Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2017, 06:43 AM   #16
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Allright, when you're finished the current dare, I suggest that you start the new slop off with bread soaked in piss. I stole my owner's idea, but I think he won't mind. I can assure you that it is gross.
Ah,
No I don't mind.
Actually the bread in piss is best eaten without additions....from a bowl.
But,... since you're looking for more, I suggest vinegar and Tabasco.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:04 AM   #17
master301
Distinguished Member

Tuna and penut butter
Old 07-02-2017, 05:14 AM   #18
Loserpig

OmG this is nasty!
Just had lunch!
Breakfast was small but gross...lunch was much bigger and much worse! Trust me..... tuna, milk, mustard, onion, oats and vegetable slop is unlikely to be the new craze!
Still got tonight's dinner to go and am not too confident tbh....nearly lost it at lunchtime, but i know that failure means i have to PM everyone for punishments so will try and get past the gag reflex, groaning stomach and watering eyes and eat dinner like the grubby pig that i am.
i shall report back later.

Likes: Being dominated, dirty feet, socks, food play, pig play, cross dressing, bootlicking, med pain, bondage, safe humiliation, spit, snot, piss, swallowing Mistress's vomit, Goth Dommes

Dislikes: scat, severe pain

Limits: cum, cumming, permanent, illegal, hard public, anal, work or family reputation risks.

Today i proudly became a Urinal http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498
Loserpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #19
Loserpig

So sorry for my tardiness in reporting....my internet went down last Sunday.
Regrettably i FAILED to eat all my final meal last Sunday. Half way through i was sick, and tried to continue, but failed again.
As promised, i will accept any and all punishment from each of the contributors of ingredients from that slurry.
Nervously, i await Your posts or PMs.

Likes: Being dominated, dirty feet, socks, food play, pig play, cross dressing, bootlicking, med pain, bondage, safe humiliation, spit, snot, piss, swallowing Mistress's vomit, Goth Dommes

Limits: cum, cumming, permanent, illegal, hard public, anal, work or family reputation risks.

Today i proudly became a Urinal http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498
Old 07-08-2017, 11:19 AM   #20
DaVance
Distinguished Member

I can only think of one thing. It's just a simple verse meant to build your confidence. It goes something like this:

"If at first you don't succeed then try, try again."

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:30 AM   #21
Loserpig

Thank you DaVance....does that mean the same slurry again or a new one, as Cassandra has already suggested piss soaked bread as the start of my new slurry?

Old 07-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #22
DaVance
Distinguished Member

To combine the best of both slurries, then here is my suggestion. Repeat the same slurry for breakfast and lunch. Then to spice things up, in a manner of speaking, feed on the new slurry for dinner. The new slurry being Cassandra's piss soaked bread.

You may need some more people to add to the new slurry. Instead of calling it dinner, we can call it dessert!

(PS: Is it Cassandra's idea, or is it Sub.Lucy's idea?)

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:05 PM   #23
Loserpig

That sounds like a wonderful idea, thank you.
This pig messed up again ��
It was indeed sub_lucy's idea.
i suspect this pig needs its crackling tenderised as a result of such failure?

i have the following available.....

Wooden slotted spatula, ultra thin whip, thin iron bar, leather paddle, standard cane, hairbrush, metal fish slice and as such a loserpig i would like to please offer my hide to the world for the necessary punishment for my insolence.

Please ask as many people as possible to post their hide-damaging orders in the next 8 days and i PROMISE to do them all and to post some after-beating pictures here for proof.

Please though....a maximum of 20 each cheek for any instrument and a max of 3 instruments each contributor.

And if any Female Mistress wants to save me, please post which person's punishments i have permission to be spared (obviously i would understand if such leniency came at a cost)

Last edited by Loserpig; 07-09-2017 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Initial message may not have been totally clear
Old 07-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #24
Loserpig

On the flip side of course, if any Female Mistress wishes to ADD to my torment, She will of course have no limits on any amounts of punishment

Old 07-09-2017, 01:00 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

Darn it! I've had to eat piss soaked bread in order to give me this idea! And now you attribute it to someone else!

just kidding, I'm not mad

I'm no mistress, but you will need to do 20 strokes with your thin whip, 20 with the iron rod and 20 with the leather paddle to make up for this.

Good luck

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:05 AM   #26
Loserpig

Thank you sub_lucy, and i am truly sorry. i deserve and accept your punishment

Old 07-09-2017, 12:56 PM   #27
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Darn it! I've had to eat piss soaked bread in order to give me this idea! And now you attribute it to someone else!

just kidding, I'm not mad

I'm no mistress, but you will need to do 20 strokes with your thin whip, 20 with the iron rod and 20 with the leather paddle to make up for this.

Good luck
By the way,
You never had bread soaked in piss.
You had bread soaked in water, and I can assure you that is pretty disgusting.
And you have had the fear for bread soaked in piss. For each piece of bread you had for breakfast you were vibed for some time without permission to come. If you accidentally would come you would have to dip it in the glass of piss that was waiting for you.
It turned out to be a real good motivator not to come.

Old 07-09-2017, 02:03 PM   #28
Loserpig

Do You wish to punish me Sir Sam? i will happily step up and take both my own punishment and will double it if You would please consider not punishing sub_lucy for anything relating to this post.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:26 PM   #29
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loserpig View Post
Do You wish to punish me Sir Sam? i will happily step up and take both my own punishment and will double it if You would please consider not punishing sub_lucy for anything relating to this post.
No, punishing others than my pet I rarely do.
To please my pet you best have a lunch with just the 2 ingredients she suggested: piss-soaked bread. I would advice 1 slice of bread, cut in 12 pieces. That will give you 12 nice disgusting bites.

Next to that, I rarely punish my pet. Most of the time I give her the opportunity to submiss to me >>check here<<

Old 07-10-2017, 07:35 AM   #30
Loserpig

Thank You Sir.
i shall indeed honour Your pet in the way that You have suggested.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drink, eat, food, gross, pig