Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-25-2021, 08:53 AM   #91
lisabigboobs

5.Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!

4. New clothes! Buy at least 5 slutty tops (cleavage, underboob, sideboob, shear) - throw out anything baggy!

10 STOP HERE – Cum Control! Whilst you are learning to be a slut, you may only make yourself cum according to this rule:
10c. Whilst you are watched – Hope you like the attention
[/SPOILER]

20 STOP HERE - Slut speciality: Roll to see your chosen subject

20e.Double up – You must choose two of your holes – for 15 minutes each day, you must have a toy in each of those holes, and a guy must use each hole once per week

26 NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

29 Delivery guy flash – the classic, answer the door nude to the delivery guy! Try and bend over in front of him at least once as well

30 STOP HERE Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum
30d. A city centre apart from where you live

33 New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

39 Showing off - Go out in the thinnest white t shirt you own - No bra, no coat. Either spend 30 minutes walking through the rain, or spill a big bottle of water over yourself and walk around till it dries!

40 STOP HERE Webslut - The internet is a vital tool for any slut!
40b. Spin the roulette! You must convince 5 guys to cum on random chat sites a week – offer them something nice!

45 NEW RULE Sluts have no privacy! Leave all curtains wide open except whilst you sleep! In addition, you must change in front of a front facing window every day if possible!

48 Underwear dosn't get enough love – Wear only your best underwear, and go for a walk! You may come home after you get 5 compliments on your outfit

50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location
50f. Guys choice! You just need the cocks

53 Body Mod - Get your nipple or clit pierced

59 NEW RULE - On the edge! Each morning when you wake, and each night before you sleep, edge!

60 STOP HERElength - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? If you ever have to reroll this – choose the lower of your two rolls!)
60e. No time - You can just fuck men when you like

62 NEW RULE – Underwear on show – You can wear only lingerie whilst in your own home, unless you are getting ready to go out! No exceptions!

68 Mini orgy – Fuck 3 guys at once – Mouth, pussy and ass!

70 STOP HERE Hard mode activate! These last 10 will stretch your limits as a slut, so let's start off right! If you don't think you are the sluttiest of sluts, go straight to challenge 80, and your final exam

70e. Exhibitionist slut – Spend a half hour a day nude in public – it can be walking, driving, anywhere outside of buildings. However, you also cannot get dressed till at least 10 guys have seen you each day

74 [SPOILER]Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention.

78 Body mod extreme – choose one of the following phrases, and have it tattoo'd above your pussy – Fill me, Fuck me, Cum in here, Free hole, Well used. You may not choose a language you don't speak!

80 STOP HERE Final Exam - Have sex with at least 5 guys at once - that's one guy for your pussy, ass, mouth and both hands!

Speedrun Punishment - look below if you took more than 7 days on your speed run
Spoiler:

For every day you took longer than a week, you must fuck an extra guy before your dare is over! Only start once all challenges are complete
[/QUOTE]
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 10:31 PM   #92
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

I'm in!

kik: submarco25yo

daveo20a is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk