Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #31
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

I love your responses! They are so great, have you considered being a writer?

Anyways, i'll create an immense dare for tomorrow, what would you like to be incorporated in it?

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #32
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hahahahaha :O Weeeellll.... It's funny you should saay thaat <.< haha

I'm glad to hear it ^^ means i can give something back for the dares that are given to me ^^ that it's a mutual thing

and i dunno whether to be scared or excited O.O :3 hehehehe i uhmm.. my likes are all there i suppose.. i love bondage, toys, enemas, i have some big and hurty toys, some little and teasy toys heh, toys for riding and toys for plugging.. humm i dunno. Oh <.< i always have more fun with orgams denial than repeteaded orgasms or whatever <.< heh. *shrugs* other than that i don't know what more i can say, I'm sure i can leave it in your capable hands.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #33
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Haha well I hope you like this one, it'll be multiple stepped and hopegully will take some ime to complete. I left out some stuff because I don't know what it is or I don't know much about it.

So, let's begin:

1: Put on a pair of panties and a bra, get yourself into a bra connection wedgie and get out a wodden spoon. Get on your knees and spank yourself 25 times on each cheek and scream for more each time.

Now insert a but plug, but keep the wedgie in and write "KINKY SLUT" on your chest and stomach. Gag and blindfold yourself and tie yourself to a chair facing a window. Wait 25 mins.

2: Coat the bottom of your bath tub with ice and susspend a dildo above where your head will be when you lay down in your tub, put it up high enough so you'll need to thrust your head upwards to get to it. Lay in the ice tub (I would reccomend working out or running before hand so you'll be hot and sweaty) and give the dildo a blow job. Do for 1 minuite then get up and rub the ice all over your cock and balls until they are cold and pathetic.

NOTE: Have blankets and warm clothing near by incase you become too cold or hypothermic, stop if it becomes dangerous.

3: Time for some fun, get yourself into an uncomftorabe bondage position where you can easily access your cock. You can't escape unil you do 15 edges, each time holding for 1 second longer (the first one starts at 1 second).

4: I don't know much about enima's but i'm curious if this is safe/possible: Give yourself a 1.5 L enema of pee. If it is unsafe or won't work use frothy milk instead!

5: Coat your balls in toothpaste and coat 5 ice cubes in toothpaste and inser them up your ass. Insert butt plug and go 5 hours like this. You must edge 2 times every hour and you can't edge in the same place more than once.

6: If you want even more dares, do my 18 part Interactive Dice Dare in the Dice Dare part of the fourms!

I write and think of these to hear your wicked descriptions! Can't wait to hear back!

M/USA/Streight

Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
Old 06-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #34
J.E.D.

Goddamn, I can't wait to hear how this goes. Nice.

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #35
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.E.D. View Post
Goddamn, I can't wait to hear how this goes. Nice.
Thanks! Glad to hear that!

M/USA/Streight

Old 06-05-2011, 02:28 AM   #36
J.E.D.

Oh and Pet Phoenix, I was wondering, where did you buy the bullet vibe you used in your earlier posts? I've used back massagers before to coax the dragon so-to-speak, but the way you describe your adventures with the bullet make me want to buy one. Any websites/brand-names you'd suggest?

Sorry if this is too off-topic for the thread, PM and I'll delete it.

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

19/m
Old 06-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #37
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

O.O Wow.. well... wow... uhmm, haha.. that was all.. very interesting.. and i'm humbled that you guys like the thread and my responses and stuff :O :3 hehee annd, it's not a problem J.E.D, i'll come to the vibe in a moment.

