Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I do for my master
Piss in the toilet, dip a sock in and gag myself with it for 10 minutes 9 52.94%
Piss all over the toilet seat then rub my face in it and I am not allowed to wipe it off. 4 23.53%
Piss in the toilet then stick my tongue in and play around with the water for 5 min 1 5.88%
Pee in the toilet put a sharpie into the pee then fuck my ass 25 with it and deepthroat it 100 times 1 5.88%
Pee in the toilet, submerge a sock into the pee water, then put the sock on my hand and masturbate. 0 0%
Pee on the toilet seat, rub woman's panties in the piss, then wear them. 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
bluesnowball

Default Pee Licking Poll

Every night my master makes me lick the toilet seat after I pee on it on video chat for his amusement. Now, he wants me to spice things up a bit and have a poll on what I should to according to getDare users.

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drink, lick, pee, peelicking, piss