Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-06-2021, 05:50 PM   #1
ScatSissyLover
Baby Member

Default Make me Cry! Give me Tasks/Dares few limits (scat,xdressing,humiliation)

Hey, I found this page after searching for crossdressing and scat tasks and it couldn’t be a better time then now to find this page.
I’ll be home alone in 2 weeks and I want to make some tasks/dares that other people give me.
You can give me tasks/dares which respect my limits and includes my loves but I’ll give you a short look of what I am willing to do.
I will do anything that (like I said) don’t are my limits literally anything
Not just that I want you to give me the craziest tasks/dares you can think of I want to walk home crying fully disgusted by how much of an pig I am with my breath smelling like shit and pee
Oh I forgot to tell you that I will do your tasks/dares 100% in a hidden public place and if your task/dares impresses me I would go to an semi public place if you ask me
I want to walk home crying and literally regretting asking you for tasks/dares

My toys and clothes:
I have my own vibrator and my own little dress
Since my mom is going on vacation in two weeks I’ll have fully access to every type of clothing she doesn’t take with her so I could take a bra, high heels, panties, dresses

Loves:
Scat (eating, drinking), crossdressing (especially high heels and a dress), hidden(semi) public place, soft/ middle pain , humiliation , been driven to my limits

Limits:
Family and friends, face pics, suicide, eating and drinking anything what doesn’t came out of me
Permanent, smearing

Last edited by ScatSissyLover; 11-06-2021 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Forgot one limit
ScatSissyLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, few limits, humilation, scat, tasks/dares