Hehe first, MountainMans latest dare. Hehe, well, first thing to say, probably is that it took me two attempts *blush* or that, i opted to take two attempts anyway, heh, i don't have a bra, i don't know if that's a punishable offence O.o i don't really have anywhere i could get one quickly either, i was very eager to do this one and excited about it from the start ^^ but i took a pair of panties - i only have lil black and pink lacy ones O.o - hehe and i give myself the best wedige i could (altho... doesn't really see what this site seems to have with wedgies <.< but *shrugs* there ya go, i find them a bit odd) uhmm, i couldn't find ma wooden spoon either, so i used an actual paddle :P heh made sure to hit myself good and hard and it made my cheeks sting a lil >.< crying out for more was strange too.. i felt really embarassed by that, even though there is only me here <.< >.>

For my window and my seat i opted for my bedroom one, i live on the 7th floor, so it's not like i have passing foot traffic but there are over 55 different households that can technically see into my bedroom O.O I'm not sure if that's better or worse than having a street level window haha. I've just made an awesome new lil bondage stool which i'll soon be posting pictures of here on the site, so i set that up in front of the window. It took me a while to find a suitable pen to write on myself with.. that was another first for me :3 and it felt.... i dunno... interesting.. to be marked like that.. to have 'Kinky Slut' actually written on me >< hehe i quite liked it :3 Now, i'd taken a small enema before the spanks beacause i knew i'd be taking toys before the enema you told me to take and i rarley play with toys without taking one, just to clean out ^^ hehe and this is where i got overzealous. I thought.. 25 minutes, i wanted to reallly squirm, wanted to make it a real challenge, so i opted to go with a nice big plug that i knew when i took it i just couldn't stop whimpering and wriggling

Hehe anyway, what i neglected to remember was that i hadn't cum in like.. three days >< purley beacuase i just sorta.. hadn't gotten round to it. So i have the plug set up on my stool, all the chains and my bandana (for a blindfold) and my ball gag are ready, i have my leather cuffs on, snug around wrists and ankles and kinky slut written acrross my stomach, hehe, my cock was hard just from thinking of being there at the window impaled on the plug.. It took me a few minutes to get down onto it and i had my gag in and my blindfold on with the timer ready to go by the time i let the plugs widest point slip in.. Unfortinuatley... it just felt too immense.. too good, too big a stretch, too incredible, and the desire to cum was too much >< hehe i exploded all over the floor and after that well <.< didn't really want to continue, i certainly couldn't stay on the plug any longer >< Hahahahaha

Sooooo I chalked that one down as a fail, but i wanted to do the rest of the dare... so the next day.. i did it all again.. and bound myself to the stool with a smaller plug, something far more reasonable ^^ haha, it was wierd, knowing i was at the window, visible to all but unable to see if anyone was looking.. made me feel very self concious and stuff *blush* hehe, i think i really liked it :3 When the timer went and my 25 minutes was up i quickly unbound myself and looked about but i didn't see anyone paying particular interest in my direction, it was a releif to get off the plug and off the stool, it was the first time i'd been bound to it for a set time and i didn't realise how much of a workout it is to stay there O.o hehe and whatever toy your using with it is really pushed up nice and hard into you >.< >.< <.< nnhungh.

So next was the whole, bath, ice.. charade.. this was the bit of the dare i was kinda not looking forward too on a basis of effort vs enjoyment <.< i didn't have a 'lot' of ice about but i had enough to put.. well.. a fair bit in the bottom of the bath, making sure to keep 5 for later ;-) I used a large 'gryphon' shaped toy (yea, i know, crazy right ;-) ) cause it had this perfect base for suspending it, just used a piece of string to like.. wire it up to this line and a nail above the bath so it was suspended at the right heigt. Now that bath is usually cold enough but it was reeeeely uncomfy to lie on the ice >.< and it kept.. slipping about and stuff >.< was really hard to get up to and stay on the toy for a whole minute and at times i'm sure it was the fact i was sucking on the toy so hard that kept me up! :P haha I had to keep a hand on the toys base most of the time to stop it swinging about and stuff, but i distracted myself from the cold bite of the ice by throating the thing :3

Got out.. left the ice there, my ass and thighs had gone a bit num and felt a lil stingy >.< but meh, rubbing the ice all over my cock and balls just made me get even harder than sucking on the toy had hehe but eventually i worked enough ice against my shaft that it began to hurt from the cold, i decided that was a good point to stop.

I showered what was left of the ice away with hot water and moved back to the bedroom. I thought my 'uncomfortable bondage position' was ingenious ^^ One i know i get really uncomfy in quick is with my legs over my head.. like your positioned to drink your own load as you cum.. I put a spreader bar between my ankles and put all my cuffs and collar on and everything again.. i laid on the bed and trailed a chain from the centre of the spreader bar, to a pipe behind my head (it goes into a radiator) and trailed a chain from the back of my collar to the same point. This means i was forced to remain in nearly exactly that postition, with my cock hanging over my face. I'm useless at pawing with my left hand, so to make things even more uncomfortable i put by hand beneath/behind me and bound my balls to that wrist.. so that they were tugged down and i couldn't move that arm... by the time i'd gotten into the position i didn't really want to be in it any longer >.< so i eagerly set off with my 15 edges.

Heh, with edging i find i can get through them quite fast, so long as no one makes me cum i'm okay O.o :3 haha but for those later ones, where i had to ride the edge for 10 - 15 seconds >.< gawwwd ofc my hard cock was dripping warm salty pre almost constantly onto my face in this position too >.< that was hot but kinda embarrassing too.. i think for most of those final edges it got to the point where the pre started to thicken and become cloudy too :s but i was determined to hold on, to succeed, after failing the day before hehe. I managed all the edges without completley cumming thought ^^ It took me about 30 - 45 mintues or so.. and i was soooooo thankful to finally be out of that position. It was like i felt i didn't want to be near my cock again >.< Haha

Noowwwwww enema tiiiiime! ^^ Yaaaayy heheee, time for a lil treat for all my hard work. Now.. a pee enema.. of fresh pee, should be okay or even maybe 1 or 2 day old refrigertated pee shouldn't really pose any healt risks to my knowledge but in the past i took it upon myself to store up two litres of me pee and then microwave it and take it in an enema and to be honest <.< the smell.. and how ill it made me feel >.< *shakes head* i decided i was never doing one again, so i went for the milk ^^ I love milk enemas :3 hehe a litre and a half of the stuff; i had just enough. I didn't have any way of properly frothing it O.o <.< so i warmed it to just above body temp in the microwave and whisked it a bit so it was a bit frothy an bubbly. it then went into the enema and i got back in the bath on my hands and knees ^^

Mhurrrrrrrrr, hehe felt so good :3 like getting filled with fluffy warm fuzziness :3 hehe ^^ i spent most of the time, cock hard, with my hands together, palms flat against the wall infront of me as i knelt upright, gently arched.. feeling the warm milk flow into me and feeling the pressure build, making me pant softly.. was just lovley :3 hehe. It's been absoultely ages since i did a milk enema, or any enema intended to feel nice for ages! :-)

hehe shoooooo... Alll that done! ^^ just one more part to go eh? hehe, i was looking forward to this little finale ^^

Once i'd all nicley expelled my milk I got my five ice cubes and sat with them back on the bed on my sex towel <.< (just an old towel i use whenever i may be making a mess :P) hehe and this is where i loathe my ice cube trays for the massive ice cubes they make >.< hehe I was really anxious about the application of toothpaste, master's use of it in the past has made me quite fearful of it.. *blush* hehe but it wasn't all as bad as i was expecting... I don't know how you effectivley coat an ice cube in toothpaste <.< that didn't seem to work for me, the melt water prevented it sticking to the ice so after the first two i merley applied a dab of toothpaste to my ring before each ice cube.. I can frankly say, O.O Myyy ghawwwwwwwddddss! Shooo intense! Nhunnngh, Amazing, felt wonderful and sent shivers up and down my spine ^^ Heheee :-D

Once they were all in i chased them quickly with a plug and the feeling of the tapered plug pushing and grinding the icecubes into my walls, my ring tingling and stinging gently from the toothpaste and then the ice getting pushed deeper.. nngh it all felt marvellous heheeee ^^ I finished with applying it to my balls and there i did feel the sting of the toothpaste however >< :S :S :-( >< hehe..

