

I see it's in Your loves posting pic, maybe a little game. You post pic of You in girl's shoes and then I or somebody else gives You task to do in them, later pic prof or punishment.

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

PM Dares

Old 06-23-2015, 11:32 PM   #13
BoredTeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-Driver View Post
So, my favorite dare for homealone is wearing my mum and sister shoes. I choose by random numbers, Each day diffrent, the goal is to get use to them so much that I can walk in them exacly or very similar like my sister(If you send or post list of avaliabe shoes and stockings I can make a dice game for you).

Next one is similar, I ramdomly choose one pic from facebook of my friend or girl I know (must be pic with feet visible) and I take very similar shoes from my collection, walk in them all day, masturbating only to that pic.

By the way, You ask earlier about our threads, I have pretty new one in my signature.

This one isn't a dare or challenge, more like idea. Few months ago I foud 7 hours video for guys like me, it was very simple, just nice girl giving task to do with my feet. Not 7 hours straight, something like: now put this kind of shoes and You relax for an hour, or clothespines beetwen toes for 20min, I don't have it anymore, lost in depths of web, but idea is still good, You just have to find another mistress, like milovana site.

I see it's in Your loves posting pic, maybe a little game. You post pic of You in girl's shoes and then I or somebody else gives You task to do in them, later pic prof or punishment.
Aww thing is, my sister never leaves her shoes at my parents house and my mums shoes are too small for me that is a really good dare though! Shame I can't do it :/ could you please give another suggestion if it isn't any trouble?? <3

Old 06-23-2015, 11:42 PM   #14
Night-Driver

Another great thing I've done homealone is selbondage, just take an idea from site like this http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html or youtube and make it about feet, cook, whatever you like. I mean, it's easy to tied up feet and put something beetwen toes, it's really annoing and turning on for me, but it's hard to stay that way long enought to get close to orgazm, not a problem when You are bound and don't have choice. I have scenario in mind but not for free, I dare You to spill wax on your feet for 5 min, after that pic proof, with your nick on piece of paper (I have trust issues

Just pop in my head, so if You have your mom's shoes, licking as punishment is always good idea.

PM Dares

Last edited by Night-Driver; 06-24-2015 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:13 AM   #15
BoredTeen

Thanks Night-Driver I`ll give them both a go for sure!

Yes your right :$ how long should I lick them for and how many pairs?

Keep the suggestions coming

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bored, crazy, dare, homealone, weird