Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #25
SUBstantial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjota View Post
Alot of artificial sweetners do that, however i too have done my reasearch and not only that, put it into action and lost 115 lbs over all so far.

Ive found aspartame to be very harmful, and Sucralose to be fine, ive been eating sucralose for a while now, and like i said, ive lost 115 lbs, because its a derivative (sp?) of sugar, and therefore natural enough to not cause harm when taken in moderation.

Stevia, is good as well. Ide forgot to mention that so thanks.
Actually, sucralose is highly chemicalized "derivative". It is made by chlorinating the sugar. You may be able to lose weight with Splenda. However, you shouldn't call it a healthy alternative. I can say with certainty that your intake of Splenda is not what has caused your weightloss -- rather a change in diet overall with the cutting out of sugar and the cutting back of grains, exercise and an increase in intake of water.

Take a read at this article brought out by Dr. Mercola (a well trusted natural health doctor, known world-wide): http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-two.aspx
I DARE you () to take a read into his other articles on sucralose via the search engine on his website. You have to register for his site but I promise you that you won't be spammed by them.

When I lost weight (54 lbs in 5 months), I substituted with splenda. However, I was in SOOOOOO much pain for those months. Eventually, I decided to do some research and found out that there were studies on Splenda that spoke of adverse effects. So what did I do? I cut out the splenda and would you believe it? The pain SIGNIFICANTLY lowered.

Keep in mind that just because you don't NOTICE effects on your body, that does not mean there are none. An example: alcoholics don't notice the effects of their alcohol consumption on their liver usually until it is too late. It is much better to be safe than sorry and do it the healthy way. I do agree with you on the rest of your posts though on good changes to make to have weight loss.

Advertisements
Kink Talk