Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
AustinCD

Default The Gay Diary of John

3/14/2014
Dear Diary
My mom just gave me this diary out of the blue last week so I am deciding to write in it. Since you are now my diary I will tell myself about you. I am a 15 year old boy named Johnny who is out going and nice. I have lived in ****** all my life and have many friends like Clarissa and Caleb!

Nobody knows this yet, not even my friends, but I am gay and have wanted to come out of the closet for such a long time now. I first started realizing I liked men in 6th grade when a boy named Tommy got pantsed and the whole view was wonderful. Wait.. I know what ill do with this diary!! Ill share my experiences and fill this diary of empty pages up with what will happen in the future as I start to come out!
-John

Hey guys its the writer just informing you that this story is fiction!! I hope this works out!! Ill add more whenever I get the chance!!

Limits: complete nude, to public, permanent

An ass slut here

Pm me if you live in Oklahoma!! And would like to chat
AustinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
AustinCD

By the way I am 18, I based it off a 15 year old because thats when most people are still scared to come out

An ass slut here

Old 03-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #3
AustinCD

3/16/2014

O.M.G today was the worst day ever. Okay so I was at Clarissas house hanging out with her as usual when we decided to play truth or dare. It started off rather well but boring because we kept picking truth and asking questions we already knew. But then Clarissa said "truth or dare" and of course I picked "truth" and she asked me "are you bisexual or gay?" And I froze. She had asked it again probably thinking I didnt hear her and then I blurted out into a faint whisper "im gay". She freaked out going "OH MY GOD" and stuff like that and then she hugged me telling me she was happy for me, which made me smile.

So we stopped truth or dare and she started asking questions like "how did you find out you were gay" and everything like that. She kept going on and on about how amazing it was and then she asked "are you just gay or are you a crossdresser too?" I didnt know what to say because I had always wanted to but never got the chance so I told her yes. She made a little squeal and told me she was going to dress me up.

She threw so many outfits at me I couldnt keep count from skinny jeans to bra and panties, even a pair of leggings with showed everything but she didnt mind. It was so fun until her dad got home. We didnt hear him come home because of the music and all of a sudden I heard the door open and a deep voice saying "What the hell".

Clarissa quickly shouted that it was a dare but her dad was to freaked out to care calling me a fag and that I was going to "burn in hell". He left shortly after to go to the bar and I started crying. Clarissa tried cheering me up but I was so frightened that he was going to tell my parents that I went ballistic and threw the clotyes off and got back into my regular and just left. I just got home and today was a bad day.

An ass slut here

Old 03-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #4
AustinCD

3/17/14

Dear Diary

Yesterday was a horrible day but I plan on thinking of the positives of yesterday which was only one and that was telling Clarissa. Her dad has decided to keep it a secret thinking it was "only a dare" when it wasnt. So today started off weirdly as I got a message from Clarissa telling me to meet her up at the school today (we're on spring break) and that it was urgent and I would love it. So I decided to text her back saying I would and got out of bed.

I got dressed in a black v line, skinny jeans, vans, and a flat top hat and went into the kitchen. My mom was there and asked me if I wanted some lunch and heres how the conversation went.

Her- hey you want some lunch? I could make us sandwiches.

Me- no tha- wait? Lunch? Its not lunch time.

Her- yes it is, its 1:17pm, wait dont tell me you've been sleeping this whole time.

Me- sorry mom I gotta go meet Clarissa! While walking off.

Her- John Luck Johnson get ba. Then I shut the front door

I grabbed my skateboard up out of the grass where the wind must have blown it last night and started skating to the school. As I was riding my board I decided to text Clarissa saying I was on my way which was really stupid of me because I ended up falling on my ass and getting laughed at by an old man. After texting Clarissa and being laughed at by the old man I got back on my board and got to the school.

Me- hey Clarissa! Riding towards her

Her- hey she yelled walking towards me with a trash sack.

Me- whats with the sack?

her- there girl clothes I dont need anymore and was wondering if you wanted them.

Me- hell yes (grabs bag) thank you so much.

Her- youre welcome, hey have you been looking for a boyfriend?

Me- have been for years why?

her- well theres an app I think you'll like called gaymeet I think you should try! My uncle found a boyfriend there once.

Me- okay ill try it out!

Her- okay well I have to go to tutoring so talk to you later?

Me- talk to you later girl!

I got on my board and skated really quickly home. I didnt want to get caught with these clothes and I knew my parents were at work so I had time to stash them. As I got home I ran up my stairs and threw the bag into my closet, ot on my bed, turned on my phone, ignored some messages from girls, and looked up the app gaymeet.

I hope you liked this part and if you did leave a comment!!

An ass slut here

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crazy, diary, gay, love, romantic