Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-09-2022, 08:04 AM   #1
freakgeek

Default High Humiliation F18

reposting on new forum bc rlly need nasty responses asap!!

wanting to have a night soon where i take some strong edibles and do some really nasty, humiliating stuff i’ve only ever fantasized about. i am super new to kink in practice but don’t hold back. i want some really fucked, leave me sobbing, and broken suggestions.

likes: overstimulation, degradation, humiliation, dehumanizing, bondage (!), forced, uncomfy situations where i have no control, no escape/ going back, food play, poop and pee humiliation, realizing how stupid i look. im new so i’m super down for creative ideas

limits: pictures, dms, anything off the site, cam play, anything that will cause long term damage

tools: pretty much just home items ( kinda hot lol), one vibrator, willing to buy some supplies like diaper, enema, ginger, etc but budget is limited. i have a room and bathroom to myself but not the entire house.
freakgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 08:16 AM   #2
dontgetcaught

I’m not sure what you situation is like but here’s one that once you start is impossible to stop! I’ve done it before and it is quite exhilarating. Where you don’t have the whole house you might have to change it a little. Go on a short walk and take your house key with you. Hide your key where you can find it but somewhere outside of the house.

Go back home and write something on each boob. Grab a clothespin or something for each nipple and two for vagina lips. Find a place you can hide your clothes but get to them before anyone will see inside of your house. (If you can’t hide them in your house hide them outside but lock them or tie them so you still need to fetch your key or scissors or something.

Get naked, lock the clothes. Apply clothespins to body. Now your only way out of this predicament is to get the key you hid! Hopefully not too far away and not too challenging to get to. Start off easy, the feeling of being stuck naked and small chance of being caught in such a humiliating way should be plenty enough at first!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 09:51 AM   #3
Master33406

Oh, this is simple. Tell them the truth, your a guy.
Don't hide it, be honest.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:48 AM   #4
Mistress2020

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakgeek View Post
reposting on new forum bc rlly need nasty responses asap!!

wanting to have a night soon where i take some strong edibles and do some really nasty, humiliating stuff i’ve only ever fantasized about. i am super new to kink in practice but don’t hold back. i want some really fucked, leave me sobbing, and broken suggestions.

likes: overstimulation, degradation, humiliation, dehumanizing, bondage (!), forced, uncomfy situations where i have no control, no escape/ going back, food play, poop and pee humiliation, realizing how stupid i look. im new so i’m super down for creative ideas

limits: pictures, dms, anything off the site, cam play, anything that will cause long term damage

tools: pretty much just home items ( kinda hot lol), one vibrator, willing to buy some supplies like diaper, enema, ginger, etc but budget is limited. i have a room and bathroom to myself but not the entire house.
I dare you to go to a beach or pool, wearing guys speedos, and a normal top. Since you are a girl, you will have to add two ping pong balls and a condom filled with a banana to simulate being a boy. Don't make it look like you have an errection, just enough to make it look real. You should also be wearing a buttplug (a carrot will do if you don't own one!).
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dehumanizing, humiliation, task