Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 11-11-2016, 10:04 AM   #91
sir stefan
Account Banned

Superb! Superb!
People may know that this race was actually my idea,... My fanatasy that i was allowed to contribute. For that reason i wrote the first part. But i asked my pet to describe the race. I thought it would be much nicer to experience that through the (blindfolded) eyes of my pet.
And it is.....
You did a good job pet.... It's very lively described,... I can feel it.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:12 AM   #92
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Yeh new part : D. Hyped! Going to read it now : 3.
The following user says Thank You to Sagarkoe for this post:
Old 11-11-2016, 10:31 AM   #93
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Superb! Superb!
People may know that this race was actually my idea,... My fanatasy that i was allowed to contribute. For that reason i wrote the first part. But i asked my pet to describe the race. I thought it would be much nicer to experience that through the (blindfolded) eyes of my pet.
And it is.....
You did a good job pet.... It's very lively described,... I can feel it.
Thank you sir
Already working on the Punishment... I may post that tomorrow...(edit: or maybe tonight, because I suddenly had a lot of inspiration)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 11-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #94
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 13 - preparations

With that, the ceremony was done and people went on their way. I wanted to crawl off the stage as quickly as I could, but my owner clearly wasn't ready yet. Instead, he took my leash and went up to Donna and her master who introduced himself as David. Sir congratulated them on their victory. I saw them look down at me and I blushed. "You did well too," master David told me and petted my head.
"I hope your punishment won't be too bad" Donna smiled, sympathetically . I couldn't help but notice how pretty her smile was. "It sucks," I huffed. "Sir has seriously upgraded the shock unit and still I couldn't do it. The practice run went perfectly."

Sir gave me a stern look. "What did I tell you about talking when you're not supposed to?" He warned me. "But Donna was speaking to me as well," I said indignantly. This earned me a hard slap on my ass. "Donna is not a pet is she? So she has the privilege to speak. A privilege that pets like yourself don't have and will never earn, as long as you keep talking back like this."
Another hard slap. "You're being a very bad little loser, you can't stand it, can you?" Sir scolded. "Down!"

I felt ashamed to be put in my place in front of Donna and master David, but I knew better than to disobey Sir again. I put my nose to the ground and just sat there, feeling very much left out while the people finished their conversation.

When they had left, Sir led me to the shower facilities. There was a big wooden tub I hadn't noticed before. It was filled to the top with soapy bubbles. I looked at it longingly. "Now, when you're done being an ungrateful little brat, I might grant you a nice bath, because I want you to be presentable at dinner tonight." Sir said, while stripping me of the leather chest harness and chastity belt. I looked at him and nodded.
"Are you going to be a good pet now? Show me how much you want to please me!" He commanded. I sat up on my knees and presented my tits to him as best as I could, making them shake the way he likes it. I wagged my imaginary tail and stuck out my tongue like a happy puppy. He looked at me for a while and nodded slowly. "Ok, get in pet and don't make me regret it."
I hopped over the edge and let myself sink into the warm water, down to my chin. This was lovely. I felt my muscles relax and temporarily forgot about my defeat and the punishment that was to follow.

Sir washed my hair and told me he was proud of me, even though I didn't win. He told me again that he would be there with me tonight and that, even though it was a punishment, it would surely make me very horny.

When we returned to the van and I was secured to the tent peg again, Sir baked me two eggs and some bacon and toast and put it in my bowl. "I think that, as a chandelier, you won't have a chance to eat. So you better do it now." I enjoyed it. Sir also put some milk in my drink bowl and I greedily slurped it all up.

When I was done, Sir told me to blow dry my hair and put on some makeup. I was free to choose what I liked. When I was done, my thick hair was in a cute page boy style, all shiny and pretty again. I had applied dark red lipstick and black eye liner and mascara. I admired myself in the mirror and saw Sir standing behind me. "You'll be the prettiest chandelier they ever have seen," Sir smiled. I smiled back, but I felt a knot in my stomach. Chandelier... boobs tied, Sir had told me. I didn't have time to dwell on it, because Sir clipped my leash to my collar and told me to follow him. It was time.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 11-11-2016 at 02:28 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #95
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 14 - suspended

When we arrived at the restaurant, the table was already filled with people. Angela and Jim sat on one end of the table, and Master David and Donna sat at the other end. Donna... she was looking beautiful. Her hair was curly and soft. Her big smile gave me an odd tingling sensation. But what she was wearing was spectacular. She had donned a black corset that left the tops of her boobs and nipples free. The corset pushed them up in the most appealing manner. On her nipples were clamps with small rhinestones hanging from them. When she moved, they dangled and shone prettily in the light.