I wanted to cum soooooooooo badly right then, once that plug was in and my hole had closed around it, gawd yess, i managed to hold off long enough to complete my edges however, and kept the plug in for the full five hours ^^ and as per instruction i managed each edge in a different place, hehe i had to run out to grab things for dinner and heading down the shops with my balls faintly hurting, cold meltwater and a plug in my ass and my ring still tingling from the toothpaste was quite a thrill ^^ :-D hehe so all in time i suppose i had quite a fun time! ^^ The climax i indulged in as soon as i pulled that plug out having completed my 10th edge was just awesome too :3 heheee nice thick coating over the balck words on my stomach ;-) :3

Mhummmm, thank you very much ^^ hehe

J.E.D i've been talking to someone else at length over the vibe too haha, that seems to be popular.. i will post about it here soon.. but right now ittt's coming up for 2:30 and i can't keep my eyes open so ima bid you goodnight and come and tell you about it in the morning hehe

Hope you all enjoyed reading my experiences ^^

Hugs
Phoenix

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 06-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #38
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

**aplauds** What a great response, i'm glad you liked them! If you eve get around to doing my large interactive dice dare, best of luck on compleating all 18 parts!

M/USA/Streight

Old 06-06-2011, 02:25 AM   #39
J.E.D.

Great job, nice to see that you stuck with the dare even after a little failure.

19/m
Old 06-06-2011, 03:58 AM   #40
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan1 View Post
**aplauds** What a great response, i'm glad you liked them! If you eve get around to doing my large interactive dice dare, best of luck on compleating all 18 parts!
Hehe thanks, I did your dice dare ^^ http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....4&postcount=22

Mhumm now, you were asking after vibes J.E.D I've actually only ever used like.. 3 The bullet vibe i use is supposed to be the most powerful bullet vibe in the world It's the 80mm bullet from Rocks-Off but i know they also do a 120mm one now which i don't know about. I am very pleased and impressed with it but i just bought another pair as my first was getting old and broken and the second two barley lasted 2 or 3 uses! the battires in them died, the first lasted 2 years heh, fortunatley you can replace the battires but they are an uncommon type and so quite expensive really. But the vibes themselves are very high perfromance, very good stuff. Over here I can get them in a common high street sex store, I don't know about the US, you may have to order online, shop around a little for the best deal, you shouldn't really have to pay more the $20 or $25 for the product alone i don't think, they are only £10 here. If you start at the Rocks-Off website you'll know what your looking for: http://www.rocks-off.uk.com/ro80mm_bullet_vibe.asp

Hoowwwwwever, they would always be my second choise <.< if you have a little bit of money to throw around, might i instead suggest purchasing a hamachi magic wand *droool* hehe, it's a recharagable mains powered vibe, i once had the pleasure of using someone elses and literally just touching it agaisnt my balls and shaft i came in under a minute.. *shakes head* so powerful, so incredible.. nothing battery powered could ever match up to it :3 hehe they are always available on ebay and amazon and stuff :3

scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 06-06-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:55 PM   #41
J.E.D.

Yeah I've heard of those Magic Wand things before, it sounds awesome, but the main reason I wanted one of those bullet vibes was so that I could easily strap it to something (possibly a erogenous zone, but who does that? :] ), possibly under clothing, or possibly for extended periods of time, such as you did earlier.

Well, thanks for the link, appreciate it. I may be making a purchase soon .

Oh and I was gonna post a dare, but It would seem too silly after the on Mountain Man posted. Hah

19/m
Old 06-08-2011, 02:56 AM   #42
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.E.D. View Post
Yeah I've heard of those Magic Wand things before, it sounds awesome, but the main reason I wanted one of those bullet vibes was so that I could easily strap it to something (possibly a erogenous zone, but who does that? :] ), possibly under clothing, or possibly for extended periods of time, such as you did earlier.

