Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-09-2014, 06:52 AM   #196
madl

196 edges.

Rule: How about change your cell phone lock screen photo to a screenshot of your getdare about me page for the year? Make sure someone new happens across it each week (?) and report how you explained it away.

Proud owner of Ari
madl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:53 AM   #197
storminghail
getDare Sweetheart

Rules are great. I will be doing most of them. I'll Make a blog later with my rules in them. Edges are at 991
Limits: orgasms, illegal, pictures/cam/audio, parents, permanent, modification
For the next year I will not be able to do extreme pain or bondage or any scat or urine drinking because I am pregnant
I love sucking dicks
pm me 'Clean' and I will give myself an enema for 15 minutes
storminghail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:39 AM   #198
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

New day...

Add 210 edges.

Rule: At least once a week, You are to be tied down to your bed, legs spread open tied to each end of the footboard, one hand tied to the headboard, your other hand tied at the wrist around your waist (This hand should be able to reach your clit and pussy only and shouldn't be able to move anywhere else). You are to stay like this all day(or however long ur master decides i recommend no less than 6 hours) and forced to edge the entire time. Of course he can add anything else to you (nipple clamps, butt plug, gag, etc.. )
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 07:58 AM   #199
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Edges: Add 1 edge for every 1000 edges removed in this thread in a way other than actually edging.

Rule: You must edge AT LEAST 35 times a week until the wedding

Rule: You must give your master permission to romantically pursue other people without it counting as cheating. Not only are you not allowed to complain about them, but you also have to actively help him in his pursuit when asked. Furthermore, you will also have to obey them save where contradicted by your master or Getdare.

Rule: You must increase your cockteasing by an order of magnitude for the three male friends you wish would rape you. To the point doing things like sitting on their laps in a skirt without panties

Rule: You must keep a blog on getdare of the fantasies you have about the people you see on a regular basis

Rule: On your wedding night, even if you've been good, your master will flip a coin and if it is tails that will still be the only unruined orgasm you are allowed to have

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #200
bdsmchick

Edging: 250 edges

Rule: You must stand at the open window naked for 30 minutes everyday.

Rule: Every night before you go to bed, you must self reflect on how much of a slut you are.

(What would be illegal for you, because I know in some countries public is illegal)
bdsmchick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial dares, edging extreme long, extreme, slut, torture