Angela got up and welcomed Sir. "Ah, I see you brought our chandelier!" I blushed furiously. Sir ordered me to stand up. I did, and stood in front of Angela. Only now did I notice how tall she actually was. "Jim, would you please give us a hand?" Angela asked him. Without saying another word, they went to work. They put a stiff wide collar around my neck, that forced me to keep my head up. An inflatable gag was put into my mouth, and pumped up, until I couldn't make a sound. My wrists and elbows were tied behind my back with black rope. Then, Jim tied my tits with the rope. Tightly. His big hands were rough and I squirmed a little. Sir grabbed the ring on the collar and held me still. "You will take your punishment like a good pet won't you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Now we'll hoist her up." Angela said. "Hmm, wait a minute," said Jim. "I don't think her tits should take all the strain, do you? Maybe we can take some weight of them by using the hook." I looked up at him, the hook? What the hell was that!? Angela apparently liked the idea, because she darted off. Only to return a few minutes later, holding a big metal hook with a ball on the end and some lube. I didn't like where this was going! But it was certainly going somewhere... It was going in my ass! I winced and sighed when the big ball was pushed inside. "This is the hardest part," Angela cooed. I saw Donna grimacing sympathetically.

When this was done, Angela told me to stand on the table. Sir and Jim helped me up. I stood there in the middle, under a big metal ring that dangled from a hook in the ceiling. Jim stepped up next to me and started tying the end of the rope that was around my tits to the ring. Tightly. He threaded a rope through the end off the ass hook and attached it to the big ring as well. I flinched, as it was pulled taut. I dreaded having to go up in the air, that was going to be painful for sure. But I didn't have a choice. I lost, I had to take my punishment. Besides, I was all tied up and going nowhere.

"Now, for the lighting!" Angela exclaimed happily. She handed Sir three big clamps and asked him If he'd like to do the honours. He climbed up next to me and took a nipple between his fingers. Oh no no no no! The clamps looked way too big and nasty! I started to panic, and tried to say that I really didn't want this. But of course, only soft, muffled noises came out from behind my gag. Sir steadied me and told me I could do it. "I am proud of you, you're being a very brave pet."
He grabbed my nipple again and put the clamp on it. And then, the other nipple. For once, I was grateful to have a gag in my mouth. It gave me something to bite down on. "One clamp left," I heard Sir say. "This one goes on your clit."

"Hhhmm!!" I yelled. Fuck fuck fuck that hurt! "We'll attach the lights to the clamps when she's suspended," I heard someone say. I couldn't focus anymore. My eyes were tearing up. I felt someone stroking my hair and telling me I was a very good pet. I knew it was Sir. This made me feel better and I took a deep breath. Determined to take it. I heard a ratcheting sound and felt my feet leave the table. The pain in my breasts was intense. I wasn't sure if I should be grateful for the ass hook or not. It was very uncomfortable, being hoisted up like this.
I opened my eyes and saw I was high in the air now. Looking down wasn't possible because of the collar. I felt someone tie rope around my ankles and suddenly my legs were spread as wide apart as they could go. I couldn't close my legs anymore and I blushed thinking of the view the people at the table would have now.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my left nipple. The clamp was pulled even tighter. Then the right nipple followed. I gasped and knew they must have attached the lights to the clamps. And there was the clamp on my clit as well... Would they also...? "Hmmng!!!" I screamed through my gag, as the clamp on my clit tightened painfully. I saw white flashes before my eyes and I bit down hard on the gag. I felt someone stroke my thighs. That must have been Sir. I concentrated on the strokes and slowly, my breathing calmed a little.

"This is perfect, now we can actually see what we're having for dinner!" I heard Angela exclaim. Laughter followed. I wanted to join in, but I couldn't. I was just the chandelier tonight. An object. My comfort or pleasure didn't matter. I was there to perform one simple function. Just... be. Pain or not, it didn't matter. An object isn't asked it's opinion.

I heard the sounds of cutlery scraping on plates, people having conversations and laughing from time to time. But now it hardly registered. I was in my own world of pain. I didn't know what hurt more; my tits, or my nipples. My clit, or the hook in my ass. I didn't know for how long I had been hanging there. I moaned softly but I was ignored. I felt wetness stream down the inside of my thighs though. All this pain set my cunt on fire, this suffering was turning me on. Knowing that everyone could see that, didn't matter anymore. I was just an object.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 11-11-2016 at 02:39 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #96
little pet
getDare Succubus

I asked Sir Stefan to think of a punishment for losing the blindfolded race and this tit suspended chandelier was his idea. Thank you for that.

I like suggestions like these, because they force me to go far out of my comfort zone and imagine myself in very unfamiliar situations.

The ass hook was my idea, because I see them being used in bondage movies and it intrigues me greatly. Although I don't think it will nessecarily make tit suspension much more comfortable . It is fiction and I decided to let my imagination take over. Forget about reality and what is physically possible for a while.

Thank you all for reading my stories so far. I'm loving the feedback I receive and I am still open to suggestions about what could happen next.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-11-2016, 03:48 PM   #97
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Another 2 parts o.O.
Best weekend ever lol :3.
I thought you were done after that first part, reading time : D.

(Love how active you are making this story aswell, love it :3).

Edit: holy shit part 14 is amazing o.O. Irl you would probaly die from the pain but it sounds soooo good o.O
The way you describe it is also insane, thanks so much for this part of the story (once again).
Please dont stop.... Can't wait till next week. This is definitely the best story i've read on here.

Last edited by Sagarkoe; 11-11-2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:04 PM   #98
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Another 2 parts o.O.
Best weekend ever lol :3.
I thought you were done after that first part, reading time : D.

(Love how active you are making this story aswell, love it :3).

Edit: holy shit part 14 is amazing o.O. Irl you would probaly die from the pain but it sounds soooo good o.O
The way you describe it is also insane, thanks so much for this part of the story (once again).
Please dont stop.... Can't wait till next week. This is definitely the best story i've read on here.
Thank you. You've succeeded in making me blush
I loved going a little further, imagining things that aren't really possible in real life. I was worrying about it at first and that gave me some sort of writers block. Then, I decided to just go with it and I must admit it got me very turned on .

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-11-2016, 04:12 PM   #99
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you. You've succeeded in making me blush
I loved going a little further, imagining things that aren't really possible in real life. I was worrying about it at first and that gave me some sort of writers block. Then, I decided to just go with it and I must admit it got me very turned on .
Don't worry about stuff like that :P, the reason why it is so good is because that probaly couldn't happen in real life but the idea of it is just amazing.

Quote:
I asked Sir Stefan to think of a punishment for losing the blindfolded race and this tit suspended chandelier was his idea. Thank you for that.

The ass hook was my idea, because I see them being used in bondage movies and it intrigues me greatly. Although I don't think it will nessecarily make tit suspension much more comfortable . It is fiction and I decided to let my imagination take over. Forget about reality and what is physically possible for a while.
I love the fact how you both work on it aswell, i think Sir his ideas are superb and the ass hook was definitely great aswell (and yes i saw this in some vids, and they really look amazing, might look into getting one actually xD). I know i probaly said this a million times but i really, really want to thank the both of you for this amazing story, thats why i also press the thank you after every post, because i really mean it (and yes i'm addicted to this story xD).

And for suggestions, i would like to see myself in it again BUT please don't force it, if you feel like writing about it then go ahead but don't do it because i stated it here, that would just make it bad tbh :x.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:54 PM   #100
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

What an excellent story! I bet you'd make a lovely chandelier!

Thank you.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 11-12-2016, 07:21 AM   #101
sir stefan
Account Banned

Wow,...
My dear pet,... You once again has proven to be a superpet.

Part 13 i see as very special.
I really like that you show the caring part.
I sure am very strict with you (it's our thing), but in my world strictness can only exist with caring. In this case the caring is really special. Not only i provided it, also you allowed yourself to enjoy it.
All together this is a very personal part, you are so great to have posted this.

Part 14 is just plainly a masterpiece.
It is very good you added the extra post, explaining that the writing is a nice way to "experience" something that is actually too extreme to be reality.
Your writing is soo great. It is soo realistic. You really succeeded in making your punishment feelable for me, i would expect,.. For all of us.

A simple wow..... I can really envision myself at that dinner. I can really feel how you experience your punishment. It is soo realistic.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 11-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #102
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 15 - "bed rest"

When I woke up the next morning, it was raining. Thunder was crashing in the distance, though it was still pleasantly warm. When I moved, I felt my whole body was stiff and sore. I had been allowed to sleep in the bed, because of my ordeal the night before. Sir had given me a thorough massage and a nice glass of wine afterwards, but it had been a hell of a night. It had been painful, humiliating, and very difficult to be in that position all night. Being ignored like an everyday mundane object on top of that. No one had paid any attention to my suffering. The guests had all been having a nice time by the light of the chandelier, though I'm sure my owner did keep an eye on me during the meal.

Sir was already up and about. I wanted to get up, but I forgot that my feet were shackled to the bed with a length of chain. No choice but to stay put. I didn't really mind, though I did have to pee. I let out a soft bark to attract my owners attention. He walked up to me with wet hair and a smile on his face. In his hands he held a tray with a cup of steaming hot coffee and a freshly baked croissant from the bakery. I suddenly realised how hungry I was. He set it down on the bed next to me. "Good morning pet," he smiled. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded. I slept like a baby. "What was it that you wanted to ask me?" He said. "I have to pee Sir," I told him. "And I'm sore all over."

Sir got up and took out a bucket from the cupboard and undid the shackles around my ankles. "I've decided to let you spend the day in bed. You can do with some recuperating after the last few days. So, no walks for you today, you can pee in the bucket." I looked at him surprised... a whole day in bed? In my owners bed even! That sounded nice...

When I had done my business, Sir told me to lay on my belly and he massaged my poor muscles again. Hmm this felt good! "So, strict bed rest for you today young lady," Sir said sternly. I felt a tingling sensation starting low in my belly. I loved it when he spoke to me like that. "You'll be my little patient for the day, but I do have to make sure you stay out of trouble and really get your rest."
With that, he reached into a cupboard and got out a white old fashioned straight jacket. My eyes went wide! I had never seen it before, this was quite a surprise! I had always been curious about how it would feel to be locked in one of these and now it looked like I was about to find out.

He told me to sit up on the bed and hold my arms out in front of me. He slid them into the sleeves. Then, he buckled the jacket closed in the back, tightly. When he was done with that, he threaded the straps on the end of the sleeves through a loop in the front, and bucked them together in the back. Then he went over all the buckles and pulled them even tighter. I was now in a very secure but comfortable hug with myself. When that was done, I had to sit up on my knees because there was still the crotch strap that had to be fastened. With a big smile, he pulled it up hard between my legs. I let out a yelp. "Can't have my patient escaping her treatment" he grinned broadly.

Sir propped the pillows up against the wall and told me to lean back. He sat next to me on the bed, and started feeding me bites of the croissant and small sips of coffee. I sighed contentedly... this was nice.
Sir told me that, on his trip to the bakery earlier, he had been soaked through his clothes because of the rain. "Do you remember little fox that was caught stealing two days ago?" Sir asked. I nodded. "He's still in the cage by the podium. Jim told me that his owner decided that it would be an appropriate punishment for him, to be left out in the rain. Just some bread and water to eat and reflect on his actions. Who knows how long he'll have to stay there..." I couldn't help feeling sorry for him, even though he had been bad.

When breakfast was over, Sir told me that I would be getting an hour of "treatment" time, before having to do a nap again. I was very curious about what he meant by that. He went back to the cupboard again, took out a spreader bar with cuffs on both ends and locked my ankles into them. Then he fastened the bar to the chain that was still around the foot of the bed. I was going nowhere now. He took out my vibrator and strung it from the roof of the caravan on a string, so that it hung just above my pussy. Then he got an inflatable butt plug and carefully slid it into my ass. When he gave it a few pumps I groaned in pleasure. He gave it even more pumps and now I was feeling very stuffed. I loved that feeling.

"I'm going to have to do some shopping, but I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself while I'm gone," Sir smiled, as he got up from the bed. "Oh, one last thing, can't disturb the other guests of course..."
He picked up some socks and a roll of medical tape. "Don't worry, I only wore them for a day, now open up" Sir smirked, and held them up in front of my face. I clamped my mouth shut, but Sir wasn't deterred by that. He pinched my nose shut, so I had to open my mouth to breathe eventually and stuffed the socks in until my cheeks bulged. Quickly, he secured them by wrapping the tape tightly around my head. Then he unfastened the strap between my legs.
"Now be a good pet and enjoy your treatment. I'll be back in an hour." With that, he switched on the vibrator and went out, shutting the door behind him.

I just lay there, perplexed for the first few minutes. Then I remembered the vibrator. It was humming away, just 2 centimetres from my pussy. I lifted my pelvis up and felt the pleasant vibrations on my clit. I tried to push into it a little more, but the vibrator swung away from me. Of course, it was just hanging from a string, no resistance there. I moved up to it carefully now and enjoyed the vibrations. A pleasant tingle was starting to make itself present. After a while, my still sore legs tired and I had to lower my ass down onto the bed again. After a few minutes, I tried again, pushing carefully into the vibrator, so as not to let it swing away. It was a pleasant feeling, but it wasn't enough to reach an orgasm. By now I was starting to realise that this was going to be a very, very long hour. By the time Sir returned, I was sweating and panting. Cursing behind my gag in frustration at not being able to reach orgasm. Sir looked at me with a satisfied expression on his face; "It looks like the treatment is working just fine." I tried to protest, but the gag muffled all my words. This amused Sir even more. "What did you say? You think it works well too? That's great to hear. Such a good little patient I have here." He clicked the remote control and the vibrations stopped. I growled and let my behind sink down to the bed again. Sir got a wet cloth and wiped the sweat from my face. He removed the gag so I could sip some much welcomed water from a cup. Then he told me it was time for a nap. A nap!? I didn't want a nap. I was sure I wouldn't be able to sleep now that I was all wet and horny.

"This will help you relax," Sir said while he took out two ear plugs and carefully put them in my ears. Then he picked up the socks again. I started to shake my head, but I really knew there was no point in resisting. I just opened my mouth, and let my owner stuff them back in again. Then he took out a white canvas hood. It had no holes for the eyes or mouth, just two small air holes under the nose. He pulled me into a sitting position and put the hood over my head and laced it snugly in the back. I was now completely closed off from the outside world. No light or sound reached me. I couldn't speak... I was alone with myself. I felt Sir lower me down onto the bed again. Just as I started to relax, I felt the butt plug being inflated with a few more pumps. I moaned. It was nice, but I was starting to feel really full now.

Then there was nothing. Nothing to hear, nothing to see, just me... horny wet me... tightly wrapped up, nowhere to go. I didn't think it was possible, but I drifted of to sleep eventually. I must have been more tired that I thought.

I really had no idea how long I'd been there when I woke up again. I felt something itchy on my leg. I tried to yank it away, but I couldn't, it was still secured to the spreader bar. Again, the tickling sensation... it was running up my leg now. I tried to pull my leg away again, I am horribly ticklish. The back of my knees were next and I started to laughter involuntarily. Now my feet were being attacked. "Hmmm!" Was all that came out of my mouth. The bottom of my feet are really sensitive and I was almost hysterical now. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the tickling stopped. For a few seconds at least...

Suddenly, the I felt the tickling on my labia, between them, on my clit. This felt nice. I remembered again how horny I was. I tried to push against the hand, or the thing that was tickling me there. I was longing for an orgasm now. The waves of pleasure started again and I wanted more! Again though, the stimulation wasn't enough. I groaned in frustration and started grinding my hips, hoping to get more of the pleasurable tickling. Suddenly, I felt a hard slap on my cunt. Ouch! Then the tickling started again. I moaned in pleasure and frustration and every time I tried to get more, my cunt received a hard slap. By the time it finally stopped, I hardly knew where I was anymore. I was out of my mind with horniness and frustration. I was breathing hard, which was getting quite difficult inside the hood. I felt Sir put me upright again and removed the hood. I was blinded by the light that suddenly hit my eyes. I blinked and looked at Sir. I saw him smile with his trademark grin.

"You have no idea how cute you look. Your face is all red and your hair is a mess. Oh and the angry frustrated looks you're giving me are quite cute as well. Yes, this certainly is effective."
I tried to spit out the socks, now that the hood was off. Luckily, Sir helped me and pulled them out. "Blah gross," I said when they were gone. A stern look from Sir shut me up quickly.

The butt plug was deflated and removed and I was granted a toilet break on the bucket. I drank a whole bottle of water, I had become very thirsty. Once I was on the bed again, Sir fed me a bowl of oatmeal with fruit. Milk kept dripping down my chin, and he carefully wiped it off with a napkin. "Now you're ready for the afternoon session," he said once I was finished.

He positioned me on my knees on the bed and pushed my face down into the pillow. He tied a rope through a loop in the back of my straight jacket and tied it to a hook in the ceiling. Another "pet proofing measure" as Sir called it. Now I couldn't do anything else than kneel there, face down with my ass in the air.
Suddenly, I was startled by a knock on the van door. Sir didn't seem surprised though. "Ah that'll be the nurse." He exclaimed.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 11-21-2016 at 05:22 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-21-2016, 06:59 AM   #103
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update thoroughly enjoyed it
Old 11-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #104
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Default Amazing.

Amazing story, you are an amazing writer and story teller, able to get the reader feeling what you are feeling. Looking forward to the next instalment. Can't wait to see what the nurse get up to.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:26 PM   #105
sir stefan
Account Banned

Thanks my pet,
O yes you are an amazing writer.
The story is sure all fiction, but for me it's very special to read things that relate to sessions we had.
It is very special to relive the emotions.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk