Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2017, 04:32 AM   #1
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default Super power questions

OK so here are a few questions which involve having super powers

1. If you could travel back in time would you have sex with yourself?

2. If you could be invisible for a day and be anywhere in the world what would you do, no stealing though?

3. If you had x-ray vision for a day how would you spend the day?

4.If you could make anybody in the world have sex with you, and they would want to, who would you choose?

5. If you could change anything about your body what would you choose? Remember it is a super power change so anything is possible

6. If you could change one thing you have done in the past what would you change?

7. If you could make someone forget anything who would it be and what would you make them forget?

8. What super power would you like to have and what would you do with it

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #2
littlesub0123

Wow...I guess I'll be the first comment

1. If you could travel back in time would you have sex with yourself?
No...that would be weird

2. If you could be invisible for a day and be anywhere in the world what would you do, no stealing though?
I would probably play pranks on my friends, nothing too serious

3. If you had x-ray vision for a day how would you spend the day?
Go to a hospital and replace the x-ray machines

4.If you could make anybody in the world have sex with you, and they would want to, who would you choose?
A celebrity (too embarrassing to admit)

5. If you could change anything about your body what would you choose? Remember it is a super power change so anything is possible
I would lose about 20 pounds and make myself have abs.

6. If you could change one thing you have done in the past what would you change?
Stop blaming myself for other people's wrongdoings (wow this got sad really fast)

7. If you could make someone forget anything who would it be and what would you make them forget?
I would make every victim of rape or sexual assault forget their traumatic experiences

8. What super power would you like to have and what would you do with it
I would like to have the power of reversed telepathy, so people can know exactly what I'm thinking/feeling. A lot of times I feel misunderstood and unable to correctly express myself. I would want the people who are important to me to know exactly how I feel about them.

Loves: edging, orgasm denial, degradation
Likes: exhibition (light), dirty talk, vibrators, spanking
Limits: public photos, extreme

Not looking for a dom, just here to make friends and have fun
littlesub0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlesub0123 for this post:
Old 01-10-2018, 04:20 AM   #3
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Anyone else fancy talking about what super powers they want and what they would do with them?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 07:42 PM   #4
Messupmyass

Ok well I know this is a short lived thread from 3 years ago but the owner still comes in so incase they still want more answers I shall answer

1. If you could travel back in time would you have sex with yourself? 100% I’d have to rate myself

2. If you could be invisible for a day and be anywhere in the world what would you do, no stealing though? Ok well if obviously have to be naked so I’m full invisible and I would probably just do sexual pranks or scare people idk it’s 3AM for me it’s the time I’m dumb minded

3. If you had x-ray vision for a day how would you spend the day? I’d spend it in my room because I have I think 3 phobias to do with the inside of the human body so upon seeing a human I would instantly faint other than that (saying I can see through walls) I’d just stalk people and get some of my questions about others answered actually I’d do this with invisibility too now that I think about it

4.If you could make anybody in the world have sex with you, and they would want to, who would you choose? Well want to changes a big part of this but probably a close friend, don’t ask

5. If you could change anything about your body what would you choose? Remember it is a super power change so anything is possible. Well I’d go with probably being stronger just so life is easier oh and weirdly enough give me some body fat I kinda get too many questions that people can see an outline of my rib cage and I don’t like it

6. If you could change one thing you have done in the past what would you change? The fact I found a video that lead to some people that lead to me an addiction that lead me to this site that has now changed my life in a bad way

7. If you could make someone forget anything who would it be and what would you make them forget? I’d make jeff bezos forgot his wife and I’ll cross dress or have someone be the new one and be a gold digger

8. What super power would you like to have and what would you do with it? Invisibility you get many questions answered

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questions, truths