Well, thanks for the link, appreciate it. I may be making a purchase soon .

Oh and I was gonna post a dare, but It would seem too silly after the on Mountain Man posted. Hah

Hahaha who indeed and you may as well ^^ any and all welcome hehe :3

scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 06-08-2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:36 AM   #43
J.E.D.

Hmmm, well if you say so...

*cough* well I'm not sure really how to start off.... Ooh, I've got it!

Alrighty, first, since you seem to really enjoy edging I'd like you to start off edging for the night. That's right, the whole night. That is, if you're as good at edging as I think you are, then a whole-nighter is the only way to make it frustrating enough for it to be an actual dare.

Now keep in mind that I say all night because that's how long I'm assuming it would take for you to not go over the edge. But really there's no set time that you need to start/stop, what I'd like is for you to strangle the man-snake and edge until you just can't anymore without cumming.

After that, you may sleep, you if not than get out your favorite dildo, and promptly start sucking it as good as you can, and I mean try and suck it inside-out. REALLY suck on it. Do this for 10 minutes and moan how you would if it was your own cock you were gobbling down. Try and really use your imagination for this, you should REALLY wish it was so you could finally explode your man cannon everywhere.... But don't even touch yourself!

Ok, you should be harder than priest at a playground by now, so slip on some sweats, go commando and sprint at FULL THROTTLE around your house/block to try and get all that blood out of your pelvic cobra and back into your head. (heh)

Now get back to the Batcave, Robin, because there's EEVIIIIIIILLLLLL afoot! And that evil is you BIGGEST dildo! I wantcha to lube this baby up, give yourself a little enema if you find it necessarily and plant that baby nice and deeply into your other Batcave and get you the bondage gear!

Now, here's where some neat stuff comes in, I'd like you to get your bullet (and any other mini vibrators ya got) and tie/strap/whateverittakes them to your BALLS, not your cock, not your sternum, not your cars' windscreen, your testicularz! Make sure that they are all not touching your cock in any wahy and strap yourself into bed with that nice custom spreader bar of yours and tie up your hands as well.

Now stay there and see how long you can last before you can't take any more of the teasing and then after you hit that point, stay there for another 15 minutes . Then s l o w l y unstrap yourself and take off the vibes. Now lay on your back and feverishly pump your asshole with one hand like the dildo's the batmobile while at the same time you are stroking your hand once in one direction for every two pumps of the dildo until you reach the point of no return!

You're almost there! You can envision your glorious orgasm shaking your whole house into rubble! You can almost practically feel your balls are ready to turn inside out with this one!

Ruin it.

Yep, you read right. No pleasure for you! As soon as you start to cum, stop your masturbating hand and keep pumping that dildo best you can, maybe it'll help a bit.

Alright, after you've dribbled out your cum unsatisfying-ly, crawl back into your bondage and strap all the vibes you got to your cock and see how long you can last now!

19/m

Last edited by J.E.D.; 06-08-2011 at 03:41 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #44
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

O.O *shivers and is left speechless*... n-nhugngh!?.. I-.. ah <.< >.> Gawd... uh-mm, *struggles not to stroke myself already* y-yea..s.. ghaa.. JED nhungh.. that, might be the best dare on here yet.. i mean.. knowing.. what i like.. and don't like.. and what's hard.. n stuff.. O.o heh.. ghaaa :S i'm looking forward too and fearing this one the most out of all of them so far... uhm.. i'll.. get the chance soon.. i'll do it.. or try.. or something O.o Ahahaaa... report back soon heh.

scat, worship, family
Old 06-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #45
J.E.D.

Haha, good to hear!.... I think.....

Hope it goes well, don't forget to lube up!

19/m

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, request, submissive, task