Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
Sluttykimberly

Default My Holiday

Last weekend I went away for 3 days with my friend Ellie. On the last night things got interesting, we went to a local club dressed nice and revealing in a Ferrari red dress that left little to the imagination. I spotted a guy staring at me from across the room, he was cute and I pretended to ignore him in a flirty way but kept looking over at him. He walked over as I knew he would and he bought me a drink and we got talking. Later on I signaled to Ellie that I was going to leave with him and we went back to his place (he was a local). He had a beach front apartment with stunning views, that's where it all began. He pushed me up against the glass and slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders then began to slowly unzip my dress, I started to get excited. My dress hit the floor and I was standing there in my matching VS G string and bra, I unbuttoned his shirt and then unzipped his pants making our way to the bedroom. I decided that we should have a shower, we both get naked and hopped in, the water glistened on our bodies as we played with each other, I could tell he was enjoying himself. We then dry off and proceed to the bed and he says "wait here, I'll be right back" and returns with some ties. He asks me to put my hands out and proceeds to tie them together then my legs and blindfolds me. He is gliding his fingers over my body and teasing my nipples and pussy, I'm dripping wet and loving it, he knows exactly how to please a girl. Then he unties my legs and says "put your ass in the air please" then ties my knees and hands together with my ass completely venerable. I can feel a drop of grool dripping from my pussy, he proceeds to lick both my holes, I orgasm twice before he even starts pleasuring himself. He then proceeds to fuck my pussy with his 7inch cokc and I'm moaning loudly with pleasure, he pulls my ponytail has he is pounding away then he lifts me onto the floor on my knees and ties my hands behind my back, still blindfolded he says "start sucking" and grabs my ponytail, forcing my head up and then holding me down with his cock deep down my throat.

Last edited by Sluttykimberly; 04-05-2016 at 04:58 AM.
Sluttykimberly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk