Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-17-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
Miss Lizzi

Female 29/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location

29/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location

Introduction and basics

22 Female Looking for a master/mistress.

This is the first time creating an add so I'm not sure on the type of responses I should get nor how much information I should include.

But basically I had two short runs as a submissive recently. I would class myself as a switch , leaning towards domme. However recently have enjoyed the challenges and new experiences of being submissive.

In particular being a submissive 'Bimbo' more specifically 'Bimbo Lizzi'.

This experience as a sub was quite brief however I enjoyed the new challenges it presented and almost playing a role play character but for real.
If you check a few links in my signature or recent posts you will see the kind of rules I followed.
Unfortunately as mentioned this ended but I would like someone who could pick this idea up. I have just left the rules and posts there as easy examples of something I was trying. I'm sure you can all think of a few fun rules yourself. I don't expect those to stand , although they may.

I find just being called a bimbo very insulting and humiliating and humiliation is a drive. I think I need verbal degradation and verbal humiliation to keep me in sub mode. If the intensity drops out I find my mind can start wondering about domme Miss Lizzi and not submissive Bimbo Lizzi.

I would expect the focus on the submission to be revolved around the 'bimbo training'.
However the overall realistic ability to turn me in to a dumb bimbo is unlikely but please try your hardest
Anyone looking for my likes/dislikes that is in my signature too.

About you

I'm not really sure what I want so learning and experimenting will be needed.

I think sex doesn't matter too much. Online I think I would prefer a female as previous interactions seem more positive with girls but I really don't mind.

Contact- Getdare and email. I wont give out kik, snapchat,skype or any other live messaging app. So contact would stay between getdare and email.

Pics/cam/sound

Pics- I know often this is important to the person in control. So I am willing to take a 'proof' pic clothed/ no face. This is to begin. I have done this for some lucky getdare users before so I can do again. Further pics however would have to be negotiated and I don't take giving them lightly. Don't expect more than clothed no face either.
Two extra notes here- I have had sessions and online relationships ruined for constant pressure of this. It doesn't matter what you give some people always want more. I have a boyfriend who I love! So I have reservations about what pics I do or Do not send.

Cam - This is a turn OFF. I have tried it a few times. Once with a guy and once with a girl and it is a total turn off. Even if I am not on the webcam and its you, its a turn off. I have had people even tell me I'm wrong , 'watching people do what you say (when i have been the domme) is the best part.' I find insulting. Why do you decide what the best part is for me? Especially when I don't like it? I just freeze up and panic and its awkward and horrible. 'when we build up enough trust' 'in time' ....NO its a limit which wont change sorry.

Sound/voice recording - NO

Contact and timings -

I am quite busy often with work. I work full time and then some. Plus I have a boyfriend and family and friends ect.
So I can be really busy at times and its hard to fit online kink in. Then at other times I will have lots of free time if I'm off work and my boyfriend is working an awkward shift pattern.

However times can be negotiated in advance if needed.

Extras

How long do I expect it to last? - I'm not sure, lets see, this can be discussed.

I live alone so there's plenty of privacy

Time zone - UK

Getdare member LPV had some control in the last agreement which is mentioned in the bimbo rules. I would like this to stay the same as he is a friend.

Extra emphasis on likes - Some of these are already in my sig and mentioned but from this i would like an emphasis on :

Humiliation
reinforcement of rules
verbal degradation
High Heels
Role play (more so if your female)
Clothing control/restrictions - can sometimes find being forced to wear clothes/keep clothes on as a form of bondage and control. For example being forced to masturbate through a skirt and thong can make me feel more submissive and controlled then being told to strip naked.

Now I'm sure I have forgot to include lost of information and I will have to edit this many times so let me know about any mistakes or any extra information you want/need.

You got to the end and your still interested yes?

So if you would like to turn Miss Lizzi In to a Bimbo Lizzi for use Send me a Pm reply and just title it something like reply too your add or how about some witty line you can think of which a real bimbo wouldn't understand

I'm not expected a huge essay response (unless you want to) but I don't want a 1 line 'kik me' response either.

I'm not sure how many responses I should expect but I will try to respond to them all unless they are just the type of one liners mentioned above. I will give it a few days before I start replying.

Last edited by Miss Lizzi; 08-18-2017 at 09:05 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 08-17-2017, 06:52 PM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

This is a great ad. I highly recommend Lizzi as a Bimbo. She is Very willing to please and a lot of FUN to play with!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
The following 2 users say Thank You to LPV for this post:
Old 08-17-2017, 07:13 PM   #3
angelaporter11

Hi Bimbo Lizzi,

I've enjoyed our prior "interactions" and would consider having you as my full time submissive assuming you would try your hardest to please me.

In fact, I believe with the proper training, i could turn you into a true bimbo whose only purpose in life is to please her mistress

And I've sent you pics of what happens to those who displease me, so you know the consequences if you fail or embarrass me.

I'll send you a PM and we can talk more about your likes and dislikes and what I would expect from you.

Best,

Miss Angela
The following user says Thank You to angelaporter11 for this post:
Old 08-18-2017, 12:17 PM   #4
Miss Lizzi

Just a note for anybody applying.

Try and include something relevant in the title of your message, like ADD or BIMBO.

Otherwise if it just says hi I may miss it when i go through them all.

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
The following user says Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 08-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #5
MrDegrayde

I cannot recommend this one highly enough.

dedicated and quite intelligent. you simply won't find finer.

DISLIKES:
only illegal stuff

LIMITS:
Insects | Cutting | illegal stuff
The following 2 users say Thank You to MrDegrayde for this post:
Old 08-18-2017, 07:17 PM   #6
Master4074
Account Banned

I have to agree. She was a very good sub when we played together. I honestly have absolutely nothing bad to say about her when it comes to her sub side. She tries her absolute best, and it shows.
Best of luck to you Lizzi ^^
And guys and gals, you're missing out if you haven't put in the effort to ask her properly.

Here's a little thing about me if you wanted to know:

9/26/19
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Degrader
99% Master/Mistress
98% Dominant
97% Brat tamer
96% Owner
96% Daddy/Mommy
83% Primal (Hunter)
75% Sadist
69% Rigger
60% Exhibitionist
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist
57% Voyeur

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The following user says Thank You to Master4074 for this post:
Old 08-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #7
Miss Lizzi

Just a quick update,

Thanks for all the interest and responses,

I will start going through these and replying in the next day or 2.

I have quite a few messages which although may be detailed are pretty generic and have clearly been copied and pasted to every female submissive add. 'Bimbo Lizzi' can be clever sometimes.
The ones which don't address anything I have said, don't address me and don't address my add. They have not even gone to the effort to use my name or even 'bimbo' and most finish with 'kik me @'
So I wont be replying to these ones.

The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post:
Old 08-31-2017, 07:59 PM   #8
Mezo

Default master

I'm a good maser contact with me
Old 08-31-2017, 11:57 PM   #9
Miss Lizzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezo View Post
I'm a good maser contact with me

No your not

Old 09-16-2017, 01:53 AM   #10
justagauy79

Very well put together Bimbo in more than one way!

Advertisements
Kink Talk