Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2021, 10:17 AM   #1
Sissysteph121

Male Full Crossdressed sissy dares

Hey all, so tomorrow I'll have the whole day free to dress up. I look very passable when in fem jeans blouse wig makeup and mask. That will be my planned outfit unless anyone else has a more passable fit. I'll leave this open ended, but you pick what I do and where I go. Some of my thoughts were malls, public pools/locker rooms, parks, forests etc ... You tell me what to do and where and guide me through it. Will reply with full reports.

As for me:
I'm 23, with a fit athletic build. I've done dares like this before and walked around shops etc just for fun. Now I'm looking for creativity with maybe a humiliation twist. I'm on Kik is you would like to go about it like that.

Kik sissy.monica

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 11:03 PM   #2
SexyJade

1.First things first must shave from ears down
2.shower and use girly scented body wash and shampoo
3.must use the bathroom like a girl
4. Wear makeup
5.wear something cute to go out shopping the includes bra,panties
6.go buy yourself some 👗,s make sure one can be worn for nightclubs make sure to try them on in store
7. If you don't have a pair of heels you need to buy some
8.after you get home do whatever you normally do when dressed up just remember to act fem
9. Lastly go put on your nightclub dress with heels change makeup as if you were going out for a night on the town then I want you to scroll though tiktok and find acouple of Dances to do once learnt I want you to do those Dances in front of a open window so the world can see you dance after that it's up to you

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 08:55 AM   #3
Sissysteph121

Male

Okay so this went great,

I got dressed up in American eagle skinny jeans, a black blouse, makeup, and wig. I went and got two dresses, and tried them on both in store, you wouldn't image the look on the workers face when I asked for a fitting room. My face was burning red hahaha. I then walked more through the mall hoping guys would state at my ass hehehe. Then went home and did some dancing in the window in my tight mini dress. I did see some people walk by so Idk who saw!

Let me know if you have more guys!!

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 10:04 AM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello steph
Or you is monica? Tell what you like moar and identify!

Is very good you finde courage of step outside.
It all different emotion when you outdoor dressed nice and pass in public, you agree?

All the suggestion of Jade is perfekt and shall look at they like “general rules” we follow for feeling the girls we is intended to be.
From my personal esperience, I can suggest at you, to look girls near your age how they beheave, dress, move and mimic they, follow fashion and makeup blogs and define the your style.
It of coarse change depend on time in the day or evening, the place and sure the mood.
Not feel offended, but unless you is very into ABDL kink, you shall avoid diapers and focus more on woman style. My 2 penny suggestion.

On the dares wise, I belive you shall try these outdoor, of coarse dressed fully in femeale attire, and remember not overdo.
- shoes shop and try the shoes walk around, look in mirror and buy what they feel best. If you is petite like me, is easy find correct woman size shoes. Important not too sexy if is some first time, but good heels
- at the your home practice at walk in strait line in the heels, once you more confident, put hardcover book on top of the your head and try it not fall. (Every time it heppen, you can self spank in exampel, to motivate you better the nexte time) Suggeztion:not prancing around, the heel go at ground BEFORE the toes when in tall heels this is not too easy, but is the way women walk in heels.
- shopping go for purse or handbag, you shall heve not less of 3 or 4 different, from evening to clutch, and sporty backpack. Learn how to take and carry with confidence, and how position the hands. This can meke big difference to pass or to pass not in publik like cisgender woman. Is often forgotten but very very important.
- buy some woman accessory, the must heve is some cute pendant, some earrings, maybe can a girl watch or light pink wristband for the smartwatch
Some ring of coarse and bracelets, bracelets, bracelets
Did I say... also bracelets?
Ok, and for the sunny days, a extra large pair of sunglasses, it endown at you the misterious of Diva look and is always so glam!
Of coarse, forget If is cloudy or evening, it only meke ridiculous or people think you is hiding something.

This is for beginning, many moar ideas and tasks can be.
For the places where you go, only limit at immagination is to stay away from too lonely places or frequented by evil/dangerous people or too dark.
Again my personal esperience: is not good if some guy chase you with potential bad intention and is nobody you can call and ask help.
Better if ashamed of be with lot of people who see you, instead nobody around and only one evil guy and potential risk of rape or aggression.
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 12-29-2021 at 10:10 AM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, humiliation, kik, public dare, sissy