Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
femdomslave8

Default special birthday tasks for when I am out of town

My birthday is August 16th and I will be going out of town on from the 20th to the 23rd for my birthday. I am looking for hard tasks to do while out of town and while at the hotel.
They can be public tasks that include toys, nail salon, makeover, asking others opinions on the clothes I try on, and so much more

I will be fully feminized the entire time. I am not bringing any male clothing or male items. I am bringing the toys I have listed in my blog. I am going to go to the store windsor to pick out a couple dresses. I do not know where else I am going or what else I am going to do yet. That is why I am making this post early enough for everyone on here to help me what to do and places to go.

Please take a look at my photo album and my blog for my likes and limits, along with my toy and gear list. I will add pictures of completing the tasks I am given to my album. I can also send videos of completing tasks.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:55 PM   #2
femdomslave8

Default Update

I will start packing this weekend so if anyone has any tasks for me to do. I will pack all toys required.
I need people that are willing to punish me if I do not complete the tasks to their satisfaction.

You can choose my outfits, my makeup, hair style, nail color, jewlery, heels, what all I go do while out of town, what toys to use and even give me tasks I have to do while driving to and from the hotel.

I love humiliating tasks and exposing myself as a sissy slave. Please give me tasks to complete.
Old 08-13-2021, 10:49 AM   #3
femdomslave8

Default Last bump

There is 3 more days till my birthday and I am leaving Friday to go out of town and I will be comming back Monday. If anyone has any public tasks that include crossdressing and toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday dare, crossdressing, public